AUTHORS NOTE/// Honestly.....

Hi guys.............

I really need to get something out. I just wanna start by saying you all have been so damn generous and amazing it's honestly so overwhelming and I love you all.

These past two months have been hell for me and I'm in such a bad state right now, honestly. I just feel so sad, run down and overall horrible! And now I have to start school again which makes it worse because it will probably suck SO f*cken bad.

I know I will be letting everyone down but I don't know if I can write this anymore........ I have so much going on And I just feel like the writing I write isn't good enough for you guys anymore!
I actually used to enjoy writing but I just feel so horrible it's insane. You all are so supportive and amazing and I love you all I just feel so.... Dead inside. I feel like nothing I do will be good enough.

I have made amazing friends from writing this and that's probably the best part. So.... Mickey, Thalia, Katie and Hanna thank you so much for being encouraging, kind and amazing.

And thank ALL of you for reading this, voting and commenting! I just honestly don't know if I should continue at this point. The storyline is becoming dead and my writing sucks now anyways.

I love you all. This isn't goodbye forever I'm just saying if I don't update for weeks and weeks this is why.
I may end up continuing, ya never know. I just need to think!

Love you all so much and thank you again for being so amazing. If you ever wanna talk to me and know what's up feel free to message me. I love you guys lots and thanks again <3

EDIT: I am fine guys. I have gotten like four messages already and I wanted to make it clear that I'm OKAY! I just have a lot going on and lots going through my head. XOXO