How Could You?

After arriving at Tyler's house he directs Josh to the spare bedroom and me and him shared his room. This was nothing new, every time I slept at his house we shared a room.

"I'm gonna go have a quick shower."

"Alrighty I'll just get ready for bed." I replied.

*buzz buzz*

"Oh, Tyler left his phone in here"

*3 missed texts from Jen*

Jenna?

Jenna was Tyler's Ex. He told me he hated her!

Me being the nosy bitch, I am, I decided to read their text messages.

Jenna: I miss you so much, Tyler! Xxx ❤️
Tyler: I miss you too, Jen. 💜
Jenna: I really miss you and I was thinking about our relationship.
Jenna: I really miss you Ty. ❤️
Jenna: I was thinking maybe we could get back together. ;)

How could he do this to me!? What an ass!!! I don't even wanna look at Tyler anymore. I'm leaving!

As I got up to grab my stuff and leave, Tyler walks in the door.

"Y/N, where are you going!?" Tyler asks looking concerned.

"Screw off Tyler! I don't even wanna look at you right now!"

"Baby, what the hell? What happened?" He huffed, following me down the hallway.

"Tyler! I'm done!" I said stopping. "I'm not fucking dumb, Ty! I know about you and Jen so go ahead and have a good time with her."

At this point tears were streaming down my face and there's nothing I wanted more than death.

After I got home I laid on my bed and realized I was wearing Ty's T-shirt which made me cry even more.

*buzz buzz*

*6 missed texts from Tyler*

Tyler: what are you talking about!?
Tyler: Jen means nothing to me, you do!!
Tyler: Y/N please!
Tyler: I love you baby, please!
Tyler: please!
Tyler: I'm so sorry.

I ignored the messages. I just couldn't believe that he'd do that to me.

There I sat. Crying for hours, curled up in a ball, wearing Tyler's Tee.

"Why me?" I thought to myself. "Why does this always happen to me!?"

Tyler continued to text me all night, but I ignored it.

The night wasn't even close to being over but I wish it was. I feel trapped. Like there's no way out of this life.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

About a million missed calls later I finally answered the phone so Tyler would just leave me alone!!

"What the hell do you want, Ty!?" I shout into the phone.

"Please, Y/N. I can't live without you. I love you so much and I never meant to hurt you. I never meant for this to happen."

"Bullshit!! I read the texts, Ty!"

"Y/N! Those texts didn't mean anything to me please can't you just listen to me!" He cried.

I could tell my his short breaths and high voice that he has Been crying for a while, just like I have been.

"Tyler there's nothing more to say here!!" I mumble. "This is done. We are done"

We haven't even dated yet and already things were going bad. I really do love him. But I can't handle this!

"Please don-" I Hangup the phone cutting him off mid-sentence.

The question bouncing around in my mind, "how could he?" I couldn't stop asking myself that question.

I'm too fat, gross, ugly, worthless and overall disgusting for him anyways. Tyler was so amazing and now? Well now I can't even look at him! Of course this would happen to me. I hate my hair, face, body, eyes, everything about myself! No wonder he did this to me! I can't believe him!!