Am i wrong?

I got home and everything was flowing through my mind as if it all just happened again. I couldn't stop thinking about Tyler. It was always him flowing through my mind, everyday and every night.

I knew I could have had him back, but I knew that what he did was wrong. I couldn't stop thinking about it.

Why did he do it? If he loved me so much then why? I didn't understand.

All of a sudden I heard my front door open.... My parents weren't home so who was in my house?

I quickly jump out of my bed. As I begin to head towards the door I see Tyler standing there stopping me before I could leave my room and Josh standing behind him. Ty had his Ukulele in one hand and flowers in another. He placed the flowers on the desk in my room and began to strum a melody before I could even say anything.

Wise men say,
Only fools rush in.
But I can't help, falling in love with you.
Shall I stay? Would it be a sin?
If I can't help, falling in love with you.
Like a river flows surely to the sea
Darling so it goes, some things were mean to be.
Take my hand. Take my whole life too.
Cause I can't help, falling in love with you.

Tears began to build in my eyes. I was shocked. I didn't know if I wanted to forgive him or to yell at him!  I just didn't want him to hurt me again! This was the absolute sweetest thing anyone has done for me, but I knew I couldn't forgive him.

Soon enough, the song ended.

He stood there smiling.

"I love you so much, Y/N." He began to say. "And without you... My world has been a mess. I knew I would love you for a long long time since the day we met."

I couldn't say a thing. I just wanted to scream and cry and freak out at him.

"I need you, And I miss you."

I couldn't say anything. I just stared into an empty space for the longest time.

"Please say something!" He cried. "Anything!"

I began to think of it all over again.

"This was sweet Tyler, but I'm sorry you have to get out now." I tried to hold back my tears.

"Please."

"Get out!!" I yelled throwing the flowers at him.

As I watched him leave I couldn't help but think I was doing the wrong thing. I felt horrible but I can't do it. I already have trouble trusting people and this just drew the line for me.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
A couple weeks later Josh starting texting me.

Josh: Hey, Y/N.
Y/N: hi?
Josh: I know you are mad but you need to go see Tyler.
Y/N: why?
Josh: he won't talk to anyone. Not me, not his family, nobody.
Y/N: fine!

I decided to go over there I was worried. Me and him weren't on good terms but I still cared about him!

*knock* knock*

His mom answered the door.

"Oh! What a pleasant surprise, Tyler didn't tell me he was having company!" She exclaimed.