An Unforgettable Night pt. 2

After what seemed to be forever we finally pulled away for air. It was a few short seconds before we were back at it. This time Tyler pulled me on top of him. I had my legs wrapped around his sides and his hands were on my waist with a tight grip.

Tyler began to kiss the crook of my neck causing me to let out a slight moan. I knew this had turned him on.

"Damn," He whispered in my ear. "I love you."

"I love you too, Tyler." I replied.

I began to unbuckle Tyler pants as quickly as I could.

*zip*

Shit somebody was coming into the tent.

I quickly threw myself off of Tyler lap and beside him making it look like nothing happened.

"Oh! Hello Tyler, how are you sweetheart?" An older but not too old woman said from the opening of the tent.

"H-Hey, Grandma! I didn't expect you to be up this late!" He slightly giggled awkwardly.

"Well we just got back from the airport! Aren't you going to give your grandmother a hug?" She asked motioning for him to get up and give her a hug which he did.

"Nice to see you grandma..."

"Nice to see you too, Ty. Who is this lovely young sitting over here?" She smiled big and warmly as she pointed at me.

"This, is uh.." Tyler paused. He knew me and him were dating but we weren't sure if we wanted to tell our families yet. I have only known Tyler since the beginning of this year.... It's only been four months since I first met him.

"I'm Tyler's friend, Y/N!" I finished for him.

"Oh what a lovely name, dear!" She smiled. "Are you sure you don't want to be more than a friend? He is single.... And I doubt that'll ever change!" She joked.

"Okay, okay, grandma!" Tyler laughed. "We are going to bed now so goodnight!"

"Okay, goodnight. See you two in the morning." She smiled closing the tent doors.

After we were sure she was back inside Tyler pulled me on top of him again and began to kiss me hard without any warning. He pressed his tongue against my lips asking for access which I had allowed.

I pressed my hips against his, causing him to let out a small little moan.

Damn. Hot.

He pulled away from my lips and began lightly biting at my neck causing me to moan in return.

I knew what turned him on which meant I could use it against him.

I pressed my hips against his again but harder this time as he bit his lip in attempt not to make a nose which he had failed to do. I kissed him hard one last time then rolled off of him causing him to look upset and confused.

"So what's up?" I said casually.

"What!? That isn't fair! You can't just do that to guy, young lady!" He laughed but was quite serious at the same time.

"Whoops! Just did!" I joked.

"How rude!" He said trying to look angry as he crossed his arms.

"Awww! How cute!" I said pinching his cheek which made him smile.

How is he so fricken adorable, sweet, and cute yet hot, sexy and attractive at the SAME TIME!?

"I love you," he said softly planting a kiss on my cheek. "Your the only one for me."

His words always made me so much happier. I couldn't explain it! He was just an amazing guy! He makes everything so much better it's hard to explain! Without him it's like I'm missing my other half! He is absolutely perfect and I don't know how I got so lucky!

"I love you too, Tyler." I smiled. "Thank you so much for tonight! You always go above and beyond for me and I couldn't thank you more for that. Damn your perfect."

"Anything for you my babe," He smirked. "Even if you do tease me which makes me really mad!"

"Awwww but your the cutest when your mad!!" I giggled.

He really was the cutest when he was mad. He could never stay mad at me for long tho!

"Dido!" He smiled as he kissed me once more on the cheek.

"Goodnight." I smiled rolling onto my side.

***

About twenty minutes had passed yet I still couldn't fall asleep! It was impossible!

"Y/N?" Tyler whispered. "Are you awake?"

"Yes, Ty. What's wrong?" I asked rolling over to look at him.

"I can't sleep. I can't stop thinking." He replied.

"It's okay babe." I whispered cuddling up next to him. There were street lights that were just bright enough for us to be able to see eachother.

"Want to listen to music? Sometimes that can get your mind off of things!" I suggested.

He quickly nodded. Me and Tyler had the same favorite bands: Panic! At The Disco, Fall Out Boy, The 1975, Arctic Monkeys, Nirvana and a lot more.

I turned on the playlist and the first song that played caused Tyler to shoot up and turn on the little lantern we had in there for light.

The song was by Panic! At The Disco and everytime this song came on he HAD to sing it.

"This is our song!!!!!" He almost yelled in excitement.

What a goof!

"Is it still me that makes you sweat? Am I who you think about in bed?" Tyler sang as I died in laughter beside him.

"No no no, you know it will always just be me.... Let's get these teen hearts beating! Faster! Faster!" He sang to me.

I couldn't help but laugh my butt off. Even if it was 3:30 Am he sure knew how to make me feel the happiest I had ever been.

After about several more songs we decided to try to get some sleep with the music playing in the background.

We cuddled together and just sat there in silence. 'Alone Together' played in the background as we both fell asleep side by side.

••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••

Well hello! Hope you enjoyed..... Let me know what you thought. I'm so happy to see all this love I'm getting! You guys really do know how to make me smile! I hope your enjoying this as much as you enjoyed the other chapters. It's early in the morning for me right now and I have nothing to do today so I'll probably be writing ALL day lol stay tuned! XOXO.