Late Night Talks

Hola! This is your author HAHAHAHAH sooooo I just wanted to let you know this chapter is going to be VERY short (about 400-600 words) because it's basically just a chapter that will help build the next few chapters! Enjoy! <3

After about an hour or so me and Tyler decided to settle down a bit. At this point it was only 9:45 but we did have school the next day.

We cuddled up to eachother and just began to talk.

"Hey, Y/N." Tyler mumbled.

"Yes, Tyler? You okay?"

"I'm worried." He almost whispered like he always did when he was on the verge of crying. "I need you to be okay! If your not okay I'm not okay! You have to be, you just have to!"

I don't want him to worry about me! I hate seeing him upset. It tears me apart when he is sad and I don't wanna make him sad. I know Tyler has depression, anxiety and a lot of other problems.... As do I... But I don't want to make them worse. I love him too much to see him hurting even more.

"Ty, I'm alright!" I assured. "I promise."

This was a lie but I didn't want him to be too worried about me.
I felt extremely happy that he cared so much about me!! Knowing he cares so much sends a warm feeling to my heart that is just.... Unexplainable. He is so fucking amazing!!!

"No your not! I'm scared. I'm scared that one day I'll wake up and find out your not here anymore. I care about you too much to lose you. Without you I'm nothing and I cannot live without you. Maybe one day you'll cut too deep.... Maybe one day you actually will kill yourself and I'm not ready for that! Y/N, I can't lose you!!!"

"Ty, I won't do that anymore. I am trying my hardest not to! I'm trying to stop selfharming! Please don't worry about me!" I whispered as I began to cry silently.

"Promise me you won't cut. Please, just promise me."

I knew I shouldn't be making promises that I couldn't keep but I love him and I don't want him to be worrying so much about me. I really don't.

"Y-yea... I promise." I lied.

"Thank you, baby." He said as he sighed in relief. "I love you."

His words melted my heart. I love him too but how could he love me? I feel like this is too good to be true! Good things don't happen to me often and having a guy like Tyler is truly a blessing and I don't understand how this could be real!

"B-but why?" I stuttered as tears gathered in my eyes.

"What do you mean why? How couldn't I? Your gorgeous, funny, sweet, kind, caring, cool, fun to be around, amazing, hot, and well.... Just plain perfect! As soon as I laid eyes on you I fell instantly in love and I haven't ever and won't ever fall out of love! From the second I Wakeup in the morning to the minutes I go to bed, your the only one on my mind. Your my everything, my world.... My UNIVERSE. without you I wouldn't be who I am today. I know we haven't known each other for the longest time but.... There is nobody in this world I could picture myself with other than.... You. I love you.... Plain and simple it's you!! It always will be!"

as he said this more tears fell down my cheeks.... But now they were tears of joy. Man I'm lucky.

"Tyler!!" I cried. "thank you so much!"

"For what, baby?"

"Being mine. I'm so lucky to have you, Ty. I need you.... I love you!"

I really am the luckiest girl in the world to have a guy like Tyler! He is the most amazing guy you'd ever meet. He is talented, funny, cute, hilarious, hot, sweet, amazing, honest, trustworthy, loyal, respectful and well.... Overall perfect. He is such a great guy! Nothing in this world could make me stop loving him!

"And I love you, Y/N. Never forget that!"