Love Don't Change. (August Al...

By FindYourLove_

But When it hurts, I can make it better. Girl if it works, it's gon be forever. We been though the worst, Mad... More

Problems and Pain.
Wazzam Mama?
Blinded.
Change.
Sexually Frustrated.
Get ya money'
Foreign.
Sweet Love.
Send me a pic.
Long Time No See.
Done.
Played.
Bad News.
Stuck.
Vacation.
Yes , No, Maybe.
Love.
T a b l e s T u r n e d.
Difference.
R O Y A L T Y
Gone.
f o r c e d
S t u c k i n l o v e.
D o w n f a l l.
W h o i s s h e ?
F u c k e d U p.
J e a l o u s y.
N e v e r H a v e I E v e r.
F u c k Y o u F u c k H i m F u c k M e.
T r u t h.
A l l T h i n g s G o
R e t r e a t.
L i f e & D e a t h.
W i s h f u l T h i n k i n g.
B a c k O n T r a c k.
B l e s s e d.

M I R A C L E.

2K 98 8
By FindYourLove_

Aaliyah Santiago

"Yes ma'am , your boarding door is on the right." The flight attendant smiled.

"Thank you." I nodded before dragging my luggage with me.

Today was the big day, I was finally leaving LA, this whole plan didn't go as expected thanks to little baby Royalty, but I'm free now, so off to Toronto I go.

My shit was already being transferred to my new condo. I decided to have AB drive me up here, considering the fact that her and Royalty were the last faces I wanted to see.

No matter how many times I tried to avoid August I couldn't, and staying in LA was only going to make me available. I love August with everything in me, and that's why I'm leaving. Lord knows, everytime he tried to get back with me.. I wanted to say fuck it, and just run back to him, but it doesn't work that way. He needs to know that I'm serious and that he lost something damn good, and he'll never find another like me.. Not wishing anything bad to him, all luck to him, but please .. what other female is gonna have him like I did? I'll wait...

"Call me as soon as you touch down in Toronto, can't believe you're leaving me!" AB whined, giving me a hug.

"Oh hush, I'll call you, and I'll visit soon." I laughed, honestly to keep from crying, I'm going to miss AB, she became my best friend in a matter of months.

"Which means never ." She pouted.

"I wouldn't do you like that." I laughed.

"I know, take pictures in Toronto for me, stay beautiful, and be happy .. Please?"

"I will."

She straight faced me.

"I will Anabella."

"Ew bitch don't use my government name." She laughed.

"I'm gonna miss the hell outcha." I laughed,

"I love you mama," she said , slick reminding me of August.

"I love you too." I smiled giving her a tight hug.

"Last Call for Plane to Toronto!" A lady yelled.

"Well that's me."

"Alright love, stay beautiful."

"You too ugly." I laughed,

"Call me!" She squealed,

"I always do, bye baby royalty!"

With that I glanced back once more before boarding the plane.

"Welcome Miss Santiago?" One of the flight attendants smiled.

"Yes ma'am." I assured her.

"You'll be attending first class this morning, follow me and I'll show you to your seat."

..

August Alsina

I nonchalantly walked passed everyone who was greeting me, I really wasn't in tha fuckin mood.

I entered the bar, sitting in one of the vacant seats at the end.

"What can I get for you sir?" The male bartender asked.

"Any of ya strongest shots bruh." I shrugged.

The man nodded.

I sat there scrolling through my phone, finally enjoying the silence, but I knew that shit was too good to be true, when someone tapped my arm.

I rolled my eyes, "man whatchu wont?"
As I looked up, I almost regretted my tone, got damn!

"Well excuse me Mr.Alsina." She laughed.

Damn, was all that came to my head bruh, mama had a damn body of a goddess, she was bad as fuck, I got a thing for thick women, she was a fair milk chocolate color, her Brazilian cascaded over her shoulders, down to her waist.

"Damn, shit my fault, I'm trippin." I apologized. Damn shawty was bad.

"No, you're fine, is this seat taken?"

Hell yeah, but the seat on this dick ain.

"Naa, you straight."

I ain mean ta stare too hard, but that's exactly what a nigga did, as she sat down, I couldn't help, but stare at ha ass. Lord if this is ya way of tryin ta make meh feel betta .. thank ya I needed it.

"What's ya name?" I asked.

"Miracle." She smiled.

Yes mama, ya mama named ya right. A miracle indeed!

"What you doin here all by yourself?" She asked me.

"Not finna flex, goin through a bad ass break up, and I'm feelin a lul unda tha weatha, needed ta get out the house and clear my mind."

She smiled slightly, smile was definitely a bonus. "So basically we're drinking our pain away?"

"Ya catch on fast." I chuckled causing her to join in.

"Well, you and I are in the same boat, I've recently went through a bad breakup. Im coping though."

"Well I'm sorreh ta hea dat, why y'all break up, if ya don't mind meh askin?"

"Not at all, he uhm .. cheated on me with my sister." She shook her head.

Damn is ha sista badda den ha or sumn?

"Wow." I shook my head surprisingly,

"What?" She laughed.

"You badda den a muh'fucka, I can't see why he would cheat on ya."

She smirked. "Well Mr. Alsina, are you trying to flirt with me?"

I chuckled. "It's hella hard not to."

"Well thank you, what about you though?"

"What about meh mama?" I asked.

"Why did you and your girl break up .. If you don't mind me asking?"

"Uh naa, uh it's basically trust issues, I ain trust her, and she ain take that too lightly."

Her eyes widened. "Wow , she left you for havin trust issues? I think it's normal for a really successful celebrity to be self conscious."

"Naa, it's my fault, she been wit me before I was all big and famous, I let my anger get the best uh me."

"I see, well I'm sorry, seems like you really liked her."

"Loved." I corrected her.

She placed her hand on my wrist, I looked down at her hand before looking back up at her. "Well, whatever I can do to keep your mind off the past, just lemme know."

"Now you flirtin wit meh heh?" I smirked.

She laughed. "I guess I am."

"Shit, you comin ta me hella late, I leave for my tour tomorrow."

"You live in LA, I live in LA, you'll be back sooner or later."

"You right, but a nigga tryna get ta know ya sum mo."

"We've got all day."

I smirked grabbing my shot and taking it to the head. "Well den, Miss Miracle, tell me about ya self."

..

Comment | Vote | Share

OHH SHIIIIIT NEW CHARACTER ! Shit finna go down ! 😛 Little miss Miracle! Comment what you guys think ☺️😁🙌🏽

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

755K 26K 47
Your trust? It's deep, it's clear. Your hope? Look at it, we're still here. Your heart? I got it, no need to fear. Our love? Is it genuine? Is it...
2.3K 6 6
Never mind, I'll find someone like you. I wish nothing but the best for you too. Don't forget me, I beg. I remember you said sometimes it lasts in lo...
65.2K 1.1K 33
"And if you ask me to Notti's gonna buy you a Mockingbird. Imma give you the world"