Mon Frere ✓

By lestwinssugar

After twenty-one years of being apart from each other, Laurent and Larry Bourgeois, now twenty-six years old... More

one
two
three
four
five
six
seven
eight
nine
ten
eleven
thirteen
fourteen
fifteen
sixteen
seventeen:
eighteen:
nineteen
twenty
twenty-one
twenty-two
Happy Birthday, Les Twins
twenty-three
twenty-four
twenty-five
twenty-six
twenty-seven
twenty-eight
Happy Birthday, Lau and Lar
twenty-nine
thirty
thirty one
thirty-two
thirty-three: THE END

twelve

3.8K 177 190
By lestwinssugar

twelve:

The vacation had been going pretty well for the boys, they had lots of time to visit tourist sights in the Bahamas, taking loads of pictures and Laurent didn't fail to update his fans on his vacation with his bro. And to Larry things couldn't be better because Laurent had given him all of his attention, he was feeling extra special and at some point he could say Laurent had flirted with him but then, he was Larry, he usually read too much meanings into things.

"So, Larry, which shirt should I wear?" Laurent asked, walking into Larry's room.

"Huh?" Larry looked up at Laurent. He was in a white vest, a black leather jacket tied around his waist, a white skinny jeans and a black Jordans. His hair was in it's usual afro. Larry wanted to tell him he looked really hot but he bit his tongue and just stared at him.

"Which shirt do you think I should wear? I really like this two alot and right now, I can't decide which to wear. Help me?" Laurent said and gave an awkward open teeth grin.

Larry, who was sitting with his legs folded on the bed, looked down at his legs, blushing. Was Laurent actually asking for his opinion on what to wear?

Larry cleared his throat and looked between the two clothes Laurent was holding; one of them was a V-neck long sleeved white shirt and the other was a shortsleeved, white dress shirt that had ' Hate Me Or Love Me, I'm Still Me' written on it (A/n: I don't know if the last one is called a dress shirt. But I'm sure you're familiar with it, it's a shirt but it gets to the mid-thigh).

Larry pointed, "The shortsleeved one."

"Do you like it more or you think it's going to go better with the white skinny jeans?"

"Which one you want to know?" Larry stared at Laurent. Why did all of this even matter?

"Okay, which do you like more?" Laurent tilted his head to the side as he raised the two shirts up.

"The short sleeved one," Larry answered.

Laurent nodded, "Which fits the jeans more?"

"The short sleeved one."

Laurent smiled as he looked at the shirt, he had gotten it the last time he had visited Brazil. The shirt he had on had been drenched by rain, so he had gone into a convenience store and had picked up the first shirt he saw and just threw it on. It was after he wore it, he realized the shirt was 100 bucks. He wanted to yell, 'this is a convenience store, not a Calvin Klein store in a mall,' but he had just paid for the shirt because when he looked at it a second time through the mirror, it looked really good on him.

"The short sleeved shirt it is, then," Laurent flashed Larry a smile and said a 'Thanks," before he started walking out of the room, then he stopped and looked back at Larry. "Larry, please tell me you're ready and are waiting for me to be done so we can go."

Larry stared at Laurent, then nodded before saying, "I ready and waiting for you to be done so we can go."

Laurent frowned, "Are you saying it because I said you should say it or because you're really ready?"

Larry smirked, "What you think?"

"Well," Laurent studied Larry, looking at his full outfit, then pouted. "You always look so good even when you're not going out, so I don't really know if you want to go out like that but really, Larry, you look great already."

"No worry, I ready," Larry said as he got off from the bed and stood up, so Laurent could take in his outfit and surely, he looked really good.

"Amazing," Laurent whispered, looking at Larry.

"Come on," Larry smiled as he headed towards Laurent and brushed passed him.

--

They got outside the resort, occasionally receiving stares from guests - which wasn't so unusual since they got back together - and waiting outside was the rental car Laurent had called for. A white man in a well ironed suit and tinted shades was standing by the driver's seat.

"A BMW 2014 3 series?" Larry asked, his eyes almost falling from their sockets.

Laurent smirked, "You like?"

"I worry!" Larry gasped. "This must have cost a fricking lot of money, Lau. You could have ask for a smaller car or we could just take a Taxi, you know?"

"Why, Larry? Why shouldn't I take this one?" Laurent frowned. He thought this was going to make Larry happy but instead he was complaining.

"Really?" Larry gave a hysterical short laughter. "One, this going to cost you alot. Two, we could take a taxi. Three, Laurent, what if something happen to this car? You sure you even think about this before you do it?"

Laurent shook his head as he looked down, pinching his nose bridge. Nope, he wasn't going to call Larry primitive. Larry was cute, adorable as a kitten, but he refuse to call him primitive. Definitely not primitive.

"What if we attend this event in class and nothing happens to the already insured car?" Laurent said putting emphasis on 'already' as he looked up at Larry who kept staring at him like he was stupid.

"What if we go in a taxi and save money and facing the authorities?" Larry argued.

"It's not even your money, dude," Laurent mumbled.

"Pardon?"

"Nothing. Just get in, Larry," Laurent walked over to the man and after a few sentences, he walked to the back, opened the door to the back seat and got in.

"Why I the only one thinking ahead here?" Larry shook his head and got in beside Laurent.

--

Somehow, the guys had thought they would be unknown in the great Bahamas but they had been so wrong because once they got into the event - it was the opening of a club - the MC had annouced "the arrival of Beyonce's very own dancer, Laurent Bourgeois, and his twin brother, Larry," . It was also during the event they realised that more of the population than they anticipated had been aware of their presence in Bahamas and were big fans of Laurent.

Laurent had to go out of his way to take loads of selfies with fans, sign autographs and eventually, danced. It was all so amazing. He and Larry danced, conversed with fans and drank alot.

They had been chilling by the VIP lounge, talking to some fans when Gina popped up like a mole and jumped into Laurent's body.

"Hey, Lau," She smiled, locking her arms around his neck.

"Hey, babe," Laurent smiled back at her. "What're you doing here?"

"Having fun, obviously," She giggled. "You smell nice." She buried her face in his neck.

Larry had done a pretty good job, looking everywhere but Laurent and Gina. He'd been nodding to a girl talking to him, but he wasn't hearing a word. He was boiling with anger at stupid Gina's flirty comments.

"Thanks, it's my cologne," Laurent said to her.

"Mmh, I like it. It smells so minty, strong and manly," Gina responded and Larry could hear the seductive tone in her voice, he wanted to tear her away from his Laurent. Yes, his Laurent. "How're you?"

"I'm good, you?"

"Hot," Gina bit her lips. "So hot!"

"You look hot," Laurent breathed in her ear. "Makes me wanna do lots of stuff."

"Oh, yeah?" Gina straddled Laurent, grinding down on him and in the process her leg brushing against Larry. Larry forcefully pulled his leg away.

Gina turned to Larry. "Oh, Larry, I didn't see you there."

Larry flashed her an obvious fake smile, "Of course."

She turned back to Laurent, "So, baby, what were you-"

"I think his name is Laurent, no baby!" Larry snapped. He didn't know when he said it, but who cares.

Gina had pretty much ignored Larry as she continued talking to Laurent, licking her lips and moving on him, "You know what?"

"Tell me," Laurent replied, his voice huskier. Larry's throat had completely dried out, Laurent was falling for Gina.

"I'm gonna take you upstairs, so you know there's a room, all fifty shades material," She whispered.
"You sure you can handle fifty shades?" Laurent flirted back.

"Hundred percent," Gina inched her face closer to Laurent. "Hundred percent, I can handle fifty shades and more, daddy."

Laurent gave a throaty moan, making Larry twirl completely to look at him. "Kinky," Laurent said.

Gina didn't say anything further, she just attacked Laurent's mouth with her lips and tongue and Larry felt his whole world shatter. Laurent was touching her, he was actually enjoying it. He could never love Larry. Larry knew nothing could ever happen between them, his love would always be unrequitted because the person he was seeing with Gina, would never go for a guy.

Larry didn't realise he'd been staring at Laurent until he felt Laurent stare back at him. His lips attached to Gina's, hands roaming her body but eyes were on Larry. Larry didn't know where the confidence came because his eyes didn't leave Laurent's, he felt like he was reading something else in Laurent's eyes and he only found himself rushing out of the lounge when Laurent closed his eyes and grinded up against Gina.

Larry got out his phone, when he was outside the club and with a shaky hand, he dialled the number of the very person that he could trust with his life.

"Hey, cousin," Marcus' deep French accented voice answered after the fourth ring.

"I-I can no take this anymore, man," Larry started. "I can no keep seeing this and then pretend I no hurt by all of it. I feel like the air is being sucked out of me, it make me so fucking weak. It just so much to take, Marcus."

Marcus sighed over the phone. "What did Laurent do?"

Larry stared in disbelief, "H-how you know I talking about Laurent?"

"Larry, you're an extremely strong person and I know you too well that nothing and I mean, nothing can shake you like this. The only person capable of hurting you to this depth is the one you love and that is Laurent."

Larry almost smiled at how well Marcus was able to read him like the back of his palm, but he was too hurt to smile.

"Whenever I see him with her, it just kill me. It make me want to pull out all of my hair because I feel so angry and bitter and rejected and it hurt so much," Larry sobbed.

"Larry, are you crying? What the hell is wrong with you, man? Why you gonna cry, Larry? The Larry I know ain't gon cry over a guy-"

"But he no just any guy, Marcus. I love him."

"I know, Larry. I know," Marcus said, softly. "But still, you shouldn't be crying over him like that. If you love Laurent to this extent, you should be able to tell him how you feel, man."

"But I so scared! You no understand, Marcus. What if Lau end up hating me? I his brother, his twin for that matter. Nothing is normal about falling in love with you twin. He never going to want me!" Larry sobbed harder as he thought of the impossibility of ever being with Laurent.

"C'mon, Larry, have a little faith in yourself. But then, how you gon know if you don't tell him? You can't forever keep your feelings in the dark or atleast away from him. Why don't you tell him now, before it's too late? Laurent has to know that you love him, Larry. Kill your ego and tell him."

"It no about ego. I can no tell him, Marcus! Please just listen to me! I rather get hurt over and over again than to have Laurent hate me. Please understand. If he hate me after I tell him I love him, I no think I going to keep on living. I can no tell Laurent. I no even sure if he like guys."

"Have you asked him?"

"I ask but he no answer me. The way he talk to me sometimes and the way he look at me like I mean everything to him just confuse me, and maybe I just overthinking things because I want it that way. But then he been with Gina since we got to Bahamas, kissing, flirting and hugging her, so I don't even know."

"So, what you gonna do?"

Larry closed his eyes, he breathed in and out, shaking his head. He couldn't take it anymore. He was too coward too tell Laurent about his feelings and he couldn't also keep getting hurt at things he didn't have control over. "I done with all this, Marcus. I coming back home. I want to go back to the life I live before, I no hurt like this when I just a fan of Laurent. I no ever cry myself to sleep or yell at him, I love him but I going to keep loving him from a distance."

"Larry, don't do this,"

"No, Marcus." Larry shook his head.

"Larry, don't do something you gonna regret man. Don't give up on your dreams because of Laurent, you're almost a famous dancer."

"I no care, Marcus. I living my life perfectly in France, living my dreams of being a dance teacher, I no have to be famous to teach people how to dance. I coming back to France. And I coming back tomorrow."

"Dude, you-"

"You can no change my mind," And Marcus didn't argue. He knew not to argue with Larry. Once he says, 'you can no change me mind', you can not change his mind.

"I just want you to be happy, Larry," Marcus sighed.

"I going to be happy. I just need time."

"And stop crying, please. I'm gonna be forced to come over and fix up that Laurent nigga for real. I know he's my cousin too but you're my best friend and I'd hurt anyone that hurts you."

"I fine, Marcus, you no have to do that." Larry said as he wiped his face with the back of his palm. "I no going to cry over him again. Whatever he do, I going to be happy for him. After all, I just his biggest fan."

"Please, be safe, Larry. So, you gonna be back tomorrow?"

"Yeah."

"You told Laurent yet?"

Larry didn't know how he'd go about it but he would find a way, somehow. "Not yet, I will tonight."

"A'ight, man. Later?"

Larry nodded, "Yeah." And he hung up.

"Larry! Larry!" Larry quickly wiped his face once more before turning to Laurent run out, who looking so worried.

"Hey, Laurent," He managed a fake smile.

"Why do you keep running away from me?" Laurent asked and Larry's heart jumped a little.

"I no running from you, I feeling a little sick and hot. So, I come outside to feel better," Larry let the lie flow.

"Are you feeling better?" Laurent asked as he pressed the back of his hand to Larry's forehead.

Larry shook his head, "No really."

Laurent frowned, "You don't look so good either, Larry," He searched Larry's eyes with his before pulling him into a hug. Larry was going to miss the feeling of being able to hold Laurent. "Should we go back to the resort?"

"Yeah," Larry nodded.

---

Larry found himself in his briefs, walking towards the Jacuzzi. He was feeling so down and hoped the water would calm him down a little, even if he knew the chances were so little. The pain wasn't physical, it was emotional. He couldn't control it, the water couldn't. He was going to leave Laurent, his love. He was going to leave him for Gina, for all those girls that didn't deserve him.

He knew Laurent was the only one for him. He could imagine a future with Laurent, a future where he would wake up in the morning cuddled in Laurent's arms after a night of red, hot, erotic lovemaking. A future where he could hold Laurent's hand in public, kiss him mercilessly but passionately and not have anyone judge him about it. But was Laurent able to imagine a future like that? Was he even able to imagine a future where Larry was there too? Or was he imagining a future with lots of Ginas?

Larry buried his head into the water, his whole body deep into it. He wasn't breathing. He wasn't feeling anything. How would it feel like if he was unable to feel anything again. No pain, no hurt, no love, no Laurent. He would just be numb, no one to care for and no one to care for him. Nothing would be able to pierce through his nonexistent heart. He thought, maybe it would be better. It might actually be better if he would be able to see a little baby without cooing, or holding a puppy without 'awwing' or watching those kids in his studio back at home try to immitate his dance without his heart melting or have Laurent touch him, or as much as have his hands brush against his body, without feeling explosions within. He doubted it. Things could never be better that way.

Larry rose up quickly, wiping his face with his hand and trying to catch his breath. His used his hand to tug at his soft and wet hair, just standing in the Jacuzzi.

Maybe he was actually meant to feel pain. He was meant to hurt, to pain, to cry and have his love unrequitted. He could never not get moved at the sight if a baby, or a puppy or the boys and girls that would fill up his studio every morning just to learn a routine or melt against Laurent's touch. That was what made him Larry. He had grown up in a hardened hood, he had had the thug life with lots of danger and unsafety but he was soft. He wasn't soft to others, he could face criminals head on but with Laurent, he was just a pink fluffly, ball of cottoncandy. Easily melted. Easily penetrated. Easily falling in love, hard to be loved. Easily heartbroken. He didn't blame Laurent, it was his nature.
"Larry, did you see my phone..."  Larry looked up and Laurent's eyes was glued to his body. Larry stared up at Laurent for him to continue talking but Laurent said nothing.

Laurent kept staring at Larry, who stared back at him, for about thirty seconds.

"What did you say?" Larry asked.
Laurent tore his eyes away, as if he just realised something. He coughed awkwardly, then looked everywhere but Larry. "Ph-phone charger... Have you...seen it?"

Larry nodded as he stared at Laurent. He was going to miss him so much. "I think I see it. Check the living room. Should be there."

Laurent coughed again, then cleared his throat. "Thanks." Then he scurried away.

Larry let himself fall into the water. "God! I love you, Lau."

He had to tell Laurent he was leaving. If he was leaving the next day, Laurent had the right to already know. He had to tell him, one way or the other, he had to let Laurent know he wasn't ungrateful but he preferred the life he used to live.

Larry got out of the Jacuzzi and gently walked to his room, to avoid slipping. He dried himself and pulled on an ash sweatpants, a black shirt and his black socks. He combed his hair up, so it would have room to dry naturally and at the same time, he was trying to while away time. He was scared of how he would go about it without having to hurt Laurent's feelings. He knew his decisons would definitely hurt Laurent but he wanted to do it in a way that the impact wouldn't be so much.

Larry walked out of the room and headed to Laurent's room,his pace reducing as he got closer. His hands were getting really sweaty and his heartbeat was so rapid.

"I have to do this," Larry assured himself as he counted to five. Then he counted to ten. Then he counted to twenty. "Okay, I count to thirty and I going to walk in and tell Lau," He nodded.

But he was only in the fifteenth count when he forced his courage, placed his hand on the handle and twisted.

"Laurent," He called as he walked in. "I need to tell you something."

He looked around and Laurent wasn't in sight. "Really? After I get my courage?" Larry sighed and walked over to the balcony.

"Lau?" He called.

He got back into the room and realised water had been pouring in the bathroom. Laurent was in the shower and Larry was going to walk out but he realised it was even better to say it while not making eye contact with Laurent, he might be forced to stay if Laurent looked at him with a hurt, sad eyes.

"You can do this, Larry," Larry said as he took long, confident strides to the bathroom but just as before, as he was reaching the door his confidence started to slip away. But before it all slipped, he walked over to the door and pulled it open, expecting Laurent to be in the shower booth and he was.

Laurent was in the shower booth alright as Larry expected but was doing what Larry in a million years had never imagined.

The shower booth was blurry but Larry could see Laurent's silhoeutted figure, his hands moving back and forth in front of his waist, on his shaft. Laurent was pleasuring himself and his "ooh's" and ahh's" were filling Larry's ears like music and it was almost turning Larry on a bit. Larry knew Laurent was thinking about Gina but it was still his love in the there. He was actually watching his love masturbate in the shower and tempted was he to pull down his pants and start touching himself.
"Aahh... Oh, God! Fuck! Aaahhh!" Laurent's hands were moving at a fast pace and Larry unable to move from his spot knew he should leave as unnoticed as he came in. He couldn't move. He wasn't able to see Laurent clearly, but he was certain that Laurent looked so beautiful. His moans were like a melody and Larry could get used to this sound. He could imagine Laurent inside him, pounding and thrusting really hard and fast.

"Aaaaaah... Aaaaaaah! Oh, shit! Fuck! Oooooh... Oh, fuck!... "

Larry regained himself, he knew Laurent would be done any moment. He was already so turned on, he brought his hand down and rubbed the visible bulge that had grown. He felt sorry for himself, having a hard on over someone masturbating over someone. Larry turned around and began to walk out quietly.

"Oooh... Aaaah, fuck! Shiiiiit!  Laaarrry! Aaaarrrrgh!"

Larry's eyes popped as he stopped and slowly turned around. No, Laurent hadn't seen him, Laurent was leaning against the shower wall, heaving, his hand movement had almost stopped, just rubbing a little.

Larry swallowed hard, standing still, not knowing what a person does with any part of their body again and stared at Laurent, who had his hands in his hair. Laurent had been thinking of him while pleasuring himself.

Did it mean Laurent had been turned on by him? Did Laurent like him too?

A/n: So, what'd you think?

Please vote and comment!

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

1.9K 162 6
Larry and Laurent met when they were six years old, and became the best of friends. Through happiness and hardship, over distance and time, can thei...
12.3K 882 34
5 years later, Laurent and Larry Read-Bourgeois and their two children, are living a seemingly perfect life. An unexpected, and traumatic event leav...
19.5K 1.7K 56
Dating your hot best friend must be fun. Too bad you'll never get to know how that feels until you tell him. Larry Bourgeois is a bad boy rebel who i...