Bad Boys Need Love Too BTS: Y...

By MKKM2920

Min Yoongi is a bad boy gets into fights looks cool rules big hit high school with BTS, the crew Jeon Jun-hee... More

Introduction
Chapter 1
Chapter 2
A.N
A.N
Chapter 3
A.N
Chapter 4
Chapter 4.5
Chapter 5
BUMMER!!!!!!
A.N
Chapter 6
#BTS 3years
Chapter 7
Chapter 7.5
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 11.5
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
<3 HAPPY BIRTHDAY JUNGKOOK <3
<3 HAPPY BIRTHDAY RAPMONSTER <3
Tagged
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
<3 HAPPY BIRTHDAY JIMIN <3
Chapter 16.5
<3 HAPPY BIRTHDAY TO ME <3
THANK YOU!!!!!
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
I got Tagged
A.N
Chapter 19
HAPPY BIRTHDAY TAEHYUNG!!!!!!!
Chapter 20
HAPPY NEW YEAR!!!!!!!!!!!
Chapter 20.5
Chapter 21
HAPPY BIRTHDAY YOONGI!!!😍😍😍😍😘😘😘
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
HAPPY 1st ANNIVERSARY
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
Tag
Chapter 26
10k + BMA'S
Shameless Promoting
Chapter 26.5
Chapter 27
Happy Christmas Eve
New Cover
Chapter 28
A.N
College
Chapter 29
SUPER IMPORTANT
Chapter 30
Chapter 31
100+k
Chapter 32
Chapter 33
New Cover
150k+
Chapter 34
Chapter 35
Chapter 36

Chapter 8

3.5K 127 19
By MKKM2920

Jun-hee's P.O.V

Nothing was the same in the house after that night.

My mother was babying me even more, Jungkook wasn't talking when ever I was around him. He seemed affected the most, My dad tries to get in contact to me but Jungkook forbids me to speak to him.

Nothing at school was different though, at least I can count on the girls to make me feel better about the situation, I even had the courage about telling about my dark past, only them, I didn't know if Jungkook or Yoongi had told the other boys.

Minjae: "Woah, Jun-hee that's heavy, you don't need to worry about a thing, we're your best friends and we'll always be there for you, trust me."
She takes my hand.

Yunjin: "Yeah, what she said, look Jun-hee, you don't need to go through things alone, truth is, I was in the same position, but instead I inflicted the pain on myself."
It really shocked me to hear that.

"Why? ..."

Yunjin: "We all go through different shit in our life and deal with it in different ways. The first step I made in the healing process was telling Minjae, her family helped me a lot and they took me away from the way I was living."

Minjae and I were tearing up. I wasn't alone, people knew pain, just like me.

Yunjin: "Okay, enough with our sob stories, 10 minutes before the bell rings, so get to class early for a good seat."

We started to pack up our lunch when I felt something cold on my hair starting to run down my face.
I shrieked, looking around I heard a chorus of laughing.

Seulgi: "Oops, thought you were the trash disposal."

Irene: "Yeah, you should try looking just as great as us, maybe you wouldn't be mistaken as trash again."

My lips trembled as most of cafeteria erupted in laughter and to the fact that the beverage that soaked me was really cold.

My eyes made contact with BTS who were now standing, Jungkook looked really angry, he made a step to come toward me when Yoongi pulled him back.

Yoongi was going to let me fend for myself.

Yunjin: "What did I tell you the last time bitches, to leave Jun-hee the fuqq alone right?"
Yunjin was cracking her fists.

Joy: "Ooh we're so scared." *sarcasm*

Minjae: "Slut you should be."

"Guys the bell will ring soon, we should just go."
I didn't want them fighting my battles.

Yunjin: "Come on! Jun-hee say the word and their asses are down! I swear."

Wendy: "Yunnie, be a good dear and listen to trash. That's what she'll ever be right?"

Irene: "Such a weak thing, that's what you'll always be."
They all snickered and started to walk away. I felt defenseless.

The boys looked angry and disappointed. Red Velvet walked over to them, the girls going to their selected boyfriends.
I glanced back at them, I shouldn't let this keep happening.

"I'm not weak!"
I managed to get out and they stopped walking.

Seulgi: "Did you just talk back to us?" She lets go of Taehyung's arm, the rest of the girls turned facing us. People started to shout, "Fight"

R-rrr-iiii-nnnnggg!!!

The bell went off signifying lunch time was over.

Wendy: "Saved by the bell, loser."
They flipped their hair and walked out.

Yunjin: "Jun-hee, you really need back bone,"

"I'm trying."

Yunjin: "Try harder."

Minjae: "Yunnie, just give her a break, and we also need to get her cleaned up."

"We'll be late."

Minjae: "You're important right now, friends don't abandon friends, got it? You should keep that in mind."

Author-nim's P.O.V

Minjae helped Jun-hee to clean herself up in the girl's locker room, while Yunjin got hall passes for them from their teacher.

After washing off her uniform and hair, The girls carried Jun-hee to the nurse to get some new uniform to wear. Though Jun-hee could do nothing about her ruined sweater, Luckily Minjae lent Jun-hee her pink one to hide Jun-hee's scars and Jun-hee did her hair in a tight bun so the water droplets didn't bother her as much.

The girls were going to their classes when Jun-hee received a text. She told the girl's she'd follow soon because she felt sick and wanted to go back to the nurse, which was a lie, after ditching the girls, she went to the music room.

Jun-hee's P.O.V

I looked around quickly, then slipped soundlessly into the music room.

Yoongi: "Took you long enough." *scoffs*

"Where are the others?"

Yoongi: "Classes."

"Why did you call me here anyway then? To rub it in my face how your girlfriend and her minions walked all over me!"

Yoongi: "Why can't you just come out of that shell of yours? We're trying to teach you something valuable here,"

"What might that be?!"

Yoongi: "Look, Believe it or not when you suffer, Jungkook suffers, not physically as you but emotionally, and that's worst. I'm just looking out for my dongsaeng and you."

"You think I asked to be this way? To be scared and scarred for the rest of my life! I want to move on, but that woman..."
He grabbed my shoulders dragging me towards him.

Yoongi: "If you keeping replaying the horrible past how will you create a better future?"

Junsu's(Mr. Jeon) P.O.V

How could I have been so blinded, I messed up. My family, my children won't talk or see me. Though Sumi and I have separated, I still think of her, I was the one who made the mistakes and she'd clean them up, now I'm all alone with the guilt, the fault is only mine.

*flashback*

Its been three weeks since Jun-hee left, she hasn't even called, and Sumi surely won't tell her I've called since she's still upset about Mai, I wish they would get along.

I miss Jun-hee, my little princess. I wish I had more time with her, I wasn't being a father with the lack of attention, plus she seemed unhappy if she kept asking to live with Sumi, plus she was such a quiet, obedient girl, she never told me anything...
I don't even know much about my daughter do I?

I could always go to her room.
I decided to go and look at her room. I open Jun-hee's room and stepped inside. A chill feeling ran up my spine, her room was bare, and plain, her room had no feel of personality, it was just white. Was my daughter like this, just plain, the room just gave me such a sad feeling. I started to search through the furnitures if she left anything behind. In her night stand I found a black book...

I waited impatiently for the bitch to come home.
The things I've read!

I heard the door being unlocked, I made no move to open the door. She came in the kitchen, a bright smile on her face. It sickened me.

Mai: "Honey, I'm home, I have good... news, babe why so angry looking?"
I got up slowly walking to her.

"Mai, how dare you treat my daughter this way!!!!!!!" I grasp her shoulders, shaking her.

Mai: "Honey, what are you talking about, I wouldn't do anything to displease you..."

"You monster! You hurt my daughter!" I took up the black book waving it in her face,

"You see this? This is a diary, my daughter wrote in, saying all the monstrous things you did to her."

Mai*shouts*: "I DISCIPLINED HER, I MADE HER THE OBEDIENT BRAT SHE IS AND FOR WHAT, YOU SPENDED MORE ON HER THAN ME, YOU'RE LITTLE PRINCESS ALWAYS CAME FIRST, WHAT ABOUT MY NEEDS."

"DIDN'T I LEAVE MY WIFE FOR YOU?! I WAS TRYING TO MAKE IT UP TO MY DAUGHTER THAT I WOULD NOT LOVE HER LESS, AND YOU CARED ABOUT YOUR SELFISH NEEDS THAN THE HEALTH OF SOMEONE ELSE! YOU'RE SO SICK AND TWISTED!"

Mai*shouts*: "DON'T SAY THAT! NEVER SAY THAT TO ME!!!"
She was breathing hard, she pulled at her hair,

Mai: "That stupid stupid little girl, I should have ended her!" *screams in frustration*

My temper got the best of me and I slapped her across her cheeks, causing her to fall. Never had I laid a hand to a woman before, but I never had a reason to, hearing her speak like this ... triggered something dark within me. I started to pace, I'm glad I sent home the helps of the mansion or surely a gossip would start.

Mai: "Junsu ... Junsu you ... you striked me."
Her tone sounded with shock.

"Bitch, get out. I want nothing to do with you."
She simply started to laugh hysterically.

Mai: "You want nothing to me? What about our baby?"

"Our baby?"

Mai: "Yes Junsu, the child that's growing in my womb, right now, is our child."
My eyes widen, she slowly got up, holding her stomach. I look between her face and her stomach. She was feeling morning sickness and dizzy spells for the past 2 weeks now, and today was the doctor's appointment...

"No..."

Mai: "Yes Junsu, yes I'm pregnant, you striked a pregnant woman."
I rub at my temples, more stress to deal with. She took up a knife ...

"Mai, put that down."

Mai: "No! You don't want me anymore right? So then you don't want this baby either."

"Mai what are you trying to say! Put down the damn knife."
She pointed the knife to her stomach.

"No, Mai no!"
I made a move towards her. Just because I hated her at the moment doesn't mean I want her to kill a tiny growing being.

Mai: "Shut up! And don't come any closer!"
She kept rubbing her stomach, her face cringed in pain, I halted.

Mai: "Today was supposed to be a happy day Junsu! and you ruined it, That book ruined it! No, your daughter did, this is all her fault!"

"Mai! Dammit! Put down the knife and calm down!"

Mai: "Why should I?! Tell me!!!"

"The baby has nothing to do with this, please calm down your already hurting it, you're stressing your body."

"You can't have one Junsu, the baby and I are a package, don't want me? Then no more baby."

"You idiot! You could possibly kill yourself and the baby."

Mai: "Now you care... maybe I should kill you instead!"
She lunged at me and I caught her wrists, struggling, she swiped the knife across my chest, I pushed her back causing her to stumble again. I heard her scream out as she hit into the counter hard, the knife flying from her hand and she fell to the floor.

"No!"
The wound in my chest hurt like hell. I moved to her groaning, crumpled body.

"Junsu, our baby... the baby..."
She was crying out, I could see blood oozing down her thighs, messing up her white sundress.

"Hold on! I'm calling the ambulance."

Mai: "The baby..."

"Stay awake Mai, hang on."
I rocked her body as she spasmed in pain, to the point of passing out.

I grabbed her handbag and fished through it, finding her phone, I dialed my private ambulance to take us to the private hospital...

*End of flashback*

"Dammit!"
I pound my fist against the wall. The baby didn't survive, and a day later I'm here causing my children misery and I lied to Jungkook. I've been so selfish. I had Mai under surveillance at the private hospital back in Washington DC but I'm afraid of what Jungkook and Sumi would do if they knew. Right now Mai was in pretty bad shape the last I heard from the head doctor, Dr. Spence.

My phone started ringing,

"Dr. Spence, you just came across my mind."

Dr. Spence: "Mr. Jeon, we have a problem."

"What is it?"

"Miss Kuruko has escaped the hospital."
The phone slipped from my hand and I clutched at the bandage on my chest.

Dr. Spence: "Mr. Jeon."
I pick up the phone again,

"How did that happen, you worthless piece of shit!"

Dr. Spence: "She ... seduced a male nurse in helping her sir."
I hanged up the phone.

"That bitch!"

Yay, lovelies
Another update
Please enjoy
Love you.

Marissalovelies

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

117K 6.6K 56
❝Do I seem like a push over?❞ What happens when Min Yoongi has to take his sister's place in school so she don't get suspended? He has to play his s...
441K 17K 34
(COMPLETED) Adalyn was your average, shy girl. She cared about her grades and stuck to herself most of her days. She put on a smile everyday so that...
4.9K 267 34
Kwon Haru, a normal 18 year old, had to move to a prestigious school where she chase her dreams to be a singer. She thought that life will be normal...
78.9K 2.1K 9
A cliché high school love story wherein Jeon Jungkook finally finds the girl who completes his life. a/n: {oH mAN HoLeY sHeiT 48k reads 😱 thank ü al...