Those Crayons (On Hold until...

By MissRadMad

Chase had shared his crayons with Ella at Playgroup and they were best friends ever since. Now they are 17 an... More

Those Crayons
Chapter 2 - Those Crayons
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapyer 5 - TC
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Bonus Chapter
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 17 Part 2
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 21
Chapter 22

Chapter 20

2.2K 23 12
By MissRadMad

O My God can't believe we have made it to Chapter 20!! XD We are now nearly 2/3's done

Okayy so here is  Chapter 20, Sorry Chapter 2 won't be up until sometime in January... around the 20th. Ainsley and I are both going on break and wont be back till around the 10th but we have alot of other stuff on aswell so it will be up as soon as it is finished! To the side is an Amazing Those Crayons Trailer made by Ainsley! (MissDicey)

Also Thanks to everyone who has checked out Ainsley's new book, Baby Secrets!! 

 Just to clear things up Yes Ash has been mentioned before! Ash is one of Ella's closest friends along with Riley, she has been mentioned quite a bit but was more of a background character, however now she will start coming out a bit more

Lastly I will have time over the holidays to read quite a bit so any books of yours you want me to read just post a comment here, on my message board or ask for a review on my book Read 'N' Review... Just please let me know ASAP so i can add them to my phone library as i wont have internet while i'm away except on my phone.

Ok that's all so onto Chapter 20

VOTE

COMMENT

FAN

ENJOY!!!

Chapter 20

“I’m sorry I didn’t tell you,” Ash muttered.

“It’s all good,” I said.

“I really did want to tell you but you know the whole student teacher thing… I couldn’t risk it,” Ash stated.

“It’s okay I get it… I probably wouldn’t tell you if I was having a relationship with a teacher either,” I replied flipping through a magazine.

“So,” Ash said with a cheeky smile on her face.

“So what,” I asked confused.

“I heard a little rumour that you have a date with Chase today,” Ash informed me.

“That may or may not be true,” I said.

“That’s so cute,” she squealed.

“Do you want to help me pick out what to wear?” I wondered.

“Do I even need to answer that,” Ash responded jumping off my bed and heading to my wardrobe.

I giggled at her action but follow after her and stand at the entrance of my walk in wardrobe.

“It’s a rainy day but has the potential to become sunny… I have it,” she spoke to herself.

This is why I love Ash she just has this special power as well as being the gossip queen she can put an entire outfit together in a second.

She threw some skin coloured stockings at me, with some black flats then a strapless dress; the bodice was black then flowed out in white and finished with black lace that ended just above my knees, it was quite pretty but I had never gotten around to wearing it.

I put on the clothes as Ash waited in my room.

“Excellent,” she muttered to herself as I walk out into her view, “Now hair.”

She dragged me into the bathroom turning on the curler, she told me the best ways to steal a kiss and if there is an awkward silence just stare into his eyes with a little smile or say remember when…

Although this wasn’t my first date… far from it but this was the one I was most nervous about.

She did my hair in loose curls and added some nude makeup with a pretty gold eyeshadow on my eyes, matching my hair.

“Oh darling you look lovely,” Mom exclaims as I walk into the kitchen.

“Thanks Mom, so what are you making?”

“Cookies!” She replied cheerfully

Ding dong.

“I’ll get it,” I rushed skipping to the door.

“Hi,” I said before I looked up to see Jacob.

“Ella you look… hi,” Jacob said in shock looking me up and down.

“What are you doing here?” I questioned walking outside shutting the door behind so no one could see it wasn’t Chase.

“I came to pick up Ash… but I wouldn’t mind a trade in,” he said.

“Jacob, I’m with Chase you had your turn,” I stated.

“Fair enough… can Ash come know I don’t want you getting into trouble with Chase,” he said.

Why is Ash going with him and why did she ask to get picked up from my place?

Is she cheating on Mr Scott?

“Why do you want Ash,” I questioned sternly.

“I was out and she’s having a sleepover with Roni so being the nice brother I am I offered to come pick her up,” he told me.

“Oh.”

“Hurry up and kiss,” I heard Ash say behind the door.

I opened it quickly pulling her out giving her the evils.

“Sorry I thought he was Chase and there was too much talking. I’ll just grab my bag,” Ash said rushing inside.

“Hey babe,” I heard Chase say.

I snapped my head up to see him walking up the stairs.

“Hey,” I hugged him.

“What are you doing here Jacob?” Chase asked wrapping his arm around my waist.

“Picking up Ashley,” Jacob said.

Chase looked at me in concern, knowing what he was thinking I smiled and shook my head.

“I’m ready to go,” Ash said appearing at the door.

She looked up at Chase looking him up and down.

“Do you fly VIRGIN or Qantas?” Ashley questioned standing in front of him trying to be all tough but it’s a bit hard when he’s a head taller.

“ASHLEY!” I yelled at her.

“What? I just want to make sure so I don’t have to kill any pilots of yours missy,” Ash wondered.

“I’m not sure of his situation but you don’t have to kill any pilots,” I reassured her.

“Okay have a great date,” Ash said walking down the path closely followed by Jacob.

(A/N: we made it up at school, if you fly virgin your still are a virgin and if you fly Qantas or any other ‘airline’ you’re no longer a virgin. And Ash asked if she had to kill any pilots as in Chase because he would make Ella no longer a virgin and for those in America Qantas is an Australian airline but it does fly to America)

“I’m just going to go grab my wallet,” I said rushing inside. I grab my purse off the counter, where I had left it earlier while yelling a goodbye out to Mom I make my way out to Chase.

As I walked towards I noticed his eyes trailing up and down my body, I feel my face heat up slightly as I walk up so I am now standing beside him,

“Like what you see?”

He took my hand in his our fingers intertwining.

“You look beautiful,” Chase commented as we reached his car.

“Thank you… Ash helped,” I replied.

“You ready for the best date of your life,” Chase wondered starting the car.

“Sure am… where are we going,” I asked.

“Patience is bliss,” Chase said driving down the road.

“I hate surprises,” I whined.

“I know,” Chase laughed.

“That’s horrible you shouldn’t laugh at your girlfriend,” I stated.

“Well it’s a good thing you were my best friend first,” he said placing his hand on my leg.

We drove for a few minutes more casually chatting away.

“I know how much you love this place so,” Chase said as we pulled into a car park.

“Ice-skating,” I exclaimed, “I haven’t done it since… god I can’t remember.”

“Well what better place to be having our very first date,” he replied stepping out of the car.

I followed his actions; shut the door and Chase grabbed my hand our fingers intertwining immediately.

I looked down at our hands, blushing slightly I moved closer to Chase resting my head on his shoulder smiling to myself.

When we entered the complex we were overcome with the coldness, we had a little fight about who was going to pay to get in but while we were Chase paid the man without my knowing. We got our bright blue skates and went over to tables to put on our skates.

“Gosh it’s cold in here,” I shivered as we walked over to the ice.

“Here,” he said taking off his jacket.

“Chase don’t be stupid,” I said rejecting the jacket, “You’ll freeze,”

“I want you to have it,” he insisted.

“No.”

“Fine, I’m not speaking to you until you put on the jacket,” he said stopping and then leant against the barrier folding his arms staring straight ahead.

“Are you serious,” I wondered looking at him blankly, “you’re really going to do this; oh my god you’re really doing this.”

“Jingle bells, jingle bells, jingle all the way,” he stared to sing “jingle all the way.”

“Fine whatever makes you happy,” I gave up grabbing the jacket off the barrier putting it on while eyeing Chase evilly.

“See it wasn’t that hard now was it,” Chase said holding my hand walking over to a gap.

“Your annoying sometimes you know that,” I stated as I stepped foot on the ice.

“You know you love me,” he joked as we skated.

I rolled my eyes at his remark quickly cutting in front of him making him suddenly loose his balance landing on his butt.

I burst out into laughter not being able to hold it in at his faces he made whilst going down.

“That wasn’t funny,” he complained getting up slowly.

“Are you kidding me it was hilarious,” I laughed holding his hand helping him up.

“You are so annoying sometimes,” he stated skating off.

“You know you love me,” I saw him roll his eyes as I used his exact quote.

He held my hand and carefully spun me around, then giving me a light kiss.

We went around and around holding each other’s hand just enjoying the company.

“That guy over there is really pissing me off,” Chase says suddenly

“Why?” I say curiously looking up at Chase

“He’s checking you out,” Chase announced.

When I looked to where Chase had motioned I saw a guy about our age smile slightly at me before going for a customer at the shoe stand.

“No he’s not,” I lied.

“Babe you’re now my girlfriend us boyfriends have a sixth sense,” Chase admitted.

“And what is this sixth sense,” I questioned.

“To know when somebody is checking out my girl,” he stated.

“Don’t worry, I’m all yours,” I said.

I pulled us across to the barrier leant myself against it, grabbing hold of his shirt and pulled him for a passionate kiss.

“You are an amazing kisser,” Chase stated.

“You’re not too bad yourself solider,” I replied.

“I’ll have you know that every girl I’ve kissed has been amazed by my awesome kissing skills,” he announced.

“Well sorry but I’ve had better kisses,” I admitted skating away.

“Hey come back,” he shouted coming after me.

I sped up so he couldn’t catch me, I laughed at the fact that he tried to catch me, he might be good at sports but I have always been the fastest at everything.

I quickly excited the ice rink, walking as quickly as I could to the table.

“I got you now,” Chase said making me jump.

I looked up to see his hands on the arms of the chair I was in for no way of an escape.

He placed his lips against mine, I felt like he was pressing harder trying to make the kiss so much better.

“Meh try harder,” I said.

He leaned in puckering up his lips, I placed my hand on his chest to stop him I shook my head.

 “I will be the best kiss you have ever had one day Ella Grace Thompson,” he said.

“We’ll see,” I replied taking off my skates.

“Where do you want to go next,” he wondered following my actions.

“Well,” I started thinking of what restaurant I wanted to go to, “the Beach House.”

“I love that place,” he commented as we walked over to the shoe hire.

“I know,” I said.

We then left the complex and Chase drove the 20 minute drive to the Beach House.

The drive wasn’t that long and the car ride stayed mostly in comfortable silence with idle chatter here and there before we turned into the Beach House

It was the same as it has always been, the outside was made of brick with an old wooden porch, the inside was just the same with wooden tables and a lot of antique looking stuff, it gave a cute, rustic look to it.

“Hello welcome to the Beach House how many this evening,” a young lady welcomed us.

“Just two thanks,” Chase answered.

She grabbed two menus from behind the counter and started to walk away, we followed her to the back deck overlooking the ocean it was just picturesque.

“Would you like any drinks,” she wondered as we sat.

“Red Creaming Soda,”

“And a Coke please,” Chase finished.

“Sure thing,” she said writing it down on a pad looking at Chase like he was a piece of meat.

I cleared my throat as she stared at him for a few too many seconds longer then he should’ve; she quickly gave me the evils then turning away.

“I know why you picked this place,” he said.

“And why is that,” I questioned.

“Because we used to come here all the time with our Mom’s and I know you like knowing what the food is going to be like,” he stated.

“How is it that you know me so well,” I wondered.

“I guess it comes with 13 years of friendship,” he replied.

The waitress then came over and carefully place Chases drink down in front of him before plonking mine down making some spill out then walked away.

“Thanks,” I called holding my drink up in the air wiping away the spillage.

“You don’t like her do you,” he wondered.

“No I don’t,” I replied.

“Well try to not let her ruin our perfectly good date,” he said.

“Okay,” I agreed.

We then ordered and not to longer after our food came out.

Chase and I talked, laughed even stared at each other like two people in love, not that we were both in love with each other, well not so soon at least, we just ended up looking at each other like that.

The waitress didn’t seem to like it and would act so rude whenever we started to stare.

I liked it, making her jealous I don’t know maybe it was just a girl thing but either way I had the best guy and I could call him my boyfriend while nobody else could.

***

“I had a great time today,” I said as he stopped the car outside my house.

“Me too,” he said smiling.

He placed his hand on the side of my face and pulled me in closer when our lips touch we kissed more passionately his tongue slipping into my mouth our kiss lasted several seconds before we finished.

I looked at him biting my lip lightly then came to the conclusion, “I’ve had better,” I stated opening the car door.

“What no way,” Chase called as I walked up the path to my house.

“Sorry Chase but I have,” I said not looking back.

I heard the car door open then shut as I walked up my porch stairs, I dug into my bag searching for my keys.

I felt Chase grab my wrist spinning me around.

“I’m not letting you inside until we’ve had the kiss of the century,” Chase announced.

Both of his hands come on my face, his lips just about to touch mine I could feel his sweet breath on my face.

But I then heard the clearing of the throat that sound has become familiar to me, I slapped Chase‘s hands away and we both stepped back to afraid to look up.

My eyes slowly wandered up to see one very angry Dad.

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Love you all and see you in a month

MERRY CHRISTMAS AND A HAPPY NEW YEAR!

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

330K 9K 30
Beatrice hates school, and everyone in it. she has one friend, her names Mags. other then that she is a loner. she doesn't mind entirely though becau...
688 122 51
โ™ก๏ธŽThis Story Is About Seniors Graduating and making their way to college ! Many trials and tribulations are gonna come their way , but its up to them...
104K 1.7K 54
"I try so hard to be just friends but you sure don't make it easy." He averts his gaze from mine, and I wish he'd just look me in the face. "I don't...
401K 10.4K 57
"Her troubled eyes held fire. The kind of fire that was capable of burning me to ash." ***** I grabbed her chin with my free hand, making her look at...