Aphmau fanfiction- Garence

By muffinpancakedrawz

Just a quick heads up before you read this there is some swearing and making out in this. Garroth and Laurenc... More

chapter 1: the party invite (Laurence)
chapter 2: The party (Garroth)
chapter 3: questions and secrets (Laurence)
chapter 4: kind words (Garroth)
chapter 5: now who? (Laurence)
chapter 6: the way it is with siblings (Laurence)
chapter 7:not to worry (Garroth)
chapter 8: kissing in the rain (Laurence)
thank you for almost 1000 reads!
chapter 9: Ex boyfriend (Garroth)
chapter 10: breathing yet bleeding (Laurence)
chapter 11: hospital (Garroth)
chapter 12: return home (Laurence)
chapter 13: romantic trail ride. (Garroth)
thank you!
chapter 14: one year later (Laurence)
I am really sorry
chapter 15: proposal (Garroth)
another thank you
chapter 16: the wedding (Laurence)
sorry
chapter 17: kids? (Garroth)
chapter 18: freckles and gold (Laurence)
a/n
a/n
chapter 19: Travis's attempt to apologise (Garroth and Laurence)
A/N
chapter 21: oh to late (LEMON) (Garroth)
a little chat about the Garence ship (i may act a little silly)
some things to go over
chapter 22: were we met (Laurence)
chapter 23: hanging out with travis (Laurence)
A/n: holy cow thank you
thing
chapter 24: Travis becomes my boyfriend
chapter 25: texting
A/n
chapter 26: the first date
chapter 27: I'm a fool.
a/n
Oneshot winner (LEMON WARNING)
ask me questions
Chapter 28: Get your A** in gear Garroth!!!
chapter 29: moving on
Chapter 30: Why?
chapter 31: oh hello ex boyfriend
I'm sorry...

chapter 20: steamy (Garroth) *LIME WARNING

648 18 20
By muffinpancakedrawz

(Please read this before reading the story: warning this is a lime if you don't know what that means it basically is a very steamy make out section as well the mention of sex if you cannot handle such things please leave this chapter.)

My mother decided Laurence and I should have a break to spend some alone time together though I think she just wants to spend time with her grandkids. lets just say I was quite glad the kids weren't around.

Time skip brought to you by uke Laurence

it was around 1:30 in the afternoon  and I was feeling a little how would you put it I guess really in the mood for making out with Laurence who was currently reading a book. I crept up behind him and slid my hands over his shoulders and under his shirt he shivered giving me the sign to continue I began rubbing my hand on his chest and he dropped his book and let out a small moan.

"nghh Gar what are you doing?"

this cause a shiver to go up my spine. I pushed Laurence down and I climbed over the couch and on top of him straddling his hips.

"oh nothing much just something I know you like to do alone with me" I whispered in his ear and then nibbled it Laurence let out another moan of pleasure.

"nghmmm Garroth" he moaned as I began biting the flesh of his neck in pleasure licking each one as a small apology. I the proceeded to kiss his lips. but I wanted more I licked his bottom lips asking for entrance to which he denied teasingly I let out a grunt of annoyance before taking my hand and sliding it down his pants touching the most prized item only a man has.

"Gah!" Laurence gasped.

Opening his mouth and I slid my tongue in our tongues fought for dominance to which I won easily I explored every spot of his cavern before we pulled away for air.

"Garroth... please... if we do this for much longer I might get hard" Laurence panted a massive blush on his face. I bit the sensitive spot on his neck he let out a moan that pleasured me more then it should have I smirked.

"but you would like that wouldn't you" I whispered seductively my hand creeping to the treasure teasingly  he shivered and moaned.

"Garroth please don't not now" he whimpered before pulling a blanket on the couch and covering his beat red face. I pulled  the blanket from his face and caressed his brown hair gently pulling the locks between my fingers.

"don't hide your beautiful face from me" I said and Laurence's blush darkened.

"i love you" I said

"I love you to" he replied as I slumped on him.

(so how was that I have improved non? please comment below if you want a lemon continuation of this chapter. and if not the story will continue on. also I will do a Q and A so leave questions down below as well!)

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

12K 272 23
Garroth falls in love with his roommate, Laurence, but Laurence finds it hard to return the feelings. With the help of his brother, Zane, Garroth doe...
3.8K 181 20
Garroth and Laurence have known each other for as long as they can remember, but will that all change once they start to have strange feelings in the...
1.1K 18 16
Boys fall in love from a kiss in a play.. Boys confess their love by drunk kissing... Started as a Garroth x Laurence story but ended up being mainly...
9.9K 327 33
LaurenceXGarroth. This is obviously a gay ship :3 so if you dont like my gay shipping tough because this is my OTP mk. Contains some graphic writing...