chapter 23: hanging out with travis (Laurence)

(where still in the flash back just to remind you also I made travis the same year as Laurence.)

It was the second gay straight alliance meeting I was sitting alone munching on potato chips when a shadow grew over me as someone sat down on the desk. Confused I looked up to see Travis smirking at me a blush flew over my face but a forced it back down 'no Laurence' I told myself  'I am not going to fall head over heals like that after all i'm the Casanova here'.

"Hello Laurence"

"hi Travis"

I sighed and held the bag towards Travis.

"want some"  I asked.

"yes please" Travis replied shoving his hand in the bag and pulling out a few chips. I pulled the bag back and rolled it up and shoved it in my bag.

"so how's your day so far" he asked.

"fine girls fawning over me but other then that fine" I replied sighing at the mention of  my fangirls.

"ahh so your the hotties eh to bad your not interested any guy would kill to have that many women around them but I'm not to judge after all women are not my taste" he said dully.

I had to force down another blush why was this so hard to not blush around him.

(yes I know its short sorry don't worry they will be longer in the future. now I just wanted to explain what will be going on in this flash back. this is about Laurence's Relationship with Travis and Garroth during high school so there will be laurences break up with travis and yadda yadda yadda you get the point don't worry i'll have a longer chapter up soon!)