thank you for almost 1000 reads!

do not worry the next chapter for Garence will be out when I get enough votes for which character you want go to chapter 8 to see more info on that. anyway this is not what I was here to tell you about what I'm here to tell you about is thanking you guys for nearly 1000 reads. seriously I never expected that many people to read it. when I first started this fanfiction I thought no one would ever read it no joke I thought my writing was awful but when I put out the 4th chapter it blew up like really it went from 20 reads to 300 my reaction was this I stared at my computer in utter shock and then I ran around the house squealing. Honestly I'm not joking I was so happy and I still am.  I've almost reached 1000 reads that's insane like I was happy with 20 reads but almost 1000 is insane if I could describe my happiness right now it would be like I just found out I could meet aphmau in real life unicorn are real and I got a call from Levi from attack on titan no joke that's how happy I am. you people mean the world to me not because you like my story but because you like me for me my style of writing you know that kind of stuff. I always wanted to write books and fanfictions but every time I looked at my writing I cringed. I thought it was terrible but you changed that I look at my writing with pride because of you guys thank you so much.  honestly I don't know how to thank you enough if there is anyway I can thank you enough please let me know! THANK YOU!