Chapter 30: Why?

(two more chapters to the phoenix drop story. After that I have to options and I want you to chose which one you'd prefer. so

Option 1: Is their college story, so lots of funny pranks, lazy roommate, kicking out that lazy roommate, partying, some dating involved, love scenes.

Option 2: is going back to the original story with the Garence family. But their all going with  Aphmau and the others on vacation at a beach.

please put either 1 or 2 in the comments to let me know. Lani MCD oc of mine. now on with the story.)

Laurence's Pov:

Travis and I have been dating for almost a year. Would you call it dating though? I mean we have been on a few dates but every other one he's canceled because of something. and when I try to ask him about it he tells me to piss off sometimes hitting me. I'm sure he doesn't mean it to be rude just maybe he needs space. Well here I am again eating alone. Travis said he would be here. Maybe he forgot. I'll ask him tomorrow.

"sir are you okay you look really down" a female voice said. I look up and there stood a werewolf. She was wearing black jeans, black converses, a flannel shirt wrapped around her waist, a black tank top with word on it that read Swag wolf, she had short red hair, red ears and tail, green eyes, and freckles that dotted her nose and cheeks. I recognized her from school.

"yeah I'm okay" I said pushing my finished plate the side.

"you sure?" she asked. "do you mind if I sit here?" she added.

"go ahead" I said.

"you looked like you were waiting for someone, did your date forget about you?" she asked sitting down setting her purse aside.

"I think so." I mumbled twiddling my thumbs.

"I'm sorry to here about that who is he" she asked "oh I'm Lani by the way."

"Laurence. How did you know I was gay?" I asked.

"I could tell from the moment I saw you." Lani said. I huffed my cheeks flared up in embarrassment.

"oh. um well his name is Travis" I said. Lani hissed her face cringing.

"what?" I questioned.

"oh Laurence I'm so sorry to tell you this but Travis has been seeing other girls behind your back" Lani said she pointed to a table across the room. And there sat Travis making out with the girl across from him.

"I-I see thanks Lani" I got up and headed to the counter and paid the bill before heading outside and called my parents to pick me up.