chapter 8: kissing in the rain (Laurence)

(first off holy crap this has blown up thank you so much it means the world to me alright you asked for it make out time also i have no experience with making out so i don't know how to describe it but this was my best shot be warned there's tongue involved hope you enjoy)

*its a week later and its raining pretty had  perfect for making out in a tree house yes i went there*

The rain pounded the ground and splattered my face with cold drops. The sky was was gloomy grey. Garroth and I where sprinting toward our house. Puddles splashing as we hit them. We ran past our house and to our back yard and climbed up the new tree house we built and entered panting and laughing.

"Just when we thought we would have had a nice sunny walk together it rains" Garroth laughed I chuckled. I began taking off my sopping wet shirt and hung it on a bar on the ceiling. When warm hands placed themselves on my chest I breathed in deeply. Garroth pressed himself on to me his skin has wet yet warm.

"I love you babe" he whispered into my ear.

"I love you to Gar-Gar" I replied sweetly. I turned around, pulled his face towards mine and pressed my lips on his they were soft and gentle. I pulled away after a second he smiled.  I rubbed my thumb gently across his cheek he closed his eyes for a moment and then he pulled me down to the wooden floor and pushed me to the wall. Garroth began kissing my lips biting softly and pulling my bottom lip every once and awhile. My hands rubbed his back Garroth's head tilted and pushed forwards as he got more into it. Then I made My move (here's the tongue part) I stuck my tongue out and forced it into his hot wet mouth he returned it gladly. we moved into an embrace and our tongues touching as we kissed when at last we pulled away breathing heavily (no they did not do something else for those of you with dirty minds I don't go that far) saliva dripped on to my chin I whipped it off.

"that felt good" I said Garroth nodded happily and we cuddled with the rain pounding on the roof when a familiar voice said "um hello". we broke a part and saw...

(and that's it another cliff hanger  and as I commonly do I leave you a choice. So want you need to do is tell me who will it be and will they accept the fact that Garroth and Laurence are gay. if you chose Travis then I might have him be Laurences exboyfriend if you want alright choice is yours dante or travis.)