chapter 16: the wedding (Laurence)

(please excuse this minor interruption but please read this following notice... Garence has been getting a lot of votes and reads and followers and I'm very happy you are enjoying this story. But after writing the wedding chapter I've hit a point where I don't know what else to write to keep this story going. I don't want it to get boring for you I want to keep this story going for as long as I can but I don't know what to write. So I will be writing other stuff in the mean time and your job now is to comment your suggestions on what you want to see in the future of Garroth and Laurence and don't be afraid to go full out on your suggestions don't worry I will try I do my best to do every suggestion I get. so please give me ideas I am open to any heck if you really want I will do a full out make out scene again but you need to give me ideas so comment below to let me know what you want to see and comment more then once to there's no limit. anyway here's the next chapter!)

I fiddled with my dress yes I was cross dressing for my wedding but I had to admit I looked hella good in it. I blushed embarrassed as my dad Hayden took my arm. "you ready son" my dad asked I shivered nervously then nodded. the music began to play and slowly my father and I slowly made our way to the alter Garroth was waiting a huge smile on his face I grinned the brides maids which consumed of katelyn, Nicole and kawaii chan where trying not to fangirl and the groomsman consisted of Brandon, Aaron and Vylad. Aphmau and Zane sadly couldn't make it as Aphmau was in the hospital recovering from the birth of their baby boy Levin Ro'meave (damn I love the way that sounds) I arrived at the alter and Garroth removed the veil covering my face. and the priest began saying the prayers finally it was the time of the I do's. "Garroth Ro'meave do you take Laurence Zvahl to be your lovely wedded husband" the priest questioned "I do" Garroth replied eagerly my palm were sweating with excitement "and do you Laurence Zvahl take Garroth Ro'meave to be your lovely wedded husband" the priest said again. "I do" I replied. "Then by the power vested in me I profess you husband and husband you may now kiss the groom" he said (lol sounds so stupid) I wrapped my arms around Garroth and he wrapped his own around my waist and we pressed our lips together people cheered and wolf whistled we shared smiled at each other held each others hands and walked out of the church bells ringing as we drove to our place for the after party!

(short I know as I said before I need more ideas thank you for reading and I will see you next time when I get suggestions so leave your suggestions thanks!!)