chapter 7:not to worry (Garroth)

I couldn't believe it how the hell did she know we stared at her in shock when I finally found the courage to speak.

"C-C-Cadenza how do you know?" I stammered. she looked at me then to Laurence speaking directly to him.

"Laurence I knew you where gay from the moment you went to high school. we would be walking together and you would point out cute guys and then you would realise what you said and would blush and every time I tried to ask you about it you would turn away and then Lucinda told me you joined the Gay straight alliance. and she said you told them you how do I say it you felt gay maybe I guess is how you would say it. but when you broke up with your first secret boyfriend you forced yourself not to believe that you where not gay that is how I know. but I did not know Garroth was gay." she said I sat there in shock while Laurence turned beat red.

"Wow I never realised you knew so much and wait Lucinda told you all this I going to have a word with her after this" Laurence said grumpily.

"so your okay with your brother and I dating?" I asked.

"of course I am I fully support you two" Cadenza replied pulling me and Laurence into a warm sisterly embrace "no matter what bro i'm here for you" she said.

"thanks Cadenza" I said.

Alright sorry it short but anyway I want to give you two choices... should we have a full out make out chapter with Garroth and Laurence or should they tell someone else. you chose I am looking forward to see what wins.