chapter 24: Travis becomes my boyfriend

(yes I'm back please check out my new book a specifically named updates and notes so you can get updates about the books and why i'm missing now on to the next chapter.also garroth and Laurence are friends in high school in case I never mentioned that. also this part of the story flash back is Laurence's pov unless said otherwise okay for real now on to the chapter)

It had been about 2 months at phoenix drop high I was at another gay straight alliance meeting which I have been enjoying. but today was different I was sent a note in my locker this morning someone said they had something important to tell me after the meeting. I played with my thumbs nervously. I glanced up the clock 10 minutes left I thought to myself.

after what seemed like ten hours the bell rung. I grabbed my stuff and waited outside the classroom when Travis came out and stood next to me. I gulped and said as confidently as I could.

"did you send me the note Travis?"

"I did" he replied.

"what did you want?" I asked.

"you" he said coolly.

"w-what?!" I stammered was Travis asking me out?!!!!!

"Laurence do you wanna go out with me?"

"..."

"..."

"..."

"yes"

Narrotor pov:

but little did Laurence know Garroth Ro'meave heard the entire thing and took the confession letter he made for Laurence and tossed in the trash with a broken heart.

*and now a small presentation by aphmaumuffin and high school garroth*

aphmaumuffin- OH SO SAD MY BABY COME TO ME!!!

Garroth- *weakly makes his way over and chibifies himself and latches onto aphmaumuffin*

aphmaumuffin- Don't worry my little muffin it'll get better in the end! *patting his head*

Garroth- Y-you think so? *tear threatening to pour out of his eyes*

aphmaumuffin- Darling I know so everyone tell Mr. high school Garroth stuff to make him happy and I will include you in the next presentation!