chapter 20: steamy (Garroth) *LIME WARNING

(Please read this before reading the story: warning this is a lime if you don't know what that means it basically is a very steamy make out section as well the mention of sex if you cannot handle such things please leave this chapter.)

My mother decided Laurence and I should have a break to spend some alone time together though I think she just wants to spend time with her grandkids. lets just say I was quite glad the kids weren't around.

Time skip brought to you by uke Laurence

it was around 1:30 in the afternoon  and I was feeling a little how would you put it I guess really in the mood for making out with Laurence who was currently reading a book. I crept up behind him and slid my hands over his shoulders and under his shirt he shivered giving me the sign to continue I began rubbing my hand on his chest and he dropped his book and let out a small moan.

"nghh Gar what are you doing?"

this cause a shiver to go up my spine. I pushed Laurence down and I climbed over the couch and on top of him straddling his hips.

"oh nothing much just something I know you like to do alone with me" I whispered in his ear and then nibbled it Laurence let out another moan of pleasure.

"nghmmm Garroth" he moaned as I began biting the flesh of his neck in pleasure licking each one as a small apology. I the proceeded to kiss his lips. but I wanted more I licked his bottom lips asking for entrance to which he denied teasingly I let out a grunt of annoyance before taking my hand and sliding it down his pants touching the most prized item only a man has.

"Gah!" Laurence gasped.

Opening his mouth and I slid my tongue in our tongues fought for dominance to which I won easily I explored every spot of his cavern before we pulled away for air.

"Garroth... please... if we do this for much longer I might get hard" Laurence panted a massive blush on his face. I bit the sensitive spot on his neck he let out a moan that pleasured me more then it should have I smirked.

"but you would like that wouldn't you" I whispered seductively my hand creeping to the treasure teasingly  he shivered and moaned.

"Garroth please don't not now" he whimpered before pulling a blanket on the couch and covering his beat red face. I pulled  the blanket from his face and caressed his brown hair gently pulling the locks between my fingers.

"don't hide your beautiful face from me" I said and Laurence's blush darkened.

"i love you" I said

"I love you to" he replied as I slumped on him.

(so how was that I have improved non? please comment below if you want a lemon continuation of this chapter. and if not the story will continue on. also I will do a Q and A so leave questions down below as well!)