chapter 6: the way it is with siblings (Laurence)

(first off holy crap how many read and comments I got blew me away thank you so much and as cadenza got the highest vote their going to tell cadenza next btw sorry for not doing this sooner I'm very busy I am still in school and trying to find the time is hard but don't worry I am NOT going to be the person who leaves a fanfiction unfinished  anyway sorry for the wait enjoy the next part)

then it hit me "Cadenza" I gasped.

"who" Garroth asked.

"Cadenza Garroth shes my sister she would understand" I repeated

"that's true I guess I didn't think of that cause well Zane would never understand" he muttered.

"Zane is a freaking storm cloud his heart is the size of a pea" I grumbled "though Aphmau said hes doing better I suggest we leave him last" I continued

"great idea" he agreed quickly

"give me a moment I'll text her" I said pulling out my phone it had a case with a picture of me and Garroth on it and in blue cursive writing on it said best boyfriends forever I blushed and smiled. I turned it on put in my password and got into messages. and tapped on Cadenza's name. and began typing.

Laurence-hey Cadenza

Cadenza-whats up brother

Laurence- are you at your shop today?

Cadenza-no I closed it today why?

Laurence-um can you come over?

Cadenza-OF COURSE!! :)

Laurence- great you don't mind if Garroth is there?

Cadenza-Why would I? I don't hate your friends Laurence their fun to hang out with.

Laurence-awesome!

Cadenza-do you need anything by the way like coffee or something?

Laurence-I dont care just come here please.

Cadenza-alright, alright keep your cool I'm coming.

Laurence- Love you sis

Cadenza-love you to.

"shes on her way Gar" I said shoving my phone in my pocket. "sounds good" Garroth said sitting on the couch. Cadenza arrived a short while later we sat down at the table sipping the coffee she bought us.

"thanks cadenza I'm going to pay you back" I thanked her.

"dont bother its fine" she said shrugging me off.

"no. I'm going to pay you back and your going to deal with it Cadenza" I replied sternly

"ugh fine I cant argue with you, you always win anyway" she sighed.

I sipped my coffee then took a deep breath "Cadenza um I just thought you should know this me and Garroth are um Gay". my heart pounded like a horse on a race track as I waited nervously. she looked at me.

"I already knew" she said.

(dun dun duun cliff hanger yes you have to wait for the next part sorry I just felt like I needed to have a cliff hanger here hope your enjoying. and the next part will be out soon)