Oneshot winner (LEMON WARNING)

so the winner was Zanvis. I'm sorry to those that wanted Garence but yours will come soon enough as I will do another one of these in the near future. now I had one vote for fluffy sh*t, one vote for Lime aannnd 2 votes for a lemon. SO lemon it is prepare for a hopefully less cringy lemon. I've locked myself in my room and am now listening to anime dudes getting it on... I'M JOKING. anyway before we start this I want to tell you a little back story on this fanfic. To start off this was an idea that came to me during the time I was writing aphmau love chosen another one of my aphmau fanfics. this idea came to me in a dream but the truth is I only dreamed up until chapter 3 all that other chapters were made up on the spot. I barely had any planning (hence why the many mistakes) I had know clue where this was going. and I'll be honest if it weren't for your encouragement to write more I would have stopped and ended the story at the wedding. so your the reason I continued this story and now I know/ have idea of where I'm going with it. I just don't know when or how to end it but don't worry its not anytime soon. okay I've wasted enough of your time here's the one shot.

this is a completely different AU this is not the same one as garence.

Travis pov:

I was bored I was currently sprawled on mine and Zane's bed my silvery white hair was all over the place. Zane on the other hand was doing who knows what. I let my mind wander to a few nights we had gotten on to the topic of sex.

flash back

I sat down at the dinner table and handed Zane his plate of food. we had chatted about what went on with our day. when I decided to bring up a topic that was discussed in every relationship and since we were in that final stage I decided to bring it up.

"Zane what do you think about sex?" I asked. he coughed and swallowed harshly a deep red blush flooded his pale face.

"w-what brought this up all of a sudden?" he spluttered.

"well around the last stage of relationships couples should discuss sex" I said. "I'm not trying force you to have sex I just want to know what you think" I continued.

"w-well I've never done 'it' before but I'm not sure if I'm ready" he mumbled his blush darkening. 

"that's fine by me Zane you just let me know when your ready I'm not going to force you to do anything"

Zane nodded.

flash back end

suddenly I felt the bed shift and I noticed Zane sitting on his knees his face was down but I could see the blush on his face.

"I'm ready" he said. I tilted my head in confusion until it hit me. I sat up and placed my hand on his knee.

"are you sure?" I asked.

"yeah" he said.

"is their any place you'd prefer to be?" I questioned. his face exploded tomato red he looked away embarrassed.

"b-bottom" he squeaked. I chuckled and messed with his hair. he slapped it away.

"okay i'm sorry" I said. I pushed him gently down so his head was laying on the pillow. I took off my shirt as Zane struggled with his own. when he managed to get it off i noticed he still had that scarf thing covering the lower half of his face. when i went to take it off he raised a hand to stop me.

"Zane I know what's underneath that scarf you don't have to hide it from me"

he nodded and pulled it off revealing the main reason why he covered his lower half of his face. It was a thin scar that ran from his chin to lip he hated it with passion he believed it made him ugly. but to me it was beautiful he was perfect the way he is. I leaned forward and began kissing him passionately small moans escaped his lips. when we stopped for air i noticed lump in Zane's pants he was struggling to get them off. I smirked.

"your turned on already. Zane did you want to have sex that badly?" i asked trailing a hand on the lump.

"Bastard shut up and help me" he growled squirming. I did so i pulled his underwear as well where I was greeted with an erect dick already dripping with precum. I took off my own pants and underwear.

"Zane I'm going to stick my fingers in your ass its going to stretch you out so i can stick my penis in there and not have it hurt to bad but it will hurt." I warned. Zane nodded. I licked my finger and slid it into his hole. I moved it around. I looked to him and he nodded I slid the other finger in and moved it around. I slid the third in I noticed him trying to hide the pain. the I noticed his expression changed to pleasure he was panting.

"JUST PUT IT IN DAMN IT!" he cried out. I complied to his wish and pulled my fingers out and shoved my dick in.

"ngh aha" he moaned in pleasure. I rocked my body into him. he moaned louder this time.

"Ahh... f-faster" he moaned. I moved faster and began pumping him. He panted heavily moaning I felt myself hardening and a knot formed in my abdomen. I moaned with each thrust the knot tightened with each thrust.

"Ahhhhgha" Zane cried out and cum squirted over his chest and my own I moaned and released my own load into him he cummed more. I pulled out of him and flopped next him both of us a sticky sweaty mess.

"t-that was amazing" Zane panted.

"yeah" I smiled. Little did I know I would have to carry him around for the next week.

end

so there you go if aphmau saw this she  probably be wondering what the hell has this fandom turned to lol. anyway I hope it was decent. more stuff coming soon.