Chapter 28: Get your A** in gear Garroth!!!

(zane is tired of Garroth's sadness and hes going to help him out of it. next chapter we will be going back to Laurence's pov as he slowly learns Travis's intentions.)

Zane pov:

I was getting tired of this. Garroth is always locking himself in his room. I can hear his crying behind the door. I know he's bi and I know he liked Laurence people don't think I'm the type of guy who sees this stuff but I do. It was week of it going on like this him running to his room and crying. I had, had enough I made sure to go into his room and wait for him to get back. Garroth had  meeting with one of the teachers after school. I waited I heard the door slam and some foot steps running up stairs the door opened and closed shut and locking it. Garroth was panting heavily he turned to his bed and spotted me.

"Zane get out" he said.

"No."  I crossed my arms.

"Zane Get out now" he demanded.

"No Garroth I want to talk to you" I snapped I pointed at the bed.

"Sit" I growled he muttered curse words under his breath and sat down next to me.

"you mind telling me about Laurence, Garroth" I asked.

"mind your own damn business Zane" he snarled.

"THIS IS MY DAMN BUSINESS GARROTH! YOU THINK I DONT SEE WHAT HAPPENS EVERYTIME YOU COME HOME! GARROTH I KNOW IT DOESN'T SEEM LIKE I CARE BUT I DO I LOOK UP TO YOU! I KNOW YOU'VE BEEN SUFFERING AFTER FINDING OUT ABOUT LAURENCE AND TRAVIS BUT YOU NEED TO MAN UP GARROTH! THIS HAS BEEN GOING FOR LONG ENOUGH AS IT IS! YOUR LIFE DOESN'T DEPEND ON FALLING IN LOVE RIGHT AWAY YOU WILL FIND OTHER PEOPLE! GET YOUR ASS IN GEAR" I bellowed panting after thank Irene mom or dad weren't home at the time "You are so much better then them Garroth so much better. move on Garroth instead of getting all woe is me support your friend. Life is not always a fairytale." I said waving my finger in his face. I stormed out of his room and to my own.

Garroth pov:

I stared in shock it had been awhile sense the last time Zane lashed out like that. I put my face in my hands letting everything process. maybe he was right I was being stupid. There will be that someone there for me. Zane is right I need to support Laurence. jeez I must of seemed so angsty to everyone. I found myself smiling I left my room and went to Zane's I needed to thank him for snapping me out of this.

(sorry its short I really wasn't sure about how to write this chapter. I will do my best to make them longer. in the mean time leave some questions below it can be about anything, the story, my favorite colour, anything and I will answer it in an A/N)