chapter 15: proposal (Garroth)

(there the drawing for you I know I could have done better I was going to do it manga character style but didn't have the time so I did it minecraft style and yes as I promised yesterday here is the next chapter)

I was nervous I had gone out with Zane, Dante and Vylad to chose an engagement ring for my boyfriend Laurence. The ring was in my pants pocket my palms where sweating like no tomorrow I waited by the willow tree our favorite spot to relax. my heart pounded as I waited Laurence was at work and was now on his way home. I relaxed and began day dreaming about our possible future together.

"DAAAAAAAAAAAD ROSE TOOK MY BEAR" a little boy with black hair wailed as his older sister held the bear out of reach I laughed gently as I get up and walk over to my adopted children. I made my way over taking the bear from the blond haired girl and giving it to my son. "now you two need to learn to behave alright." I said giving them stern looks they nod and begin a game of tag you watch them play when a hand touched my shoulder snapping me back to reality Laurence was behind me he looked concerned. "you alright gar" he asks "never better" I replied I glanced over at the sky the sun was setting and the water sparkled I turn toward Laurence and take in a deep breath before getting down on one knee and grabbing Laurences left hand.

"Laurence Zvahl we have been together for awhile now and I feel like now is the time to ask you this you are an amazing boyfriend you mean the world to me and I want to spend the rest of my life with you" I began I pulled out the small box and held it up to Laurence I opened it revealing the beautiful ring.

"Laurence. Will you marry me" I asked he stood speechless in front of me and for the first time you saw him cry he nods.

"yes Garroth Ro'meave I will marry you" he said I smiled putting the ring on his ring finger of his left hand I got up and we hugged and for a long time we stood there in silence holding each other wanting this feeling to never end.

(and voila I tried my best yes its short I sorry about that and don't worry ive got lots more in store for you do you want them telling everyone about the engagement or do you want the wedding or do you want the honeymoon chose one out of the three the one with the most votes will be the next chapter)