chapter 4: kind words (Garroth)

(a week later) I just didn't know how anyone would look at us after they knew laurence and mines secret. This could ruin everything or not have any affect at all. but today I felt brave Dante and travis who just moved in the basement was still sleeping.  so crept into Laurence's room and sat down on his bed next to him he looked cute sleeping like that he was hugging his blanket like I did with my teddy ruffles. I gently shook him he was shirtless again I grinned.

"hey Laurence get up for a moment" I whispered. he growled I snickered and shook him again.

"Oy get up yeh big lug" I said again this time he grunted and propped himself up.

"what do you need babe" he replied in a scratchy morning voice.

"I think I'm ready" I said.

"ready for what?" Laurence said confused. I punched him.

"OW! damn it okay I got it jeez Gar you really have a good punch" he said rubbing his shoulder.

"Uh Huh now get up Aph normally is out now walking celeste lets get to her now before anyone else wakes up" I said.

"Agreed" Laurence replied.

I crept back to my room and changed then I went by the door and put my jacket on Laurence arrived shortly after and put his on as well. we went outside the brittle air hit me like a slap in the face and there was aphmau literally just leaving her house.

"Hey aph" I called. she looked up  and smiled

"oh hey you to what are you guys doing up so early" she called back.

"W-well me and Laurence have something we want to talk about with you" I stammered.

"is it alright if we walk with you aph" Laurence asked.

"sure come on" she said kindly.

we crossed the street and went next to aphmau I felt a pang of anxiety we began walking on the side walk. I wanted to hold Laurence's hand but couldn't not with aph around as she didn't know yet.

"so whats up?" she asked.

"w-well um first um are you okay with gay people?" I stammered again I must of sounded silly.

"yes of course I would treat them the same as for anyone else" she said as though the answer was obvious.

"well me and Gar are gay aph" Laurence said nervously. he grabbed my hand tightly.

"oh  congrats you two" she said happily she turned around and hugged us both "im so glad you told me just know im here for you. and you have my full support no matter what I will always be your best friend"

"so your okay with us being gay?" I asked.

"of course Garroth" she replied.

I sighed and relaxed and we chatted with aphmau for the rest of the walk. (end of chapter 4 stay tuned for chapter 5 hope your enjoying it also leave suggestions im always open.)