chapter 19: Travis's attempt to apologise (Garroth and Laurence)

(I had a few issues with wattpad but its all good now so here is the next part you all have been waiting for. also double pov. Papa is Laurence and daddy or dad is garroth)

Garroth pov

A few weeks had gone by sense we adopted Dazzle and Jacob. They are settling in quite nicely I think Laurence spoils them to much sometimes. Cadenza was very happy to find out about them she along with my mommy came to visit often I have to admit it was cute to see my mother react to the news she almost pulled a Kawaii-chan (you know when she fangirls) she startled the kids a bit. We have yet to tell Aphmau and the rest of them about them. Currently Laurence and I are sitting on a park bench watching Dazzle push Jacob on the swings they get along well there have been one or two fights but other then that there like best friends but a familiar face might just ruin the moment.

"Papa! Daddy! look at  me I'm flying" Jacob squealed as Dazzle pushed him again. I was a little concerned about how high they where going but Laurence gave me a reassuring pat on my leg.

"indeed you are Jacob you be careful okay!" He called to him.

"okay papa we will" Dazzle replied happily. Laurence smiled before turning to me with a gentle gaze on his face.

"There kids Garroth let them have their fun if they get hurt we will deal with it when it happens" he said pecking my lips we hadn't noticed Dazzle and Jacob had made their way over to us before a voice interrupted us.

"eww Daddy, papa don't kiss here" Jacob whined Dazzle just looked away embarrassment was written all over their faces (don't worry its not because they don't like gay people there embarrassed at the fact they where kissing in public around them yah know what I mean write we all did it)

"are you embarrassed about your parents smooching in public" Laurence teased pulling Jacob to him who squirmed as Laurence began tickling him I pulled Dazzle in and began to tickle her as well they giggled before Jacob yelled.

"uncle, uncle!  you have killed me papa I am no more" Jacob finished dramatically as  he pretended to go limp in Laurence's arms I stopped tickling Dazzle she panted letting out a small laugh as Laurence pretended to cry over Jacob to which Jacob got back up and reassured Laurence that he was fine and Laurence pretended to wipe off invisible sweat of his forehead in relief. Jacob let out a yawn which we decided it was time to head home. we just finished helping them into the car when...

Laurence Pov

"Laurence. Garroth. I've come here to Apologise"

it was Travis closing the car door I turn around to see my white haired ex he was a lot thinner his hair was longer and pulled back in a pony tail his eyes where slightly duller as well.

"Travis" garroth said with a hint of anger.

"I know, I know I was a douche bag. I screwed up real bad I know. nothing can change the way I acted back there but I just wanted to say I'm sorry for what I did to you both. I let my jealousy get the better of me also nice kids I hope they grow up and live good happy lives" and with that he walked away and what shocked me the most was that he meant every word he said we watched him leave before entering the car and then the kid began bombarding us with questions.

(nice ending no? I am quite happy the way this turned out hope you liked this chapter and wait for the next one. thank you so much and as always stay tuned for the next chapter)