Mon Frere ✓

By lestwinssugar

After twenty-one years of being apart from each other, Laurent and Larry Bourgeois, now twenty-six years old... More

one
two
three
four
five
six
seven
eight
nine
ten
twelve
thirteen
fourteen
fifteen
sixteen
seventeen:
eighteen:
nineteen
twenty
twenty-one
twenty-two
Happy Birthday, Les Twins
twenty-three
twenty-four
twenty-five
twenty-six
twenty-seven
twenty-eight
Happy Birthday, Lau and Lar
twenty-nine
thirty
thirty one
thirty-two
thirty-three: THE END

eleven

2.8K 173 146
By lestwinssugar

eleven:

Larry's POV

"Are you in love with me, Larry? "

World stop!

The whole world stop to spin, the whole place become so fucking hot as I stare at Laurent.

I really no hear what he just ask. Something must of entered my ear because it's really messing up my hearing.

"Larry?" I snap out of my trance and see Laurent looking at me.

"Are you okay? Did you hear me?" Laurent ask, with concern.

"I-I fine," I nod and look everywhere but Lau. I can feel his stare on my face and my hands start to shake.

What the actual fuck will I say?

"Larry, I asked if-"

"I hungry, are you hungry?" I jump from the bed.

"Larry, I just want to know if-"

"I know what to do!" I almost shout. "I going to make us something to eat. What you wanna eat? Rice? Waffles? Eggs? Chicken? Bread? No worry, I going to make all of it!" I say and race out of the room.

I slam the door behind me and rest on the door. I can literally feel my heart beating against my ribcage, my fucking throat is so fucking dry and my stupid hands is shaking so fucking much and I just fucking blow my chance of telling Lau the truth but it no my fucking fault! If you in my shoes, you going to do the same thing so no fucking judge me, okay?!

Laurent's POV

An hour later or so, I had gotten really tired of surfing the internet, so I just went out of the room to watch a movie or just watch the beach since the storm seemed to have died down. As I walked into the living room, I stopped dead in my tracks at what was on the table.

Larry had actually made this? That dude had the strength to cook this whole course meal but couldn't find the strength to reply me a simple yes or no? Or even leave a hint or a clue?

One thing about Larry is he was totally ignorant of other people's feelings. He didn't know that his actions at times just frustrates the shit out of me, it just pisses me to fuck. Okay, if he continues to run away from questions like this, then what am I suppose to do? He acts like my relationship with Gina hurts him so bad, the way he looks at me, the way he acts whenever I'm around - stuttering with shaky hands - Yes, I've seen it all, I'm not an idiot.

My question wasn't bad, was it? I just wanted to clear the air. If his answer was yes, then fine. If it was no, then I don't really know though but still I needed to know what he felt. There had to be something, maybe a crush or whatever but something is there, that was why he took off that way.

Larry is just so stubborn.

He was gonna play this game with me, right? That's alright then, let's all play it Larry's way.

Author's POV

The storm had cleared by eight in the evening and Larry was still hiding away in his room, he was just scared of walking into Laurent and having to answer him. He wasn't just ready for that. He inwardly knew he was being selfish by keeping his feelings to himself and at the same time not wanting Laurent to be with other people but then he was afraid of Laurent's reaction.

What if Laurent was asking him calmly just to get the answer and when he says yes, Laurent would get disgusted and hate him for falling in love with his own twin brother.

Larry quickly shook his head, he was very right by not telling Laurent his feelings . He was only protecting their relationship.

"Larry?" Laurent called followed by a knock. "Larry, are you asleep?"

"N-no," God, what did he want now?

"Come on, put something on. Let's take a walk, the storm's over." Laurent said from outside the door.

They were going out? Together?

Larry threw the covers off his body and sprinted towards the door, opening it. Laurent was already dressed in a white T-shirt, a black skinny jeans and a black fenty sneakers. His afro was packed up in a bun, giving his face a more defined, girly look.

Laurent looked beautiful.

"You even look good this way, let's go?" Laurent said, giving Larry a charming smile.

Larry swallowed and when he couldn't find words to reply Laurent with, he just nodded and Laurent pulled him by the hand and dragged him out.

When they got out, the evening air was really chilly but they still loved the feeling it gave to the atmosphere. It made everywhere seem so beautiful, natural and to Larry, romantic.

They walked on into the city, there were lots of places to visit like the museum, the movie theatre, the shopping mall and it's likes. Laurent brought out his phone and took lots of selfies with Larry at really convenient places.

"You like this place?" Laurent asked as they walked down a street.

"Yeah," Larry nodded. "What about you?"

"Of course, it's just so peaceful and somehow, it seems homely." Laurent said and Larry only nodded.

It was true, the place they were at the moment reminded him of his hood in France. The road really thin, and the houses opposite so close, with the street lights on. There were only a few duplex in the place. The children were out on the street playing around, the teenagers were in their little groups, some of the boys were playing football shirtless on a little field, some were spitting out flows, some were dancing to hiphop songs, some were trying to pick up teenage girls.

Larry chuckled at the whole scene, making Laurent curiously ask him why. "My hood is just like this one."

"Really?" Laurent smiled, trying to imagine a teenage Larry playing football with other group of boys or dancing on the streets.

"Yeah, I use to be one of the known teenagers back then with my clique, Elvis, Clyde and Marcus, we ride us bikes up and down the roads and sometimes I help the guys ask girls out cos they think I better looking and the girls would respond to me more. The girls always end up falling for me, I don't know why, " Larry laughed at he reminiscenced.

Laurent almost asked him, 'Really?' but decided not to.

They had stopped walking, and were now sitting on the trunk of an abandoned car, watching the kids.

"How was it growing up?" Laurent asked, suddenly wanting to know more about Larry's childhood.

"Fun, it was so fun. When you have someone like us mama always encouraging you to do what you love and then Marcus, he is always there for me. We like twins then, Marcus and I, we do everything together and he always cover up for my shit then. Once I owed this guy, four hundred bucks and almost got killed for it, Marcus had to steal his mama's money to pay up for me. He always do crazy shit for me, and he know me more than anyone else in the world."

"Did you date Marcus?"

Larry made a gag sound, "Ew, non. Laurent, Marcus is us cousin. I mean you no know him, his family relocate to us hood just after you leave. He my bestfriend. He can no stop being my best friend, then I have to kill him cos he know too much about me already."

Laurent laughed, "Marcus seems like a nice guy."

"He is. You going to love him when you see him, I bet," Larry said, joining in the laughter.

"I wish I grew up in France with you," Laurent sighed.

"I sure you stay in LA was no that bad, Lau."

"Well,..." Laurent trailed on. "I know I had all the comforts and provisons you didn't enjoy but my mum and dad didn't have any kids, so I was always alone. It wasn't really fun for a while cos all I had was just the television, the internet and dance. After a while it became too boring, then I met Roy at the park one day and found out he was in my school too. We became really close friends since then."

"You and Roy seem so close."

"We are. Very. We did lots of things while growing up and most of them, I'm not proud of," Laurent smiled to himself.

Larry was kindof getting jealous. Even if he was jealous at the way Laurent had put emphasis on his closeness with Roy, he had started to imagine the things he and Roy had done together that he wasn't proud of. If he was able to have himself and Roy videoed while grinding, whining and rocking each other, then he could only imagine what they did behind close doors.

"Did you and Roy date?" The question came out before Larry could even think it through.

Laurent chuckled, "Have you asked me if I'm even into boys?" Laurent looked straight ahead.

Larry almost face palmed himself, all through he had been thinking of Laurent with Gina and Roy, he didn't even know what team he played for.

"A-are you?" Larry's heart began to beat, even when he didn't know the answer.

Laurent swallowed, his adam's apple bobbing up ad down as he turned to look at him, a serious expression on his face. His hand gradually found Larry's and he rubbed the back of Larry's palm with his thumb, feeling the goose bumps grow on Larry's body.

"Am I what, Laaarrry?" Laurent asked in a whisper, dragging the 'Larry'.

"I-into b-b-boys," Larry stuttered but didn't even notice. Laurent was doing something to him, something Laurent knew and he didn't. Larry was feeling really hot, a light headed and Laurent was fucking his mind up.

"Actually-" Laurent closed his eyes and slowly opened them, staring at Larry with his piercing brown eyes. "I think that..." Laurent sighed. "Larry, the thing is.... I feel like those kids need my help." Laurent said as he stood up and began walking over to the kids that were dancing.

Larry was dumbstruck, staring at Laurent's ass swinging from side to side, his head feeling so messed up.

---

Larry had eventually joined Laurent and the group after watching from the side for about ten minutes, they had all begged him to dance with Laurent batting his girl like lashes and pouting. Larry had caved in and there on the spot, the twins formed a simple routine, combining styles and then teaching it to the kids, they weren't actually kids, maybe between eighteen and twenty. There were three boys and two girls in all that had been dancing, and one of the girls who seemed to be about eighteen kept clinging to Larry and calling him cutie.

"Cutie, ya think ya coulda do that last part just once?" The girl, Kandy, who had back, extremely curly hair and really beautiful face, said to Laurent, sending him a flirty wink.

(A/n: I have no idea how Bahamians speak, so.. ^^)

Larry smiled at her, "Sure," He usually found such behaviours from younger females really cute. He knew he would never be with them, so he just enjoyed it.

Larry did the last routine again, and guided Kandy to do it. She cheered and hugged him when she got it right.

"Congrats, baby," Larry patted her hair.

"So, Laurent, ya boys are like professional dancers, right?" Marcelo, who seemed to be the group leader, asked in his deep Bahamian accent. He was really good looking, he was tan with jet black, curly, silky hair. He had a round face with cat eyes, small nose and a plump lips. Under his chin were a little strands of hair.

"Yeah," Laurent nodded, sitting on a single car tire that was leaning against a painted wall.

"Dope," The other boy, Andrea, said. He was short and looked older than the others. "We wanna be professional dancers too."

"Yeah, I wanna be really famous like MJ," Laura, a girl on a hairstyle like Anita Baker with glasses on, said. She snuck her hand around the last guy, Christopher's neck. "We gonna be famous together, baby." She kissed the guy's neck.

"I love you, ma," He rubbed her hands.

Larry smiled at the two young couples, then he stared at Laurent who had involved himself in a whispered conversation with Marcelo. He just thought 'That could be us, Lau,'.

Laurent and Larry had spent a little more time with the group and when it was some minutes past ten, they decided to head in but then Marcelo wouldn't have it.

"C'mon, guys," He frowned. "The night is still young. Ya really not going to sleep, are ya?"

"We might come back tomorrow," Laurent said.

"No, Larry. Please, Cutie, stay with us a little more," Kandy held Larry's hand, pushing her body to his.

Larry almost laughed at her attempt to seduce him but he didn't want to hurt her feelings. "Baby, I be back tomorrow, okay?"

Kandy pouted and Marcelo tsked, "Okay, why don't we go to one of our favourite spot and treat ya guys tonight, then ya can go, wah ya say?"

Laurent looked at Larry and Larry only shrugged. They seemed to be fond of Larry and Laurent, so why not?

"Okay, let's go." Laurent said.

"Wooo!" Chris and Laura cheered.

"Let's have some fun!" Andrea screamed, jumping in the air as they all headed down the street with Kandy's hands in Larry's.

Saying the boys had fun was an understatement, they really enjoyed themselves to the end. Marcelo had taken them to a native bar, where they served native drinks, foods and danced their native dance. Larry found their dancing interesting and decided to learn it. So, a little space was cleared and the twins were called upon as almost everyone in the bar followed suite and began dancing.

Larry and Laurent caught on the whole routine after the fourth time and were able to dance it perfectly the fifth time.

"Wow!" Larry fist pumped as they rounded off and everyone clapped. He was laughing and breathing heavily, the Bahamian people really knew how to have fun.

"See? Not so bad," Marcelo laughed.

Laurent nodded laughing too. "It was amazing, man."

"Thanks, bro," Larry said as he bro hugged the boys.

"We're sure going to hang out with you guys again, I promise," Laurent said, shaking the boys' hands.

"Imma hold ya on that, Laurent," Marcelo said.

Larry gave Laura a side hug, considering her boyfriend was there and when he went in to give Kandy a side hug, she wrapped her hand around his waist, hugging him fully.

"Don't go," She mumbled into his chest.

Larry almost cooed at how adorable she was. He still remembered his younger self, and his stupid crushes on older guys. "Awww, sweetie, I going to see you soon, ok?"

"No," He could hear her pout.

"Please?" He kissed her head. "I already tired, baby. I need to rest, huh?"

Kandy nodded against his chest. "Thank you, baby." He said.

She hugged him a little more before pulling away, and Laura held her hand and pulled her off. Larry smiled and gave a slight wave of the hand as Kandy kept looking back at him, waving.

"She's got it bad for you," Laurent said from beside him.

"Yeah, I know," Larry said. "Let's go?"

Laurent nodded and they headed back to the resort.

A/n: So, I wrote on my wall that I'd be posting a new story but I don't think I will anymore. I've got like two more chapters to complete that one but I'm deciding against posting the story, for certain reasons. So don't look forward to a new story for now tho. I'm not sure.

I hope you like this chapter.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

8.9K 602 44
Laurent Bourgeois Has Noticed Something Strange About His Twin Brother, Larry Bourgeois. Laurent Tries To Help, But Larry Becomes Distant With Everyo...
28.2K 1.9K 51
These two brother have a secret love life together. Find out what these two have to go through to keep each other safe. *********RATED R******** If y...
993 69 33
Read To Find Out
15.8K 1.1K 13
A 25 year old woman is being beaten by her older brother Daryl in his house . It's been going on for about a year and a half . It all started with an...