Our Love {Tony Perry}

By 111naty

This story is about Anna and Tony's journey together! Enjoy xx More

One {edited}
Two{edited}
Three {edited}
Four {edited}
Little note!
Five {edited}
Six {edited}
im sorry:(
Seven
Yes or No?
Eight
Nine
Sorry!
Ten
Eleven
Twelve
Thirteen
Hello my lovely readers!
Fourteen
Fifteen
Update!
Sixteen
Seventeen

Sneak peek {edited}

569 14 13
By 111naty

( Tony on the top 🐢 )

Anna's pov

" Tony stop! "

" Say Tony is the best person on this planet and I'll stop tickling you "

" NEVER "

" Then I won't stop! "

" okay okay TONY IS THE BEST PERSON ON THIS PALENT"

" See that wasn't hard now I want pizza"

" We can order some if you want? "

" Yes! "

Me and Tony have become close since we were in middle school. He's been here for me through everything. I really like my turtle.

" Whatcha thinking about darling ?"

" Nothing  just how awesome you are. When do you have practice again?"

" Aww and I think Friday I'll text Mike later today and ask him. "

" Okay well let me go order the pizza I'll be back. "

I walked down stairs and saw my mom feeding Kellin his bottle. All my brothers are the cutest. My dads cancer has officially gone away and we couldn't be more happy.

" Hi mom me and Tony are going to order some pizza is that okay? "

" Of course sweetie I'm just feeding Kells. Your dad left with your brothers to see a movie they wanted to see. "

" Okay we are going to eat then go out to the park for a walk. "

" Okay sweetie that's fine. "

I ordered the pizza and ran back up stairs to see Tony looking outside.

" Tone what's wrong? "

" Nothing just thinking "

" Come on Tony you can talk to me I'm here. "

" I just I need to tell you something Anna but I feel like it would ruin everything. "

Please just tell me "

" I'm in love with you Anna everything about you is perfect. I love how close we are everything is just amazing about you. You probably don't feel the same way but ever since we were little I always wanted to protect you. I'm sorry "

"  I love you too Tony. I've been so scared to tell you how I feel, but honestly I feel the same way! I'm so happy to call you my best friend."

He walked closer to me and kissed me. It felt like fire works exploding in the air. I wrapped my arms around his neck and ran my fingers through his hair.

" Darling will you be mine?"

" Yes my turtle"

He smiled up at me and kissed my nose. Everything felt perfect.

Hey everyone! Here is a sneak peek of what's coming! Enjoy!

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

5.4K 109 23
Katie moves across the country with her family to find herself a better life. Things take off on a rocky start. That one day where she met Vic, Tony...
42.1K 1.8K 38
Sequel to:Adopted By Pierce The Veil (If you haven't already you should read the first book so you can understand this one) 10 years into Kristel...
108K 2.7K 42
((The bio for this story keeps getting deleted and I apologize.)) Tony stands right in front of me. I stand up and face him. Our faces our inches apa...