Innocence (Completed)

By Bee90s

WARNING: If you're too sensitive and overly precise, please do not read. *For drama and street life. *Needs... More

Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7 pt. 1
Chapter 7 pt.2
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11 Pt.1
Chapter 11 pt.2
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Chapter 25 - Part 1
Chapter 25 - part 2
Chapter 26
Chapter 27
Chapter 28
Chapter 29
Chapter 30
Chapter 31
Chapter 32
Chapter 33
Chapter 34
Chapter 35
Chapter 36
Chapter 37
Chapter 38
Chapter 39
Chapter 40
Chapter 41
Chapter 42
Chapter 43
Chapter 44
Chapter 45
Chapter 46
Chapter 47
Chapter 48
Chapter 49
Chapter 50
Chapter 51
Chapter 52
Chapter 53
Chapter 54
Chapter 55
Chapter 56
Chapter 57
Chapter 58
Chapter 59
Chapter 60
Chapter 61
Chapter 62
Finale (Going to miss you)❤️
Submission

Chapter 8

41.9K 1.6K 805
By Bee90s

(KK in the MM.)

Couple days later

Bri

So it's been a couple days and I am not officially Sas's girlfriend but he agreed that we can't see anyone else but each other. He said titles ruin the actual relationship and bond we are trying to create but everything has been going great so he must be right. Despite the crazy night where I got drunk, tried to rape him and woke up naked laying next to him. I honestly think this could last. We've been going on little lunch dates, in the in-between times I have from school and work. Today is Saturday and I don't have work or school, so Queen came up with this crazy idea that we should go on a double date.

"We're going on a double date." I told Sas as I was braiding his hair.

"With who?" He almost broke his neck looking back at me.

"Queen and Scrapp." I laughed.

"Aight. Coo, I guess." He turned his head back around as I finished up his hair.

"I want you to get dressed up." I said, just because I knew he'd be all dramatic.

"Do I look like them square ass niggas that be in yo school bae?" He looked at me, getting up.

"I'm just playing, shut up." I laughed, kissing his cheek.

"What time we goin'?" He asked, as I was walking out of my room.

"I have to see." I pulled my phone to call Queen.

"Hello." She answered.

"What time are we supposed to be going?" I asked.

"Around like 7, I've already made reservations at the restaurant." She said.

"Okay." I looked at the time noticing it was only 4.

"You asked Sas already?" She asked.

"Yeah. He said aight that's coo, I guess." I said mocking his voice as we both busted out laughing.

"Why you sound just like him though." She died laughing.

"You talkin' shit?" Sas walked up behind me.

"No." I smiled innocently, pulling my phone away from my ear.

"Yeah aight. I'a be back though." He grabbed my waist, kissed my cheek then left out.

"Okay." I said.

"You asked Scrapp?" I asked Queen putting the phone back to my ear.

"Yeah. I had to bribe his ass with the cootie cat, he talking about he gone be busy tonight. I said busy with what? He ain't answer that though. Bri I tell you, this nigga hiding something and I'm going to figure it out." She snapped.

"What do you think he's up to?" I asked.

"Another bitch." She said with no hesitation.

"Why?" I asked.

"He's too sneaky Bri but I won't assume until I see it with my own eyes then I'm going to kill him and that bitch!" She yelled making me laugh.

"You're crazy." I laughed.

"I'm already knowing." She said proudly.

***

Sas

"What the fuck you mean! We gotta find that nigga." I yelled as we stood in the brick house.

"We ain't gone find that nigga bro. We gotta bring him to us." Song argued.

"And how are we going to do that?" Mom dukes spat, lookin' at him.

"I don't know." He sat down.

"Of course you don't, never know nothing with your singing ass." Tommie said making all of us laugh. I really got everybody sayin' that shit.

"Plan sound legit, we just need to find out what that nigga want with us, act like we gone give it to him and kill that nigga when he show up." Scrapp said sittin' down on the couch.

"Sound good ta' me." I looked over to ma.

"Do what y'all want." She said takin' a seat too.

"How we gone find out what he want though?" Song asked.

"His workers." I butted in.

"I know he got niggas watching us but we about to be watching them niggas right back." Scrapp said.

"Cool." I said.

***

It was now 6' o clock and me and Scrapp were drivin' around ta' see if we saw any suspicious shit on Kayden's turf but his corners were blank. He ain't have no corner boys out today, he a smart nigga.

"This shit empty. Zero bro." Scrapp said lookin' around.

"I know, shit don't feel right." I looked around too as he pulled off.

We drove past a lot and I noticed that dark blue car with tinted windows. The same exact car that was followin' me the other day. Somebody was gettin' out of it and I told Scrapp ta' stop the car to see who would step out.

Minutes later the driver stepped out and my eyes went wide.

"You know that nigga?" Scrapp asked me.

"Naw, my shawty do though." I took a close look to make sure it was him and it definitely was.

He stepped out his car and a bunch of niggas came and dapped him up. This nigga was posing as a square and in my shawty house.

"Pull off bro. I got this nigga." I smirked, I had the drop on this nigga and somethin' told me he was one of Kayden's workers.

"You got him?" Scrapp asked speedin' down the street.

"Damn right and I think I know what that nigga Kayden want." I said, I ain't want ta' jump ta' conclusions but shit was startin' ta' come together fa' me.

***

It was 7:15pm as we pulled up to Bri's dorm. I quickly grabbed my phone and called her. I knew she was mad at me because she was blowin' my phone up. I forgot all about this double date shit and Scrapp ain't even say nothin'.

"Hello." She answered with an attitude.

"I'm sorry." I told ha'.

"Ok." She simply said and hung up before I could get anything else out.

"She banged?" Scrapp looked at me amused.

"Yeah." I laughed.

So, I decided ta' just text her, I wasn't in the mood fa' no bullshit.

Me: We outside.

Shawty😉: we're coming✌🏽️

I laughed because tonight was about ta' be a long night. I told Scrapp let me drive so he could hop in the backseat with Queen and Bri could sit in the passenger seat next ta' me.

They came walkin' out and Bri had on an all black dress with black heels. I licked my lips as she approached the car because she looked good. Queen hopped in the back with Scrapp but she looked out the window and didn't even acknowledge him. Bri just stood at the door lookin' at me. I told ha' to get in because I wasn't in the mood fa' bullshit. No lie, I would pull off on ha' and leave ha' standin' there.

"Come on!" I yelled, she was makin' me mad.

"You didn't open the door." She rolled her eyes, still standin' there. Queen laughed at her, I guess there plan was to make us mad for bein' late but I wasn't havin' it though.

I rolled the window down as Bri still stood there.

"It's either you get in or you stay because I'm tired and I ain't in the mood." I said calmly.

"Ok." She shrugged her shoulders.

I huffed, I don't understand why she playin' like she don't remember me pullin' off on her ass the last time.

"Bri." I said sternly.

"Ok." She laughed, gettin' in.

I just shook my head, these females is crazy. Guess they like seein' us mad or some shit.

We were driving fa' a couple minutes halfway ta' the restaurant until my phone started ringin'.

"Who this?" I answered without lookin' at the caller I.D.

"Your mother. Where are you?" She asked.

"In the car with Scrapp. Wassup?" I asked as Bri and Queen glared at me.

"Get to the brick house now." She said then hung up.

Shit. I thought to myself.

"Quick stop." I grabbed Bri's thigh.

"No." She looked at me and pushed my hand off of ha'.

"Our reservations were at 7." She whined.

"Where the fuck are we going?" Queen yelled from the back.

"Chill." Scrapp said ta' her.

"No, this is supposed to be our night and y'all motherfuckers are trying to get us mixed up in some shit!" She yelled.

Scrapp just shook his head, I don't even know why he with her ghetto ass. I'm tired of them hood bitches. The pussy good but that's it, they ain't good for shit else.

"Take me home." She spoke sternly.

"Take her home." Scrapp said rubbin' his temples. I could tell bro was gettin' tired of this bitch. I really wanted ta' put him out his misery.

"Bro, you got that E still?" I asked talkin' in code. I wanted to know if he was still fuckin' with his baby mom Ebonie. Bitch was better than this new bitch, she gettin' on my nerves.

"Oh, hell yeah." He laughed.

"Good cause.." I trailed off givin' him the hint.

"I know." He said shakin' his head.

Both Bri and Queen looked at us like we were crazy.

"What are y'all talking about?" Bri asked.

"Nothin'." I laughed.

"Mhm." She shook her head.

30 minutes later we pulled up ta' Queen's dorm and she got out only sayin' bye ta' Bri and told her ta' call her tomorrow.

I pulled off about ta' make my way ta' the brick house. I ain't think it was a good idea ta' bring Bri but we wasn't doin' shit tonight so it should be cool and she already know what I do, so she should be cool.

"Can you take me home now? Tonight is ruined." She said shakin' her head.

"No." I said simply.

"Sas I-"

"No." I cut her off.

"Bro you taking her with us to the.." Scrapp trailed off.

"Yeah, she ridin' out with me tonight. Nothin is goin' ta' pop off. Dukes just want ta' talk to us about somethin'." I told him.

"Your mom?" She asked with wide eyes.

"Yeah." I smirked.

"Sas no, look how short my dress is. She's going to think I'm a hoe. I knew I shouldn't have let Queen talk me into wearing this." She went on stressin' herself out and annoyin' me.

"You look good. I want ta' take it off honestly." I grabbed her thigh with my other hand on the steerin' wheel.

"Stop." She whined as Scrapp looked at me amused.

"With your cuffin' ass." He mumbled andI heard him but Bri didn't. I just busted out laughin'.

"No nigga. I don't even be doin' all that." I said pullin' up ta' the brick house.

"Yeah. Yeah." He said as I turned the car off.

It was dark as hell outside now and the only light there was, were the street lights.

"What is this Sas?" Bri asked lookin' over ta' me. I could tell she was scared.

"My workplace." I laughed.

"It's not funny. Why would you bring me here? Take me home please." She folded her arms.

"So you have a problem with what I do now?" I said gettin' mad, she just told me the other night she was cool with what I do.

"I never sa-"

"Then what the fuck are you sayin'?!" I yelled.

"Bro." Scrapp tapped the back of my chair.

"No, I want her ta' tell me what the fuck she saying!" I yelled again waitin' fa' her response as she sat there lookin' down, makin' me even more mad.

"Bro." Scrapp repeatedly tapped the back of my chair tryin' ta' get my attention.

"What nigga?" I looked back at him.

"Look." He pointed to some nigga walkin'.

"That's?" I asked.

"Yeah." He quickly nodded.

I hopped out and so did he.

"Stay in this car." I spoke sternly to Bri.

"Okay." She looked at me scared.

"Don't be scared." I said then kissed her lips.

"Come on nigga." Scrapp said as I closed my door then went into the trunk to grabbed the AK.

***

Bri

I was scared for my life as I watched Sas and Scrapp creep up on the guy who was simply walking. Sas had a huge gun in his hand and I'm just praying he doesn't use it and he just wants to scare the guy. The guy had a hood on so I didnt see who he was. I guess this guy owed them money or something.

I watched as Sas gripped him up and Scrapp kicked and beat him up until he was on the ground. His body looked lifeless and I screamed for him as I held my mouth and tears rolled down my face. Sas gripped him up and put him back on his feet, the guy was still alive. I started to breath thinking it was over, they'd beat him up and the guy would simply return the money or whatever it is he has.

Until they began dragging him to the car, I never saw Sas this way and it was honestly scaring me. I wanted to throw up just seeing this all take place. They got to the car and threw him in the back seat. I looked back and noticed it was..

Donnie? I thought to myself.

"Sas, what is going on?" I looked at him, scared for my life and for Donnie's. Tears began to stream down my face.

"Baby don't cry." His hard look became softened as he let him go, roughly and Scrapp held the gun up to Donnie's head, Sas closed the backdoor, hopping in the drivers seat.

"Please don't kill me. Please!" Donnie yelled as his lip and nose bled, his eye was blackening and his head held a knot as his tears matched mine. I was in full blown tears as he pleaded for his life.

"Sas, if this is because I had him in my house. I'm sorry, I promise to god we were just doing a project." I pleaded to Sas as tears streamed down my face.

"This ain't got none to do with that bae." He said to me.

Nigga shut the fuck up!" He yelled back at him.

"Please!" He yelled as the tears wouldn't stop. He was literally pleading for his life right now while Sas and Scrapp weren't phased by it at all.

"Sas take her inside with dukes. I'm ready to do this, this nigga getting on my nerves." Scrapp rubbed his temples.

"Aight." He said as tears still streamed down my face after what I just witnessed I'm traumatized and at this point I'm really not feeling Sas.

We walked into this place and it was dark as we walked in and there were naked girls everywhere. I just shook my head.

"Dukes." Sas said as we walked into some kind of office.

"Yeah. What took your ass so long, I don't need your help now." She said before she looked up. He looked just like his mom.

"Who's this?" She smiled.

"The girl Scrapp told you about." He said.

"We about ta' handle some business, so Ima let her kick it with you." He said.

"Okay." She smiled.

He left out and nothing but crazy thoughts were going through my mind as he did. I don't know what he wants with Donnie but I don't want him to do whatever he is planning to do with him.

"So, what's your name?" His mother asked me.

"Briana." I smiled.

"Nice to meet you. I'm KK. You're a really pretty girl." She said.

"Thank you." I smiled she was nice but she didn't look like it though.

"You and Sas are y'all.." She trailed off

"Together? No. Just friends." I smiled.

"No. Are y'all fucking?" She asked bluntly.

"Oh. Absolutely not." I laughed.

"Oh. Good girl huh?" She asked.

"Yeah." I smiled

"I like you." She smirked.

***

About two hours later me and KK were busting it up, eating snacks and watching a movie on the TV that hung on the wall.

"This bitch is stupid. She still gone go in there knowing his ass in there." She said eating popcorn.

"Then she gone say "Hello" like he's really going to respond, he's anout to kill you not have a conversation." I laughed.

"Stupid bitch." She laughed along with me.

My phone vibrated indicating I had a text.

Him❤️: Come to the door.

I quickly responded with an okay.

"I gotta go Sas is waiting for me outside KK." I said getting up.

"Aw okay, it was fun having a little bit of company. Come back okay?" She asked, smiling.

"Ok." I said, knowing this would probably be my last time seeing her. I couldn't live this life, Sas scared the fuck out of me tonight and I don't like it.

I walked to the door and there he was.

His clothes had blood all over them as tears started to stream from my eyes as I began to think the worst.

"Sas did yo-"

"I don't want to talk about it." He cut me off as we walked back to the car.

I couldn't do this I didn't want to live like this, this life wasn't made for me.

"We going to my crib." He said pulling off.

"No, take me home." I cried into my hands.

"Why?" He twisted his lip up.

"You killed my friend, for nothing!" I yelled as my tears wouldn't stop.

"Your friend?" He laughed, sharply.

"That nigga was tryin' ta' get your ass raped then killed. That nigga was never your friend more like your stalker! You sound stupid!" He yelled.

I let everything process through my mind. I had this guy in my house and he could've killed me.

I just shook my head. Things were getting crazy, real crazy, real fast.

"So it's over now?" I asked hopeful.

"Far from it but I got you, ain't nobody touchin' you." He said focusing on the road.

"What are we going to do?" I asked wiping my eyes.

"You stayin' with me now and I gotta teach you some shit ta' protect yourself, might have ta' get you some target practice." He said as I gulped hard.

I don't know if I'm ready for this, I want my old life back. I thought to myself.

Unedited so please excuse mistakes, Vote and comment guys! Hope you like.
This book is falling into place just how I want it to and you guys are in for alot😊
Comment, comment, comment!

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

51 0 3
"𝐈'𝐦 𝐓𝐫𝐢𝐠𝐠𝐞𝐫𝐞𝐝 𝐰𝐡𝐞𝐧, 𝐢 𝐬𝐞𝐞 𝐲𝐨𝐮𝐫 𝐟𝐚𝐜𝐞 𝐓𝐫𝐢𝐠𝐠𝐞𝐫𝐞𝐝,𝐰𝐡𝐞𝐧 𝐢 𝐡𝐞𝐚𝐫 𝐲𝐨𝐮𝐫 𝐧𝐚𝐦𝐞 𝐓𝐫𝐢𝐠𝐠...
37.8K 918 54
Don't never let a man put his hands on uu 💯✊🏻✊🏽✊🏿. Enjoy 💛
130K 4.8K 35
"𝘛𝘩𝘦 𝘵𝘳𝘶𝘵𝘩 𝘩𝘪𝘥𝘦𝘴 𝘪𝘯 𝘵𝘩𝘦 𝘸𝘢𝘵𝘦𝘳𝘴" ••••••• Danielle Johnson other known as Dani Johnson lived a quiet life. She went to school...
44K 1.2K 28
I girl who was - just read the book 📖