Siren Song (Yandere Freddy X...

By HammerOfRage

In Grecian mythology, the siren was considered a beautiful woman whose voice lured sailors to their death... ... More

Part One
Part Two
Part Three
Part Four
Part Five
Part Six
Part Seven
Part Eight
Part Nine
Part Ten
Part Eleven
Part Twelve
Part Thirteen
Part Fourteen
Part Fifteen
Part Sixteen
Part Seventeen
Part Eighteen
Part Nineteen
Part Twenty
Part Twenty-One
Part Twenty-Three
Ending
A/N: WHAT?

Part Twenty-Two

4.1K 122 54
By HammerOfRage

(Lemon part II.

I, um... need practice.)

Freddy's breath hitched, looking up. His heart had been on the verge of beating itself right out of his chest, but it still skipped and pulsed even harder.

He'd heard you. Heard you calling for him, to him.

Adrenaline taking over, the bear swiftly got back to his feet and leapt from the stage; how could he have forgotten the crawlspace beneath it? It hadn't been used in years...

Then again, Freddy was clearly prone to forgetting a lot of things lately. He blamed it on love.

He whipped the little door open and, upon seeing you there, seated on a pile of discarded blankets, let out another sob. The bear had finally, finally found you, you weren't lost to him.

You were safe.

Freddy went into the crawlspace himself, letting the door close behind him before sitting beside you, taking your face into his hands. Tears still ran down his face, and his mouth was rapidly changing from wanting to cry and smile.

"F-Freddy... what... what happened, y... your hands are... s-sticky..." you spoke softly.

The bear felt his mind turning to a happy, mushy mess. His skin crawled with the chills that made him shiver violently. This, this was what he needed. The only thing he needed, and would ever need.

"Forgive my mess... I had some... things I needed to tend to." Before you could respond, the bear pulled you into a rough kiss, making you cry out a little in surprise. Nonetheless, you eagerly kissed back, vaguely wondering why he smelled like something being cooked. Like steak.

And gore.

*****

Gold stood, having had to clean the drying blood from Bonnie's chip, picked up both of them.

It had to work. It had to.

Sliding the memory chips carefully into his vest pocket, his white-lighted eyes closed.

They had one chance. One chance to catch the bear off-guard and shut him down.

Gold strode swiftly from the office, face hardened. How could he have let things escalate so horribly? And over what, a poor human girl? Yes, they'd considered you family, but Freddy...

Wait, where the hell was he?

Opening the Cove curtain, for an instant he looked away, unsure what he may have been interrupting, but he needn't have worried: having calmed down at last, Chica had fallen asleep, Foxy merely stroking her hair.

The pirate looked up, a little curious. "A-Aye? Already?"

"Yes. Where is he?"

Foxy frowned. Damn it, he'd already fucked it up. He was so focused on getting Chica to stop crying he'd lost track of the bear. For that matter he wasn't even entirely sure where Bonnie had hidden you.

Waking the chicken gently, they slowly left the Cove, Gold's eyes scanning the party room rapidly. They couldn't have been far, there weren't many places to hide.

Chica went towards the bathrooms, knowing that Freddy often hid in the women's... for whatever reason. Gold disappeared back into the basement, thinking perhaps hiding you there was a clever idea, which it truthfully might have been.

Foxy, on the other hand, eyed the stage. To hide you somewhere that even they'd long ago forgotten would make sense to him, and the pirate slowly wandered towards the door. He knelt down beside it, pressing an ear against the wooden surface, and promptly got back up to find the other two.

*****

You were pinned down, true, but you accepted it happily. Though Freddy had your arms to the floor, you of course couldn't see the bloody handprints he'd left all over, making the both of you appear to have been rolled in warpaint.

His kisses were rough and bruising, trying to either make up for lost time, or apologize for having left you alone. For having lost you.

By now you'd come to partially understand what it was the bear so desperately wanted from you, and you fed his neediness at every moment you could find. Even now, when Freddy had you exactly where he wanted, every tiny sound made him shiver.

'This... this is the last time I -ever- leave her side...'

In his eagerness, he realized he was making sounds of his own, deep in his chest. But they stopped abruptly when you turned your head away from him, breaking the kiss and panting softly. "I-I... have I done something... wrong...?" he stammered, worried.

"G-Get off of me," you breathed.

Freddy's heart sank. He released your arms and sat beside you, wondering what he'd done wrong. Was he too quick? Were you not ready for his... affection?

Or were you getting bored of him? Tired of how needy he'd become, something he couldn't deny nor stop?

But your hands were at his chest, pushing the bear onto his back before climbing onto him, into that position he seemed to love so. You'd taken complete control, gripping his face and attacking his mouth. His eyes rolled back, hands at your thighs in an effort to pull you closer still.

Completely at your mercy, Freddy let you dominate, only sliding his tongue into your mouth when you gave him access. But you sucked at his until he caved in, growling and trying to take back control.

He had no reason for his hips to jerk upwards this time; with his hands clasping your legs as tightly as they were, you were all but held down. The bear broke the kiss only when he felt your hips move this time around, grinding slowly.

'What... no... no, no... what is she doing to me...?

WHAT IS SHE DOING TO ME?'

As badly as he wanted to take control, he felt helpless watching you biting your lip softly, hips pressing insistently as you picked up speed.

Freddy couldn't do this. Not for another second. Being a gentleman had always been one of his top priorities, always. But seeing his lovely, flawless goddess grinding so roughly, jaw falling open to purr and mewl for him...

Nearly pushing yourself over the edge, you were paying little mind to how the bear reacted, focused too much in the heat pooling slowly between your legs. You weren't entirely sure what he was doing to you, but you would have killed before letting it stop.

An almost pained growl broke through your reverie, and you stopped. Freddy watched you with eyes partially shut, his hands rubbing your thighs, trying to open them further still. Wanting to give you better access. Encouraging you. But you moved, shifting to sit on his legs a bit instead, making him raise an eyebrow.

He wanted to question you, ask what he'd done wrong, so he could remedy that, but your hands were preoccupied, sliding the belt from his waist and tossing it aside.

Freddy had never felt his cheeks burning so badly. They only seemed to worsen as he propped himself up onto his elbows, leaning back and watching in a total daze as you loosened his clothing, tugging them down just enough to expose.

Suddenly incredibly self-conscious, the bear squeezed his eyes shut, turning away. The warm tongue lapping at the tip of his swollen member made his eyes snap open again.

His siren. His beautiful siren.

Slowly wrapping lips around him and taking his length as far in as she could manage.

Your throat felt hot and slick, and the bear had to scream internally at himself not to thrust as you gently bobbed your head. Tongue curling around the head, what you couldn't take in your mouth you pumped just as slowly.

This went on for about a minute, and Freddy was shaking like a leaf, sweating from the mix of anxiety and lust. You remained gentle, listening to every little inflection in his breathing as you licked, a few tiny drops of pre-cum beading on your tongue.

You pushed further, resisting the urge to gag as you opened your throat as best you could.

Damn it he was still too big.

"P... hhh... please... don't h-harm your throat..." the bear groaned. He tried to speak more, but the sudden harsh sucking you gave made him inhale sharply through his teeth. "NNGK... Hhhahh... aahhnh..."

For once it was music to your ears.

You worked furiously, bobbing your head and sucking as hard as you dared, pulling away to slide your tongue from the base upward. The bear twitched, rendered completely helpless, reaching to grip the back of your head. You took it as a signal and opened your throat again, taking in the tip and nodding.

Freddy, hesitant, bit his lip and hoped to no one in particular that your voice wouldn't be lost, that he wouldn't damage your precious throat. Impatient, you gave a long whimper and sent the vibrations down his length.

'A-AAUUGH...'

His thrusts were deep and violent, bringing your head down a little every time. You whimpered again, more from the feeling of having your mouth violated so eagerly. The bear's breathing jagged, his engorged member throbbed in your mouth for only a few moments before he let go with a loud growl.

As much as you tried to swallow, Freddy had still released far too much to handle, and you removed your mouth coughing slightly. The warmth from the seed ran thick out of your open mouth, down your chin and onto the floor. It still stuck to him, and you were strung to his member with sticky strands.

The bear, exhausted, still felt as though he'd lost his mind, seeing your soft lips still dripping slowly. You licked up what your tongue could reach, and he shuddered.

But he had no time to recover.

Behind you, unseen, the door beneath the stage opened, and you were suddenly pulled away and out of sight.

"--NO!!!"

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

646 39 6
˗ˏˋ π™…π˜Όπ˜Ύπ™Šπ˜½ π˜Όπ™‡π˜Ώπ™€π™‰ 'ΛŽΛ— β•°β”ˆβž€ 𝐖𝐇𝐄𝐍 π‰π€π‚πŽπ is out drinking one night at his favorite bar, he is captivated when he overhears the most beau...
36.3K 1.7K 28
βœ§π•―π–”π–“'𝖙 π–‹π–Šπ–Šπ–‘ 𝖇𝖆𝖉 π–œπ–π–Šπ–“ π–™π–π–Šπ–˜π–Š π–‹π–šπ–ˆπ–π–Šπ–—π–˜ 𝖆𝖑𝖑 π–‰π–—π–”π–œπ–“...✧ κ’·κ’¦κ’·κ’¦κ’·κ’¦κ’·κ’¦κ’·κ’¦κ’·οΈΆκ’¦κ’·β™‘κ’·κ’¦οΈΆκ’·κ’¦κ’·κ’¦κ’·κ’¦κ’·κ’¦κ’·κ’¦κ’· A siren. A creature with a beautifu...
136K 3K 18
(Y/N) is a young person who gets a job at Fazbear's Fright with little worry about what's gonna happen. A meeting with a bunny may change that. Fnaf...
1K 251 16
"Just one more question. Well, two questions. Did the Goddess ever get her voice back, and has anyone met her?" "She did, but no one knows how. It's...