The Skylark's Snowflake (Hiba...

By Bluemoon609

This the continuation of the book The Snow Guardian (Hibari x Oc). I don't own KHR, only my characters. More

Chapter 108
Chapter 109
Chapter 110
Chapter 111
Chapter 112
Chapter 113
Chapter 114
Chapter 115
Chapter 116
Chapter 117
Chapter 118
Chapter 119
Ouran High School Host Club
Chapter 120
Chapter 121
Chapter 122
Chapter 123
Chapter 124
Chapter 125
Chapter 126
Chapter 127
Chapter 128
Chapter 129
Kyokai In Wonderland
Chapter 130
Chapter 131
Chapter 132
Chapter 133
Cinderella
Chapter 134
Chapter 135
Chapter 136
Chapter 137
Chapter 138
Chapter 139
Chapter 140
Chapter 141
Chapter 142
Chapter 143
Chapter 144
Chapter 145
Chapter 146
Chapter 147
Chapter 148
Chapter 149
Chapter 151
Chapter 152
Chapter 153
Chapter 154
Chapter 155
Chapter 156
Chapter 157
Chapter 158
Chapter 159
Chapter 160
Chapter 161
Chapter 162
Chapter 163
Chapter 164
Chapter 165
Chapter 166
Chapter 167
Chapter 168
Chapter 169
Chapter 170
Chapter 171
Chapter 172
Chapter 173
Chapter 174
Chapter 175
Chapter 176
Chapter 177
Chapter 178
Chapter 179
Chapter 180~
Chapter 181
Chapter 182
Chapter 183
Chapter 184
Chapter 185
Chapter 186
Chapter 187
Chapter 188
Chapter 189
Chapter 190
OVA
A/N

Chapter 150

630 17 2
By Bluemoon609

__________________

Chapter 150

__________________

"Put me down ! Put me down !" Kyoya walked in the hallway while carrying Kyokai over his shoulder. As he was just checking on her in the Martel arts club, he found her surrounded by the admirer students as she was helping them train. Once she was done changing, he dragged her with him to the Reception Room to let out his anger.

She flinched when he dropped her on the couch and slammed the door close behind him "K-Kyoya ?" She backed away as he crawled on top of her and pinned her wrists "do you realize how pissed I am ?" He glared down at her "what at are you pissed off about ? I-I didn't do anything !" She said "hn ?" He narrowed his eyes "didn't do anything ?" He repeated "d-did I do something ?" She asked "Kamikorosu" he glared "heeh !!?" She paled.

He kissed her really hard and forced his tongue in, she closed her eyes shut and tried to get free from his strong grip. He held both her wrists with one hand as the other went under her skirt, she blushed. She panted heavily when he broke the kiss, he licked his lips and smirked at her red face "this is your punishment" he rubbed her lower lip with his thumb "m.." She whimpered "more.." She whispered and he smirked.

She frowned as he sat up "show me" he pointed down her chest, her eyes widen as she blushed "h-hm" she shakily nodded, she held the hem of her uniform top and lift it up over her chest "n-no !" She gasped as he bit on the curve of her breast really hard "this mark means your mine" he sat up and pointed at the mark, she blushed and lowered her top right away "make me jealous again and I'll bite you to death somewhere more visible" he glared "h-hm !" She shakily nodded and hugged herself.

He sighed heavily and collapsed on top of her, she blinked a couple of times than stroked his hair "you don't usually let out your anger on me, did something happen ?" She asked "it's my mother" he sighed heavily "she's inviting you and your family to at our house on Sunday" he said "what's wrong with that ?" She said "it's going to be a disaster" he laid down on his back, between her legs. He frowned and placed her hand on his head, she smiled and stroked his hair softly "stay here, I'm going to take a nap" he glared with his eyes closed, she chuckled and nodded.

=Time Skip=

Sunday night, in the Hibari house "Kyota~" Kaiya called as Kyota was sleeping with his head on her lap "I need to prepare dinner for the guests to come" she stared at him upside down "we got time" he mattered drowsily "stay here" he pulled her hand and kissed it "we can cuddle later, I need to work" she stroked his hair "it's your fault for inviting unneeded people in the house" he glared at her "are you talking about Kuro-kun ?" She frowned "especially him" he growled.

She smiled and pressed her fingertips together "but you know.." She chuckled "we can see Sume-kun's wife and child, Zumi-chan's husband and child, and maybe even Kyo-kun's future wife and child" she started imagining then laughed "you call their nicknames when your excited" he mattered "but they're all grown up, I think I'm going to cry again if I see them" she held her cheeks, he yawned and sat up.

She hugged him from behind "aren't you just proud of your children, Kyota dear ?" She rested her chin on his shoulder and smiled, he held her hands that were on his chest "hn" he only nodded "did you take your pills ?" He said "ah I think I forgot" she chuckled "it is not a game, you need to take them everyday" he said "but I always forget" she sighed "a medicine is not something to forget, or do you want to go to the hospital again ?" He glared at her over his shoulder and she chuckled "I love it when you get so worried, Kyota dear" she smiled and kissed his cheek.

They looked up at the sound of the doorbell, Kaiya got up to open the door "sorry we're late, Oka-san" Kisume smiled "we just caught up with something" Kazumi smiled too, their families standing behind them, Kaiya only blinked "AHHHHHH !!!!!" They flinched as she cried waterfalls "Oka-san/ Mrs. Hibari !" They tried to calm her down, she sniffed and rubbed her eye "please forgive me, I've been moved emotionally" she smiled "what is going on ?" They looked behind them to see Kyoya "AHHH !! My LITTLE SKYLARK !!" Kaiya cried again and ran to hug him to death.

After calming down, they changed into comfortable kimonos and sat down in the living room while the two children ran around the room "it's nice to finally meet you, Rya-chan !" Kaiya smiled after serving tea "it's also nice to meet you, Mr. And Mrs. Hibari" Ryani smiled "Obaa-san" Kou tugged on Kaiya's sleeve "come here, my little grandchild !" She smiled and hugged him "they're amazing, ne Kyota ?" She smiled "hn" Kyota nodded as Nickolas was claiming on his back.

They looked up at the sound of the doorbell, Kaiya got up to answer the door "sorry we're late" Xavier said "the older one won't be coming, he's still in Italy and the other went to a mission, so I just brought my daughter" he smiled "oh it's no problem, come in come in" she smiled and opened the door wider "I guess Xavier-san and his children arrived" Kisume said as they were sitting in the living room "which means Kai-chan is with him.." Kazumi held her chin "heh" she smirked.

Dino frowned and looked next to him to see an empty spot "Kazumi ?" He blinked "here, wear these to be comfortable" Kaiya handed her guests some kimonos "Oka-san" Kazumi walked toward them "I'll go help Kai-chan with her kimono if you don't mind" she smiled and dragged Kyokai with her, who only followed in confusion "oh I see" Kaiya understood and smiled.

After changing, the father went inside the living room and got greeted by the others. Kyoya was a bit uncomfortable since it started to become more crowded and that Kyokai was still with Kazumi, the door opened behind him and Kazumi pushed Kyokai in, who almost tripped on her face "E-Etto, is it alright for me to wear this, Kazumi-san ?" Kyokai slightly blushed "it's fine" Kazumi hugged her from behind "ne Oka-san, don't you think Kai-chan is really cute..as cute as a little bunny ?" She smirked.

Kyoya's brow twitched as he popped a vein "Kazumi, don't annoy the guest" Kyota glared and Kazumi pouted "fine" she made Kyokai sit between her and Kyoya, who was next to his parents "did she hurt you ?" Kyoya whispered to her "n-no but.." Kyokai madly blushed and clenched on the collar "s-she almost saw the bite" she whispered in his ear "ah, that would be a problem" he said "why are you so calm !? It would be embarrassing if she saw it" she whispered and tugged on him.

"Kyokai.." She flinched and looked at Kyota "h-hai ?" She rested her hands on her lap "how old are you ?" He asked "s-sixteen, sir" she said "for a second year ?" He narrowed his eyes "w-well I entered school at an early age" she said "Kyota, don't scare the child like that" Kaiya placed her hands on her hips "I didn't do anything" he looked away "but you know.." She placed her finger on her cheek and tilted her head "looking at those two sitting next to each other"

Kyoya and Kyokai only blinked at her confused "hmmm" Kaiya's eyes started to tear "AHHHHHHH !!!! THEY LOOK LIKE A MARRIED COUPLE !!" She cried waterfalls again, everyone tried to calm her down again. Kyota raised his hand and placed it on her head, she suddenly stopped crying, they sweat dropped "oh ! I should bring some snacks !" She smiled "quick recovery" they thought, she got up to the kitchen.

Kyota sighed heavily and turned to Xavier "got a lighter ?" He asked "where's yours ?" Xavier frowned "Kaiya took it" Kyota growled, he pulled out a cigar "but you know you shouldn't smoke when there are kids around" Xavier said "your father smoke ?" Kyokai whispered to Kyoya "only when he's stressed" Kyoya whispered back "Papa is the same, I only see him smoke when he's doing paperwork" she whispered in his ear "guess I'll do it outside" Kyota sighed and waited for Xavier to light up the cigar.

They paled when a knife cut the cigar and the box of cigarettes in half, the knife stabbed the wall and wiggled from the stab "...." Kyota and Xavier nervously sweated at the deadly atmosphere "Kyo~ta-kun~" Kaiya smiled "protect the kids !" Kisume yelled as he pulled Kou to his chest, Kazumi did the same with Nickolas "y-your mother is kind of scary" Kyokai whispered "don't look, you'll die" Kyoya rested her head on his shoulder.

"I won't do it again" Kyota mattered "I know you won't, Kyota dear !" Kaiya smiled cheerfully "now I'm really scared of Kyoya's mother !" Kyokai thought "Kuro-kun ! You shouldn't be supporting him to smoking as his friend !" Kaiya glared and placed her hands on her hips "h-hai" Xavier sweat dropped "Arah ? How did the knife get there ?" Kaiya frowned at the wall and pulled out the knife "O-Oka-san, maybe you should stay here and Kazumi and I will bring the snacks" Kisume approached his mother "nonsense ! I should be the one treating my guests !" Kaiya faced him waving the knife "Oka-san ! Drop the knife please !" Kisume yelled.

After calming down, they brought a lot of snacks and food that they usually sell in the festivals, Kaiya would cook and bake anything that anyone request, so matter how difficult or simple it was. Kyokai looked down a bit as she felt embarrassed eating in front of them, afraid that they might ask her to eat more than she can, not knowing how to reject the offer.

"Kai-chan, you don't like the food ?" Kazumi frowned and Kyokai flinched "ah well you see.." Kyokai's eyes started to wander around "Kyo-kun told me you like Taiyaki so I made some" Kaiya lift up a plate full of different flavored Taiyaki "A-Arigatou" Kyokai shyly took one. She was being nervous not only because she was in her boyfriend's family house, but also because Kyota was eyeing her carefully.

She flinched she felt Kyoya hold her right hand that was between them, she slightly blushed and held his back tightly "Kyokai" Kyota narrowed his eyes "h-hai !?" Kyokai flinched "are you using your left hand ?" He asked "a-ah S-Sumimasen !" She lowered her chopsticks "Kyokai's ambidextrous" Kyoya said "her right hand is quite busy" he added "hn ? With what ?" Kyota asked "this" Kyoya lift up his hand that was holding Kyokai's right hand "K-Kyoya !" Kyokai whispered and lowered their hands as she blushed "ah Kai-chan was ambidextrous since the age of 3" Xavier smiled.

Kyokai blushed in embarrassment and took a bite of the Taiyaki with her other hand, as usual from the tail of the fish bread, her eyes slightly widen "Kyoya..." She turned to Kyoya "what's this inside ?" She showed him with slight excitement "vanilla custard" he said "vanilla custard ?" She frowned "what's a custard ?" She tilted her head "it's a mixture of milk and eggs" he said "ehh ?" Her eyes widen "t-then what about the one we eat all the time ?" She said "you say all the time when it only happened three times" he said "they were filled with chocolate" he said "eh !? There are flavors ?" She said.

"You look really surprised, Kai-chan" Kazumi frowned "you lived in Japan for so long and didn't try Japanese street food even once ?" Kisume said "no" Kyokai said "why not ?" Dino said "all I remember that my deceased step-mother wouldn't allow me to eat those kind of food" she explained "I've only eaten Nikuman, Okonomiyaki, Taiyaki, chocolate banana, sushi, and ramen" she counted "so you haven't tried Dango, Tamagoyaki, or Takoyaki !?" Kazumi said shocked, Kyokai shook her head "but you know, the best thing about the whole festival beside the fireworks is the cotton candy" Ryani smiled.

Kyokai blinked twice and tilted her head in confusion, they blinked too "don't tell me.." They thought "I think it's getting late, we should get going" Kyoya got up and made Kyokai stand up too "ah but the kimonos.." She mumbled "keep it" he said as he left the living room "t-thank you for having me here" she bowed before following Kyoya "I guess it's kind of late for Nickolas-kun" Kazumi said "thank you for the lovely evening" Dino smiled at her parents and they left "good night, Oka-san, Otou-san" Kisume smiled and left with his family too.

"She's quite polite, don't you think ?" Kaiya smiled at Kyota "please forgive my child if she was being rude, she's not used to speak the formal Japanese language" Xavier smiled "start teaching her then" Kyota glared "she just had some difficulty while growing up" Kaiya said "just don't scare her like that next time !" She smacked his back.

At home as Kyokai was about to take off her kimono, Kyoya suddenly held her arms from behind to stop her after he changed "the festival.." He said "you want to go ?" He asked "h-hm" she shakily nodded "but if it was a large crowd we're going back" he glared, he frowned as she faced him "I-I want to go" she said "t-this time as an actual couples, we went last time as friends" she mumbled and blushed, he cupped her cheeks and pecked her lips "let's go" he walked out of the room, she nodded and gathered her things before following him.

They walked side by side in the festival, luckily there was not a large crowd "we didn't get the chance to go to this festival last year, right ?" She said as she glanced around "nothing much changed" she thought "Kyo ?" She looked behind her to see Kyoya was gone, she glanced around and flinched when she found him right in front of her "w-what are you doing !?" She flinched when he held her head "eh ?" She blinked as he pulled back, she touched her bare forehead and realized he pinned her bangs aside with a hair clip "you look more cuter now" he smirked, she madly blushed "I-I'm not cute !" She yelled.

"Ne Kyo.." She tugged on him as they walked "while we were talking about the festival food I was wondering.." She said "what's cotton candy ?" She asked, he looked at her shocked "are you serious ?" He said and she nodded "it's like a mix of sugar with food colors" he sighed "ehh ? Is that so ?" She blinked "just like that" he turned her head toward the cotton candy counter "c-can I have some ?" She asked him and he nodded "eh !? There are so many colors, pink, blue, white, yellow.." She frowned "which one do you want ?" He said "I want the blue one" she smiled at him.

After paying, she stared at the blue cotton candy confused, she took a piece and ate it "hm ?" Her eyes widen "it's gone" she told herself "I realized why it's called cotton candy" she tugged on him, she winced he ruffled her hair "here" she took a piece from the cotton candy and fed him "does it taste good ?" She asked "not that good" he said "eh ? Really ?" She frowned.

"Oh Kai-chan !" They stopped walking and looked to their right, they saw Kyoko and Haru in their cute kimono, standing in front of the chocolate banana shack with the others inside "H-Hibari-san" Tsuna paled "what are you doing ?" Kyokai said "we're selling chocolate bananas to gain money" Yamamoto smiled "do you want to join us in watching the fireworks !?" Fuuta excitedly asked and tugged on Kyokai "maybe next time" she ruffled his hair "let's go ?" She looked at Kyoya "way ahead of you" he growled at the crowd and walked ahead.

She watched him and blinked "you won't watch with us ?" Fuuta said "Gomen" she crouched "maybe this will cheer you up" she gave him her cotton candy and stood up  "Ja" she waved at the others and went after Kyoya, he offered her a hand without looking and she took it.

She fixed her bangs that were starting to fall then clenched on her collar "Kyoya.." She said "hn ?" He replied "d-does your dad hate me ?" She asked, he stayed silent for a moment "even if he does, I won't allow him to separate us" he glared, she smiled and entwined their hands "I-Ita~" she winced "something wrong ?" He stopped walking "n-nothing" she mumbled, he dragged her until they reached the grassy slope and made her sit down.

He removed her wooden sandal to see the bruise between her toes "does it hurt ?" He asked "a-a little" she said "did you get hurt before and ignored it ?" He glared at her "h-hm" she shakily nodded "Aho" he chopped her head "Itai~" she winced and held her head in pain "you should have told me before" he glared "d-datte !" She said "I really wanted to go to the festival with you ! You promised we'll go to a date everyday !" She yelled "I want to see the fireworks with you only, only us, alone" she blushed.

She gasped as he suddenly picked her up bride style, her sandal in one of his hands "w-what are you doing !?" She yelled "going home" he started walking "p-put me down !" She blushed "your foot will hurt more if you walked more on it, and that will cause me trouble" he sighed heavily, she madly blushed and put her arms around him "hmm" she rested her head on his shoulder "Baka" she mumbled.

As they reached home, they say at the porch with the blanket around them, they turned off all the lights in the house so that people won't know they were here "are you cold ?" He asked "hm" she shook her head and snuggled against him "your so warm" she smiled "thank you, Kyo" she kissed his cheek.

They looked up as the fireworks started, all sort of shapes, sizes, and colors. She frowned and looked at him as he put his arm around her, her eyes widen as it met his. She smiled and closed her eyes as they leaned in, she frowned as he looked behind them at the telephone ringing. She turned his face toward her and captured his lips, pushing him on the floor to get on top. They broke the kiss and stared at each other, she blushed and looked away glaring "d-don't let something like that interrupt our second" she mumbled, he chuckled and pulled her chin to kiss her lips "sure" he rested her head on his chest.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

21.7K 611 21
Tsuna's 16th birthday is quickly approaching that means his inheritance ceremony is drawing near as well. But because Tsuna still uses his Dame act a...
164K 4.7K 63
What was thought to be impossible came true in the form of Mai. She'd gotten the stoic and battle-crazy prefect, Hibari Kyoya, to fall in love with h...
95.9K 2.4K 25
Because these boys need more love. SORRY IN ADVANCE FOR ANY SPELLING OR GRAMMATICAL ERRORS. IF YOU COPY THIS STORY I WILL REPORT YOU FOR PLAGIARISM.
43.2K 1.7K 32
Tsuna's class will go on a trip to Italy in courtesy of Reborn. Yet one of the student had decline the offer but was forced to join as it was mandato...