Tmnt X Readers And OCs

By blue_divergents

This is my request book for Tmnt characters. Most of them will be for the lovely Hamato brothers, but you can... More

1.Military!Raph x Reader
1. Athletic!Mikey x Shy!Reader
2. Human!Mikey x Kyla
2. Human!Raph x Randi
3. Sister!Kamryn x Bro!Raph
1. Anna x Leo
3. Dixie x Mikey
4. Ash x Raph
5. Isolight x Raph
2. Jay x Leo
5. Raph x Reader
4. Starr x Mikey
1.0 Raph x Ash x Donnie
6. Diana x Raph
1.0 Raph x Sky x Leo
3. Leo x Emma
4. Leo x Reader
1.2 Jealous!Tmnt x Space!Reader
5.1 Mikey x Child!Reader
5.2Mikey x Child!Reader
7. Raph x Reader
1.0 Jealous!Reader x Donnie x April
8.1 Raph x Stella
2.0 Human!Donnie x Reader
8.2 Raph x Stella
6.0 Mikey x Robot!Reader
1.2 Jealous!Reader x Donnie x April
7.0 Mikey x Luna
5.0 Leo x Prati
9.0 Raph x Esteff
10.0 Raph x Borrower!Reader
2.0 Tmnt x Lacie
7.0 Leo x Jaelyn
11.0 Human!Raph x Stella
1.3 Jealous!Reader x Donnie x April
1.3 Jealous!Tmnt x Space!Reader
12.0 Raph x Bri
13.0 Raph x Darky
13.0 Raph x Kat
8.0 Mikey x JayJay
7.2 Raph x Reader
3.1 Donnie x Peach
TMNT Scenarios (Yes this is an update/chapter)
3.0 Tmnt x Kiriya and Kanata
9.0 Mikey x Isabella
3.2 Donnie x Peach
10.0 Mikey x Den
5.1 Donnie x Ace
2.0 Tots!Tmnt x Older!Reader
8.1 Leo x Reader
6.0 Donnie x Kneko
5.2 Donnie x Ace
7.0 Donnie x Mazicana
14.0 Raph x Den
8.0 Donnie x Peach
2.2 Tots!Tmnt x Older!Reader
1.0 Rahzar x Brunette
Drawing/Writing Contest
1.0 Splinter x Nari
1.0 Leatherhead x Mila
1.0 Danny x Maureen
8.2 Donnie x Peach
Contest Winners!!!
9.0 Donnie x Taylor
9.0 Leo x Kia
15.0 Raph x Reader
7.2 Donnie x Mazicana
10.0 Leo x Reader
5.0 Tmnt x Den
11.0 Mikey x Reader
2.0 Dogpound x Nyla
Special: Teaching Him Tiktok Dances (All)
Special: When He Finds Out Your Secret (All)/ When He Sings to Musicals
Special: When He Gets Jealous (All)
11.0 Leo x Prati
16.0 Raph x Rose
10.0 Human!Donnie x Hacker!Reader
12.0 Leo x Lyra
13.0 Leo x Jaelyn
11.0 Donnie x Aria
17.0 Raph x Nini
12.0 Donnie x Peach
10.2 Human!Donnie x Hacker!Reader
Human!Basketball!Mikey x Basketball!Reader
1.0 (Hamilton Songfic/AU) Reader x Leo x Karai
1.2 Tmnt x Den
1.0 April x Reader
1.0 Tiger Claw x Kisharra
14.0 Leo x Max
10.3 Human!Donnie x Hacker!Reader
1.2 Reader x Leo x Karai (HamiltonAU)
11.0 Donnie x Reader
1.3 (HamiltonAU) Reader x Leo x Karai
IMPORANT: PLEASE READ (Blue Whale Warning)
3.0 TMNT x Spy!Reader
18.0 Raph x Reader
15.0 Leo x Wolf!reader
12.0 Donnie x Depressed!Reader
Dog Pound x Den
19.0 Raph x Pan!Reader

1. Jealous!Tmnt x Space!Reader

5K 107 46
By blue_divergents

You watched as an unfamiliar space craft landed in front of you. Once the hatch opened, four terrapins, two aliens that looked similar to your race, and the famous Fugitoid walked out. As they walked past you, one of the four turtles stopped and looked at you.

"What?" You asked.

"You seem... Human. Are you from Earth?" This terrapin had a purple bandana around his eyes. You stepped back.

"I've never heard of this Earth you speak of. I'm from Plutarch. (I just chose a random name)

"I think you mean, Pluto, dudette." An orange one interrupted your conversation.

"No. I think I would know the name of my home planet, Mr... Orange Turtle."

"Actually, my name is Michelangelo. I'm the cute one. That ugly red one is Raphael, this is Donatello, the brains, and Leonardo our leader."

"Hey! Don't make me come over there Mikey!" Raph yelled.

"And the other two? I mean I know who Fugitoid is, but who are the other Plutarchians?"

"Actually, we are humans from planet Earth." The girl began. "I'm April and this is Casey."

You nodded. "(Y/n). Would you like a tour of the place? You seem new here."

Michelangelo jumped excitedly and put an arm around your shoulder. "Lead the way, dudette!"

You smiled at his eagerness. You noticed his brothers didn't seem too happy about his sudden contact with you.

~Mikey's PoV ~

My brother's all shot glares at me as I wrapped my arm around (y/n). I mean, sure, we did just meet her, but I could already feel myself falling for her. By my brothers' reactions, I could tell they felt the same even though Raphie Boy here just fell in love with that Mona chick. Apparently, he has fallen out of love with her too.

I linked arms with (y/n) as we walked around the area. Everything seemed so similar to New York it made me homesick.

"What foods are here? I'm hungry." Raph asked as we walked by a food stand.

"It depends, do you like pizza?" She smiled that wonderful smile of hers.

"You have pizza here?!" We all said in unison.

"Pizza as in it won't randomly attack us when we try to eat it?" Leo asked.

(Y/n) laughed. "I don't know what type of pizza Earth has, but the pizza we have is made out of crust, cheese, and a meat of your choice."

"Please take me there, dudette! My life depends on it!" I fell to my knees. Raph pushed me backwards and took this opportunity to grab her hand. She dragged him forward towards the pizza parlor.

"Hey! No fair. Why does Raph get to be with her?" I whined.

"Maybe because you've been with her for the past twenty minutes." Donnie replied coolly. "I get to sit next to her though."

"Guys as leader I think I should decide. It should be me that sits next to her since I've only said like three words to her." And with that said, Leo took off.

"Wait, what? That's not fair!" Donnie yelled.

"That's what I've been trying to tell you!"

~~~~~

All at the same time, Donnie, Raph and I attempted to sit in the same seat. Leo smiled as he managed to get the seat to her right.

"Eager to eat boys?" She laughed.

"Something like that." Leo grinned. He "accidentally" placed his hand on top of hers. It didn't seem like she noticed, but if she did she didn't react at all. Leo looked over to us. I stuck my tongue out at him and sent a very angry text message to him.

"Is everyone down for pepperoni?" She looked around for approval.

~~~~~

•Mikey time•

Fugitoid let (y/n) board the ship with us. I instantly grabbed her hand before my brothers could and dragged her to the room where we watch TV.

"Are you ready to see the corniest TV show ever?" I did jazz hands.

She laughed, "Let's see what you got Dr. Prankenstein."

I turned on Chris Bradford and His 2 Ruff Krew. Before I played it, I told her about his current state and how he was a terrible friend.

Currently, I was making (y/n) laugh at all of my jokes and dance moves. "I could teach you a few hip hop moves of today." I winked.

"Alright let's see what you got." She stood. Before, I could do anything, Donnie came running into the room.

•Donnie time•

"(Y/n) can I talk to you? I would like to know more about your home planet."

She nodded and walked up to me. I guided get into a different section of the ship. "Well, things weren't so good back home, which is why I'm here. Everyone began revolting against the government. Things got really bad, so my family and I left."

"Oh, I'm sorry... I-"

"It's okay, Donatello, seriously. Sounds like Earth is a nice place. Maybe we could live there."

"I'd love it if- I mean that would be great if you did. We could hang out more." I scratched the back of my head and blushed.

"Yeah, then I could go on those patrols with your guys and meet your rat sensei. Master Splinter, right?"

I nodded. "It's weird how your home planet sounds so similar to this book I read before. Except I think a character's name was Plutarch instead of the place."

She rose a brow. "Is that so?"

I nodded. "So what's the technology like on your home planet?"

She looked around the ship. "Pretty modernized. Not quite as advanced as this ship, but pretty close."

My eyes widened and a huge gapped tooth smile spread over my face. "So, that means you know a lot about this stuff? As in you could teach me to better use these gadgets?"

(Y/n) smiled at my enthusiasm. She opened her mouth to respond, but her name was called by Leo. I sighed as she excused herself.

•Leo time•

"I want to show you something." I grabbed her hand and led her to the training room. I set the room to show a scene of New York's rooftops at night.

I sat down next to her and smiled. "It's not as loud as NYC actually is, but it give a homey feeling."

"It's a beautiful sight. I heard that it's very polluted in New York." She pointed to a building releasing a cloud of smoke.

"Technically there's a lot of places on Earth that's polluted, but it's still a great place. After all, it is my home." I wrapped an arm around her shoulders.

I began to tell her about all the adventures we've had over the years. I began with our origin and childhood. I continued on to talk about the Kraang invasions, but stopped once I reached the story on the Triceratons. Suddenly, and to her surprise, I stood up and faced away from her, head in my hands. I was trying not to cry. The thought of Master Splinter dying in my hands.

I felt her place a hand in my shoulder and looked over to see her comforting smile. "I'm sorry. I just-"

"It's okay, Leonardo. You don't have to tell me about what's bothering you." She hugged me which I happily returned. "Just know that I'm here."

Raph walked into the room. He pretended as if he didn't see us, but I could see the slight change of expression on his face. I pulled away from the hug and excused myself.

•Raph time•

I watched as Leo walked out. I didn't know they were in the room, but hey, now I can spend some time with (y/n). I set the training room to have me battle against the Footbots.

"Did you want to spar too or...?" I looked over at her.

"I don't have a weapon, plus I'd like to see your skills. If you have any." She joked.

"Oh I have skills, babe." I cracked my knuckles. "Just you wait."

I pressed the button to start up the simulator and began taking down the Foot with ease. I used every tactic and move I knew just to make sure I impressed her. Once I finished, I placed my twin sai back into their holders and approached her.

"Well, what do you think?" I smirked.

"I think anyone can do that well on easy." She laughed and waved the control remote in front of me. I blushed.

"Give me that." I reset it to hard and started over.

It took a few extra minutes, but I still beat the Foot. She walked up to me and grabbed a sai out of my hand, studying it. Anyone else, I might've been mad. She twirled it in her hand, something that took me three months to master.

"How did you-"

"I pick up on things pretty fast." She shrugged. "Now start this thing over Pretty Boy. I'll show you how a girl does it."

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

123K 4K 21
I decided to publish my story from Quotev on Wattpad. So, enjoy the x reader for you and your captain Leo. ;) #2 in Donnie 1/29/2020 #30 in April 7/1...
65.3K 1.9K 54
After an accident at Shredder's lair, the turtles become humans! Donatello already turned Master Splinter back to a human. Find out how the turtles l...
2K 53 48
A flash of light and accidental time travel the turtles to the year 2105. With no way for them to get home. Their new ally and great-grandchildren, C...
1K 43 11
What happens when a teenager who longs for more than just the ordinary stumbles upon an ancient relic with extraordinary powers? And what happens whe...