The Skylark's Snowflake (Hiba...

Oleh Bluemoon609

This the continuation of the book The Snow Guardian (Hibari x Oc). I don't own KHR, only my characters. Lebih Banyak

Chapter 108
Chapter 109
Chapter 110
Chapter 111
Chapter 112
Chapter 113
Chapter 114
Chapter 115
Chapter 116
Chapter 117
Chapter 118
Chapter 119
Ouran High School Host Club
Chapter 120
Chapter 121
Chapter 122
Chapter 123
Chapter 124
Chapter 125
Chapter 126
Chapter 127
Chapter 128
Chapter 129
Kyokai In Wonderland
Chapter 130
Chapter 131
Chapter 132
Chapter 133
Cinderella
Chapter 134
Chapter 135
Chapter 136
Chapter 137
Chapter 138
Chapter 139
Chapter 140
Chapter 141
Chapter 142
Chapter 143
Chapter 144
Chapter 145
Chapter 146
Chapter 147
Chapter 148
Chapter 150
Chapter 151
Chapter 152
Chapter 153
Chapter 154
Chapter 155
Chapter 156
Chapter 157
Chapter 158
Chapter 159
Chapter 160
Chapter 161
Chapter 162
Chapter 163
Chapter 164
Chapter 165
Chapter 166
Chapter 167
Chapter 168
Chapter 169
Chapter 170
Chapter 171
Chapter 172
Chapter 173
Chapter 174
Chapter 175
Chapter 176
Chapter 177
Chapter 178
Chapter 179
Chapter 180~
Chapter 181
Chapter 182
Chapter 183
Chapter 184
Chapter 185
Chapter 186
Chapter 187
Chapter 188
Chapter 189
Chapter 190
OVA
A/N

Chapter 149

624 16 4
Oleh Bluemoon609

___________________

Chapter 149

____________________

Weeks passed since the school started again, it was the end of October and the school festival was near "keep it from Kai !?" Ryohei frowned "hm ! It will be a surprise !" Ikuto smiled "did the principle even agreed to it ?" Tsubaki held her chin "he actually did" Ikuto laughed "come on, the people will love it !" He smiled.

They went quiet when Kyokai suddenly came in, they watch her take her seat "why are you three staring at me ?" She glared at them "nothing" they smiled, she decided to ignore them "so Kai, are you going to do something with your Martel arts club ?" Ryohei asked "they're selling Takoyaki so I passed, but I am part of their show in the dojo after that" she said, they sighed in relief "so what are we going to do this year ?" She asked "oh ! You don't need to do anything !" Tsubaki said.

Kyokai looked at them confused "yup ! The whole class will work on it, so you don't need to" Ryohei said "but I need to do something" she frowned "ahhhhh ! She's so cute !" Ikuto covered his face at the corner, they decided to ignore him "oh Hayashi-chan ! I brought you these !" Tsubaki pulled out some tickets from her school back "movie tickets ?" Kyokai frowned as she took it "Souji-kun and I were planning to go, but I got caught up with something so maybe you and Hibari-senpai can go" Tsubaki explained.

Kyokai stared at the tickets and tilted her head to think "I don't think Kyoya will go" she said, they frowned "eh ? Why not ?" Tsubaki asked worriedly "it won't hurt if you asked to the Extreme !" Ryohei said "hm" Kyokai held her chin "b-but I never been to a movie theater before, I'm not sure what to do if we went" she thought "I'll try" she mumbled, they cheered.

After school they secretly followed Kyokai somewhere around the school campus as she searched for Kyoya, she then spotted him talking to some Disciplinary committee members and approached him. She tugged on his sleeve and he glanced at her over his shoulder, he faced her after dismissing the two members and patted her head as he always do.

They notice his look turned stern as she showed him the movie tickets that Tsubaki gave it to her, she frowned and looked down as he shook his head. He then sighed and kissed her cheek, her face brightened a bit and she hugged him. He told her something they didn't hear and she nodded before running off home.

The next day after school, Ryohei called everyone to gather at the movie theater, they waited in a certain spot before they saw Kyokai walking toward the benches and sat down. She was wearing black leggings with blue high heels shoes, a blue skirt, a black t-shirt, a blue loose vest over it, and a blue knitted hat "say Onii-chan, why did you tell us to spy on their date ?" Kyoko asked "because Kai never went to a movie theater and I'm not going to let Hibari ruin this to the Extreme !" Ryohei got surrounded by fire "ah ! Sasagawa-kun !" Tsubaki yelled panicky "we won't get caught if you stayed quiet you know" Gokudera glared.

"But.." Haru glanced from behind the wall "I'm really happy that Kai-chan is changing a bit in her appearance" she smiled "hm, she tried her best" Kyoko nodded "where is Hibari anyway ? Don't they live in the same house ?" Yamamoto said "Kyokai told me that Hibari was staying at his parents house for a few days" Ryohei explained "oh that's him" Tsubaki pointed.

Kyokai looked up as soon as she saw the black shoes in front of her "Kyo !" She stood up and fixed her skirt "did I make you wait again ?" Kyoya asked, he came wearing the usual black, trousers and shirt, and blue jacket "hm, I just got here five minutes ago" she shook her head. He glanced at her from head to toe at what she was wearing "you sure dressed up well" he said and she flinched "ah ! Oh um.." She blushed and held the hem of her skirt "I didn't want to wear a skirt to begin with, b-but I also wanted to dress up nice for you" she mumbled.

She winced when he petted her head and tilted her head aside as he rubbed under her jaw, he realized she liked it by the look on her face, even her foot stood on it's toes "you look fine, keep it up" he said, she blushed then smiled "h-hey, can we go to the aquarium on our next date !?" She tugged on him "hn" he nodded and she smiled.

He blinked when she suddenly sneezed "are you cold again ?" He frowned "a-ah ! Don't !" She placed her hands on his chest as he was about to take off his jacket "d-don't take it off, I'm alright" she blushed and looked down "gah !" Her face got pressed against his chest as he hugged her "K-Kyo ! P-People might stare !" She tugged on his back as he rested his chin on her head, glaring at the guys behind her who had their eyes on her for a while.

He started to look around, which caused Tsuna and his friends to hide. Kyoya blinked as Kyokai pecked his neck to get his attention and looked at her "s-something wrong ?" She asked worriedly, she blushed when he kissed her forehead "nothing" he shook his head "t-then let's go" she looked down and blushed "Tsk, too much crowd" he growled "maybe it's not in the theater" she held his hand "j-just hold my hand the whole time" she mumbled.

He stared at her and chuckled, patting her head, which caused her to blush red. She hugged his arm as they started walking "do you want something to eat ?" She pointed at the snack bar, he shook his head "do you ?" He asked "I prefer after the movies" she said, he nodded and they went straight to the theater.

Thankfully, there wasn't a lot of people in the theater, which confused Kyokai because they were watching a horror movie. He was watching the movie with a bored face while she had a little interest since it was better than any other horror movie. They were sitting on the seats that were next to walk away from the people, Tsuna's friends were far behind them.

Kyoya frowned and glanced over his seat, they flinched hid behind their foods "what ?" He looked at Kyokai "nothing" he said and they went back to the movie. She glanced at him and noticed he was on his phone, texting someone unknown. She wanted to tell him that it was forbidden to use your phone during the movie but decided to remain silent. He frowned when she rested her head on his shoulder and hugged his arm "are you scared ?" He asked, not looking at her "no, I-I just want to cuddle with you" she blushed, she flinched when he removed his arm. Her eyes sadden and she decided on to watch the movie anyway.

After two hours, they walked out of the movie theater. She only looked down as they walked since he was still on his phone "how was the movie ?" He asked her "it was alright, I guess. But I prefer the ones at home" she mumbled "since there no distractions" she thought "where do you want to go next ?" He said, she stopped walking. He took a few steps ahead before realizing that she wasn't walking next to him anymore "hn ?" He looked at her "home" she mumbled "I want to go home"

He frowned and walked toward her "I don't want to go..out..any..more" she slowly shrunk in her place as he got closer toward her with a dangerous look "care to tell me why ?" He hovered above her and glared, she clenched on the hem of her vest "I-I umm.." She looked down "I don't like it" she mumbled "what's the point in this date if you keep ignoring me !?" Her eyes started to drop tears, his eyes widen.

She bit her lip and looked away "fine ! Go ahead stay on your phone ! I don't even care if it was another girl or not !" She walked passed him, not minding if she bumped her shoulder into his. She found herself sitting on the bench in the park, she watched the couples passing by until there were no people around. She stared down at her feet as she pressed her toes together "achoo !" She sneezed then rubbed her nose and sniffed "I think I'm getting a cold, it will be bad if I did" she thought and sniffed.

She stared down at her cold hands and frowned "again" she thought and placed them under her arms "it's autumn yet it's cold" she thought and sneezed "don't run off like that ever again" she flinched and looked up at Kyoya "go away !" He got surprised as she stood up and pushed him "I-I don't need you ! I'm fine on my own" she said "so just leave me a--hmm !!" She got cut off by his lips as he embraced her.

She blushed and clenched on his arms as he played with her tongue, he broke the kiss and she panted heavily "d-don't kiss me to make me forgive you, Baka !" She blushed then rested her forehead on his shoulder "e-even though it worked" she mumbled, he sighed heavily and pulled her closer in his arms "sorry" he whispered in her ear, her eyes widen "I didn't mean to make you cry like this"

She blushed red "Baka !" She pushed him "don't make me feel guilty even though it was your fault !" She yelled "Baka ! Baka ! Baka Kyoya ! Baka !" She kept hitting his chest, he caught both her wrists and gave her another rough kiss to shut her up until she stopped struggling. He slightly pulled back as she panted "you done ?" He asked "h-hm" she shakily nodded.

He flinched when she sneezed a small sneeze and sniffed, he grabbed her hands and noticed they were freezing "how are you cold ?" He frowned "y-your hands are warm" she mumbled to herself and blushed "wear this" he forced her to wear his jacket and zipped it up "hmm~" she brought the long sleeves close to her face, he smirked at how his jacket looks so big on her and the fact that he liked it that way.

"Kyo, Kyo.." She tugged on him "I'm a bunny right ? I'm your bunny right !?" She hopped by lifting herself up using her tiptoes "Kyo~" she kept tugging on him "what, cute little bunny ?" He smirked and she blushed "hmm~" she held her hands behind her back and rubbed her toes against her foot "I'm not cute" she mumbled and pouted, he slightly blushed "achoo !" She sneezed a small sneeze "didn't you call you a bunny for no reason" he said "hehe" she smiled "I'm a bunny" she brought her hands up to her head to form ears "boing boing" she smiled and bent her fingers a couple of times, he blushed red and broke the bench behind her into pieces with his foot.

"Kyo.." She tugged on him "hn ?" He glared at her "a-are you mad ?" She flinched and pulled back "gah !" She gasped as he crushed her in his arms, her face pressing against his chest really hard as his arms were around her "K-Kyo ! Too tight ! I can't breathe !" She waved her arms up and down in a panic way, he only hid his red face in her hair "hmm~" she calmed down and put her arms around his waist.

They looked at each other "I-I like how your so tall" as blushed rested her forehead on his chest "I-I feel safe" she whispered and looked at him, she flinched when he kissed her nose "let's go home" he said "hm" she pouted and shook her head "I-I want.." She blushed and looked down, he raised a brow as she linked her finger with his "I-I want to hold your hand" she blushed and clenched on the jacket collar, she blushed even redder as he entwined their hands together "like this ?" He rested his head on hers "h-hm" she nodded.

He brought the hoodie over her head and they started walking, she stared at his hand as she walked behind him. She almost tripped a couple of times since she was feeling cold and tired "K-Kyo.." She tugged on his shirt "hn ?" He looked at her and stopped walking "I feel dizzy" she frowned "I feel..dizzy" she collapsed and he caught her "Kai ?" He frowned and knelt to rest her on his leg, she clenched on his chest and panted heavily "did I tire you, little bunny ?" He smirked.

He pressed his hand against her forehead then held her hand "her forehead seemed to be hot yet her hands are extremely cold" he thought "as I had expected" he thought and carried her on his back, holding up her legs around him, she frowned and rubbed her cheek against his shoulder. His face suddenly darkened "I know your there" he glared at the bushes "Offu !" Tsuna's trio fell out.

"W-We got caught" Tsuna sweat dropped "ahaha ! It can't be helped ! Hibari is amazing !" Yamamoto laughed "it was all your fault for laughing, Baseball Freak !" Gokudera yelled at him "w-we're so sorry" Tsubaki clasped her hands together for forgiveness "hm !" Haru and Kyoko nodded "oh" they blinked as they found Kyoya in front of them with a deadly area "if my Kyokai wasn't asleep I would have bitten you to death" he growled "don't you mean 'cute little bunny' !?" Ryohei smirked "you turned from birds to bunnies !?" He laughed.

They held back their laugh as Kyoya popped a double vein, they paled as Kyoya crushed Ryohei's face with his foot "anyone else want to mock me and my bunny ?" He glared "no !" They paled "I'm Kyoya's cute little bunny and Kyoya's my wolf !" They flinched as Kyokai suddenly yelled in her sleep "go back to sleep" Kyoya told her "hai" she rested her head back on his shoulder, they sweat dropped at the out of character act.

"You" Kyoya glared at them, they paled "spy on another date of ours and I'll bite you to death, mercilessly" he glared and walked away, they sighed in relief "to see Hibari-san acts on the date was even more creepier" Tsuna sweat dropped "but it's horrible that Onee-san caught a horrible cold" Kyoko said worriedly "the weather isn't that chilly though" Haru frowned "I told you that spying on them was interesting, you can see Hibari made a lot of stupid things !" Ryohei laughed, they paled when he got a tonfa in the face.

=Time Skip=

As Kyoya reached home, he removed his shoes and walked toward the bedroom. He placed Kyokai on the bed and removed her heels and hat, placing them aside "K-Kyoya, it's cold" she frowned, he made her sit on the edge of the bed "can you change on your own" he placed her pajama on her lap "h-hm" she nodded. He waited outside the room for her to change then suddenly heard a thud, he opened the door and saw Kyokai collapsed on the floor after dressing up "Kai !" He knelt and picked her up.

She clenched on his back as he laid her down on the bed "my head feels heavy" she mumbled, he sat on the edge of the bed and covered her with the bed sheets. She blushed as he pulled up her bangs and rested his forehead on hers "your temperature is rising" he said "get some sleep" he stroked her hair "h-hm" she nodded and closed her eyes.

Few hours passed and her temperature couldn't get any lower, he placed the new piece of wet clothes on her forehead and sighed heavily. She had been taking baths and get out without drying herself properly, he wasn't surprised at her strange cold. But, he wouldn't have guessed she would act so out of character and get upset at everything in that condition, something to tease about later.

"Kyo.." She frowned "what ? Do you need something ?" He bent down "c-can you sleep with me ?" She asked "not this time" he patted her head "but I want to~" she pouted "can I have a kiss ?" She asked "just one" he said and she nodded. She blushed as he kissed her forehead "go to sleep" he placed her stuffed bear in her arms and she hugged it so tight "so fluffy~" she mumbled and he face palmed, he pulled out his phone and took a picture of her sleeping "I should sleep in the guest room in the meantime" he thought.

The next day after school, Kyokai's cold got a little better and calmed down a bit, instead of yelling and crying out loud, she would stay silent and sob quietly. Kyoya bumped into Dino and Kazumi on his way back home, so he had to bring them in which was a bad idea "hey Kyo-kun, what are you doing ?" Kazumi asked as she and Dino sat in the kitchen while Kyoya pulled out a pot from the closet "food" Kyoya said "you don't say" Dino sweat dropped "I think you and Kyokai should get back to training with me, what do you think ?" Dino suggested "even though I want to bite you to death so badly, I'll pass" Kyoya said.

Dino frowned "that's really odd for you to be forbidden to fight, by you" he said, Kyoya sighed heavily "I'm just busy" he mattered "with what ?" Kazumi said, the two flinched when Kyokai suddenly bumped her forehead into the door frame, she walked in while rubbing her forehead in pain "welcome home~ !" She opened her arms and weakly smiled with the blanket rested on her shoulders "Itai" she flinched when Kyoya flicked her forehead.

"Don't 'welcome home' me and go to bed" he glared "datte.." She rubbed her forehead, he removed her hand and pressed his palm against her forehead "go to bed" he went back to the counter, she pouted and hugged him from behind "Kyoya, you shouldn't be this mean to Kyokai" Dino said "Kyokai, look who came" Kyoya said, Kyokai looked at Dino with a pouted face and his eyes widen.

"Kya ! Kai-chan ! Your so cute !!" Kazumi crushed Kyokai in a tight hug from behind, she frowned and touched her forehead "my goodness, she got a high fever" Kazumi gasped "eh !? Kyokai never gets sick" Dino said shocked "it's a rare cold" Kyoya said "is that why she's acts all weird ?" Dino asked, Kazumi frowned as Kyokai struggled from her grip "Kyo~ !" Her eyes started to tear "Itai !" Kazumi accidentally let go and Kyokai bumped into Kyoya's chest.

Kyoya face palmed and sighed heavily "what ?" He pulled the blanket over her shoulders to cover her "I'm cold" she rubbed her face against his neck, he looked down at her bare feet. She flinched when he suddenly picked her up and made her sit on the chair "stay there" he said "hm" she nodded and kicked her legs back and forth "here" he gave her Sumire that she dropped earlier "hmm~ !!" She hugged it so tight, it was really big that she got wrap her arms and legs at it.

Kazumi felt bad that Kyokai was badly sick, but could help but get an idea "ne Kai-chan.." She smiled "hm ?" Kyokai looked up at her and Kazumi whispered in her ear "Kyo-kun~" she sang "what ?" Kyoya looked over his shoulder "Kai-chan, say 'Nya'" Kazumi said "Nya !" Kyokai meowed like a cat, Kyoya stabbed the knife on the board cutter and it broke, Dino sweat dropped as Kazumi laughed.

Kyokai flinched when Kyoya pulled her to him "don't use Kyokai like that, she's not a toy" he glared "I want to eat" Kyokai tugged on him "just wait a little bit" he turned back to the food "hayaku hayaku (hurry up hurry up)" she kept tugging on his back "chop" he gave her a chop on her head "hmm~" she held her head in pain and sat on the floor "you done ?" He said "hm" she nodded "want to go back to sleep ?" He said "hm" she nodded again and he sighed heavily "want me to carry you ?" He mattered "hm !" She opened her arms toward him.

She put her arms around his neck as he picked her up and put her legs around his waist "you need to eat first" he said "okay" she mumbled "I want to eat Takoyaki" she mumbled "you didn't try it before" he said as he sat her down on the floor in the living room "I want some Takoyaki" she mumbled "man, she looks horrible" Dino said as they entered the living room and gave Kyokai the teddy bear "yesterday was worse, she was more stubborn and loud" Kyoya sighed heavily and covered Kyokai with the blanket.

"Ask us for help next time" Kazumi said and placed the pot on the table "don't need any" Kyoya said as Kyokai snuck into his arms "open" he picked up the spoon "ah" she opened her mouth and he fed her the soup "Kyoya, we need to talk about collage" Kazumi lowered her plate, Kyoya rested Kyokai's head on his lap as she fell asleep after eating "I still didn't get an answer yet" he said "you didn't tell her, did you ?" Dino said "he will sooner or later" Kazumi said.

Kyokai mattered some words then snuggled into the blanket, Kyoya petted her head to calm her down "well, we should be leaving" Kazumi got up. Kyoya stared at nothing as he heard the slam of the door, he picked up Kyokai bride style and went to put her in bed. He cleaned the dishes then went back to the bedroom, she breathed calmly as she was sleeping peacefully. He sat on the edge of the bed and touched her forehead, her temperature was still high but better than before.

"Kai.." He shook her "hm ?" She frowned and rubbed her eyes "want me to help you sleep ?" He whispered "hm" she nodded and put her arms around his neck, he pulled her and made her sit on his lap as he sat on the bed, leaning against the headboard "warm ?" He stroked her hair "hm" she nodded and snuggled against him "Kyokai.." He whispered and her eyes started to close "I love you" he kissed her head as she was already asleep.

It's been two days since the odd cold, when Kyoya opened his eyes, he realized that he fell asleep next to Kyokai. He touched her forehead and sighed in relief, her temperature was back to normal. She frowned as he kissed her cheek and forehead "hm ?" She rubbed her eye and looked at him "are you feeling better ?" He asked and pushed her bangs aside "w-what happened ?" She yawned and sat up "you had a cold" he said "I did ?" She blinked.

He frowned and sat up "you don't remember ?" He asked "Etto.." She rubbed her head "we were on a date, we finished the movie and I was mad at you, I want to the park and you came.." She held her chin "w-we even kissed, that's all I remember" she blushed "d-did I do something stupid ?" She mumbled, he chuckled and ruffled her hair "no" he shook his head.

She noticed him yawning a lot while they were walking to school, she blushed and looked down "Gomen" she mumbled "I ruined our date with my cold and you had to take care of me" she clenched on the school back with both hands "it's fine" he patted her head "it's was interesting either way" he smirked "h-how interesting are you talking about ?" She asked, he showed a picture of her sleeping while hugging the stuffed bear with arms and legs "w-why do you have that !!?" She blushed and tried to snatch his phone front him.

He raised a brow and pulled her roughly toward him, she gasped in surprise as she bumped into his chest "hn ? Is this what I get for the past few days ?" He lift up her chin "n-no" her eyes looked away, he rested his chin on her head and his arms on her shoulders "I haven't held you like this for three days" he sighed heavily, she blushed and buried her face into his chest.

She clenched on his back "I-I'll do.." She mattered something he couldn't hear "what was that ?" He said, she blushed redder "I-I-I'll do whatever you want !" She whispered "hn ?" He looked at her confused "for the days that you took care of me" she looked away, she flinched when he hugged her and rested his forehead on her shoulder "then.." He said "stay by my side for the next three days, no meeting, no studying, no shopping time, and no hanging out with others" he said, she blushed "just us" he tightened his grip around her.

She smiled and hugged his waist "I want that" she whispered "oh it's Hibari and his bunny !" They blinked and looked at Ryohei, who was walking with the whole trio "his what ?" Kyokai's face darkened at Kyoya "be quiet, Loud Animal" Kyoya glared "you called me that in front of them !?" She whispered and blushed "they were spying on us, don't blame me" he glared at her "you don't need to keep calling her that in secret anymore !" Yamamoto laughed "what he calls me is none of your concern" Kyokai glared, they frowned as she hugged Kyoya's waist "I like what he calls me"

"So can we call you a bunny ?" Yamamoto asked, Kyoya suddenly trapped Kyokai in his arms and tonfa "don't you dare call her that, you filth, or I'll bite you to death" he got surrounded by dark area "she's yours !" They said, Kyokai kissed his cheek "let's go" she started walking "hn" he gave them one last glare before following her "there is an aquarium next weekend, it will be mostly empty" he rested his arm on her shoulders "then we'll go !" She smiled "but it's really far" he said "then we'll go extra early !" She held her fists up in excitement and smiled, he patted her head and kissed her forehead "what ?" She looked at him confused as he smirked at her "nothing" he pulled her toward him closer.

Lanjutkan Membaca

Kamu Akan Menyukai Ini

165K 4.7K 63
What was thought to be impossible came true in the form of Mai. She'd gotten the stoic and battle-crazy prefect, Hibari Kyoya, to fall in love with h...
198K 5.1K 114
"The snow that can protect all, be all and do all, harming those who harms the family, even though it's heart is cold as ice, the Guardian of snow." ...
8.8K 175 25
Reincarnation Story of Alaude x oc continuation of -- Underworld Doctor Hibari x oc we made a promise... let's meet again...
99.4K 2.9K 31
Tsuna's eyes glowed orange at birth. At different times of life, he received throbbing pains in his head and pieces of foreign memories. He isn't the...