Who is Sebastian Smythe? (Gle...

Par AlyceSeafire

Barry Allen has been bullied for years. It has gotten too far, and he decided he needed a break. A series of... Plus

Prologue
Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
Chapter 26
Chapter 27
Chapter 28
Chapter 29
Chapter 30
Chapter 32
Chapter 33
Chapter 34
Chapter 35
Chapter 36
Chapter 37
Chapter 38
Extra Chapter: Weddings

Chapter 31

3.6K 99 63
Par AlyceSeafire

Chapter 31

I found myself walking through the halls of McKinley High again. But thankfully this time for an entirely different purpose. I found Marley behind her locker(I recognized her bag).

I went to her side and startled her when she closed the locker.

"Sebastian!" she slapped my shoulder. Which I chuckled.

"Ready to go?"

"Who is this hot piece of ass?" a blonde haired cherrio asked she had this look on her face that reminded me of those cheerleaders from Central City.

"Uhh, Kitty, this is Sebastian." Marley introduced. "Sebastian, this is Kitty."

"Nice to meet you." I greeted holding out my hand to her.

"A none gay, hot prep school boy." Kitty said as if to complement. "Well, Marley Rose, I have to admit, you know how to find them."

I raised an eyebrow at her then looked at Marley with a questioning glance.

She just shrugged.

"Thanks, I think."

"You're welcome, Sebby." Kitty said. "Do you mind if I call you Sebby?"

"You'll use it anyways, so it's fine."

"Sexy and smart." Kitty complemented. "What lacks is if he were a..."

"Warber Bas!" Brittney exclaimed. Which caused a few heads to turn when Brittney suddenly pounced on me. I hugged the bubbly blonde back.

Spending some time with Santana automatically meant I was to spend some time with Brittney. It took her a while to open up to me. And Santana and I didn't think she could understand the whole Barry-Sebastian relationship, so we just toned it down to Sebby's just another misunderstood warbler. And that was all it took for her to 'adopt' me as her friend. It truly amazes me the character of these McKinley kids.

"What are you doing here?" she asked letting me go.

"Just picking up my girl." I said smiling at Marley who blushed. "How's Lord Tubbington?"

"He's working on his diet." Brittney said.

"Don't worry, Britt, I'm sure he'll be sexy before you know it."

"I know." Brittney said. "I have to go, Sue wants us back for one last practice before the big game later. It's nice to see you again, Bas."

"See you, Britt."

"Wow," Kitty said. "If you ever get bored with Marley, I am all yours."

"Where is Marley?" I asked suddenly the thin brunette was missing.

"She said she's going to the cafeteria to get something."

"Okay." I said. "I'll just go there. It was nice meeting you Kitty."

"You too, Warbler Bas." She said with a flirty smile. "Oh, and Sebastian. If ever you finally decide that you don't want to date the girl with a fat mom. You know where to find me."

She turned her hands on her waist and swinging her skirt back and forth as she walked away.

"Okay?" I shook my head and went to the cafeteria.

The Warblers and I got lost last year and we found the Cafeteria instead of the Auditorium. Thankfully I remembered where it was.

I found Marley hugging the lunch lady, and when she saw me approach her eyes widened.

"Hi, Seb." She stammered. "I just needed to get something."

"It's alright." I said I faced the lunch lady. She seemed like a nice person. And if Marley was hugging her means she is a significant person to her. "Hello I'm Sebastian Smythe."

"So, you're the Sebastian Marley was talking about." She said. "Millie Rose. I'm Marley's mom."

"Well you kids should get to your plans." Millie said with a knowing look on her face. "I've got a lot of stuff to do."

"It was nice meeting you , Miss Rose." I said. then looked at Marley. "Shall we?"

"Yeah," She said grabbing a duffel bag from the floor. "Bye mom, love you"

"Love you, Marley."

~()~

I was carrying her duffle bag as we walked back to the parking lot. She was a bit quiet. Which was different from the happy and fun Marley I was used to. It wasn't until we reached my car did she say something.

"Just say it."

"Say what?"

"I don't know, you don't want to see me anymore, I have a fat mom."

"Why would I say that?"

"Well, most of the others..."

"Look, Marley." I said raising her chin making her look at me in the eye. "Your mom seems like a very nice person. And you shouldn't be ashamed of where you come from. So your mom has a bit of weight. And she works as a lunch lady. But she works hard to raise a smart girl like yourself. Which says a lot more than those sexy moms who have done nothing but pamper themselves."

"So you're not embarrassed?"

"Having a mom is better than not having one." I said a bit bitter. But I put a smile back on my face.

"Seb..." she embraced me tightly. "I didn't know."

"It's alright." I said patting her back. "No one does. So you cannot tell anyone."

"I promise." She said. "But wait, then who is the woman Stacy keeps talking about."

"That is a long story." I said. "And a story for another time, because for now, I am going to give you the best Friday night dates ever."

"Which would extend by the way." Marley said. "I'm sleeping at your place."

I raised my eyebrow at her and she looked flustered.

"Not like that" she said quickly. "Your dad called and wanted me to babysit over the weekend since he's not around and he didn't want you to burn the house down."

"Hey!" I complained. "I take offence in that."

She laughed. "Well, better than taking the bus going to Westerville after you drove all the way here on a Friday night. I might as well sleep over. Your dad already knows."

"Well then." I said moving out of the parking lot. "You are in for a very fun night."

~()~

I brought Marley to an Italian restaurant near Stacy's school.

"You're kidding." Marley insisted chuckling at my misfortune.

"No, I'm not." I said. "Hunter set his cat out in the Warbler Choir Room thinking that there would be some sort of havoc in the room. Nick and Trent ended up fawning over the cat. I hardly see the cat around the dorm room anymore. Those two potentially kidnapped Mr. Puss."

"Aww, poor Mr. Puss." Marley cooed

"Actually, I think he's more pampered with them than with us." I said. "I think I Nick posted something a few weeks ago."

I scrolled though my News feed and showed the pair's selfie with the cat.

"Well don't they look cozy." Marley said then laughed.

"Scoot over." I said. I slid beside her on her side of the booth and flipped the camera towards us. "Smile."

I took the picture. And closed my phone.

"What's that for?"

"To remember this night with the most amazing girl in Ohio."

She blushed and I could feel one on my own cheeks. I've never been so straight forwards...or flirt with any girl.

"Thanks." She said but there was a sadness in her voice.

"What's wrong?"

"It's nothing." she said. "So what's next on our agenda?"

"Home." I said. "Where there's hot chocolate and popcorn waiting for a movie night?"

"Fancy"

"You know it."

~()~

I smiled as we watched some old films in the living room. I even made a little picnic setting, we sat on a blanket on the floor, a little bucket of popcorn and a thermos of hot choco with mugs.

I had the movie Yours, Mine and Ours playing with Marley laughing at the antics of the characters.

"I always wondered something." Marley said. "Would it be considered incest if any of them dated each their foster sibling. I mean I could see William and Phoebe together."

"I don't think so." I said. "I mean how unfortunate would that be if you fell in love with your friend and you end up being foster siblings. Or if you get adopted by your crush's family."

"That would really suck."

"Yeah," I agreed. Then noted that she barely touched her hot chocolate. "You feel okay? You haven't touched the pop corn or your hot chocolate. I even had to bribe Nick for the recipe. It's a legend at Dalton."

"It's nothing." Marley said. "I just don't want to gain weight I nearly didn't fit in my costume for Grease."

"That is ridiculous." I said. "You look great. You didn't even look like you gained any. In fact you look a bit sulken, who told you that you needed to lose weight?"

"Well, Kitty said..."

"Marley, Kitty is a cheerleader." I reminded. "She reminds me of Santana really except not as smart pr a good bitch really. But she's a cheerleader, as an athlete she needs to keep in tone and in shape. You are in healthy weight for your height. Maybe a little underweight. But you don't need to get any thinner you might faint.

"But our costumes are already made."

"Just tonight." I said. "Please eat? For me?"

"But..."

"One day of little splurging wouldn't affect your weight too much." I said. "Trust the scientist."

"Alright." she conceded then took a sip of her hot chocolate. Her expression was priceless. "Wow, you weren't kidding."

"Have a little faith." I teased. "I'm just looking out for you."

"Seb, you don't need to."

"I know." I said. "But I want to. I always look out for my girl."

"Your girl, huh."

"Uh, I didn't mean...I meant."

I felt her kiss my cheek. And I couldn't help the blush growing on my face. "I'd love to be your girl."

I leaned closer and our lips touched. And I couldn't be happier.

~()~

I couldn't help the smile off my face even after the weekend. Things were looking up. I had a great girlfriend, great friends, no bullies, and I passing my classes with flying colours. And of course, the Warblers. We were due for Sectionals next week, and we were getting more in sync compared to last year, and the choreography was great. I don't know how Hunter has been keeping this up honestly.

I was entered the library for Warbler practice, and I sat beside Thad. But I noticed a certain sunshine Warbler.

"Where's Trent?" I asked.

"Like you wouldn't know." Thad sneered then went over to talk Jon instead.

What just happened.

Hey I am so sorry for the delay, but after two weeks of no laptop i tend to get very lazy to do just about anything. even with a desktop at the next room. 

So hope you liked it please leave me something a comment or a kudos would be nice :D 

Continuer la Lecture

Vous Aimerez Aussi

1.1M 48.1K 94
Maddison Sloan starts her residency at Seattle Grace Hospital and runs into old faces and new friends. "Ugh, men are idiots." OC x OC
303K 6.8K 35
"That better not be a sticky fingers poster." "And if it is ." "I think I'm the luckiest bloke at Hartley." Heartbreak High season 1-2 Spider x oc
69.6K 1.1K 25
(I know a lot of Percy Jackson and Avengers crossovers have been made, but what if the roles are switched. Instead of Annabeth dying, it's Percy) Ann...
200K 5K 59
When the Marauders, Lily and their rival, Severus come in contact with a cauldron that sends them to the future, hell brakes loose! Sirius Black is o...