The Skylark's Snowflake (Hiba...

By Bluemoon609

This the continuation of the book The Snow Guardian (Hibari x Oc). I don't own KHR, only my characters. More

Chapter 108
Chapter 109
Chapter 110
Chapter 111
Chapter 112
Chapter 113
Chapter 114
Chapter 115
Chapter 116
Chapter 117
Chapter 118
Chapter 119
Ouran High School Host Club
Chapter 120
Chapter 121
Chapter 122
Chapter 123
Chapter 124
Chapter 125
Chapter 126
Chapter 127
Chapter 128
Chapter 129
Kyokai In Wonderland
Chapter 130
Chapter 131
Chapter 132
Chapter 133
Cinderella
Chapter 134
Chapter 135
Chapter 136
Chapter 137
Chapter 138
Chapter 139
Chapter 140
Chapter 141
Chapter 142
Chapter 143
Chapter 144
Chapter 145
Chapter 146
Chapter 147
Chapter 149
Chapter 150
Chapter 151
Chapter 152
Chapter 153
Chapter 154
Chapter 155
Chapter 156
Chapter 157
Chapter 158
Chapter 159
Chapter 160
Chapter 161
Chapter 162
Chapter 163
Chapter 164
Chapter 165
Chapter 166
Chapter 167
Chapter 168
Chapter 169
Chapter 170
Chapter 171
Chapter 172
Chapter 173
Chapter 174
Chapter 175
Chapter 176
Chapter 177
Chapter 178
Chapter 179
Chapter 180~
Chapter 181
Chapter 182
Chapter 183
Chapter 184
Chapter 185
Chapter 186
Chapter 187
Chapter 188
Chapter 189
Chapter 190
OVA
A/N

Chapter 148

604 18 3
By Bluemoon609

___________________

Chapter 148

___________________

It's been days since the first day of school, Kyoya picked up his school bag after he wore his shoes and checked if he got everything and he did "Kyokai, let's leave already" he said "y-you go ahead ! I'll just leave in a bit" he heard her from the bathroom "hn" he opened the door and left.

Kyokai ran her hand through her hair in shock, she noticed her uniform trousers were ripped because she got in a fight with some students who bullied Tsuna, she guessed it got ripped because one of them pulled out a knife when he got scared. Kyokai scratched her head in panicky, she would sew her trousers but it would look disturbing and will take time "what to do ?" She thought.

Kyoya was walking on the road toward school with the school bag over his shoulder, when Ryohei and Kotoya saw him on the way "Ohayo !" Kotoya greeted "Yo Hibari !" Ryohei smiled "hn" Kyoya nodded "where's Kyokai ?" Kotoya asked "she's at home in the bathroom, she'll come later" Kyoya said "what's taking you so long ?" Ryohei said "make-up ?" He raised a brow "I don't think it's a special day" Kyoya held his chin.

"Well Kyokai is a girl" Kotoya pointed out "but this is Kyokai we're talking about" he frowned "hmm" they held their chins while tilting their heads "O-Ohayo" they heard Kyokai behind them "huh ?" They looked at her over their shoulders and their eyes widen, Kyokai was wearing the girls school uniform with long socks that covered her legs "what is this !?" Kotoya said "I can see your knees !" He pointed "but the skirt and socks are long enough to cover it" she mumbled.

"H-How do girls wear this everyday ? It's freezing" Kyokai held the hem of her skirt "but..." Ryohei said "you look like an actual female" Kyoya said "hm hm" they nodded "just because I look like a girl, doesn't mean I hit like one" she popped a vein after bumping their heads "hai" they held their heads in pain.

"I have something to do, I'll see you later" Kotoya said when they reached the school "oh right, you have different classes than mine" Kyokai said "I know your going to miss me, Kai-chan~ !" He rubbed his cheek against hers "no, I won't" she mattered "see you" Kotoya smiled and left.

Kyokai's eyes widen when she noticed a couple of students talking and whispering about her "is that Akumu Devil ? So ugly today" a girl told her friend as they walked passed them, Kyokai clenched on her bag "I-I don't.." Kyoya and Ryohei looked at her "I don't feel well, I'll just go home" she turned to walk away "no" they pulled her back "your going to have a normal day, whether you like it or not" Kyoya said as they dragged her "even though you wearing a skirt in school isn't normal" Ryohei sweat dropped "I hate you both" Kyokai glared.

"People are staring" she thought as they walked throught the hallway. Her fingers shakily reached Kyoya and tugged on the back of his vest, his eyes widen as he stopped walking "Kyokai ?" Ryohei looked at them "you go ahead" Kyoya told him "got it" Ryohei nodded and walked away, Kyokai held Kyoya's best tightly as students whispered when they passed "what is she doing ? If it's a confession, Hibari-san will ignore her for sure" she bit her lip "Kyoya will be avoiding me while I'm wearing this" she thought.

Kyoya suddenly grabbed her arm and dragged her with him, she was surprised at the sudden action but winced at his strong and painful grip on her upper arm. He dragged her until they reached the roof, the students that were there left right away when they saw him.

Kyokai flinched when he roughly pinned her on the wall, she winced and shrunk at his glare "do we have to do this every time they gossip something about you ?" He rested his forearm above her "w-well.." Her eyes looked away "look at me" he ordered and she flinched "aren't you the one who doesn't care about what people say about you ?" He glared.

She clenched her fists "I care..when they talk about us" she mumbled, he was a bit surprised "do you see me leaving you right now ?" He whispered against he cheek "do I care what they say about us ?" He growled "do you see me complain about being together ?" He said "what-" she looked at him and paused when she noticed their faces were really close.

She blushed red and he smirked at that, she closed her eyes shut as he leaned into her face. She blushed and turned her head away and he nibbled her ear "you need to be punished" he whispered in her ear and smirked "K-Kyoya, we shouldn't !" She clenched on his shoulders.

"What are you two doing !?" They paused, she saw a student of the Disciplinary committee "both of you go to class" he said "hn" Kyoya glared at him "C-Chairman !" The guy stood up straight "I'm sorry !" He bowed "doesn't matter, let's go" Kyoya dragged Kyokai with him "w-wait !" She said.

Kyoya opened the door of the classroom and dragged Kyokai inside "sit" he made her sit on her seat "Ky-" she got cut off "stay" he ordered with his finger "paw" he offered her a hand "woof" she mumbled as she placed her palm on his "good" he ruffed her hair "Hibari, she's not a dog" Ryohei sweat dropped.

Kyoya bent down and kissed Kyokai's nose, which caused her to blush "I'll be seeing you at lunch time, Orokana Sunōfurēku" he smirked and left the classroom after flicking her forehead "Hibaka Kyoyaho" she thought as she rubbed her forehead in pain.

At lunch time, Kyokai stayed in the classroom reading her book while her friends went outside in the yard to eat, she sat back and crossed her legs "why are wearing that uniform all over the sudden ? Are you trying to get boys attention ?" The girls surrounded her, Kyokai stared at them then went back to her book "don't ignore us, yo-" they froze when the door of the classroom opened "move" Kyoya walked to them, they stepped aside "what are you doing here ?" Kyokai said, not looking at him.

He placed his hands on the desk and bent down "I came to check on you, no one bothered you right ?" He asked, she glanced over his shoulder at the girls, they flinched in fear "no" Kyokai closed her eyes "now leave, I'm reading "let's go on a date tonight" he said "no" she said right away "why ?" He said "because.." She covered her blushing face with her book.

He lowered the book to see her eyes looking away "your annoying" he lowered the book on the desk and kissed her lips, making the students shocked "paw" he offered her a hand "w-woof" she placed her palm on his and he dragged her outside "K-Kyoya.." She blushed as he put his arm around her shoulders "why are you doing this ?" She mumbled "doing what ?" He asked "don't act like you don't know !" She whispered.

"Oi Hibari !" Ryohei waved when he saw Kyoya and Kyokai walking in the yard "hey Kai-chan, anything new ?" Kotoya asked "n-nothing" Kyokai looked away "K-Kaneko, how can you wear this thing all the time ?" She held her skirt "I-I wear it normally" Tsubaki frowned in confusion "Kyokai-chwaaaan~ !!" Ikuto suddenly hugged Kyokai from behind "Kyokai-chan looks so cute in a skirt ! I'm going to make you mine forever !" He rubbed his cheeks against her back.

Kyoya popped a vein and kicked him aside "don't touch my Kyokai, Tiny Cherry" he glared and lowered his leg "your being unfair, Hibari" Ikuto muffled because his face was still crashed on the grass "I just want to go home" Kyokai thought "Kyokai, crowd" Kyoya mattered "oh, we'll be going" Kyokai told them, they nodded.

They went to the Reception room, not wanting to go to the roof today "I haven't been here in a while" she glanced around "it's a bit different than the one in middle school" she said, he sat on the couch. As she was about to sit next to him, he pulled her to sit sideways between his legs "w-what ?" She glanced at him.

He held her chin and pecked her lips gently, she relaxed into the kiss "this is to cheer you up" he said "what ?" She blinked I'm confusion, he cupped her cheek and locked his mouth with hers, forcing his tongue in and played with hers. He pulled back and noticed the saliva line between their lips, he smirked as he left her panting "this is punishment when you drag me into crowd" he glared and made her straddle on his lap to face him then placed his hand behind her neck and his arm around her hips to kiss her again.

She closed her eyes and kissed back, clenching on his chest and wanting more "and this is because your so cute" he whispered against her lips and smirked "did you notice the difference ?" He said "a-a little" she shakily nodded, she tugged on his chest "c-can I have more of the second one ?" She asked "hn ? You want to be punished ?" He smirked and lift up her chin, her eyes looked away and she nodded "then.." His smirk became more wide "don't try to run away"

=Time Skip=

The day continued slowly, Kyokai sighed as she closed the shoe locker, she fixed her collar to cover the bites that the Demon gave her "Yo" she gasped in surprise when Kyoya suddenly appeared "don't startle me like that ever again !" She smacked his arm "but your cute when you are" he smirked "I hate you" she glared "me too" he ruffled her hair and pinned her against the lockers "what ?" She said, trapped between his forearms "you didn't give me a kiss today" he said "I gave you enough kisses already" she glared.

He glared and leaned into her face "hold on a minute, Kyoya !" She grabbed his shoulders "why are you all embarrassed ? We kiss all the time" he said "b-but not in school !" She blushed "just one kiss" he said "I know you so well" she glared "be quiet and kiss me shorty" he glared back, she popped a vein "I'm almost as tall as you" she said "I'm 179cm and your 175cm, I'm taller" he smirked "that doesn't mean I'm short !" She glared.

He sighed and forcefully kissed her, she clenched on his arms and closed her eyes. He popped a vein as she put her foot on his knee to push him "chop" he chopped her head "Itai ! That hurts, Kyo !" She held her head and glared at him.

Once they reached home, she filled the tub with hot water and got in. She was really angry about her bad day, she hugged her knees and rested her forehead on them. She frowned and looked at her hands to see them forming ice surface "hey ! Can I use the-" Ryohei suddenly opened the door, Kyokai hid her hands under the water and shot her head toward him "..." They paused "Gomen" he raised his palm "get out !" She yelled and he immediately closed the door.

She sighed heavily and sank more in the water, she heard a scream and clinging sounds "Kai ?" Kyoya opened the door covering his eyes "get out" she growled "are you upset about kissing you in public ?" He peeked between his fingers and walked toward her "no" she mattered and he sat on the edge of the tub "don't stare at me naked" she glared and hugged herself "I'm not" he said "don't harass me" she said "I'm not going to do anything" he sighed heavily "what makes you think I'm going to do that ?" He glared "I don't know, have we met ?" She raised a brow.

He sighed heavily and leaned into her face "I was going to cheer you up since your upset about today, but I guess you don't need me" he glared and pulled back "wait.." She tugged on his sleeve "a-a kiss won't hurt" she mumbled while looking away "are you sure ?" He whispered against her cheek, she shakily nodded "w-wait ! What are you doing !?" She said as he removed his dress shirt and placed it aside then sat across her in the tub "don't worry, I'm still wearing my trousers" he said "that's not what I meant !" She yelled.

She frowned as he covered her fronts with a towel "g-get out !" She blushed looked away. She flinched when he turned her face to him and pecked her lips, she blushed as he opened he mouth to slip his tongue in "hmm !" She blushed as he kissed her deeper. She gasped in his mouth as he pulled her to straddle on his lap.

The towel was the only thing between their chests as she hugged him and clenched on his hair, she panted heavily as he kissed her neck "a-ah !" She clenched on his shoulder and hair as he ran his finger tips down her spine "hn, you like it ?" He smirked against her lips and nibbled her ear.

He lowered the towel to expose her breasts but she pressed them against his chest to cover them by hugging him "what ?" He said, she only blushed red and buried her face in his neck "you don't want me to touch them ?" He asked "it's not that I don't want to" she mumbled "you don't trust me ?" He whispered in her ear as he put his arms around her hips "I-I do" she said.

She grabbed his shoulder as he kissed her neck "hey ! G-Get out before someone breaks in !" She blushed "who's going to break in anyway ?" He said and they heard a scream "eh ?" They looked at he door and paled "Kazumi ?" He said "i-it's not what you think !" Kyokai blushed and she held the towel on her "w-what is this ?" Kazumi held her red cheeks "oh my" she fell back "Kazumi-san !?" Kyokai said.

Kyoya got out of the tub and Kyokai pulled out a dry towel to get out "is she alright ?" She said "she's not dead, that's what I know" he said, they stared at the unconscious Kazumi "w-what do we do ?" Kyokai said, they glanced at each other.

By the time Kazumi woke up, she saw Kyoya and Kyokai hovering above her "oh your awake" Kyokai sighed in relief "what happened ?" Kazumi sat up and found herself on the couch "you fainted outside our house" Kyoya said "eh ? I thought I saw you two in the same tub ! You two are all wet !" She pointed "I was taking a shower !" Kyokai said "I just got out of the pool" Kyoya said "oh I see, I must have l been imagining then" Kazumi held her head, Kyoya and Kyokai sighed in relief.

Kazumi only came because Kisume told her to check on them. By the confused faces, she left. They sat on the floor watching tv, her between his legs, a blanket and snacks around them "is it cold or is it me ?" Kyokai said "I'll make you warm" Kyoya pushed her hair to peck her neck "I don't need your kissed" she chuckled and pushed his head.

"Now to think about it, your hands are kind of cold" he frowned while holding her fingers "that's because I came out of the bath without drying myself very well" she sighed heavily "but it's not suppose to be this cold" he said and placed his palm on her forehead "did you eat something bad ?" He asked "I don't think so" she shook her head "I'm fine, don't worry" she said "how am I not suppose to worry ?" Her gave her a concerned look "don't look at me like that, idiot" she blushed and looked away.

She flinched when he buried his face in her neck "w-what are you doing ?" She said "your so cute" he mumbled "shut up, I'm not" she glared "cute shorty snowflake" he ruffled her hair "I'm not short !" She glared "Offu !" He collapsed on the floor and pulled her with him "Kyoya, let go !" She yelled and struggled "be quiet" he hugged her from behind "idiot" she blushed, she faced him and hugged his waist "I hate you" she mumbled, he kissed her forehead "me too" he smirked.

The next day, Kyoya was walking through the hallway when he heard the playing of piano and singing, he stood in front of the music classroom until the song was finished "Wao" he opened the door "Kyoya !" Kyokai almost fell off the bench "were you eavesdropping again !?" She pointed "for the last time, I was passing by" he closed the door behind him "what are you writing for ? Bored ?" He sat next to her.

She sighed "actually yes" she mumbled "alright, let's see" he took the lyrics sheet "ah ! Don't read it !" She snatched the paper from him "i-it's embarrassing" she blushed "I won't laugh" he said "barely" she said, he glared.

She blushed and gave him the paper sheet, he frowned as he read it "don't judge ! It's just happened to pop in my head" she glared "no, I'm surprised" he admitted "you wrote this by your own ?" He said "w-what does that suppose to mean !?" She glared "it's actually good" he held her chin, her eyes widen "t-thanks" she mumbled and looked away.

"Hey I taught you how to play the guitar, why didn't you offer me to teach me play piano ?" He ran his fingers on the keys of the piano "I thought you knew, or that you weren't cable of it, piano are difficult to play" she said, he frowned "you think I am not cable of it ?" He glared "try me" he crossed his arms "alright, what song do you want to learn first ?" She sat comfortably "you are really going to teach me ?" He raised a brow "even thought I know you can't do it, yes" she shrugged "fine, but I'll have a kiss each time I succeed a part" he glared "your really stubborn" she said and he shifted closer to her "teach me, stupid sensei" he smirked, shee blushed and glared "who's stupid, Hibaka ?" She mumbled.

She started to explain the basic things then showed him a couple of tones. Thankfully, he was a quick learner as he understood everything she said, he stared at her as she explained then looked at her fingers as she played. He then tried to play, but got most of the tones incorrect, she smiled and kissed his cheek "I didn't do it right" he looked at her "that was for support, meaning your trying" she smiled "try again"

He frowned while playing the keys, she held his hands and helped him play until he got the hang of it. She smiled as he got most of the tones correct this time, better than before actually "I messed up" he glared when he pressed the wrong key "but it is a huge difference than last time" she smiled and turned his chin toward her "should I give you your award ?"

She blinked when he placed his thumb on her lips "not yet, I didn't do it all correctly" he said "it's alright, Kyoya" she said, he shook his head "I need to do it all correctly to get what I deserve" he said and she chuckled "alright then, want a support instead ?" She whispered in his ear, he paused "yes" he nodded and she gave him a long kiss on his cheek.

Time by time, he started to get it right. They stayed for so long that they didn't notice it was passed six, so they returned him after he got all the notes correctly and perfectly "I'm proud of you, Kyo" she hugged his arm as they walked home "we should play together next time" she walked backwards while holding his hands, he only nodded.

He glared at her skirt "when is your uniform getting fixed ?" He asked "hm ? I don't know, I give it to Sato and he told me he'll let his wife fix it" she explained "why you ask ?" She said "you in this uniform are attracting more male students than usual" he glared "is that so ? Didn't notice" she tilted her head then shrugged.

"Actually.." She blushed "I decided to wear this uniform until the end of the year" she mumbled "since you told me it looks nice on me" she added "your doing this for me ?" He raised a brow, she nodded "your really stupid" he patted her head "I am, aren't I ?" She mumbled.

"Ahh ! I forgot !" She stopped walking and he flinched "what did you forget ? Let's head back" he dragged her the opposite way "no, that's not what I meant !" She pulled him back, he looked at her. She stepped closer and wrapped her arms around his neck, tiptoeing to reach him, his eyes widen when she pulled him down to kiss his lips.

He blinked a couple of times and she broke the kiss, her eyes widen as it met his. Her face turned red as she pulled back, he cleared his throat and looked away "what was that for ?" He added, not knowing why he gets embarrassed whenever she kissed him out of nowhere "umm.." She rubbed her bang between her fingers "I-I didn't give you your award.." She mumbled, he raised a brow "for the piano lessons" she looked away.

She gasped when he suddenly crushed her in his arms, pressed her against his chest "let's go out tonight" he rested his chin on her head, she blushed and looked down "okay" she said "I want to go out with you" she mumbled against his chest "I want to have every single second with you" she said "so when I go take a shower, you'll join ?" He smirked "defiantly not !" She glared at him.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

163K 5.5K 14
SUMMARY: After Reborn informs that Tsuna and his classmate gonna go on a trip to Italy, they roar in happiness, thinking of the rare chance to travel...
27.1K 1.3K 10
Sawada Tsunayoshi had died, and his Family is left crushed and devasted by the loss of their sky. Regret is a fickle thing, and Tsuna is trapped, una...
155K 7.9K 48
Dying and getting reincarnated in a different world was not something ##### expected. Now going by the name Kocho Tomoe, she just wants to live a pea...
66.7K 2.1K 22
Future Hibari x reader Continuing a Season 2 from As long as long as I have you season 1. How you and Hibari are together in future where both of you...