Bayou Pétain (Currently Re-Ed...

By fyrebytch

A Hoodoo Tale I Conjured Up Dedicated to my mother, Rita Adrinas Mouton, The Great Teacher and to my King... More

The Awakening
The Realization
A Real, True Friend
Doing What Needs To Be Done
Bad Mamma Jamma
Taste and See
Sometimes You Gotta Rob Peter To Pay Paul
Different Strokes For Different Folks
Dance For ME, Mamma!
Riches and Wishes
The Heart Wants What It Wants
Kiss Of Life
Recipe for Disaster
I'll Be A Lie
Payment Due
Fighting Temptation
In The Blink of An Eye
The Worm Has Turned
Roots
Transformation
One Thing About It
Giving Me Life
Work
Bringing It All Back
The Apple Falls
Revelations
Fire and Desire
Golden September
Begin Again
Tender Moments
Hunting for Real
Tricks and Treats
Just Like Candy
Homecoming
Like a Moth to a Flame
All That I Am
Here and Now
Discretions Cost
Putting One In The Air

I Will Eat Your Soul For Breakfast

198 14 0
By fyrebytch

    Teta walked to the edge of her property, overlooking the bend. She had planted a mimosa tree there years ago. It stood strong, its cascade a hiding spot from the world around her. She sat underneath the tree, closing her eyes. The cool night breeze refreshed her. She laid back, staring up at the sky. She looked up into the heavens, marvelling at its wonder. She turned on her side, a stirring inside of her making her want to summon Hadrien. She wondered what it would be like to have him under this tree, underneath the moon and stars in the night sky. Her nipples hardened when another breeze kissed her body.

     She was feening for Hadrien's touch so badly, she never perceived the ripples of water quaking, then conforming. A dome shape appeared, then erupted into a shower of egg plant sized drops, forming into the shape of a man. Teta turned at the sound of the water, seeing before her the perfect shaped body of E'Ahmose, one of her supernatural lovers from the past. He was an Egyptian Prophet who served under Imhotep. Teta stood up, then genuflected before him.

      E' Ahmose pulled Teta to his fully regenerated body and kissed her deeply. She had missed her Egyptian lover, his tall frame, his bald head, his sexy goatee. She kissed him back, matching his fever and rubbing his smooth baldness. They finally broke free of each other, breathlessly. His long eyes looked at her with such fire, her body tingled with delight. E' Ahmose always knew how to get her riled up.

       The handsome prophet had traveled from his holy resting place at Giza, down here to the muggy bayou state, just to find Teta and warn her. "My Lord," she said, bowing her head in a curtsy. "My Lady," he echoed, his voice an addition to the wind. "I have traveled here to you, and am glad to find you well. But, you must know the ancestors are angry with you! Teta, you must come with me, and explain to them what's happened.", he said. "You wouldn't want them to come for you!"

     Teta thought about what he was suggesting, then walked up to E'Ahmose, giving him another long kiss. She wouldn't be able to engage with E'Ahmose once Papa Legba came for her. She relished the thought of being under her Egyptian delight once more. E'Ahmose touched the side of her face, then engulfed her in his arms, and they flew off into that realm of wonder and mystery.
***************************************************************

     Hadrien hadn't been himself lately. He was very distant at times, as if lost in thought or contemplation. Victorine noticed his demeanor as of late, and she didn't like it one bit. That bitch Teta must have slipped something in his food to make them go bad, she assumed. If she only knew the real reason Hadrien would excuse himself from time to go to the bathroom and release his want for Teta, she would've really been hating her....

     One night while laying in bed, watching a movie with Victorine in his arms, Hadrien began to drift off to sleep. He dreamed of Teta, sitting underneath her willow tree, waiting for him. He saw himself running across her yard to meet her, then stopping mid-stride, because she had been taken away. He ran to the edge of the property where the water met. She was gone, a piece of her clothing remained under the tree. Hadrien cried out for her, his anguish taking over. Victorine felt him stirring, then tried to understand what he was babbling. He called a name, but she wasn't sure....Hadrien awoke with a start, then leapt up, looking around wildly. Victorine wondered what was the dream he was having and asked him about it. He went into the bathroom and splashed his face with water. She followed him in, demanding an answer. He turned to her and said, "I was dreaming about my father." Victorine felt herself soften, then gave him a hug. "Let's go back to bed."

     The next day, Hadrien couldn't wait to get to Teta. He knocked at her doors and windows but she never came. He ran around the back and checked around for her, then thought of his dream. He ran to the willow tree. There, on the ground, was a gold ring with an emerald the size of a domino. Hadrien lift the ring to the sun and it gleamed. An unexpected wind filled him to his core, and a howling came across the sky. He felt something had happened to Teta, and it hurt his heart. Had Papa Legba taken her before time? Was she okay? How could he find her? These questions filled his mind. He quickly went over to TonTon's.

       When he explained his dream and his visit to her home, TonTon listened on. When Hadrien showed him the ring he found, TonTon stood up, taking the ring into his hand and inspecting it. Tonton looked at Hadrien, then said, "This belongs to a most powerful ancient. I can feel its vibrations." "Is it Papa Legba?" Hadrien asked. "No, I can tell you its not. But I feel Teta is with this ancestor." "What can we do?", he asked frantically.

       Tonton MaCootre looked at Hadrien and told them that nothing could be done except for what needed to be done, and all he should do was go home and go on with his life with Victorine. Teta's matters were not of his concern anymore, and he should man up and make the most out of his relationship with Victorine. Hadrien looked at TonTon with such hurt in his eyes, the old man almost felt sorry for him.

      Hadrien went away from TonTon's with such pain and desperation, he thought he'd die from grief. People he loved were always being taken from him: first his father, then his mother, now possibly Teta. He had a huge lump in his throat. He wanted to cry, to scream at the top of his power. He wanted to fuck things up, to tear up this place. His heart pumped wildly.

       When he made it home, Victorine was sitting in the parlor with Dreeky, laughing at something or other. They looked at him strangely as he went to the bedroom. Victorine followed him in. "Hadrien, are you okay? You look pale! Dreeky, can you bring Hadrien a glass of water?" She felt his face. " Hadrien, you're on fire! Oh my god, we gotta get you to a hospital! " Hadrien's head spun out of control. His wanton desire for Teta and the unknown fact of Victorine's tricks against him were making him ill. They brought him to Tulane, where he was rushed into emergency. Victorine was so nervous: she was killing him, she thought. She had only wanted him to stay away from Teta, not for him to die!
**************************************************************

    Teta stood before a pair of great doors. E'Ahmose looked at her, then nodded. They went through the doors into a great hall. There was a dias, and sitting on a throne was the corporeal shape of the ancestor D'ege. His long, flowing silver- white hair sparkled like African diamonds. He spoke to Teta silently, his words not being heard, but felt. Teta willed her thoughts to him, pleading her case. She hadn't wanted to go against the spirits by being with Hadrien, because she knew what they would do to her. D'ege wrinkled his brows, his beautiful ebony skin still flawless, then softened his eyes. He motioned for her to come closer to him, then touched her heart, sending hard sparks into her chest. Teta collapsed from the power, crumbling to the floor.

    When she awoke, she was laying in a great bed in E'Ahmose's chambers. She looked around for him. Her clothes were gone, and in their place, she wore a sheer,white Egyptian cotton shift.
When E' Ahmose walked in, he glanced at her hard peaks a little too long, and she blushed as he crawled into bed with her, moving back the huge covers. He drew up her shift, exposing her valley of life, and began tasting her, making Teta squirm. E'Ahmose's tongue gave her life, worshipping her. When she could take no more of his oral tribute, he mounted her, his body delving deep into her soul. He penetrated her deeper and deeper,until her soul flew out of her body, then resettled. He kissed her with such passion, such longing. Ah, she would miss her Egyptian lover indeed.
**************************************************************

     Hadrien laid in a hospital bed with an IV in his arm. His blood pressure teetered up and down, high then low. They were admitting him for observation. Victorine was a jumble of nerves. She and Dreeky sat in the lobby. "Girl, I should never had did that to him," she said, worriedly. "I've been burning candles on Hadrien, I even tied his boxers around a tree, then buried them! I just wanted him to be for me!", she began to sob. Dreeky felt bad for his girl, but even worse for Hadrien. No one had the right to fuck with a person's mind and free will. He looked at Victorine, so perfect, so popular. So beautiful, but also so insecure.

     When Teta awoke that morning, she was at home, in her bed. She arose and went to her bathroom. While taking a shower, she felt a pain so profound, she almost fell. She saw a vision of Hadrien laying in a hospital bed. She quickly dressed and went over to TonTon's. Mrs. Cecile told her that Hadrien had fell sick suddenly and needed to be rushed to the hospital. She hugged her after thanking her and promised to bring by a big batch of pecan candy for them. Mrs. Cecile knew Teta cared for Hadrien, and felt bad that her husband TonTon told him to stay away her.

    On her way out, Teta almost ran into TonTon. He looked at her like seeing a ghost. She spoke a hello to him, then quickly excused herself. She had to get to Hadrien while there was still time.

     Victorine and Dreeky went to the cafeteria, where they saw friends of friends and began conversating. Teta strode into the hospital, into the elevator, and straight to Hadrien's room by instincts. When he saw her before him, he sat up, disbelieving what he saw. She held him to her and he realized she was real.

    "Teta, you're alright!", he said, hugging her tightly to him. He pulled her onto the bed with him. She looked into his eyes and told him all that had happened to her, save for the romantic last union between her and E'Ahmose. Hadrien could breathe easier now that Teta was here with him. Forgetting their whereabouts and the world around them, they kissed each other, passionately.

    Hadrien wanted nothing more than to leave with her, take her home, and make love to her. His passion stirring, the Kundalini rising. He pulled the strap of her tank down, kissing the round orb of her breast swell. When he pulled her tank all the way down, he hungrily kissed at her bosom and stomach. Teta was enjoying their naughtiness when a flash of light cut across her back, lashing her twice. She welped at the pain. Hadrien's eyes got big as she backed out of the bed, pulling up her shirt and touching the lashes. He grabbed for her hand and she pulled away, looking at him with longing, and leaving the room. Hadrien tried to get out of the bed when in walked Victorine and Dreeky.

    "Was that Teta I just seen leaving your room?", she yelled. Hadrien didn't have the strength to argue with Victorine. "Yes, Victorine. It was.", he said , defeated. " Well, what happened to her?" asked Dreeky, worriedly. " Her fucking back was open! A nurse tried to help her, but she refused and ran out!" Victorine looked at her friend crossly, wondering why all his concern was on Teta. She turned to Hadrien.

     Hadrien had to think fast. " Baby, come sit with me," he asked. Victorine sat on the bed besides him. He looked at her deeply, taking a breath. " Teta came by when she heard I was here. Just a simple visit. Nothing more." he said. Victorine wanted to believe her man. She asked, "But what were those lashes on her back?" "That, I do not know.", he answered truthfully.
**************************************************************

     Teta laid back into her bathtub. The red water's waves crashing over her breasts, gently lapping her chin. She cried then, thinking of everything that had been happening. Her weeping made the desperate sounds of despair.

    She stepped out of the tub and into her towel. As she looked in the mirror, she thought of Hadrien, and how every time they tried to be intimate with each other, something was happening. As she stared off into space, a smoky fog filled the room. She looked down startled to see the smoke. She could smell brimstone and sulphur.

    A strong pair of arms encircled her, dropping her towel. Papa Legba appeared, his booming voice demanding her homage. He toyed with her naked body, licking her bloody lashes. Teta got angry then, breaking away from his embrace, and yelled, "Why are you here? Why are you doing this to me?" Papa Legba laughed, then grabbed her breast. " You belong to me!", was all he said, then vanished. Teta picked up her towel and wrapped herself in it. She ran to her stash and lit a spliff.
**************************************************************

     Hadrien was released from the hospital. He regained his strength miraculously. He held Victorine's hand as they walked out of Tulane. On the way home, he told Victorine he wanted to stop by TonTon's to see Mrs. Cecile. As they pulled up, Teta was just leaving, having brought by a pan of her delicious pecan pralines. Hadrien looked at her, wanting to go to her, but he stayed in the truck until she left, pleasing Victorine.

    After Teta had gone, they walked into Mrs. Cecile's kitchen. She hugged Hadrien tightly, then Victorine. The pan of pecan candy looked so inviting, Hadrien helped himself to a few. Victorine looked at him stupid, then grabbed one herself. She popped it in her mouth, wanting to see for herself what all the fuss was about. The sweet sugar tongue kissed her, the buttery caramel and crunchy pecans blessing her tongue like Hadrien's issue. Victorine felt herself getting moist...what the fuck was Teta putting in her food? Victorine wondered what kind of effects Teta's yakamein had on her Hadrien. TonTon MaCootre had better watch out for Mrs.Cecile if she kept on eating them candies!

      Victorine and Hadrien went home. They had brought home takeout from Dooky Chase's. Hadrien went to the table and started unpacking the bags. Victorine watched him closely. He looked healthy and strong as ever, and sexy as hell. She secretly wished he'd knock over the food and ravage her on the table, but he only set the table and fixed them some drinks. They sat down to enjoy their meal of shrimp creole and fried chicken.

    That night when she crawled into bed with him, Hadrien stared at her like a sex god. Her heart leapt for joy, because he still wanted her. She pulled back the covers to find him naked, his thick appendage laying in wait. He kissed her tenderly, wishing it was Teta's body he was holding.
***************************************************************

     Teta sat curled on her sofa, inhaling deeply from her spliff. Across from her sat the apparition of Papa Legba, looking at her smoke. She sat as though she didn't see him, toking away. He smiled, then laughed at her, the sound echoing throughout the house. He wanted to play mind games with her, she knew this much.

     She finally acknowledged him, putting out her joint and looking at him. She knelt slowly, in front of him. He looked at her with the fires of hell in his eyes. She placed her hand upon his steel erection, then began to stroke him. She toyed with him, building up his powerful energy. The fires in his eyes grew brighter and brighter, his supernatural erection surpassing Hadrien's monster. Teta worked Papa into a frenzy. When she knew he would no longer be able to hold it in,Teta removed herself from between his legs, where she had perched. His secretions came flying out , heavily, leaving the great One wanting. Teta laughed at him, then relit her joint. Papa Legba roared with anger.

    "I will eat your soul for breakfast!", he yelled, grabbing her throat. He threw her across the room. How dare she play with his emotions like that! He was Papa Legba!!!!!

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

26.1K 697 31
Claire is a chef with her own restaurant. Jasper is a carpenter who works from home. When Jasper moves in next door to Claire he doesn't know what to...
3.3K 218 42
Sexual. Erotic. Beautiful. Exotic. Empatha has been called these most of her life, but the one thing she wants to be called? Mommy. Left barren from...
97 0 10
Book 2 - Of Miss Baubles Stoop This is a rough raw unedited version of book two. There are typos and we are working on having those corrected. but pl...
56.6K 3.3K 60
Alexander and his wife, Elizabeth, decide to move to grow their family. Alex has a job under Jefferson Corporation, while Eliza is a stay-at-home mom...