Left Behind {Doctor Who/Tenth...

By stinkytootsies

#6 in #tenthdoctor She escaped the Time War. She stole a TARDIS and ran. She left everything behind. Her fam... More

Description
Chapter 1: Part 1
Chapter 1: Part 2
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
A/N: 6-27-16
Epilogue

Chapter 17

3K 87 4
By stinkytootsies

I would've listened. I really would have if this wasn't as tempting. I really want to know what happens. That like starting a book, but never having the ability to finish it. I have to. I have to go and see what happens, whether it's bad or not. I need to know what happens. 

The TARDIS rattles as shakes as it throws me to the side. 

"What the hell is happening?" I yell out. 

"We're being taken over! We're being brought to a planet I've never been to!" He shouts back, struggling not to fall to the ground. I look over at him, the distress on his face. I look away quickly as the TARDIS crashes to the ground. I fall over on my back, suddenly aware that we just crashed. I climb off the ground before walking up to the door. 

"We don't know what's out there," I mutter. 

"We don't," he agrees. 

"Let's go!" We say in unison. I open the door, the horrific stench of fish and decomposing bodies. I look around wildly at the darkened planet. No moon and no sun, yet very few trees and plants are able to be grown. I notice the 'Corpse Flower' so I point it out as we walk. 

"Corpse flower also called Amorphophallus titanium. It only blooms every four to six years within its 40-year life expectancy. It can reach 5ft high and 4ft wide. For eight hours of the three-day bloom, the flower emits a smell that is described as rotting flesh- explains a smell- The plant is also known as an aphrodisiac..." I trail off, gaining a sudden... interest in the Doctor. 

"A food, drink, or drug that stimulates sexual desire... Almost as a love potion," the Doctor pipes in. 

"Great, just what I need," I laugh sarcastically, waiting for a response. I don't receive one so I continue on walking through the tall grass, struggling not to look at his gorgeous- 

"Look," he says, breaking me out of the trance. He points to swamp marshes. I shiver at the sight. "It's disgusting here."

"It's different... I want to know who brought us here. Well, what brought us here," he replies. I step forward, missing my step. I slip on some fungus, almost falling forward into a marsh. The Doctor grabs my arm, keeping me from falling in. I slowly look up to meet his eyes, he stares back at me before I speak. 

"Thank you," I mutter as we walk forward. We start again, only for me to hear something behind us. I spin around, instinctively shoving the Doctor behind me. He gives me an odd look. I whip out my sonic screwdriver. "I heard you out there!" I shout, not getting a response after. "I know you're here!" I yell again. Then, suddenly, an oversized body shoots out of the swamp. It looks as if it were a Gollum off of The Lord of the Rings, only more slimy and much larger in height and body size. I step back in fear.  I pinch my nose, the smell causing me to almost gag. I look to the Doctor who has the same expression as me but he doesn't cover his nose. 

"Who are you?" The Doctor asks. 

"Why does that matter?" The giant Gollum-like think spits out. I step back at the roaring sound it made, just from that simple sentence. 

"Why did you bring us here?" I question, almost in a shout. 

"We want you," they announce instantly. 

"Me?" I question, pointing a finger to my chest. The Doctor looks my way-- almost in a trance like state that I get. 

"Yes."

"Why?" I ask aloud. 

"Because you are useful. You have things we do not," one growls. "You are valuable. We can use your knowledge."

"No, you can't," I mumble back, looking over at the Doctor for reassurance. He snaps his head away. He shakes his head, obviously trying not to think of me in a sexual way right now. Damn Corpse flower. 

"Yes, we can. You're trapped on this rotting planet with us," one laughs. Suddenly, I am grabbed from behind. 

"Let go!" I yell, tugging at their iron grip. I squirm under their giant, rotting hands. "Doctor!" I yell as he is grabbed as well. He pushes against them. I manage to slip out of one's grasp. I look down to the ground as I fall a five-foot drop. I land on my feet before I stumble to the ground. I get up before I start to run again. I rip out my sonic screwdriver, pointing it at the Gollum-like being. "Let him go!" I shout but they do nothing. Once again, I am grabbed violently. My eyes start to go dim and lose focus. I look around, trying to pinpoint the Doctor. I regain my vision quickly enough to see the Doctor being carried to an underground tunnel. I soon follow, still on the back of a slimy Gollum. I still continue to squirm until the point of struggle for them. 

"Knock her out," one demands. Just then, I am thrown into a wall. I land with a thump on the ground. Just as I do do, I lose all consciousness. 

***

A/N: ANDDDDD that is my new character. I thought of a name for them (which will be announced). Cool beans. I'm sorry for the slower updates. It's my busy schedule, and now that I am working on two stories... It's a pain (that is totally worth it). Anyways, hope you enjoyed the chapter!

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

373K 7.8K 42
[COMPLETED///UNEDITED] Basically what the title says. Cover by @annacanwrite
1.4K 49 23
The Doctor has many companions that he travels with but either by choice, forced, death or no other option the companions always leave... but what if...
5.4K 466 23
A touch can change everything in a blink of an eye. A word can change the whole life just by saying it. Imagine your thoughts and moves being able to...
8.7K 154 22
(ORIGINAL VERSION) Losing the person you love is hard enough but losing your whole family, that's enough for a person to want blood on their hands. *...