Bayou Pétain (Currently Re-Ed...

By fyrebytch

A Hoodoo Tale I Conjured Up Dedicated to my mother, Rita Adrinas Mouton, The Great Teacher and to my King... More

The Awakening
The Realization
A Real, True Friend
Doing What Needs To Be Done
Taste and See
Sometimes You Gotta Rob Peter To Pay Paul
I Will Eat Your Soul For Breakfast
Different Strokes For Different Folks
Dance For ME, Mamma!
Riches and Wishes
The Heart Wants What It Wants
Kiss Of Life
Recipe for Disaster
I'll Be A Lie
Payment Due
Fighting Temptation
In The Blink of An Eye
The Worm Has Turned
Roots
Transformation
One Thing About It
Giving Me Life
Work
Bringing It All Back
The Apple Falls
Revelations
Fire and Desire
Golden September
Begin Again
Tender Moments
Hunting for Real
Tricks and Treats
Just Like Candy
Homecoming
Like a Moth to a Flame
All That I Am
Here and Now
Discretions Cost
Putting One In The Air

Bad Mamma Jamma

263 17 3
By fyrebytch

    A few months had passed. Victorine did the counseling, just like Big Nainan. Steady money began to come in. People loved her, they feared her, they worshipped her. They would bring her whatever she asked for. In the older days, hoodoos would get paid with goods such as eggs, honey, and staple items. But now, in Victorine's day, it was cash, baby, in addition to the gifts they bestowed upon her.

     Victorine's name was well known. She thought she could be bigger than Marie Laveau, but that was a dangerous thing to think. And it was outright silly, because even though Victorine was powerful, there was always someone more powerful than her: Teta. But Victorine carried on, and the people still loved her.

    She began to have more and more clients, rich folks from New Orleans. Her numbers got bigger and bigger. Hadrien had been with her this whole time. He fought back his infatuation for Teta, but on many a night while laying with Victorine, his mind would travel to Teta and her wondrous nature. He once told TonTon of his trouble. He knew he was now Victorine's consort, but he had feelings for another woman. TonTon assured him that in time, he would make the right decision. He was fond of Teta as well. Her story gained much respect in the hoodoo world.

     One day while Victorine sat in her kitchen, Hadrien came in. He looked at her, sitting there, gorgeous. " Damn," he thought to himself, " Any man would be proud to have this woman. I am a lucky man." She stood up and gave him a hug. Victorine had went against her word when she had decided to burn a candle on  Hadrien. She couldn't have him thinking of another woman. She had began to hate Teta. What did Hadrien see in her? She wasn't pretty, she was country as hell, and she was a loner. One day when she and Hadrien had went into town together, they ran into Teta. She was bringing some supplies to one of the shops, and one of her boxes fell. Hadrien's eyes almost popped out when she bent down to retrieve it, exposing the view of her shapely bosom. They walked over to her and Hadrien grabbed some of the other boxes. Teta looked surprised to see him, but there was a gladness too. Victorine narrowed her eyes. " Oh, thank you, bredren! Victorine! You look stunning!", she replied.

     Teta was NOT a hater. If she gave you your props, you can trust it was genuine. Victorine smiled and thanked her, then pulled off with Hadrien. He felt uncomfortable being dragged off like that, but he went along. While Victorine talked on her phone with Dreeky, he slyly turned back to see Teta. She was collecting her boxes, and the strap of her camisole fell gently. He wanted to be there to lift it up. A young man named Carliss saw her and ran to help her out. Hadrien cursed silently as Teta smiled at another man....Victorine quickly brought him back. "So, are we having lunch, or do you need to go help Teta?", she spat. The look in her eyes was cold. " I'd rather eat you," he teased, kissing her lips, to please her, but all the while meaning Teta. She smiled, flashing perfect teeth, taking the lie. When they walked into the restaurant, she smiled back at Teta.
**************************************************************

    Jeraina Faye laid across the bed, her perfectly coiled hair a mess. She took a long drag from her cigarette, then reached over to the bed table and grabbed her glass of Crown and Coke, finishing it down in a long swallow. Her new friend,  Johnny sat in his boxers, drinking and smoking as well. He tried to reach for her, but she pulled away. She walked into the bathroom, staggering. She looked at herself in the mirror. Her beauty was beginning to fade, but she still had it. Jeraina Faye was a bad mamma jamma , 5ft.3 with a brick house of a body. She had what mens wanted, and she knew it. She'd bounce from man to man, draining their pocketbooks, life savings, and spirits.

    She liked them old and young, didn't matter at all, so long as they had money. Jeraina Faye liked to dress to impress. She also liked to drink. As a young child, Jeraina Faye showed signs of extreme power. With her mamma being Big Nainan, she was well received by folks throughout town. But Jeraina Faye wanted all the status for herself. Her mamma had taught her many things, and she sometimes did a little dabbling on her own. It was around that time, when she was 15, that Jeraina Faye became full of herself. TonTon MaCootre's older brother, T- Black had a sweet eye for the young vixen. He would watch her whenever Big Nainan would come over to TonTon's. His wife Matilda was Mrs. Cecile's sister, and she was a kind woman, with an understanding heart. When the whole family would be sitting around the dinner table for holidays, T-Black would always make small  talk with Jeraina Faye, teasing her. She would banter back, enjoying the fact that such a powerful older man found her intriguing.

   It was one Thanksgiving when Jeraina Faye set off a chain of events. She was helping set the huge table with all of the good food Matilda, Cecile, and Big Nainan had cooked. There was a score of dishes: a huge Butterball turkey, a splendid ham, candied yams, green bean casserole with crispy fried onion strings, a decadent melt in your mouth brisket , and sweet peas, mashed potatoes, egg pie, and turtle soup.  Pumpkin and Pecan pies for later on. After saying grace, they busied themselves in the meal.   T-Black eyed Jeraina Faye, who just had to sip her lemonade too sexily, spilling a bit down the front of her blouse. She made a little gasp, causing him to look even harder. She dabbed her napkin to her plump and still growing bosom. T- Black's eyes popped. She excused herself from the table. That was one fine little girl, and she knew it. T-Black watched her leave the room, stirring in his chair and coughing into his food. Sweat on his forehead appeared. This didn't go unnoticed by Big Nainan. She shot him a warning look: You best keep yo old -assed eyes on your plate before you choke!

    Jeraina Faye went into the bathroom and bust out laughing. After the dinner when everyone was either too full or too drunk to notice everything, T- Black went to the bathroom. Jeraina Faye was waiting on the other side of the door. His eyes got big. " What you doing gul?", he said when she pulled up her skirt to reveal her nakedness. " Touch me, you old , dirty bastard! Touch me! I know you want to. You know you want to.", she said, matter- of- factly.

T- Black was stunned. She had the sweetest looking little body, but she was all woman. He  hesitated, thinking about Matilda. She was a good woman, always there at his beck and call. She had gotten on in her weight over the years, and he missed having a fresh, tender, slender woman to put his old carrot in. Standing before him was this sweet thing, offering it up to him. She moved closer to him and put her hands on his swell. Not bad for an old coot, she thought. Might not be too bad....

She squat down, unzipped his pants and pulled him out. " You gonna do an old man like that?" , he asked, his breathing thick with excitement.  She looked up at him. " You gon give me whatever I want?", she asked then licked her lips. He'd like to die right then with lust. "Oh, yeah, baby. Yeah. Whatever you want. Catch my wallet in my pocket baby!" he said. And she sure did.

After taking a whop of bills out of his billfold, she grabbed him again, putting him in her mouth. The old man teetered. She took his hand and put it on her ripe delta. He began to slip his fingers inside her. She liked the way it felt when he rubbed it back and forth. She sat the old man on the toilet and hardened him up, then slid herself on to him, straddling him. Her hole was so tight, the old man didn't know how long he could go. When she opened up and slid deeper onto him, he began to convulse. She thought he was coming. T- Black began to shake and foam at the mouth, knocking into the towel rack with Jeraina Faye still riding him. She wanted to get her climax, not realizing the man was dying.

   The commotion brought Matilda, TonTon, Cecile, and the others running. They stormed into the bathroom to see Jeraina Faye undoing herself off of his stiff, old carrot. The man had died as they opened the door. Matilda screamed, needing to be ushered out of the bathroom. TonTon stood, dumbfounded. Jeraina Faye looked as wild as a cat, trying to get decent. Big Nainan stood in the hallway, looking at her daughter and the dead, old man, on the toilet, with an erection. She had a feeling something like this would have happened... She had made a grisgris on T-Black when she noticed him watching Jeraina Faye. If ever his old ass would've slept with her, his heart would shrivel like the shrivelled dove' s heart she slipped on him. But she never thought it would be her daughter to instigate the union.

   Jeraina Faye couldn't take the way her mamma would look at her, as if she pitied her. She had wanted to fuck the old man. This life was getting to her. After an argument with Big Nainan one night, she packed a bag and flew out of the door, cursing them all. She vowed to be the baddest Pétain they had ever seen. She took a greyhound bus to Chicago and found a roommate. A few months in, she met Victorine's father, Willie Kent. When his money ran out, she left Chicago, pregnant and hungry, and hitchhiked down to New Orleans. Her great aunt Hattie took her in until she had Victorine. When she was nine days old, she brought Victorine to her mamma, Big Nainan. Big Nainan welcomed the little angel before her, and begged Jeraina Faye to come live back home. Jeraina Faye stayed a while, but she'd always find a new friend to go off with.

    Years passed, and after the affair with Kalan, Jeraina Faye left the bayou. She went shack up with her new beau in Lafayette. After his money dried up, she met a man from Texas, and moved there with him. There was never enough money in a man to make her stay, and love wasn't an issue for her. Jeraina Faye moved across the country, stealing hearts, draining funds, and honing her craft for that fateful day....
***************************************************************

    Hadrien knew the day would come when he'd have to propose to Victorine. The elders didn't play that shacking-up shit. He wanted to please TonTon and Victorine, but in reality, he wasn't pleasing himself. Teta had what he wanted. He had took a chance going to her place one day. She was busy inside, preparing a pot of yakamein. When she saw him, she stopped, then smiled, inviting him in. " What can I do for you today, love?", she asked. The way she said love distracted him. He looked at her, then said,
"I've been thinking about you, Teta."

She smiled at him, then went into the kitchen and fixed him a bowl of yakamein. He sat at her table and she placed an icy Barq's rootbeer in front of him, along with the bowl of food. " Eat," she ordered, looking at him sexily. Yes ma'am, he thought, then started eating. The way he licked his lips after tasting her wares made her blush. Teta  thought of how it would feel to have him lap between her....she quickly snapped out of it. She didn't want drama with Victorine, not because she feared her, but because she simply didn't want the stress of it. But Victorine's man was all up in her face, pursuing her. Hadrien couldn't take his eyes from hers. She walked over to her sink, and he followed, standing so close to her, she could feel his power. She wanted to just disappear. How much longer would she be able to resist him?

    Hadrien turned Teta around and grabbed her waist, sliding his tongue into her mouth. She wrapped her legs around his waist as he lift her up and laid her onto the table. Their passionate kisses led to him finding her breast with his mouth. She allowed herself this liberty, enjoying his tribute. When he slid his hand between her legs, she quickly squirmed from under him. She rolled on top of him, running her hands down the front of his pants, climbing the mountainous shape of his bulge. He brought her face to his and they kissed passionately, grinding against each other. Teta thought, what the hell is wrong with me?, and got up. This time she walked over to her sofa and took a joint out. She lit it, then said, " You need to go. I can wrap your food up for you, but please leave." Hadrien' s erection was so large, it hurted him. He couldn't believe Teta wanted him to leave. " Why are you doing this to me?", he asked. She looked at him with a hurt in her eyes. " You belong to Victorine. "
***************************************************************

  Victorine checked her appearance for flaws. She knew there would be none, because she was always on point. She had been partying more lately. Dreeky knew of all the most happening people, and the invites were aplenty. Everyone wanted Victorine at their parties.

   One day Dreeky had fabulous news. A friend of a friend had told them that the Simply Divas Social Club was throwing a luncheon honoring Beyonce' s new album and fashion line. He had two tickets in his hot, little hands. " Girrrl, we going see Beyonce'!", yelled Dreeky. Victorine shot up from her place on Hadrien's lap and screamed." Oh my god, girrrl!!Yes!" She settled down a bit, then said,"We gotta go shopping!"

  Hadrien followed Victorine and Dreeky down Decatur. After a while, Victorine hadn't noticed that Hadrien wasn't there. He strolled down to the park and waited for them. They soon met up, bags in hand. Hadrien grabbed her bags, then gave her a flat kiss. Dreeky raised an eyebrow. Victorine had told Dreeky about her suspicions. Dreeky assured her that Hadrien was in love with her, and only her. "But that's just it, he's never told me he loves me. I think he's pulling away from me. Girl, I bought him some sexy silk boxers the other day, thinking he would've modeled them for me. He just said thank you and saved them in the drawer. His mind not on me.", she sulked. " All you need to worry about is how are you going to beat all those men off at the luncheon today, honey!", Dreeky teased.

   Hadrien realized how pissy he had been acting lately, so he wanted to do something special for Victorine that night. She was heading out to Beyonce's luncheon when he went up to her and kissed her, trying desperately to feel for her what he felt for Teta. He grabbed her round derrière and pulled her closer, growing hard. Victorine touched his erection and nibbled his ear. She wore an alluring silver lame' skirt, with a sexy halter top and lace up gladiator heels. He hiked up her skirt and bent her over. He freed himself from his pants and tried to enter her. He was huge with want, but it was for another woman. He tried to get in once more and succeeded. Victorine was ready to run. He was even bigger today. He was never the same; he was always big, but some days were better than others. She willed herself to take him in, and he pummeled away at her, making her weak in the knees. As he thrust deep into her, his mind floated away to Teta. He wondered what HER insides would feel like.....from what he had been blessed enough to touch earlier, it seemed like SHE was woman enough to take all of him. His juices flowed deep into Victorine with a crashing climax, she nearly fell to the floor. He caught her, then held her to him. His head hurt, for all he could think of was making love to Teta and what he would do to her if he got the chance.

   Victorine straightened herself up, looking at him lovingly. This was a man who wanted her, she thought. Just look at the passion between them. After she went to the bathroom to freshen up, he held her in his arms. " I love you, Hadrien.", she said. He looked at her, then said, "I love you too.", but only he was professing his love to the apparition of Teta he saw before him.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

2.1K 31 8
this shit still gay asf. a collection of stories to the ones i once loved🖤
192K 6.3K 95
some lams one shots to warm your heart ¡! the story is unedited ¡!
209K 5K 38
I take requests but it will mostly be my own ideas that I'll potentially turning into full stories. Enjoy this sensual, black ass book of mine! INTEN...
24.7K 1.6K 23
Read to find out🤭🤭 Thank you for giving me a chance to entertain you 🫶🏾