Bayou Pétain (Currently Re-Ed...

By fyrebytch

A Hoodoo Tale I Conjured Up Dedicated to my mother, Rita Adrinas Mouton, The Great Teacher and to my King... More

The Awakening
The Realization
A Real, True Friend
Bad Mamma Jamma
Taste and See
Sometimes You Gotta Rob Peter To Pay Paul
I Will Eat Your Soul For Breakfast
Different Strokes For Different Folks
Dance For ME, Mamma!
Riches and Wishes
The Heart Wants What It Wants
Kiss Of Life
Recipe for Disaster
I'll Be A Lie
Payment Due
Fighting Temptation
In The Blink of An Eye
The Worm Has Turned
Roots
Transformation
One Thing About It
Giving Me Life
Work
Bringing It All Back
The Apple Falls
Revelations
Fire and Desire
Golden September
Begin Again
Tender Moments
Hunting for Real
Tricks and Treats
Just Like Candy
Homecoming
Like a Moth to a Flame
All That I Am
Here and Now
Discretions Cost
Putting One In The Air

Doing What Needs To Be Done

318 20 0
By fyrebytch

Midsummer approached. Hadrien helped Mrs.Cecile prepare her famous shrimp and crab stew. He even caught the crabs himself, down by the bayou. He walked over to Teta's stand and purchased 10 lbs. of fresh gulf shrimp.

Teta was still young, but she was an old school hoodoo. She ran a stand that provided any kind of pleasure you could want. From grisgris to ganga to gumbo, she had it, and it would be the best you ever had. She was magick that way. A Fire Witch, she worked with candles. She performed bonfire rituals on her private property, and trekked through the deep woods to her sacred tree to leave offerings. She did the work alone, a solitary witch. She was kindred to spirits, and the ancestors she honored. From the Black blue-eyed Indians to the Sub- Saharan Africans, she honored them.

And they blessed her in return. She was in tune with nature, Mother Nature's daughter. Her sexual prowess left such a web of wanton desire, she actually bottled it up and gave it to women who came to her when their husbands strayed. ONE drop, and that was that. Them cheating mens would appreciate their wives in a new light. Teta was the only one who still used the old time ways of the treators. She had unlimited power she scarcely used, afraid of what she might do...

When she saw Hadrien coming up the dirt road she figured he was coming by for ingredients for Mrs. Cecile's shrimp and crab stew. Every year round Midsummer, TonTon MaCootre would host a great dinner for everyone in the area. All were welcomed. Everyone would bring a dish to offer. " Hello there, bredren! ", she called. " Coming for some shrimp, eh?" He smiled a dazzling smile and she could see the spark of his eyes. "You know this", he teased. " You always have the best!"

She wrapped him up 10 lbs.of shrimp in brown paper, then put it in an ice- filled Styrofoam box. She added her finishing touch of blessing over it, and handed it to Hadrien. He admired Teta, her earthly beauty, her powerful aura, her shapely bosom.....He hurried back from his thoughts and smiled at her. She offered him a cool drink. They spoke of the preparations for the meal."Oh, I have a pan of my jambalaya for you to bring Mrs. Cecile. Tell her I'm sending it for y'all, now. I will make something special for St. John's." She smiled mischievously.

"Here, come see", she said. She went inside her place, and opened up a little wooden box. Her special stash of weed. She produced a fat, twisted spliff rolled out of bible paper. Her way of " higher heights". He smiled and they sat down. She lit the spliff up and took it in, then passed it to him. He took a purposely long, purposely delicious toke. He exhaled deeply , the smoke engulfing him. "Yes eye," she said, " feel them spirits!"

Teta's weed would have you feeling things you never thought you could. Hadrien felt a familiar urge, and as they smoked together, he wondered what it would be like to be together with Teta, for real. He had powerful lust for Victorine, but what he was beginning to feel for Teta was something otherworldly. He looked at her closely. She wasn't a beauty Queen, but she was a Queen indeed. Her self- confidence is what attracted him to her. Her aura he wanted to drink. The Kundalini was beginning to rise, more powerful than it had been with Victorine.

Teta sensed something was happening. When Hadrien looked at her, she saw the flames of the legbas. He moved in closer to her and kissed her, his mouth a portal to wonders. Their tongues lapped along in unison with each other. Hadrien wanted to suckle her blessed breasts, to fill his hands with their fullness, their weight, but he didn't get a chance to carry out his plan.

Teta allowed herself to enjoy the kiss a minute, then broke the spell by moving away from him. " But.....", he tried to plea, but she stood up and went to her kitchen. He squirmed on the sofa, a huge bulge waiting to erupt from his pants. He wanted her right there and then. She returned with a brown paper bag. " Here. I knew you would get hungry." He opened the bag to find a fried fish sandwich, his favorite. "Um, I gotta get back to work. Give TonTon and Mrs. Cecile my love. Don't forget the shrimp and the jambalaya!"

Hadrien was stunned. He collected the pan of jambalaya and the box of shrimp. " I'll savor this sandwich!", he teased, already knowing he damned sure would.
***************************************************************

Victorine was a pile of nerves. She knew what awaited her in her trials, but she had to woman up. She dressed herself in a white cotton shift. Her hair was loose, she wore no jewelry. She was bare- footed, her perfect nails done. Her mind filled with Hadrien... his scent, his touch, his taste. She let her mind travel back to their wild, passionate night.

The memory of her first time seeing how well endowed he was....she remember secretly being afraid that he was too much down there....but she quickly proved to herself that she could take him. She let him control their movements, clamping onto his body while his wondrous hair cascaded down onto her. Her climax sent her through the roof.

A knock at her door brought her back to earth. Dreeky had arrived to bring her to the meeting point. " Hey bitch, you ready? You look like you was in another world," he said. "Must be thinking of Hadrien, huh? Girrrl, I know you before today...you got some of his good stuff, huh?" Dreeky asked. Victorine smiled wickedly. " Girl, yes, yes! And it was good too!", she squealed. She got her belongings, locked the door, and went outside to see a brand new Lincoln truck. "Girl, is this you?", Victorine asked, impressed.

" You like?", gleamed Dreeky. " Just a little something my boo bought me!" Victorine and Dreeky cackled with laughter.
They drove through town, then down towards the bayou. TonTon MaCootre and the elders were already there. Victorine entered the little white house. There was an assembly of people who came to see her off. Her mighty sex- God Hadrien was poised with the other drummers, awaiting TonTon's speech. He winked his eye at her, and she gave him a smile. He looked so sexy standing there in his tribal garb. All she could think of was what he hid in his pants. She had to shake back to reality.

TonTon MaCootre stood on the platform, summoning the drummers. Everyone gathered around. Victorine waited. " We have come as one people, here tonight, to see our daughter Victorine off to her trials. May the ancestors be with her! May the spirits guide her! May she return to us wiser and in tune with the ancestor Big Nainan! Ase'!", he boomed. The crowd all started howling and shouting. Two elderly women and men came forth. They placed a covering over her face, obscuring her vision.

Dreeky sat waiting outside. He saw when the elders guided Victorine outside, then down the path to the little pirogues that awaited. They all climbed into the boats and pushed off.
Deep into the bayou they went. They came to an abandoned white house. They brought Victorine inside. When someone took the cover off, she found she was alone, in a room filled with lowly creatures: toads, frogs, spiders, rats, snakes, centipedes, beetles, and other assorted manners of things. Her heart sped. She willed herself to find the power.

Over a course of the two days preceding Midsummer, Victorine would have to endure being alone, overnight, in a house filled with horrors. Things would get ugly. But Victorine wanted this, so she fought the urges to scream when a snake slid up her leg. What really got to her was the room of blood. Awaiting her, in the middle of a table, was a bowl of blood. She knew she would have to drink it. She had made it through so many of the other horrors, this she could too.

On the last night, she had to be in a completely darkened room. She felt her way to the bed, then sat down. She was almost done. She was about to ascend into a higher calling. She grew more excited, her pride in herself growing. When she could no longer stay up, she began to doze off. Her astral body traveled to dreamland. She began to dream: she saw herself, laying in a bed of silk. She could feel a sensation between her legs, working away. The lapping continued mercilessly, turning into a sucking.

Victorine gasped for air. She felt herself building up a powerful climax, then nothing. She was like, what the fuck. She stirred in her sleep, turning on her stomach. A few minutes in, and she felt another sensation, this time moving her shift up,exposing her nude lower body. It felt good at first: a quick, steady entry into her wetness. She thought of Hadrien, secretly hoping he had came to her. The motions felt right as she moved along to the rhythmic way some entity was having at her. A pleasure spread over her as she felt this deep into her. She was enjoying an incubus attack and didn't even know it. Its thrusts got harder and harder, making her come. She awoke with a start. It was dawn. She had made it!
***************************************************************

It was St. John's Eve. The big dinner and bonfire tonight would be aligned with Victorine's honoring. Teta was busy in her kitchen, preparing a few platters of finger foods for the children. She whipped up tuna fish sandwiches, meatballs, chicken drummettes, macaroni bites, and homemade mini eggrolls. She had already finished the fried corn and cheese sticks, and her specialty dish of fried shrimp for hundreds had already been packed up. She passed blessings over all of the food.

The meeting house was packed full of people and food and drink. Baked hams and turkeys, homemade boudin sausage and cracklings, fried catfish and perch, coleslaw, meatloaves, stuffed bell peppers, rice dressing, collard greens, cabbage dishes, gumbo, macaroni casseroles, salads, bread puddings, cakes and all kinds of pies sat on the huge tables, and in the center of it all, a huge cauldron of Mrs. Cecile's shrimp and crab stew. Teta began to place her contributions on the table when Hadrien walked over, offering a hand. She smiled and handed him the dish of fried shrimp. Their fingers brushed lightly, but it was enough to stir the Kundalini. He licked his lips, thinking of their kiss.

"Excuse me," she said as she passed him with the platters. He watched her stride and followed her. He helped her uncover the dishes. " This all looks amazing!", he said. " Thank you. Did you enjoy the fish the other day?" she asked. "You know I did. Not just the fish..." She turned her face then, blushing. Here Hadrien was flirting with her and he was now linked to Victorine, tonight's honoree. She excused herself.

Teta stepped outback. She reached between her ample bosom and produced another one of her joints. Hadrien was making her need to smoke. She lit her baby up and drew in its funk and fire. More people were arriving, some by car, some on feet , some by river. She spoke to everyone she saw. She moved closer to the trees. Still smoking her joint, she looked out over the bend of water. While enjoying her smoke, her hair started rising and she got chills all over. She turned around to find Hadrien standing in her back.

"What you doing there? Trying to scare me?", she asked. "Never. I just wanted to do this," he said, then moved even closer to her. His closeness made her nipples harden, and he noticed. He kissed the top of her head and a chill spread over them. Their lips met once again in a passionate kiss, and this time he couldn't keep his hands off of her. When Hadrien squeezed her to his body, she became aware of the huge bulging in his pants. He pressed against her as they kissed, and the longing building up inside became madness. Teta had to put a stop to this. She pulled her mouth from his, reluctantly. "You are with Victorine now, yes?", she asked.

" Why put ourselves through this madness?" He looked at her, wanting to rip her clothes off , push her up against the tree, and make love to her like no one ever had. " I'm sorry, but I can't stop thinking about you!" He kissed her again, this time grabbing her backside and pulling her to his swollen manhood. He thought he would die of want when she touched his waist, lightly. Her tongue tasted so good, he wanted to eat her alive. "No, we can't," she said, breathlessly. " I better go inside before Victorine pulls up and sees us like this," she said, looking at the anaconda before her. She walked away from him, looking back once before she went in. The sexy look he gave her made her insides quiver.

Victorine had made it back to the meeting point. Over a private ceremony of a few, she was anointed. TonTon MaCootre was very proud of her. " Big Nainan must be smiling," he said. She quickly got dressed and walked over to the dinner.

So many people had gathered this year, for her, she thought. A D.J. from the city came out to spin. Dreeky was waiting for her with a small box. " For my girl, " he said. Victorine opened it up to find a beautiful veve ring. " Oh my god! It's beautiful! Thank you so much baby! Where did you find this!" she exclaimed. "Well you know, my boo got a shop in the French Quarter. He helped pick this out!", Dreeky gushed. Victorine made him promise to thank his boo.

They walked into the party. Everyone was coming up to her, worshipping her. She could get used to this. Hadrien came up to her and gave her a hug and a kiss. She gleamed. He was looking so fine, tonight she would have to remind him. They all went fix them a heavy plate. As Hadrien filled his plate with the dishes he knew Teta had made, he began to smile. They all sat together at a table. Dreeky brought over their drinks. Hadrien looked over the room until he found Teta, talking with Mrs. Cecile. She bent to tell her something jovial, her beautiful bosom calling every man in the room. She laughed heartily, sharing a joke with Mrs. Cecile. He secretly wished he was sitting with them, just to have the honor of hearing her speak. He quickly focused on the plate of food in front of him. He liked to choke on his cup of punch when Teta walked over to their table. She spoke to Dreeky fondly, then congratulated Victorine. She looked at Hadrien , then made her way through the crowd. His eyes followed her shapely behind. Victorine caught him staring. He pulled himself together quickly and she thought nothing of it.

It was when the party was winding down that she noticed something that made her heart icy. Everyone was packing up to leave. With all the food everyone brought, there was enough for everyone to take a heavy plate home with them. Teta was helping some women clean up. Victorine noticed the way Hadrien was eyeing her across the room. He excused himself from their table and went speak to TonTon. As they spoke, he could not keep his eyes off of Teta. Anger and jealously boiled inside of her. When Teta went outback, she noticed Hadrien disappeared. She was about to go look for him when in walked Jeraina Faye and a classy looking cat.

" Well, well,well, looks like my little girl done grew up. What, you didn't think I was gonna miss this!", she said. " Hello mamma. You look nice, so does your friend here. But the party's over now, so you can go," Victorine replied. Jeraina Faye looked around. " I guess you're right. Ain't NOBODY important in here. Well, I guess we can find a speakeasy or something. Oh, before I forget...", she said, then pulled a grisgris bag from her bosom and dropped it on the floor. The people who remained all spoke together, afraid of what Jeraina Faye had done. She walked out cool as a cucumber with her man of the evening.

Victorine's mind plundered. She called out to Hadrien. They disposed of the bag together in the bayou. They decided to leave, but not before Hadrien stole a longing glance at a troubled Teta. Victorine didn't like this one bit. Looks like her first work to be done would have to center on Teta... If there was another woman on his mind, she'd simply have to get her off. Hadrien belonged to her.......

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

63K 4.6K 92
A random story. Hope you enjoy!
26.7K 697 31
Claire is a chef with her own restaurant. Jasper is a carpenter who works from home. When Jasper moves in next door to Claire he doesn't know what to...
75K 2.9K 82
He straightens his posture, his tone is even, voice calm and his eyes soften. "If," he raises a finger at me, slows his speech slightly and enunciate...
4.6K 300 19
In New Orleans, where old Southern lineages root as deep and tangled as the haughty Cypress, two powerful families become entrenched in a battle to p...