[#E] Bumping Into You || Kim...

nevermind902 द्वारा

{HEAVY EDITING NEEDED. Cp} Cliché. This story is cliché like all other books. Or is it? Read to find out. ... अधिक

Prologue
READ THIS BEFORE STARTING THE BOOK!!
Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
Chapter 26
Chapter 27
Chapter 28
Chapter 29
Chapter 30
Chapter 31
Chapter 32
Chapter 33
Chapter 34
Chapter 35 (Pt.1)
Chapter 36 (Pt.2)
Chapter 38 (Pt.4)
Chapter 39
Chapter 40
Chapter 41
Chapter 42
Chapter 43
Chapter 44
Chapter 45
Chapter 46
Chapter 47
Chapter 48
Chapter 49
Chapter 50
Chapter 51
Finale - chapter 52
Epilogue

Chapter 37 (Pt.3)

5.1K 231 84
nevermind902 द्वारा

Park Ji Hyun POV

My eyes widen and my mind went crazy. She look's exactly like my eomma. Could it be her? She's dead! How can she appear now?!

"Eomma?"

...

...

...

...

...

It was silent. No one spoke a word. I was waiting for a reply but nothing came back.

"Eomma?"

"Eomma?!"

"Appa?"

"Appa?!"

"Answer me!!!!!!!" I yelled on the top my my lungs. Their head tilted and looked at me. I studied the bruises and scars that were all over their faces. What happened?

"A-are y-you Park J-Ji Hyun?" I heard the voice say. It was all broken.

It's the voice.

It's the voice that I've been missing for years now. That's the voice of my eomma. The soft, middle-pitched voice of hers!

I gasped in shock. It is her! How come she's alive?!

Without hesitation, I ran to her and cupped her face. As I placed my hand on her fragile face, blood and dirt was slowly creeping on my hands. I didn't care about it, the most important thing is about finding my family back. Eomma said nothing. After caring my mum and pouring tears out of my puffy, red eyes, I stood up and walked to appa slowly. I watched his bruised eyes following me. I miss those eyes. Th eyes that makes me happy when ever it laid's on me.

"Appa..." I whispered softly as I bent down to hug him.

(Forgot to tell you, I have already untied the rope when that skunk was playing with my face)

I dug my face into his old, ripped cloths. I don't care about what he looks like or what he smells like now. The most important thing is that I've found my family again. I've been missing this scent for ages. The scent of fresh mint was entering my nose creating memories.

"H-how d-d-did you..." Minhyuk was at the side thinking about how I just ran off the chair like a boss. He's too stupid. That's the reason why. I glared at him and stood up.

"You know, maybe your just too stupid to be a murderer of me. You don't even know when I untied the rope" I laughed at him with a smirk on my face.

He grabbed his hair and started screaming. He stopped in front of me and looked down. Slowly as he looked up, the edge of his little moth twitched upwards.

"Maybe I am too dumb but you don't know what can happen to a dub guy right?" He grabbed my chin and squeezed it hardly with his fingers. I slapped his arm off and glared.

"Why so aggressive princess?" He grabbed my wrist tight and smirked. Eomma and appa was trying to yell they couldn't probably because of the stupid assholes that slapped them.

"Don't princess me you stinky cow" I shot him a uncomfortable look.

He suddenly clapped his hands and walked around. I watched him in confusion.

"What a sweet scene seeing a family reunion after years right?" He asked his minions and they laughed. Each of them was laughing like idiots that just fond out that cows actually exits.

Basic assholes.

"And so what? You can't separate them with me now cause I'll make sure I save them form you you stupid bastard!" I screamed at him.

He shaked his head and sneered under the lights "Oh really cause I'll make sure you don't" He said the last three in a harsh tone.

He clicked his finger after wards and chuk chuk, there were eight reloaded guns surrounding us.

I knew this shit is going to happen.

Kim Taehyung POV

"Hurry hurry!" I cried as i stomped my feet on the car. This ugly Young Min is driving like a turtle right now when were in a emergency to save someone.

"Just chill! Can't you see there are red lights?" He pointed at the traffic light stiffly and gritted his teeth.

I groaned in annoyance and grabbed my own hair.

"What the fuck?! Do you even think I care about the traffic lights when my girlfriend can be murdered right now like right this moment?!" I yelled and jumped on the chair with my bum.

"You don't care but this called ruled you duck face. Drive and cross the line if you want to waste your time dealing with the cops!"

Right. Cop's is what I forgot.

"Wait! We forgot to call the cops for help!"

"Oh yeah!"

"Quick! return back!" I yelled at him in order. 1 second before the lights could go green again, he stepped on the break and rushed off swaying the car 180 degrees. I held on the handle upon me to stay still. That was scary.

//

"Ahjussi! Ahjussi! I have emergency to-"

"No super emer-"

"Let me explain you skunk"

"No let me since I knew her longer then you!"

"No, I'm her boyfriend so I have more rightsto-"

"KIIIIIIIDDDDDDSSSSSSSSS!!!!" The police officer told to stop us. We turned out heads to him at the same time and stared like stupid dummies that found out that kpop exits.

"Yes?" I played with me thumbs nervously. I have never dealt with a cop before. This is nerve-wrecking.

"Could one of you explain first them another continues?" He looked at us with his brows cross and his elbow resting on the table.

"I go first. So basically my childhood friend or soon-to-be girlfriend is kidnapped from a high school student from my school. Or not actually but anyways! I tracked her and found her in the abandon factory where all he crimes were set lately" Young Min snapped in before I could even make sound. I stood beside him, tapped my foot and listened to lies and lies. Who says that she'll be your soon-to-be girlfriend and since when have you ever tracked her. No way and no, you have never done that.

"Excuse my but I am her current boyfriend and I am the one who tracked her to find where she is now." I explained as I stepped forward to ahjussi.

"Does your girlfriend now about the tracking thing?" He asked seriously.

"Now?". I looked around feeling kind of guilty.

"Do you know that inserting a tracking app is against the rules?! Your in serious trouble right now young man. Teenagers these day...." He pointed at me with wide eyes and shook his head in disappointment.

I scratched my neck and looked down. "I was just trying to keep her safe..." I muttered to myself.

"Anyways, are you sure she's kidnapped?" He asked as he jotted things down a notebook. I hope he's not writing about me......

"Yes because she's suppose to go to a dinner with that kidnapper but eventually she disappeared and none of her social medias are available. So his her phone." I explained quickly. After that, ahjussi started jotting things down again. I hope it's not about my behavior......

"Okay then, I will send my team there as quick as possible and you kids will go there first. Make sure you drive safe and don't cross when it's red light" He said as he tidy up his desk. We bowed and rushed to the car.

Park Ji Hyun POV

I turned around slowly as I see eight guns pointing directly to me that can shoot at anytime.

"Okay..... What do you want me to do so you could make those guns fall on the floor......?" I looked around as nervous sweat started dripped soundlessly down my face. I walked slowly to Minhyuk but before I could reach a distance of 30 cm, he pointed his pistol directly at my head.

I leaned back in defense. This is insane.

"Nothing." That was all he said. I gulped nervously as sweat started to release from my hands.

"Please...... Why are you doing this?..." I looked at him with sorrowful eyes as I tried to go near him.

"How much times do I have to tell you!! It's none of your business and you don't need to know!" HE yelled as pointed at the wall.

BANG!

He shot the bullet right into the wall. This is crazy, this is lunatic. Why is all this happening?! What did I do wrong?! Someone please explain before I leave this world confusingly. I covered my eyes with my scratched hands and squinted my eyes tightly. I hate bullets. I hate blood. I hate abusive movement. This is all happening right now.

"Anymore questions?" He turned to me, tilted to the right and pointed the pistol at me again.

I stumbled back and fell on the ground.

"No......no......this is not right........" I muttered under my breath as I questioned myself.

"Your parents.....YES! your parents.... This has got to do with your parents!" I cried out and looked at him with a deep, meaningful eye.

He scoffed and let go of the arm with the pistol. "How funny, why does any of this got to do with my parents" He looked away, trying to avoid my stare.

I stepped closer slowly trying to not make any sound. "Then why are you killing innocent parents? Is it because you lost them too? Is it because you hate them? Is it because they dumped you? Why?!" I spatted questions around him.

His hand curled into a tight fist, his eyes squinted and his brows scrunched up. "ENOUGH!! Enough of this nonsense! Who are you to know about my personal information. A bitch? Fine! I'll answer your question. Yes! I lost my parents okay?! In fact, they dumped my like trash right after I was born. Is there anymore reason for me to live? I don't think so! Did you know how I grew up? I was a orphan on the street begging for money! A fucking orphan! Look at me now, I have my money, house, car and even souls. Guess what? I killed them. Yes, I freaking killed them as my revenge. And you know what i'm going to do now? I'm going to kill yours too."

I stumbled back in complete shock. He's a murder. He's a criminal. He's a lifeless human. Eomma and appa tried to call me. I can imagine them saying o step away but sorry, I am not.

I stepped forward to him and laid my hand on his shoulders. I know I am doing something that is ridiculous and stupid which I can die at anytime now but this is for him no- it's for everyone that is an orphan.

"Have you ever thought why your mom left you?" I tiptoed and whispered into his ears. I had no action back but a curved up lip.

"Yeah, cause she thinks I'm a waste to this world." He rolled his eyes and glared at me. After that, he swiped my hands off his shoulder. "Don't you touch me." I refused and laid my hands on his shoulder again.

"No, because they want you to have the best" I replied back as his false answer.

"Huh, the best?! If for the best then why do they even dump me if they could raise me like all the others?!" He turned to me and poked my chest. I fell back slowly by his hard actions. Confidently, I stood up straight and straighten my back.

"Think about it, would your mum be proud if she finds out your a murder? A innocent murder caused by depression? Huh?" I pocked his on the right of his shoulder.

He snickered. "Find out?! You probably said the wrong thing pretty princess, they are dead! They are dead because of me! Of course they're not proud of me killing innocent people but too bad this is my life. Destroying heartless, people's life. And guess what? I am going to destroy yours too."

I'm sweating. I'm dying in pain. I'm worried like hell. He pointed the pistol at me. This time, it did not just point at me, it slowly moved to eomma. My eyes widen and followed it as it moved. My heart is pounding 1000mps. 

"What....what.. what are you doing!" I was blank. My world stopped turning for 2 seconds. What is he doing?

"Ca't you see? Ending.your.parents.life" He glared and said the words clearly.

I rushed over to protect them but before I could even reach.....

Bang, bang bang.

Eomma's dying.

In front of me.

My sight is shaking. This only world of mine is collapsing. My only love ones are slowly disappearing. My eyes followed to eomma. This sight was crazy. Eomma was slowly collapsing onto the floor with blood leaking soundlessly onto the ground. Fresh, tomato red blood escaping from eomma's back was the worst nightmare you could ever think of. But right now, it is happening in front of my bare eyes.

"Eomma!" I cried in pain as  I ran to her with my sore legs. I had no response but a voice cracking.

"Eomma!"

"Eomma ireona!"

"jjebal.... ireona! (please wakeup)" I cried as I shook her shoulders hardly. I shook and shook but they was no response. 

"Hy-hyunie.... p-please remember that we will-a-always love you" She spoke quietly as she tried to hole the pain. My eyes stared into her eyes and poured a large amount of salty water. I nodded my head viciously and  smiled falsely. I grabbed onto her hands and hugged her into my embrace.

I will never forget how much love you give me...

He made her last smile to me and slowly by seconds, her eyes shut close, her hand was getting weaker. She made her final action, She dropped his arm right onto my stomach. 

"Eomma?..." I whispered by her.

"Eomma?" I am starting to panic.

"Eomma?"

"Please don't play with me now. Seriously! I don't have the feeling to play with you!" I yelled on the top of my lungs and shook her shoulder."

Nothing moved.

Nothing was moving but the blood of her's.

"No..no.......NOOOOOOOOOO!" I exclaimed fiercely. My heart is on fire. How dare anyone kill my family. How dare he even touch my precious family. I looked down to see my eomma's dead body right on my legs. On my boots. My combat boot from them. Now, she just died on the boot. The gift she gave me before she disappeared all because of one person which I will kill: LEE MINHYUK.

I stood up with blood dropping from my coat. My body is now covered fully by he only blood of my eomma. Who cares cause the next blood stain on my body would be his.

Without hesitation, I ran up to him, grabbed onto his arm and swayed to the ground. This is how I feel now. A knife stabbed into my heart and a scar left deeply. These are my feelings but these would be happening to him right now.

I could hear appa at the side trying to ask me to stop but no. I want revenge too.

He stood up and wiped the blood off his mouth. "So you do want to play.." He snickered under his face.

"Yes" I answered and with that, eight men started running to me. I hope you still haven't forget the fact that I've learnt Tai kuan do before and I received a black belt.

Time to smash bones into pieces....

पढ़ना जारी रखें

आपको ये भी पसंदे आएँगी

6.3K 209 9
Various Blue Lock boys x fem reader none of the characters belong to me. THE BLUE LOCK MANGA AND ANIME DOES NOT BELONG TO ME. "Can y'all like, shut t...
397K 21.5K 49
[BOOK ONE Completed] "The kiss." He whispered, his hot, alcoholic breath fanning against her lips, "Was it really a mistake?" Anna gulped, gathering...
140K 4K 44
I won't be updating soon because I am rewriting the story from the bigning but if you still wanna read you are most welcome " 𝗦𝗵�...
555K 34.1K 98
Kira Kokoa was a completely normal girl... At least that's what she wants you to believe. A brilliant mind-reader that's been masquerading as quirkle...