Mon Frere ✓

By lestwinssugar

After twenty-one years of being apart from each other, Laurent and Larry Bourgeois, now twenty-six years old... More

one
two
three
four
five
six
eight
nine
ten
eleven
twelve
thirteen
fourteen
fifteen
sixteen
seventeen:
eighteen:
nineteen
twenty
twenty-one
twenty-two
Happy Birthday, Les Twins
twenty-three
twenty-four
twenty-five
twenty-six
twenty-seven
twenty-eight
Happy Birthday, Lau and Lar
twenty-nine
thirty
thirty one
thirty-two
thirty-three: THE END

seven

3.3K 179 86
By lestwinssugar

seven:

Author's POV

After Laurent had eaten the delicious breakfast his brother had prepared, he informed Larry to begin getting ready for his workshop, that he could take his time, while he too went inside.

Larry, knowing he had a little extra time to spare, went inside his room and began to prepare taking his time to touch every part. Two hours later, he was looking all swagged up and Larry-like, he nodded at his reflection in the closet mirror and then he went out into the living room.

"Laurent?" He called his brother, not seeing him around. "Laurent, you no finished yet?"

Not receiving any reply from Laurent, he decided maybe he wasn't the only fancy dresser (A/N: fancy dresser??) around and sat down to patiently wait for him.

Thirty minutes yet, and still no Laurent, Larry got up and headed for Laurent's room.

"Laurent? I coming in now," He twisted the handle and walked in.

The sight before him almost stopped his heart, Laurent was sprawled on the bed, fast asleep. Larry felt his blood boil as he marched up to shove Laurent off the bed.

"Oh, non! Non! Laurent, what's you problem?!" Larry yelled as he got to the bed.

Laurent just turned, grumbled a few nonsense before falling back asleep. As angry as Larry felt, because Laurent had specifically told him to go and prepare and by the time he was done they'd be ready to go and instead he was deep in sleep, he just stared at Laurent.

"As angry as I feel now, Laurent, you just so fucking cute," He sat by the edge of the bed and it took all of him to not reach over and stroke Laurent's face.

He swallowed hard befor slowly tapping Laurent, "Laurent, get up."

"U-uh?" Laurent slurred.

"Wake up. You workshop is gonna start anytime soon." He shoved Laurent a bit harder causing Laurent to stir awake.

Laurent's eyelashes batted a couple of times as his eyes fluttered open. "Larry?" He called as he sat up.

He yawned before looking down at Larry's outfit. Then he smiled, "You're ready," Larry looked away. "You look good."

"Why you no ready too?" Larry asked Laurent.

"Really?" Laurent chuckled. "And go through what I did yesterday? No, thanks."

Larry stared at Laurent, "Wait, what time is you workshop suppose to start?"

Laurent picked up his phone from his nightstand and powered the screen. "About one hour." Then he started getting up. "I'll start getting ready."

--

The Workshop had began and Larry sat on the floor at one end of the gym admiring everything his brother did. The way he interacted with the fans, the way he carried every single one of them along, it was no wonder his fans adored him to pieces.

Laurent had taught his fans a dance routine and was watching them come out in threes to perform it. He strolled over to where Larry was and sat beside him.

"I'm so tired," Laurent said, as he lay his head on Larry's shoulder.

Larry involuntarily gulped as he stared down at the way Laurent's long neck was stretched with droplets of sweat rolling down his wet body. His chiselled cheek was well structured all the way down to his chin and Larry wondered what it would be like to kiss every spot of his face. What it would be like to touch and feel every bit of Laurent, to explore every part hidden and seen. He wanted so much to be able to hold Laurent, to kiss him whenever he wanted, to cuddle with him, to make-

Marcus would hit him in the head if he were to tell him what was going through his head. Marcus was their cousin, he was Larry's best friend and the only one that knew how Larry really felt about Laurent.

It had happened when he was twenty-one and had already been watching lots of videos about Laurent. He had come across a video of Laurent, it was posted by an anonymous YouTube account. It was a video of Laurent dancing so erotic to a Beyoncé's song, and now that he had seen Roy, he was sure Roy was in the video too. The two boys were both in shorts, dancing and grinding on each other, probably not aware that someone was recording or maybe they knew but didn't care. The video stirred something in Larry and he had wondered what it would feel like to be the one grinding against Laurent. He had gone to sleep that night dreaming of he and Laurent kissing, touching and dry humping each other in his room in their mother's house and the next day he had woken up with a massive boner. Laurent and Roy must have forgotten all about the video but Larry never did because after he had watched the video he had found himself watching Laurent dance in a way he hadn't been before. Whenever he would watch Laurent dance, he would see him as the shirtless Laurent in shorts, it had gone on for a few weeks until he realised he had started developing feelings for him.

He had confided in Marcus and Marcus told him it didn't matter. That it was normal for one to have a crush on their idol but Larry knew it wasn't normal. Laurent wasn't just his idol, he was his brother, his twin. Nothing was normal about developing feelings and he blamed it on the fact that they grew up separately. It wouldn't have happened if they had grown up together, now all he saw was a perfect looking doppelganger of himself who was without mistake or flaw.

"Laurent, your dance," A girl came up to them and told Laurent.

Laurent looked up and that was when Larry saw he had been asleep. He must be tired, Larry thought. At least he had danced, yelled and taught for five hours non stop.

"Okay, baby," Laurent smiled at the girl who blushed shyly and walked away.

Laurent stood up and stretched, his bones popping. "Ow!"

"Sorry. You very tired, I see. When you going to be done?"

Laurent looked down at his watch. "In thirty-five minutes."

Larry nodded and watched Laurent retreat to the dance floor. He said something to the dj and once Jay z's Somewhere in America came on the whole place erupted in a series of cheers.

"Wow! Go Laurent!"

"Yes, Laurent!"

"Show them what you've got, Laurent!" And he did.

He break danced, rocked, split, dabbed and all whatnot (not in this order tho). Then when the chorus came on, he began twerking, earning more screams from the fans and even Larry. Larry's scream was the loudest. He had seen videos of Laurent twerking but not so up close. He was a fucking twerk master, Larry had to tip his hat for his brother. And Larry didn't even want to start imagining how it would feel to have Laurent twerk on him.

Laurent rounded off when the music came to a halt and he gave a bow before heading over to Larry.

"You so good, Laurent," Larry said to Laurent.

"Thanks," Laurent smiled at him and then took both his hands, making Larry furrow his brows in confusion. "Now your turn."

Larry didn't hear him right. Laurent hadn't just say 'Now your turn' to him.

"What?" Larry asked.

"Dance," He said pulling Larry to the dance floor.

"Non, non, I can no," Larry's eyes widened. He didn't know he was going to be dancing, at all. He only came to watch his brother and nothing else.

"Why? You're a dancer and I have never seen you dance. You've seen me dance like three times. Twice today. C'mon, Larry."

Larry wanted to correct Laurent and tell him he had seen him dance over a thousand times but he didn't.

"Non," Larry shook his head, the fans staring at them wondering what the two brothers were talking about.

"Please," Laurent pouted. "For me?"

Larry stared at Laurent, defeated.

Why did he choose to use that phrase 'for me'? It was as if he knew that that phrase 'for me', 'for Laurent' could have him robbing Bank of America.

"Okii," Larry nodded. "For you."

"Yes!" Laurent fist pumped in the air and went over to talk with the dj.

He stood with Roy as the music came on, the fans screaming in happiness as they realised what was happening.

Larry looked up at Laurent and gave a small smile before he took up the stage.

Laurent's eyes didn't leave Larry as he watched him dance. In his life, he had always acknowledged himself as the best dancer he knew but that day, watching Larry own the floor he knew he had to think again. Larry was a god. The way he moved, the way he slid from side to side, the way he spun, he rocked the whole place and throughly shook the foundations.

"Woah!!!!!" Roy shouted. "That's my boy! That's my fucking boy right there!!"

"Go Larry!" Laurent yelled as he kept nodding his head to the song, also feeling Larry.

The music came to a halt and Laurent raced over and jumped on Larry, enveloping him a big hug. Larry twirled Laurent in his arms as the two boys laughed.

Larry stopped and Laurent came down, taking Larry's face in his hands. "You're so fucking good, Larry. I'm so proud of you!"

"Thank you. I proud of you too," Larry smiled and Laurent touched their foreheads and rubbed them together.

"Now, my manager would want you too," Laurent said happily.

--

(A/N: For the sake of the fanfic Laurent's manager would be called Victor)

And just as Laurent predicted, his manager called him up saying he needed to see he and Larry immediately. So, after they met up with his fans and had taken lots of pictures together, they headed for his manager's office.

"Hey, Laurent. And Larry, " The manager said as the two boys walked into his office.

"Hey, Vic, meet Larry. Larry, meet Victor, my manager," Laurent said as he walked in and flopped on a chair.

"Hi, Mr Victor," Larry said. nervously as he went and shook hands with Mr. Victor.

"Call me, Victor, please. Sir makes me seem so old and I'm only thirty-six," Victor smiled at Larry. "So, Larry is it?"

"Yes," Larry nodded as he went over to sit next to Laurent who had brought out his phone and was playing on it.

"How long have you been dancing?"

Larry thought for a while before responding. "Since I seven. Nineteen years now,"

"Wow! For nineteen years?!" The manager gasped

"Yes,"

"Wow," Laurent said looking at Larry. "That's two years earlier than I started."

"No wonder he's that good," Victor nodded as he stared at Larry, who couldn't hide his blush, in admiration.

"You watched?" Laurent asked, referring to Larry's early dancing.

"Laurent, how many times do I have to tell you, I watch your Workshops as they go on," Victor said to Laurent before turning to Larry. "So, Larry, have you ever considered taking dancing as your career?"

"Uh, I dance when I in France. I work at the studio where I teach dancing but it more of a hobby than a career," Larry explained.

"Do you want to make it into a career?" Victor asked, as he looked at Larry hopefully.

"You mean, like how my twin do?"

"Yes." Victor nodded.

"Do you want to dance with me, Larry? Do you want to take up dancing as your career and enjoy this fame and happiness with me? While I was watching you dance, I saw how happy and satisfied you looked. Dancing make you happy, Larry. Dancing warms your heart. And I promise you'll feel a lot more fulfilled if you are able to inspire people with your dancing."

Larry wanted to. He had so long been wanting the world to know him for his dancing and now he had the opportunity of showing this to everyone and he felt so nervous of answering. He didn't want to regret anything. He didn't want to say yes now and regret saying yes tomorrow, also he didn't want to say no now and beat himself up for saying no. He knew what he wanted but he was scared that giving his answer now would make it seem like he didn't think this answer through before giving it.

He looked at Victor and Victor had this look of plea in his eyes, like he had seen another big fish in the ocean and wanted to scoop it up before anyone else did. And he was grateful that Victor believed in him.

Then he turned to Laurent. His brother, his twin, the only person that could make him feel hot and cold at the same time, the only person that makes him want to look good. The look in his eyes were of trust, belief, hope, encouragement, pride and love. He wanted him to dance with him. He wanted to show to the world that Larry was as good as he was, and Larry could see it. Larry could very much see that Laurent wanted to share the spotlight with him. Even earlier, while taking photos and signing autographs for fans, after Laurent would sign, he would pass it over to Larry and tell him to sign too. Laurent wanted his twin to be happy, to be fulfilled and if not for anything, Larry nodded because of Laurent.

"Okii, I do it." He said and Laurent screamed in excitement.

"Yes!" Laurent pulled Larry into a hug. "Thank you so much. You won't regret this, I promise!"

"Wow, Larry. That's amazing. I'm sure you'll open the gate to more and bigger gigs for the both of you." Victor said and Larry only bowed.

"Thank you. I hope I no disappoint you and meet up to you expectation, Victor." Larry said as Laurent threw his hand over Larry's shoulder and went back to playing on his phone.

"I'm sure you'll be just as amazing as your brother,"

"Or even better," Laurent said without looking up from his phone and Larry was really grateful for his support.

"So, since I was hoping for this to happen I already planned something for you both," He said and Larry stared at him, expectantly, to continue. "I'm letting you both out on a vacation for one month in any part of the world you want, all expenses on us. And when you get back, you start work as twin dancers."

"Wow," Laurent said not looking up from his phone. He must be use to this so it wasn't a big deal for him but it was for Larry.

"Really? Thank you so much, Victor. You no have to do that," Larry said.

"Of course, of course, I heard about your story and how you got back together and I'm human, so it touched me. This is not the era where twin children are being cast into the evil forest, this is the era where they are encouraged and adored. Especially, two good looking young men like yourselves," Victor said and Larry only laughed.

"Feeling us that much, huh, Victor?" Laurent teased.

"Shh," Larry said before turning to Victor. "Thank you for believing in us."

"You're welcome," He said, then added. "So, what are we going to call you both? Individual names or a name for the both of you?"

"I can just go with Larry Bourgeois," Larry suggested.

"No, I don't think so. You both are coming back as a new team, not Laurent and a complement. I think a name for the both of you would be better."

"Like what?" Larry asked

"Bourgeois twins?" Victor suggested.

"L Twins?" Larry asked.

"Dicovered twins?"

"Lost and found tw- non, non," Larey said as he waved off his funny suggestion.

"Incredible tw-"

"Les Twins?" Laurent whispered and the other two turn to look at him. He was staring down at his phone.

"Les Twins?" Victor asked.

"Les Twins. The Twins," Larry said as he nodded and looked at Victor who was also nodding.

"What?" Laurent looked up. "I wasn't talking to you, I was just reading what some fans were saying."

"Les Twins," Larry repeated.

"Oh, that's what they called us. Apparently some girl started it first on twitter and now it's trending world wide," Laurent explained.

"That's what we going to be called," Larry smiled at Laurent who thought for a while before smiling at him, nodding his head.

Laurent's POV

I felt so excited as I entered my room. I was going on a one month vacation and when I return, I would be beginning a new phase of my career with my twin brother. It made me so happy that this was happening so fast and it was really incredible and I was sure Larry was happy about it because he kept smiling to himself all day long.

I was happy that he was happy and I would do anything to keep it at that.

So, I brought out my phone as I lay on my bed and went on Instagram. I had received lots of tags on videos and pictures from last night at the club and today at the workshop. I liked as many as I could before I chose to leave a good night post for the fans. The picture we had taken that day.

Laurentbourgeois1:

Laurentbourgeois1: As amazing as we could come. Newest twin dancers in the block, or should I say in the world, Les Twins - Larry and Laurent Bourgeois.
We have lots of goodies to give you guys when we return from our Vacation, just imagine double of what I gave you ;) Thank you for believing in us. We love you.

P.S - Our name was picked by you guys ♥

Don't worry, I'll get Larry to open an Instagram and twitter account.

I love you guys.

--

A/N: Three thousand words! That's all I'll say. 😍

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

12.3K 882 34
5 years later, Laurent and Larry Read-Bourgeois and their two children, are living a seemingly perfect life. An unexpected, and traumatic event leav...
6.4K 650 32
Another 5 years on, and the Read-Bourgeois clan are still as much the close knit, loving family they always have been. But with bigger children, com...
40K 1.6K 45
Cynter Moreno is an extremely beautiful twenty-five-year-old street artist and professional dancer that is looking for love in the worst places you...