The Pack and Friends + SideMe...

Por LueLue15

This is my book of One-Shots and it will mostly be about the Pack and Friends and the SideMen. Warning: This... Más

One-Shot Book
NoochZahHutt- Broken
Vikklan- Evil (Part 1)
Merome- Secrets
Vikklan- Evil (Part 2)
Poofless- Hybrids
Vikklan- Evil (Part 4)
Warning
Kenoco- Devil (Part 1)
Poofless- Used
Kenoco- Devi (Part 2)
PeteZahHutt- Lost It All
Merome- Love?
ZerkStar123- Up All Night
Tagged! YAY!
NoochZahHutt- Science (Part 1)
Vikklan- Neverland
MiniStar- Vampire
NoochZahHutt- Science (Part 2)
Merome- Treat You Better
Multiple Ships- Truth or Dare
Thank YOU!
Poofless- Magic
Kenoco- Touch
Merome- Beast (Part 1)
NoochZahHutt- Nobody
Vikklan- Animal
TAGG!!!!!!!!!
Taken.....
Taken.....2
Merome- Beast (Part 2)
Taken.....3
Another OnE!
Dead by Daylight
MiniZerk- Better Than Yourself
SideMen
NoochZahHutt- Quiet
Nightmare- Sidemen
Poofless- BLUE
MiniZerk- Spirits
NoochZahHutt- Kidnapped
Merome- Beast (Part 3)
Sidemen- Waka Waka
Vikklan- Different
NoochZahHutt- Kidnapped (Part 2)
SDMN- I am Done! (Part 1)
NoochZahHutt- Kidnapped (Part 3)
Poofless- In Your Arms
Christmas Special
Christmas Special (Part 2)
New Year Special
Something Different (Part 1)
Something Different (Part 2)
WrotoStar- Left
SDMN- I am Done! (Part 2)
KSIStar- Armor
Well...
Tag!!!!!
Merome- Stars
NoochZahHutt- Back
Ksimon- I'm here
Vikklan- Break The Distance
Vobi- Futbol Match
Minizerk- Help... (Part 1)
MiniZerk- Help...(Part2)
NoochZahHutt- Am I Really Wanted
MiniZerk- Help...(Part 3)
NoochZahHutt - Am I Really Wanted (Part 2)

Vikklan- Evil (Part 3)

458 12 9
Por LueLue15

Lachlan's Pov:

It has been about a week since Vikk took my places, I begged him not to go, but he never breaks his promises. The thing that hurts the most is that Vikk loves me back and he kisses me, but now I can hold him and tell him I love him until I get him back.

So as I said is had been a week since the Person took Vikk from me and it has been a week and I am stuck in London with now idea on how to help him! Then I desisted to call the rest of the Pack and Brandon, I actually really trust the guy.

(L: Lachlan, P: Preston, R: Rob, M: Mitch, J: Jerome, B: Brandon)

M: Where have you been!
J: We have not hear from you for a week, and where is Vikk?
P: Vikk never misses a day to upload and neither do you unless something happens.
L: Well something has happened. Something bad.

Tears start running down my face and Brandon was the first to realize.

B: First off, Lachlan what happened? Two, where are you because you are not in your room, not even in your house.
L: I am in London.....I got kidnapped and Vikk traded places with me.....
R: What?!
P: Lachlan are you okay?
L: No....Vikk told......Wait are you guys......Please don't hate me......I am gay......

More tears ran down my face.....and I sat on one of the park benches.

B: Shhh, Lachlan. You are fine. I know I don't hate you because I am kinda the same.

I lift up my head and I look at Brandon thought my phone.

L: What do you mean.
B: I am Bi, I like both Boys and Girls.
L: That is cool.
M: And Lachlan you are our friend we could never hate you.
P: Now what did Vikk say to you.
L: He said he loved me, and we kissed.
J: Biggums you own me 20$
M: Fine.....
L: You guys bet on that!
M: Yea, you get all Nervous when you are around Vikk and the high difference....And you probably haven't noticed it but Vikk is a totally flirt with you.
B: And you call me Vikk about all the time on H3M
R: And you guys are overall cute together.
P: Now what happened?
L: This person came into my house and Kidnapped me, I feel asleep and woke up in a stranger building. The Person came in and told me he is doing this to scare a little star.
J: No harm right.
L: To me no.......
The Person knocked me out and when I woke up where were in a park, I saw Vikk and he told the stranger to let me go, he did and I ran to Vikk. I asked him not to go. He told me his promised. I then told  him I loved him. He smiled and stood on his toes and he put his arms around my neck and pulled me down into a kiss.....
B: That is really cute.
L: I hugged him and told him I was going to find him and I pulled him into a hug. The Person then told Vikk to come here or we was going to kill me, you guy and his family is he didn't come over to him in 10 seconds so Vikk ran over there and the Person handcuffed his hands behind his back, Vikk turned his head and looked at me, I run off and hide behind a bush to see what would happen.
The Person pushes the gun into Vikk's back and pulls his head back by his hair.
The Person then said this
" You are my Slave, you will do anything and everything i ask you to do. Am i clear Slave?"
Vikk nods his head then,The Person pulls one his hair harder so Vikk was looking into his eyes.
"What Slave."
And I hear Whisper a Yes Master..
The Person then tells Vikk to go next to a red car, he does and the stranger follows. The Person pulls a metal collar around his neck and shoves a gag in his mouth, then puts a blind fold over his eyes.
M: He is protecting you.
L: All of us, because he did say he would kill all of us, if Vikk didn't listen.
J: Guess I missed that part.
L: I wanted to go over there and stop him right then and there but I would have gotten killed, I did get the license plate number.
B: Oh! I got that covered. Can I have the number?
L: Yea! Wait you know how to run a license plate number?
B: No but the DMV does?
P: Peter what are you doing?
B: Give me the License plate number and I will tell you after.

I let out a sigh and I read out the numbers and letters: 4T6 H8M (You see what I did there right?)

B: Give me a few.

We all go quiet as we watch Pete typing on his computer and talking quietly to himself. Also just giving off random faces witch made us all snicker but we kept quiet.

After about 25 to 30 minutes Brandon looked at us and smiled.

B: Got, it and now why do you look like you like a tomato?

We all break out laughing and He just states at us.

M: Pete your facial expressions, and if you are going to talk to your self quiet down.

A blush goes across Pete's face and he sits on the floor so we could not see him.

L: Aww....Come on Pete.
B: No.
J: Petey.
B: Fine.

Pete gets back in his chair and he looks at his other screen again.

R: So you said you would tell us how you did it?
P: So spill.
B: I hacked into the London DMV (They have one right?) And I had to go though every licence plate number until i fould it.
M: You hacked into a government system?!
B:It is not that hard and they can never find me.
P: WAIT, you have done it before?
B: When I was in High School, i did it twice.
P: Wow Peter, WOW!
B: So I have all of the information, I am going to print it off be right back.

Pete walked out of the room and I hear shouting, I hear feet running up the stairs and the door slamed. Pete walked back into the piture and he had a black eye.

L: Pete! What happened.
B: Nothing I just fail down the stairs.
P: Shouting.
B: Me swearing.
L: Okay, so information.
P: You are not doing this by yourself.
R: I will pay for a hotel.
B: I will help.
J: So will Mitch and myself.
M: Yep.
R: Okay well I just made reservations for a three bedroom suit at the Marriot, you can find it right?
L: Yes got a GPS.
B: well I will see you guys there.

"BRANDON HUTT, YOU BETTER OPEN THIS DOOR, AND GET YOU BUTT OUT OF THIS HOUSE AND NEVER COME BACK!"

B: Bye!

And Pete disconnected from the Skype call. I looked at the others.

J: Ummm, what just happened?
M: No idea, Well see you there.
L: See ya.

I hung up and made my way over to the Marriot.

Once I got there I sighed into the room and crashed on the sofa.

~~Time Skip to when the boyz (Minus Lachlan) get to the air port~~

Brandon's Pov:

I got of the plane and pulled my hoodie up and walked to find my stuff, I found it then texted the guys that I was here the only one that didn't reply was Preston, so I guessed that he was still on the plane. Rob texted me telling me to go to the StarBuck on the East side so I did.

I got there and I spotted the guys in the far right corner, I made my way over to them and Mitch spotted me.

(M: Mitch, J: Jerome, R: Rob, B: Brandon)

M: I found the little Petey Hutt Jr!
B: I see you to Mitchell

I sat down at the table and kept my hood up as the guys where talking.

R: What happened Brandon.
B: What are you talking about?
J: The shouting, did your parents kick you out?
B: It was nothing guys.
M: Then take off your hood.

Then I hear a vibration and Rob pulled out his phone.

R: Preston is here.
J: Then lets go!

I laugh a little bit and stand up with my luggage in hand. We walk over to section A and stand there. Then someone jumps in front of me and I scream and everyone laughs. I look around to see Preston laughing his arse off.

B: Really Preston Really?! And you are Vloging
P: Sorry Peter. But you are to gullible. And yes,  I am telling the viewer that I am hanging out in London of a bit. Now why don't you take off your hoodie. It is hot
B: I am cold now lets go.
I start to walk to the rental car place and I hear foot steps following me I let out a sigh and my shoulders slump as I walk to it.

We get there and Rob drives since he has driven in London before, I get in the very back with Preston sitting next to me and I end up falling asleep.

Preston's Pov:

I have known Peter since Grade school and we have been good friends since then, even when he had to move to Cali. I know when he is not okay and when he is hiding something.

(P: Preston, R: Rob, M: Mitch, J: Jerome)

P: Did someone text Lachlan.
J: I did.

The car goes silence and I look over to see Peter asleep. I pull his hoodie off and the sight almost made me cry.

P: Guys....

Jerome and Mitch look at me and I point at Peter and they gasp.

J: Is that why he keep his hoodie on his face?
P: I guess.
R: What is going on?
M: Pete's face is covered in bruises.
R: That is what he was hiding?
P: Yep.

I pull the hoodie back up just as Rob pulls into the Marriot parking lot. I then wake up Pete and he sits up and rubs the back of his neck.

(B: Brandon)

B: That was a fast drive.
P: You fell asleep silly.

He nods his head and gets out of the car, what happened to him?

Lachlan's Pov:

I wake up to a ding on my phone that said that the guys where hear. I smile and wait for a knock at the door but instead I hear a scream and laugher. I open the door to see Pete on the floor and all of the other guys laughing.

(B: Brandon, P: Preston, R: Rob, J: Jerome, M: Mitch, L: Lachlan)

B: Come one again?
P: Yep sorry Pete, but I got that one on camera to.
L: You are Vloging.
P: Yea, but only to tell that that I will not be uploading for a little while. And they get to see me scare Peter twice!
B: Preston
P: Yes Peter?
B: I hate you.

With that Pete walked into the bathroom and locked the door behind him.

P: Come on Peter it was a joke
B: I know, and I am not mad at you. I am just protecting myself.
P: From what?
B: You scaring me!
P: You jag.
B: Oh, you love me Preston.
R: Brandon get out of the Bathroom.
B: Fine.

Pete came out of the bathroom and walked over to the sofa's and sat down

P: Petteerrr.
B: What
P: Plz!
B: I told you I am not mad at you.
P: Okay.
B: I love you Lava P,
P: Yea, he loved me! I love you to.
J: Okay that is the weirdest thing I have ever seen.
M: Biggums you live with me and I know that you have seen weirder.
B: And it is just Friendship love. Kara has my heart anyways.
L: Okay that was just way to cute.
B: What was cute.
L: What you just said.
B: Oh, Kara has my heart.
L: Yes, you got away with words bro.
J: I agree with you there.
B: Okay, okay you are making me blush.

Pete pulls his hood farther down his face and hides his face.

R: You get flustered easily.
P: Agreed.
M: Me too.
B: Okay, Staapp.

we all laugh a little bit.

L: Okay enough messing around, we need to find Vikk
B: Got the information on the Person right here.
L: Okay lets go get Vikk.
R: Not yet.
L: Why?
R: We need a plan so now one gets hurt or killed.
J: Yes, and I need to know one more thing. Petey what happened, Your face is full of bruises.

I look at Pete and he stiffens up. Preston walks behind him and quickly takes of the hoodie and leaves Pete in his black
T-Shirt. I gasp and so do the others bruises ran down his arms and his face was covered in them, not to mention a pretty decent black eye.

Pete curls up in a ball trying to hide himself.

M: Pete what happened?

Pete dosen't say anything so Preston sits him up and looks into his eyes.

P: Peter I am your best friend what happened? We did hear the yelling thought the computer.

I see tears running down Pete's face and Preston pulled him into a hug.

B: You know how I told you I was BI?
L: Yea, that made me feel a lot better knowing how it feels to like the same gender.
B: Well my parents are really, I mean really Homophobic, I never told anyone ever since I found out, but I told you to make you feel better.
J: Wait are you telling me that your parents beat you.
B: Yes....

More tears came down Petes face.

B: And they kicked me out as because they heard. I called Kara to tell her and she said that see still loves me and that she would never change her perspective on me because of something like that. So I am moving in with her after we get Vikk back.
R: I am so sorry Brandon.
B: I was getting ready to move it anyways so....I think I will be fine...
M: And you are welcome at Jerome's and my place anytime.

Pete smiled.

B: Thanks guys, now back to the situation at hand.

I nod my head and pull Pete into a quick embrace, he hugs back. Then goes to put his hoodie back on.

M: Pete, you don't have to hide it.
B: I do if I go out into public......
J: No, because if people stare at you I will tell them to back off.
B: Fans, Jerome, Fans. I can't let the Fans see this.
P: You have long sleeve shirts and you can give then the same excuse you gave us about your face, you fell down the stairs.
B: Okay.....
R: Lachlan you look like a mess, go take a shower,
L: I don't have any other cloths.
B: I am as tall as you.
L: Which is a surprise.

Pete rolls his eyes and throws a pair of Sweet pants and a light blue shirt.

B: Leave your cloths outside the door and I will wash them.

I nod my head and walk into the bathroom, I strip and get into the shower

~~Time Skip~~

I get out of the shower and I see my cloths on the floor by the door. I get dresses and walk out of the bathroom.

I then walk out and I see everyone on the couch. I walk there just in time to see Brandon throw his phone across his room and storm pass me and out the door.

I watch him and so do the others, I pick up my phone and I see a message. It was from him mother and father, telling him he is a worthless person that will go to the Underworld.

L: Guys! I don't like Pete's parents.

They come to see the message and they all frown. I walk out the door to see Pete sitting to the side of the door crying.

B: There are a lot more than that but don't worry, lets get Vikk back.

He stands up and walks into the room again and takes out his laptop before sitting down.

B: So I have his address and number. His name is Maximus Rogers. I can also see what he bought and where. then there is a criminal record. But I don't know if you want to read it.
L: Read it please.
B: He said that he killed about 10 people about 15 years ago.
L: WHAT!
R: Lachlan calm down it will be fine.
B: Yes, then he was in prison for 15 year and then he has been clean ever since.
P: Well lets just get him back fast....
R: Rest first....
B: I got the sofa.
J: N....
B: Jerome, I am having one of the sofa's, then there are two beds in two of the rooms.
M: I will have that one.
J: I go with Mitch.
R: I got the other one.
R: same.
L: I get the master sweet.

They all laugh a little bit and the we all head off to bed. I sit in my bed for a little bit and think
"I am coming for you Vikk, as I promised."

Seguir leyendo

También te gustarán

43.7K 865 39
Pack and Sidemen boyxboy oneshots. We don't do reader or y/n but are open to legit everything else! (requests/suggestions OPEN) please By Kelcey and...
146K 3.7K 195
Still Gay GAy gaY GaY gAy gAyYyYyYy (literally nothing had changed since the last book)
11.2K 327 19
oh my gawd this is my first book and I cant wait to find out how it goes.......... hope you all like it XD!!!!!!!!! #Vikklanforlife I will take sugg...
19K 1K 49
Welcome to a wonderful book. This is my One Shots of Wonderfulness. In this specific book I will write anything the Pack & Friends or the Sidemen. ...