Blind Date

By imakestories

Emma Swan is a beautiful 28yrs old single mother with her 2year old son Henry. She has been caught up in work... More

Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
Chapter 26
Chapter 27
Chapter 28
Chapter 29
Chapter 30
Chapter 31
Chapter 32
Chapter 33
Chapter 34
Chapter 35
Chapter 36
Chapter 37
Chapter 38
Chapter 39
Chapter 40
Chapter 41
Chapter 42
Chapter 43
Chapter 44
Chapter 45
Chapter 46
Chapter 47
Chapter 48
Chapter 49
Chapter 50
Chapter 51
Chapter 52
Chapter 53
Chapter 54
Chapter 55
Chapter 56
Chapter 57
Chapter 58
Chapter 59
Chapter 60
Chapter 61
Chapter 63
Chapter 64
Chapter 65
Chapter 66

Chapter 62

994 70 1
By imakestories

Emma's POV

Yesterday the family staid in the hotel and later went down to downtown disney. Today we are going to Disneyland.

"Okay Annabeth do you want to wear your Snow White dress or your Elsa dress?" I ask her.

"Umm Daddy pick." Annabeth tells Killian.

"You look beautiful in both." Killian tells her.

"Can we go now?" Henry asks.

"After your sister is ready." I tell him.

"That will be forever." Henry says.

"Its best you both learn young. Women take forever to get ready." Killian tells both Aidan and Henry.

"Shut up." I say to him.

"Just be Elsa." Aidan tells his sister.

"No be Snow White." Henry says.

"Mommy I cant choose." Annabeth says.

"Okay. Put them both on and see which on you like better." I tell her.

"Okay." She say.

She went back into the room and came back dressed as Snow White.

"Well arent you a pretty Snow White." Killian says picking her up.

"Heehee Daddy its still me." She says to him.

"Okay lets go." I say to them.

We spent the entire day at disneyland and by the end everyone was sleeping on Killian. Killian and I took a seat at a table and Annabeth laid on his right side and Aidan on his left. I left for a few to go to the bathroom and Henry was laying on the middle of Killian's chest.

"Shh dont say anything." Killian says to me.

"You really took them all on. Shall we go back to the hotel?" I ask him.

"Can you move them to the stroller?" He asks.

"Sure." I say.

We moved the kids to the stroller and took them back to the hotel. In the middle of the night I was snuggled into Killian's chest and he kissed the top of my head as I drift off and sleep.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

10.2K 450 19
Emma Swan and Killian Jones met. They fell in love. They quickly got married. They got pregnant. They had identical twin daughters. They were a fami...
108K 4.4K 40
Killian Jones (29) is now a single father of 3 little boys after his wife dies. Emma Swan (26) is a girl who just need to get away from the life she...
86.9K 4.6K 40
Emma Swan is a 22 year old woman who Graduated from College. She always had a plan for what came next. She thought by the end of College she would ha...
181K 7.4K 56
Emma Swan (18) is David Nolan's little sister. She was brought into their family was she was only two and David was six. Killian Jones (22) is David...