I will never love or will i (...

By Yuki567

A girl that is emotionless and two boys that hate each other, will make the emotionless girl that says she wi... More

I will never love or will i (Izaya and Shizuo love triangle)* Editing*
Part 1 (in the past) *edited*
Part 2 (In the past)*edited*
Part 3 (In the Past) *edited*
Part 4 (In the Past) *Edited*
Part 5 (In the past)
Part 6 (In the Past)
Part 7 (In the past)
Part 8 (In the past)
part 9 (In the past)
Part 10 (In the past)
Part 11 (In the Past)
Part 12 (In the Past)
Chapter 13 (in the past)
Chapter 14 (in the past)
Chapter 15 (in the past)
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Introduction
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
Chapter 26
Chapter 27 (End)
READ

Surprise!!! (Read!!)

709 19 3
By Yuki567

If you didn't like the way the story ended how about i tell everyone of you that  i might be adding a squeal to this story. Why? Because many people have been begging me to do a squeal and to not let her die, because the ending made them cry. Also I also have to admit that the ending made me cry as well when i re-read it and started to think to myself about, how i could make so many people cry because of this, well cry no more because the squeal will be coming out soon. So be aware that i will on my page of my profile to see when i post it up or keep track on this story, because i will update on here to tell everyone who has read this to go to the squeal story of this story.

- Yuki567

P.S. -I hope you all are excited for the squeal  C :   ^~^

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

762 43 10
"Destined," She said finally, "destined to be in love." · · ─────── ·𖥸· ─────── · · What happens when a beautiful young girl meets a beautiful youn...
25.2K 1K 24
**********completed*********** Izaya Orihara and Shizuo Heiwajima have hated each other since they met. Neither of them will ever feel anything less...
959 30 23
In this world Shizuo embraced his "monster" and likes violence and causing destruction. Izaya hates humans and likes monsters but besides that he's s...
193K 8.2K 103
Shizuo and Izaya are both always fighting. It's always the same. Shizuo gets angry, and Izaya always gets away. So what happens when things turn out...