New Life | Uta No Prince-sama...

By Reapers_Rose

This is a reader insert story. You are a normal girl that, unfortunately, lost her parents and is living by h... More

Chapter 1 - Kohaku
Chapter 2 - What Happened
Chapter 3 - Meetings
Chapter 4 - Class A
Chapter 5 - Lunch Time
Chapter 6 - Piano
Chapter 7 - Lyrics
Chaptet 8 - Inspiration
Chapter 9 - Rerun Of Last Time
Chapter 10 - Late night meeting
Chapter 11 - Slip Up
Chapter 12 - Rooftop
Chapter 13 - Ren's Song
Chapter 14 - Choreography
Chapter 15 - Hights
Chapter 16 - Audition
Chapter 17 - Letter
Chapter 18 - Comfort
Chapter 19 - Going To A Concert
Chapter 20 - Lost
Chapter 21 - Concert
Chapter 22 - Rain
Chapter 23 - Downgraded
Chapter 24 - Summer Camp
Chapter 25 - A Dream
Chapter 26 - Late Night Talk
Chapter 27 - Halloween
Chapter 28 - Halloween Party(Option 1)
Chapter 28 - Halloween Party(Option 2)
Chapter 30 - A Band
Chapter 31 - I'm Ruined
Chapter 32 - Maybe
Chapter 33 - This Could Work
Chapter 34 - Just Think About It
Chapter 35 - Turn Of Events
Chapter 36 - Lost
Chapter 37 - There's Still A Chance

Chapter 29 - Audition Forms

3.8K 137 12
By Reapers_Rose

If I could physically smirk bigger, I would. Granted, I would get the nickname Cheshire Cat but that doesn't matter. Why? Well it's because Ichinose is singing and when I say singing I mean singing. He's singing with his heart and it sounds beautiful. I've completely turned around in my seat, just so I can hear him better.

I didn't miss the small looks that were sent Haru-chan's way. Which made me what to smirk bigger but my cheeks were starting to hurt. This Ichinose and the Ichinose, or Hayato, at the concert back then, are totally different people. His songs sound like his and not like those of a complet stranger.

I glance at Haru-chan and see her with the biggest smile ever. I can't blame her, if I should've stumbled up such a boy, that needed help and was able to help him, I couldn't been feeling more pround myself. I also didn't miss the small tears that were at the corner of her eyes. It's unbelievable how much I want them to end up together.

~•~•~•~

Everyone's making progress in finding their partners but I don't have a clue about what I'm going to do with Ren. I sigh as I'm walking up the stairs to my dorm room.

"Hello there, my lady." I look up to see Ren, holding a bouquet of flowers and giving me that flirtatious smile of his.

"Ren, what are you doing here?" I walk up the last couple of stairs so that we can be on the same level. Even tough he's taller then me.

"I have been looking for you." I raise an eyebrow at him. I don't have a good feeling about this. And I still have to talk to him about what happened at the island.

"You see, I turned in my form." he takes my hand and puts the bouquet of flowers into it. Suddely he draws closer and I feel my cheeks start to heat up.

"Of course, I wrote down your name." he whispers into my ear and my eyes widen. I look to the side to try to cool down a bit.

"What's this? Is my dear lady still a little lost sheep?" I give him a glare. What's he up to?

"There is nothing to be in doubt about." he moves his hand, which I follow with my eyes, and starts to play with my hair. I can feel the blush slowly starting to raise again.

"I can definitely make you happy." he takes a step closer and I instinctively lean away from him. He's too close! I take a step back and he takes a step towards me. I start to moving backwards and he followes me, each step I take.

"With a magnificent, passionate song." I hit the wall behind me and my eyes widen a bit. In the same second, I made contact with the wall, he put his hand on it. I glance at his hand next to my head. I know I'm not trapped but I feel like I am.

"You wouldn't regret it." I turn my attention back to him. He opens his eyes and I'm shocked by the emotions I see in them.

"I need you." he continues and I can't seem to find my voice.

"That one day, you healed me and looked for the lyrics I ripped up and threw away," I glance to the side. I would't use the word heal, I mean I just disinfected his bruse, but I remember the day very well.

"You awoke the feelings towards music that were locked inside my heart." I blink. I finally find my voice and speak,

"T-that's nice and I-I'm flatte-" I start looking to the side but am cut off,

"Arigato." I look back at him.

"I want to look for what's beyond that, together with you." and there goes my voice again.

"And so..." he starts to lean in and I close my eyes in reflex.

I hear a soft chuckle and steps moving away from me. I slowly open my eyes to see Ren standing upright and let out a small sigh.

".... I'm waiting for a favorable answer, my lady." he turns and walk away. I'm left wide eyed, not knowing what to do. I shake my head and I glare at his retreating figure. That bastard!

Once I can't see him anymore, I sink down the wall. I really didn't need this. Why is he able to mess with my head?!

Sighing, I stand up and head to my dorm room. Maybe a bit of relaxing will help.

Closing the door behind me, I'm met with a meow. Looking to the bed across from mine, I see Kohaku. I put all of my things down and take a seat on my bed. He jumps onto my lap and just as I start to pet him, he starts purring.

"I wish you could talk. Then you could tell me what I should do." I lie down and put a hand on my forehead. Why do things have to be so complicated?

Hearing another meow, I look up and see Kohaku standing by the window and pawing at it. I sit up with a raised eyebrow and then is clicks and I sigh.

"You want me to go for a walk?" he meows and I slowly stand up from the bed. He didn't fail me before so there's no reason for me not to trust him.

I walk over to my closet and pull out a pair of tattered jeans, a black tank top, tying a black and red flanel around my waist and pull on my F/C low sneakers.

The sun's already setting but who cares. As I grab my journal and a pen, I notice that Kohaku has left. I sigh and walk out of my dorm room, closing the door behind me.

Walking out of the building, I'm instantly greeted by the orange sky. It's so beautiful and calming, just to look at it.

"Yo." I look towards the voice to see that it's Syo, leaning on a wall.

"I've been waiting for you." my face pales a bit as I remember Ren but I shake my head. Not the time or the place. I give Syo a smile and walk over to him.

"Wanna go for a walk?" I nod.

"Sure." we start making our way through the small garden in front of the building when he starts to talk

"I turned in my form-" I glance at him with the corner of my eye.

"-for the graduation audition." I smile.

"That's good."

"I wanna be partners with you." that's not good. My eyes widen a bit. You have go to be kidding me.

"See, Y/N,-" he turns around and starts to pick at the flowers.

"You're a fan of Toshiro-" I glance to the side. I wouldn't call myself a big fan but a fan I am.

"So you can understand how I feel about Hyuga-sensei." I walk closer to him.

"I was overjoyed when I found out! I throught that only somebody who knows that feeling of deep admiration could understand." I crouch down next to him.

"Ever since than, I had my eye on you." he glances at me with the corner of his eye.

"You're so light-hearted and kind-" I smile at him.

"-and most of the times you can look out for yourself but there are those moments when you're unsure of yourself-" I look at my lap.

"-and those are the moments that make me want to protect you the most." I look up at him, wide eyed.

"When it comes to music, you're completely different." by this time, we have already stood up but I didn't pay attention.

"It's scary how serious you are." he chuckles.

"For the longest time, I've been looking for someone who understands my feelings and will aim to make great music with me." I continue looking at me feet. What the hell is wrong with me today? Why am I feeling so shy?!

I snap out of my thoughts when I feel his hand going thrugh my hair. I look up at him, a bit wide eyed and cautiously raise my hand to the spot where his hand saw. I feel a soft flower under my fingers, he put a flower in my hair.

"It's you. If it's you, I'm sure we can...." he starts leaning forwards and I gulp.

"Lets parter up! Okay?" and for the second time in one day I lost my voice.

"No." that was not me. We both turn around to the owner of the voice to see that is Natsuki. My eyes widen, no, it's Satsuki. He hasn't got any glasses on.

"No? What the hell, Natsuki!?" I glance at Syo and put my hand on his upper arm. He turns around to face me with a raised eyebrow.

"It's Satsuki." I whisper, glancing at him. Syo's eyes widen and he quikly turns around.

"She's going to sing my song." he starts walking towards us and Syo moves in front of me. I look between the two, if I don't do something this will end badly.

"Satsuki." he stops and we meet eyes.

"Why do you want me to sing?" he leans on one leg and puts his hands inside his pockets.

"Because you're different and only someone like you can sing my songs." well that's new. The others want me to write but he wants me to sing.

He starts moving towards us and I unconsciously take a small step back. Which he notices and his eyes sharpen. If we're going to me hones, because of him a tree almost fell on me.

"The person who will walk with me through the world of music is right here." he says as he stops right in front of me and gives me a smirk. I glance to the side then back at him. Why is everyone so much taller then me?

"Hey!" Satuski turns towards Syo, glaring.

"Scram before I send you to the hospital." he threatens. Syo's eyes widen and he glances at me. 'Glasses' I mouth to him. He looks back at Satsuki and tsks, giving me one more concerned look, then turns and starts walking away. Satsuki turns back to me and I glare at him lightly.

"Why do you want me to sing your song?"

"That day, at the concer, you weren't afraid." I knit my eyebrows together. Could it be that he's actually lonely?

"There's only one person in the world that understands my music, you, Y/N." my eyes widen a bit. He's really honest about what he's saying, I can see it in his eyes. What if we had Satsuki all wrong? Maybe he has just a bed temper. I look to the side, holding my arms.

"Satsuki, I can't-" his eyes sharpen instantly and he glares at me. Keep calm, Y/N.

"-t-the headmaster-" and just like that a pair of glasses appear on his head. I blink just to see Syo walk out from behind him. He quickly walks over to me and I instantly notice the concern in his eyes.

"Are you alright?" I nod with a small smile.

"Yeah, I'm fine." I sigh and look to the ground. I feel so guilty for what just happened. I think that we have him all wrong.

"L/N-chan?" I look up to see a confused Natsuki. I shake my head of the thoughts.

"What happened?" I smile as I rub the back of my neck.

"Nothing happend. You.... tripped and hit your head." yeah, that's it.

"Really?" he asks wide eyed. I nod and motion to Syo.

"Tell him, Syo." he looks at me wide eyed then turns his attention to Natsuki.

"Y-yeah." and just like that Natsuki turned into his-old-self and started calling Syo cute.

I used this opportunity to sneak away.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

2.1M 110K 62
↳ ❝ [ INSANITY ] ❞ ━ yandere alastor x fem! reader β”• 𝐈𝐧 𝐰𝐑𝐒𝐜𝐑, (y/n) dies and for some strange reason, reincarnates as a ...
753K 35.5K 58
Taehyung is appointed as a personal slave of Jungkook the true blood alpha prince of blue moon kingdom. Taehyung is an omega and the former prince...
886K 40.9K 174
π’Šπ’ π’˜π’‰π’Šπ’„π’‰ the boy who lived falls for the girl who had no one
464K 29.4K 93
Kira Kokoa was a completely normal girl... At least that's what she wants you to believe. A brilliant mind-reader that's been masquerading as quirkle...