New Life | Uta No Prince-sama...

By Reapers_Rose

This is a reader insert story. You are a normal girl that, unfortunately, lost her parents and is living by h... More

Chapter 1 - Kohaku
Chapter 2 - What Happened
Chapter 3 - Meetings
Chapter 4 - Class A
Chapter 5 - Lunch Time
Chapter 6 - Piano
Chapter 7 - Lyrics
Chaptet 8 - Inspiration
Chapter 9 - Rerun Of Last Time
Chapter 10 - Late night meeting
Chapter 11 - Slip Up
Chapter 12 - Rooftop
Chapter 13 - Ren's Song
Chapter 14 - Choreography
Chapter 15 - Hights
Chapter 16 - Audition
Chapter 17 - Letter
Chapter 18 - Comfort
Chapter 19 - Going To A Concert
Chapter 20 - Lost
Chapter 21 - Concert
Chapter 22 - Rain
Chapter 23 - Downgraded
Chapter 24 - Summer Camp
Chapter 25 - A Dream
Chapter 26 - Late Night Talk
Chapter 27 - Halloween
Chapter 28 - Halloween Party(Option 2)
Chapter 29 - Audition Forms
Chapter 30 - A Band
Chapter 31 - I'm Ruined
Chapter 32 - Maybe
Chapter 33 - This Could Work
Chapter 34 - Just Think About It
Chapter 35 - Turn Of Events
Chapter 36 - Lost
Chapter 37 - There's Still A Chance

Chapter 28 - Halloween Party(Option 1)

3.9K 155 48
By Reapers_Rose

A/N: Okay, so I decided to try something out. I made two similar chapters under the name Halloween Party; option 1 and option 2. They are pretty similar but there are some differences, mostly caused by the two different costumes that you wear and there is a different song in each option, as well. I would very much like that you tell me what you all think about this chapters and if I should do something similar in the future.

Thanks for reading and until the next chapter

Bye Bye

~•~••~•~

A sigh escapes my lips as I'm sitting on a bench in front of Saotome Academy. The halloween party is being held where the entrance ceremony was at the beginning of the school year.

I've peeked to see how is was decorated and I must say that whoever decorated it has done a magnificent job. There are multi colored lights; where everyone is having fun and on the stage, jack o'lanterns, gravestones and mist. The couple of tables that are there, with food and drinks, look like old wells, or something like that, with spiderwebs and a skull on them, here and there.

I sigh as I look down at my outfit. Oji-chan has great sense in fashion but I couldn't go in what he wanted me to go. I told him that because I don't know what to wear, he can pick out a costume for me but that was not what I expected. It's was nice and cute and all but I felt like the dress was too short. So we made a compromise: I dress up like what he wants me to but I pick out the clothes.

"Y/N?" I instantly look up, from leaning on my hands, to see Syo standing in front of me.

"Hey, Syo." I greet with a wave.

"What's the matter?" he walks over and takes a seat next to me on the bench. He's dressed up like a vampire. Huh, It looks really good on him.

"Nothing, I just don't feel like I want to party." he raises an eyebrow.

"Why?" I just shrug.

"I don't know, I just don't feel like it."

"Well, how about I make you feel like it?" he says smirking.

"What?" I straighten up so that I can see him better.

"Give me a second." he stands up and walks away. I follow him with my eyes. What's he up to?

He comes back with a ballon in his hand. I glare at the balloon because it's filled with water, you can tell by it's shape. He stops a little ways from me and I raise an eyebrow.

"What are you going to do with that?" I ask as if he's dumb and doesn't know what a water balloon is. I know he's not, infact, I think he's very clever. He rolls his eyes at me.

"Stand up." he says smirking and I glare at him.

"Fine." I slowly stand up, never taking my eyes from him. He moves his hand back and my eyes widen.

"Syo, don't!" he just smirks the throws the balloon at me. I spring into action and dodge it. Looking at where the grass is wet now, a smirk finds it's way onto my face.

"Ha, you missed!" as I turn to look at him, my smirk instantly vanishes. He has two more balloons in his hands. Where did he get them from?!

He throws them and I'm lucky enough to dodge them. But deciding that I don't care anymore, when he throws the third on, I dodge it by jumping to the side, like a cat. I start laughing as soon as I stand up. That was so fun to do! I make my way to see just to see him staring into nothing.

"Syo?" I ask and wave my hand in front of his face. He snaps out of it and pink starts to dust his cheeks.

"-you." he mumbles looking to the side with his arms crossed.

"What did you say?" I raise an eyebrow. I didn't catch that.

"-cute." he mumbles again this time a bit louder but I couldn't hear him properly.

"I can't understand what you're saying, Syo, speak up." I cross my arms with a smirk still on my face and chuckling here and there.

"You look really cute, okay!" he shouts this time and I quickly pull back, my eyes wide. His cheeks are a bit red and I know mine are as well. He thinks I'm cute? He sighs and rubs the back of his neck, looking to the side.

"I-I didn't mean to yell in your face." he trys to apologize. What should I do? There's no need to make this even more awkward. He just complimented me, nothing more, right? Right.

"It's alright, Syo, I was being annoying." he quickly looks at me and I smile.

"And thanks." he finally smiles but there's still a little bit of pink on his cheeks. He glances at the party then back at me.

"Care to help me find the others?" I chuckle and nod.

"Sure." we start making our way to the party. I'm so glad this is all settled. This could've taken a turn for the worst.

"So what do you think of my costume?" he asks. I know I going to hate myself for this but I smirk anyways.

"It's purrfect." he glances at me with a raised eyebrow. I couldn't hold it in anymore so I start to laugh again and this time he joins me.

Finally at the party, Otoya-kun quickly walks over to us. His eyes widen as soon as he's close enough.

"Y/N-san?!" I just smile and wave. He shakes his head but there's still pink on his cheeks and continues,

"Everyone's been looking for you! Come on, they'll be glad to know you're alright." he's dressed like a mummy. I glance at Syo and he just shrugs. We follow Otoya-kun and soon we see 'our group' by one of the tables.

"Found her!" Syo calls out when we're close enough. I raise an eyebrow at him.

"Y/N/Y/N-chan, there you are!" a witch and a fairy are the first to run over to us.

"We've been looking for you!" Haru-chan, the fairy, says and I start to rub the back of my neck. I feel offal now for making them worry.

"I'm sorry guys, I wasn't feeling well so I moved away from the ruckus."

"Are you fine now?" I turn my attention to Masato and nod with a smile. Masato's dressed like a Grim Reaper. Everyone's here.... except for Ren. Prabably with his fangirls somewhere.

"Yea-" suddenly I find myself in a bone crushing hug with my feet dangling.

"N-Natsuki, let go of her!"

"But she's so cute in that cat costume!"

"I-I don't care, put her down!" why do I feel like an object? Natsuki lets go of me and I stumble back a bit. I'm steadied by a pair of arms around my waist.

"Are you okay, my lady?" with the corner of my eye and the fact that he called me 'my lady' I know it's Ren. I feel like Natsuki squeezed all the air out of me. Unconsciously I close my eyes for a bit, putting a hand on my head.

Shaking my head, I straighten up and turn my head to see Ren looking down at me with a flirtatious smile. And his back. He's dress like a pirate. I sigh and shake my head once more.

"Thanks, Ren."

"Always, my lady." I hate when he's all flirtatious. Looking back at everyone, I just know noticed that Natsuki's dressed like Piyo.

"You're just too cute! With those cat ears and tail and that big hoodie!" and just like that, with a squeal, I find myself in another hug. This time by Tomo-chan, the witch. As soon as she let go of me, I spot Haru-chan playing with her fingers. She looks up at me and, I give up, open my arm. She giggles and hugs me as well.

"You really are adorable." She says blushing which make me chuckle. Just as I'm about to thank her, Oji-sensei shows up.

"Ah, Y/N-chan, thank Kami I found you." he says as he quickly walks over. I raise an eyebrow at him.

"You know the song by Doi Ko and Toshiro, right?" I nod at him slowly, confused. He's dressed like a princess and panting really hard. What happened?

"Yeah, why?"

"Good, then you can sing Doi Ko's part." my eyes widen. What is he talking about?!

"What?!" I, as well as everyone else, shouts. He just gives me a closed eyed smile and grabs my hand, pulling me behind him. Everyone's following behind us.

"What do you mean sing Doi Ko's part?" Masato asks. Oji-chan glances at him and says,

"I mean just that: sing Doi Ko's part." Masato glances at me and then at Oji-chan again and then at the rest of the group.

"That would mean that Toshiro's here." Tomo-chan interjects. Oji-chan just winks at her and everyone's eyes widen, including mine.

"What?! Toshiro's here!? How!?" she nods at me and starts to giggle. Toshiro's one of the most famous idols. And to tell the truth, he's quite handsome with his white hair and red eyes.

"He used to go to this school." was all she said before we ended up by the stage and she pushed me onto it. I look back at her and she gives me a thumbs up. Glancing at my friends they either have big smiles on their faces, are giving me thumbs or giving me a nod. With the corner of my eye I see that Syo's troubled and walk over to him.

"What's wrong?" he looks up at me, to the side than back at me.

"You know that this song is a rap, more or less, kind of song?" I nod and give him a small smirk.

"I know and I'll do my best." he gives me a smile and a thumbs up.

I sigh and walk onto the stage and all the lights are off. This is going to be my first time singing in front of such a crowd. I feel kind of nervous.

The music starts playing and I sigh to calm my nerves. I can do this.

"I'm a monster, I'm a m-monster
I'm a monster, I'm a m-monster
I'm a monster, I'm a m-monster."

The lights start to slowly turn on in differen colors, all pointing at me.

"I'm a monster, I'm a m-monster
I'm a monster, I'm a m-monster

I'm one of a kind, got everybody in love
And I don't have to try, I just do what I does
Don't have to tell me, I already know
They all want me."

Here we go.

"Yo, I run this, I smash it
Like my bass real hard, boom-bastic
Speed race baby, I'm a lot faster
Cause trouble, never listen to my master
New Benz all black, from Malaysia
Can't drive, but my mama don't care yup
To the top, I'm a take it to the ceiling
I'm on the moon but I feel the sun beaming
I'm so dope like ooh la la
So so fly like a helicopter
Sup to the hood and the homies on the block
Doin' it big, ya you know, what's up."

I glance at my friends to see them all staring at me wide eyed which makes me smirk.

"Some come and try to say I'm a problem
Ha, solve it

I'm a monster, I'm a m-monster
I'm a monster, I'm a m-monster."

The rest of the school starts to dance and sing to the song which makes me smile. This is really fun.

"I'm a monster, I'm a m-monster
I'm a monster, I'm a m-monster

I'm one of a kind, got everybody in love
And I don't have to try, I just do what I does
Don't have to tell me, I already know
They all want me."

Suddenly the lights hit another spot on the stage and Toshiro shows up.

"I ran this, I rock this
I can see the future, no optics
More androids, robotics

Beam up hot chicks like I'm Spock
They be chillin' in my cockpit, my spaceship got exotic
One be trippin', come n' whip, hypnotic, they be talking 'bout ooh la la
Let's go far, way past them stars
We don't give a -, let's go to Mars

Ay, yo
I'm just tryna get it poppin'
I wanna be the first dude to love a martian
She love a man, cut the swag that I'm droppin'
I kill the game til it's chillin' in the coffin
When I start it, ain't no stoppin'"

He's got some kind of an energy around him that makes you want to dance and have fun when you see him in person. I can't get the smile off my face.

"Yo, yo."

He gives me a wink and we start to dance just for the fun of it. I never thought that performing in front of so many people would be so fun!

"Like you didn't know
Like you didn't know."

"I'm one of a kind, got everybody in love
And I don't have to try, I just do what I does
Don't have to tell me, I already know
They all want me

I'm one of a kind, got everybody in love
And I don't have to try, I just do what I does
Don't have to tell me, I already know
They all want me

I'm a monster, I'm a m-monster."

The song ends and everyone's cheering and whistling. I'm paning as Toshiro takes my arm and raises it up just for everyone to start cheering even louder.

"Thank you!" I say into the microphone and run off the stage. That was.... I don't even have words to describe it.

Suddenly I'm surrounded by all of my friends. Haru-chan and Tomo-chan gave me a group hug which made me chuckle.

"Y/N, you were fenomenal!" Haru-chan started cheering and I smiled at her.

"I didn't know you could rap, my lady." I look up to Ren with a smirk.

"You don't know a lot of things about me." I wink which catches him off guard and makes Tomo-chan laugh, as well as Syo, Natuski and Otoya-kun, and Masato smirked.

"Hey." I turn around to see Toshiro and my eyes widen. I can hear a quiet squeal from my right and glance to the side to see that it's Tomo-chan with a big smile.

"Hey." I greet back and he smiles at me. He pulls out a piece of paper from hi pocket and holds it between his fingers.

"When you make it, give me a call. I would love to do a song with you." I take the piece of paper, my eyes wide. He wants to make a song with me and he thinks I'm going to make it!? This is the best night ever!

"Sure, I will!" I have the biggest smile on my face right now. He winks at me and walks way.

Best halloween party ever!

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

974K 52.9K 35
It's the 2nd season of " My Heaven's Flower " The most thrilling love triangle story in which Mohammad Abdullah ( Jeon Jungkook's ) daughter Mishel...
409K 14.3K 89
The story is about the little girl who has 7 older brothers, honestly, 7 overprotective brothers!! It's a series by the way!!! πŸ˜‚πŸ’œ my first fanfic...
288K 6.6K 35
"That better not be a sticky fingers poster." "And if it is ." "I think I'm the luckiest bloke at Hartley." Heartbreak High season 1-2 Spider x oc
182K 7.5K 53
π—œπ—‘ π—ͺπ—›π—œπ—–π—› noura denoire is the first female f1 driver in π——π—˜π—–π—”π——π—˜π—¦ OR π—œπ—‘ π—ͺπ—›π—œπ—–π—› noura denoire and charle...