Magcon's Toy

By SICK_AS_FRICK21

Ella Morris hasn't had the good life but when she gets sold to 5 hormonal, famous, boys what will she do? Wha... More

~1~
~2~
-3-
-4-
-5-
-6-
-7-
-8-
-9-
-10-
-11-
-12-
-13-
-14-
-15-
-16-
-17-
-18-
-19-
-20-
-21-
-23-
-24-
-25-
-26-
-27-
-28-
-29-
-30-
-31-
-32-
-33-
-34-
-35-
-36-
-37-
-38-
-39-
-40-
IM BACK BITCHES

-22-

2.8K 39 5
By SICK_AS_FRICK21

-Ella-

~Skip to Monday~

I woke up on the bus. It was bright and early. We had to use a bus for it since the destinations are closer and it's much fun this way anyways.

I climbed out of my bunk that I shared with Matt, who was past out in his bunk.
I was only in shorts and a crop top. I had messy hair and I wanted food.
I walked to the front, to see Nash, Shawn, Carter, Eve, Mahogany, Aaron, and The jacks sitting and messing around and talking loud.
Damn it's only fucking 8 am! Why are they up this early?!?!?

I wasn't a morning person so just a heads up.

I put my music in and blocked out everyone and the annoying music, they were playing, out.

I shuffled over to the counter and grabbed a apple.
I went to the couch by Taylor and sat on the end couch armrest thingy.

'Nine in the Afternoon' played and I started to move a little and my bad mood faded off and I danced around to the garbage to throw away my apple core.

I bumped right into a wall after I throw my apple core away.
I then realized that it was someone I bumped into.
I pull one of my headphones out of my ear, looking up and saw Cam.

"Hi." He winked at me. I've learned to forget things and forgive him.
Things have been pretty nice with Cameron.

"Hey." I smiled back at him. Oh that's right. Today is his day. That explains why he's so happy and giddy.

I start to walk away that is until he grabs my hand, pulling me back into his chest.

"God I wish we weren't in the bus today but that doesn't mean we can't 'hang out'." He put air quotes on hang out.
Before I could answer I was already being pulled to the way back.
We past a couple of rooms and went to the way back, where there was a big bed. He lightly pulls me to the bed. He sits on the edge, me in between his legs.

He was staring up at me, smiling at me. I felt really uncomfortable.
Wait, why do I feel like that?!
I should be use to this!

I wrapped my arms around his neck, smiling back.
I rested my forehead on his forehead.
"I missed you. I missed your body. I missed everything about you." He said, softly, his hand was raking through my hair. My hands were on his face.
My thumbs were rubbing his cheeks. God his voice was hot and so sweet, but I knew it was just sweet talk to get into my pants.

My smile fades, he didn't notice. Cam stops raking through my hair and reaches for my shorts.
My smile was gone.

He starts to kiss my neck, my hands went for his hair.
Cameron pulls at the hemp of my crop top. I pull it off, of course I don't sleep with a bra on. It's way comfortable to sleep without one.

He switched us, so my back was on the bed and he was hovering over me.
"Beautiful." He mumbles as his fingers explores my breast. I moan lightly and my head goes back.
His warm hands squeeze my breast hard and he starts to suck on one while he massages the other.

I felt his hands trail down to my shorts. He smoothly pulls them down with my underwear.
"God, I need you." He groans out.
He pulls his shirt off, making me breathless at the sight. His abs.
He saw me staring and smirks at me, going down to my heat.
He stuck two fingers into me and I moaned out.
"Sshh...we need to be quite." He whispered to me. I nod and cover my mouth with a pillow.

He goes in and out so fast, giving me so much pleasure. My fingers were tugging at his hair, my moans still being muffled by the pillow.

A knot was forming in my stomach.
"I'm g-gonna-"
"Hold it." He quickly pulls out and slips on a condom.
Without warning he enters me and starts to thrust in, not giving me time to adjust.

My back arches and I let out a long moan.
OH SHIT!! I really hope no one heard that.

After a few seconds he and I come. He rides it out a little longer, his sweat dripping from his head. We're both breathless.
He disposed the condom and holds me close to him in the bed.
My body was wrapped up in blankets, close to him.
My hands were against his bare chest.
He was breathless, same as me.

I dosed off into space while Cameron was dosing off into slumber.
I slowly get up from my bed when I heard my phone buzzing. It rested on a stand by my shorts.
I pick it up and swipe the screen.

It was a text from Nash.

Nash: Hey we're stopping at a little town for gas and to see what's wrong with the bus. Want any food?

Me: How about I go with you

Nash: Okay we'll stop in ten minutes.

I put my phone down and start to put my shorts on and shirt. I walk over to cam. I shouldn't leave him, someone could walk in and see him...nude.

I shook him awake.
"Come on get ready." I last said before I left out the room.

I grab a green mint crop top, black shorts, and black combat boots. I went to the bathroom and changed, leaving my hair alone and sprayed some perfume.

I walked out and into the front of the bus.

=====

We stopped at a run down gas station. Me, Kat, Eve, Nash, Hayes, Matt, Quinn, and Jack G got off.
Everyone stayed inside and messed around.

I felt really tired after the morning sex with cam. Man, he was going way to fast and it hurt, but Gilinsky was worst.

I had my black sunglasses on. It was way to bright out and really hot. The surrounding was just basically a desert.
I noticed something that made me smile.

Nash and Eve were holding hands.

It was so cute. But are they dating? If so, what does that leave with me and him?
I don't really care. He can be with her, I'm not gonna care.
They were adorable together and it looked sweet. I'll talk to him about it later.

We walked into the gas station and we all split up and went to different isles.
I went to the chips isle. I picked up some chips and went to the pops and picked up a Coke.

I turned to go to the front but bumped into Matt.
I ended up dropping my stuff. Good thing nothing broke. Me and Matt pick up our things from the floor.

"Sorry Matt." I apologized.
Matt wasn't paying attention, it all went to the cashier.
I glanced over at her.

She had long red hair, dyed of course, she had on a white shirt on. I can't really see too much from here.
"Talk to her." He snaps out of it. His bewildered eyes staring into mine.

"No." He whispered shouted at me. Awe!!! He's blushing to!
It's so adorable."Fine, I'll do it." I mumbled and got up, with my things in hand.
I walk to the front, casually, while Matt is whisper shouting at me to stop.
I kept going till I made it to the front.

The girl was drawing on a sketch notebook. I tried to get a peek but she puts it down once I make it to the counter and places under the counter.

She gave me a polite smile as she scans my stuff.
"Sup." She greeted. I smiled back.
"Hi." She goes to the cash register.

"That will be...$7.24." She waited for me to get my money. I hand it to her.

"Hey, do you have a mechanic? There something wrong with our bus and we just need someone to check it out." I asked politely.
"Yeah, hold on. Let me get Al." She gives me my bag of stuff and heads to the back.
Once she's out of site I felt someone jerk my shoulder back.
I look to see the one and only Matthew.

"What are you doing?" He was pissed at me.

"Getting help." I said, innocently.it was quiet for a few seconds while Matt tries to think of something.

He opens his mouth to say something but he shuts it quickly when the girl comes back.

"Yeah Alan said he was already fixing the bus. I did however get a view of outside the bus. Magcon? What's that?" She looks at me and Matt.
"Umm...." He trails off.

"It's a big group of boys that are viners. They tour all around and visit places for people. You know, like a social media thing." I shrug my shoulders.
She nods her head and pursed her lips.

"Listen, from what I heard from Alan, you guys might have to stay a little long here. But you can go talk with him if you like." She lightly waves us off.
I walked out, realizing that Matt wasn't behind me. I smirked at him. He was checking his stuff out and talking with the girl.

I walked off to the bus. Everyone else already bought their things and was waiting by the bus.

Hey guys!
I'm sorry that I don't mention all the rest of Magcon boys. It's just hard to keep track of so many characters at once so I might not mention a lot of the boys in here.
Sorry.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

368K 6.1K 30
COMPLETED Emma was different compared to other 17 year olds. She was only friends with guys..... the Magcon Guys to be exact. Just like anyone else...
68.2K 663 33
Hello My name Is Mia Dallas. I am 13 years old and my brother is in a group called "Magcon." His fans hate me. They hate me because Im his little si...
238K 3.5K 20
Evelyn is best friends with Camilia Gilinsky, Jack Gilinsky's sister. What will happen when Jack starts to like her. Will she stay away as her friend...
Bae. By Amber:)

Fanfiction

4.4K 54 35
Mackenzie Dallas is the younger sister of Cameron Dallas. She has a normal life of a 15 year old. She loves to make vines with him and loves to hang...