Forever Yours **Niam Horayne...

Od Jellyfish_Queen_1D

*SECOND STORY TO WFLINW?* Liam and Niall are happy. Completely happy. It felt as though nothing could drag t... Viac

Forever Yours
Chapter Two
Chapter Three
Chapter Four
Chapter Five
Chapter Six
Chapter Seven
Chapter Eight
Chapter Nine
Chapter Ten
Chapter Eleven
Chapter Twelve
Chapter Thirteen
Chapter Fourteen
Please!!
Chapter Fifteen
Chapter Sixteen
Chapter Seventeen
Chapter Eighteen
Chapter Nineteen
Chapter Twenty
Chapter Twenty- Two
Chapter Twenty- Three
Chapter Twenty-Four
Chapter Twenty-Five
THE LAST BOOK HAS BEEN POSTED

Chapter Twenty-One

4.8K 147 21
Od Jellyfish_Queen_1D

Sophia's POV (Suprise!)

I smiled softly as I watched Liam and Niall walk out of the hospital,  hand in hand.  They were so cute! 

I felt kind of gulity.  I can't believe I tried breaking them up! How could I be so selfish? 

My plan was to get Liam to cheat on Niall then have him come running back to me but when I was talking -or flirting on my part- with Liam earlier this morning,  I could see how much he Loved Niall. The way his eyes sparkled with love and adoration. 

Not that I blamed him, Niall was pretty hot. Not to forget incredibly nice and sweet. I'm so glad I didn't go through with my plan.

I focused back down to the clipboard that rested in my hands. My new patient.  The patient was a 45 year old male who had recently had a server heart attack and was in desperate need of some stints.

(A/N: To those who don't know what stints are, they are little tube things that are placed in your clogged arteries, and open them up, allowing blood to pump and flow to the rest of the body :))

I sighed and pushed myself off the counter top that I was leaning on and made my way to the other side of the hospital.  The patients room was there.

I was busy, trying to memorize all the information that was given when I ran into something.  Or rather someone.

I looked up, about to apologize when my woed caught in my throat, along with my breath.

I stared into the moat gorgeous hazel eyes. I could get lost in them.

"I'm so sorry! Are you okay?!" The mystery boy panicked, checking me over for any injuries. It was adorable!

His head was full of skater-styled dark brown hair and of course  there were those damn eyes. He had a cute little button and nose and a sharp jaw. Just to put the cherry on top, he had these nice, plump, pink lips that looked like a missing puzzle piece to my own. 

Could I get any cheesier?

"I-I'm s-sorry. I w-w-wasn't paying a-attention to where I-I was going." Smooth Soph, real Smooth. 

He chuckled and shook his head. "That's okay, beautiful. " He winked. I think I just melted.

Wait, beautiful?! Did he just call me beautiful?  I don't even know his name, yet here ge is flirting with me. I don't even know his name!

"My name is Jared. Nice to meet you." He-or Jared-  stuck his hand out. I felt my cheeks flush.  Dammit! Talking out loud again!

"I'm Sophia." I smiled and placed my hand in his out stretched one.  Jared smirked slightly before bending his head and placed a light kiss to the back of my hand.

I flushed. Again.

"You, sweet, little Sophia, will be seeing a lot more of me." Jared smiled,  straightened up and walked behind me.

Score!

 ****

Liam's POV

Yes! Niall and the twins finally get to come home! I mean, don't get me wrong. I'd sleep on those uncomfortable plastic couches longer if it was needed, but it isn't and I prefer my own bed. Where I can cuddle my little leprechaun. 

"Okay. The babies are secure! Lets get home and sleep in a fluffy bed!" Niall cheered, finishing buckling in Brielle and sliding in the passenger seat.

I laughed and buckled Blake in too. I followed suit. I started the car and grabbed Niall's calloused hand.

The ride home was silent. Not an awkward one. It never was.

"LIAM! WE FORGOT ABOUT THE NURSERY! THE FUCKING NURSERY! HOW COULD WE?!" Niall screamed suddenly. I yelped and swerved the car to avoid hitting a light post.

"Niall, you have to be careful. They are babies in the back!" I hissed. I immediately regretted it when Ni tried to bury himself in the seat.

"I'm sorry," He whispered. 

"It's okay," I sighed, running my thumb along his knuckles. "Just please don't do it again."

He nodded and adjusted himself so he was facing me, side ways.  "But what are we going to do? I can't believe I forgot about the nursery," He groaned.

"It's not all your fault, beautiful. I forgot too. We can just see if we can stay at my parents' house for a few days so when we paint the fumes aren't  around the twins," I suggested. 

"Okay," Niall replied, turning the radio up a little bit. I smiled. I was going to here him sing.

The Fray's "How To Save A Life" started playing.

Step one – you say, "We need to talk."

He walks, you say, "Sit down. It's just a talk."

He smiles politely back at you

You stare politely right on through

Some sort of window to your right

As he goes left and you stay right

Between the lines of fear and blame

And you begin to wonder why you came

Where did I go wrong? I lost a friend

Somewhere along in the bitterness

And I would have stayed up with you all night

Had I known how to save a life

Let him know that you know best

'Cause after all you do know best

Try to slip past his defense

Without granting innocence

Lay down a list of what is wrong

The things you've told him all along

Pray to God, he hears you

And I pray to God, he hears you

And where did I go wrong? I lost a friend

Somewhere along in the bitterness

And I would have stayed up with you all night

Had I known how to save a life

As he begins to raise his voice

You lower yours and grant him one last choice

Drive until you lose the road

Or break with the ones you've followed

He will do one of two things

He will admit to everything

Or he'll say he's just not the same

And you'll begin to wonder why you came

Where did I go wrong? I lost a friend

Somewhere along in the bitterness

And I would have stayed up with you all night

Had I known how to save a life

Where did I go wrong? I lost a friend

Somewhere along in the bitterness

And I would have stayed up with you all night

Had I known how to save a life

How to save a life

How to save a life

Where did I go wrong? I lost a friend

Somewhere along in the bitterness

And I would have stayed up with you all night

Had I known how to save a life

Where did I go wrong? I lost a friend

Somewhere along in the bitterness

And I would have stayed up with you all night

Had I known how to save a life

How to save a life.

"Niall," I murmured, still amazed at his voice. "I wish you could just see how good you are."

  He blushed and looked down. "Thank you, love." I smiled and kissed his hand.

  "Anytime. Now, what do you wanna do for the nursery?"

****

"Home sweet home! " Niall yelled, throwing his arms up after flinging the door open.

I chuckled. "It is nice to be home, isn't it?" I carefully set the babies' car seats on the carpeted floor in thr living room.

"Yes! Now, I wanna give Blake and Brielle a tour!" Niall squealed. I grinned. He was so cute!

By the time I had my shoes off, set the keys down and hung my jumper up, my fiancé had both the newborns in his arms and talking quietly to them as he introduced each room.

"Okay, this is the kitchen- my personal favorite," Niall whispered. He walked in and the wide awake twins glanced around curiously. 

"That," He pointed to the refrigerater."is the fridge. And that cube looking thingy is the oven." Niall pointed to the oven.  He turned around and walked back to the living room.

I followed silently behind, not wanting to dosturb him.

"This, my little munchkins, is the living room. Here we have the couch, love seat, recliner, coffee table, and the telly." Niall pointed to each object as he named them off.

Niall skipped towards the hallway. He stopped at the washing room. "This is called the washing an/or laundry room. This is where we wash clothes."

The next stop was the linen closet. "This is where we keep blankets, pillow cases, ecteria."

We reached the bathroom. "This is where we do our, um, business? " Niall asked awkwardly.  I had to supress my laughter. "When you get older we'll have to teach you how to use it. This is also where we bathe. Your dad and I take showeres and you will take baths," He explained, backing out of the medium sized room before stepping to our bedroom door.

"This is Daddy and Dad's bedroom.  We sleep in here. You will for the first month or two, but then you sleep in the nursery."

Niall walked to the designated room. "And this, is your guys' room!"

He twisted the golden door knob the best he could with his finger tips. Once it was opened, he oaced in slowly.

Niall gasped, loudly. Alarmed, I johged to his side but I stopped in my tracks. What happened in here?

Instead of its boring white walls, they were painted mint green with little animals that littered them. I assume Zayn drew them on.

In the middle against the wall were two cribs. The cribs Niall and I picked out a couple months ago. Inside, they each had a baby blanket. Brielle's was brown and fuzzy with pink polk dots. Blake's was blue with light green stripes. There also was one stuffed animal per crib. Bri's was a little giraffe and Blake's was a little reindeer.

On the right side of the room, there were two changing tables and dressers.  In the far left corner there was a rocking chair with a little cabinet container thing that was filled with bottles, pacifiers, and wipes. I think I saw a few teething rings too.

I walked by the changing table and noticed another cupboard hanging on the wall. Curious, I slowly walked to it and opened it. Inside, there were cartons of baby formula, and burp rags.

Who the hell did this. Not that I'm complaining. I just would like to know who to thank.

"Liam!" Niall called."Come read this." he flapped a small piece of paper in my face.

I grabbed it and read it. A smile slowly made its way to my face as I read on.

  'Dear, new parents,

We decorated this nursery because we knew how you forgot about it. We hope you like it. And don't worry, we did this the day you had the twins, so the fumes are gone. We love you guys. Good luck!

         Love,  Mama Payne, Daddy Payne, Nicola, Ruth, Zayn, Perrie, Harry and Louis xx'

  "We should really thank them Tomorrow," Niall chuckled.

  I nodded. "We should." I turned to my half asleep children.

  "Welcome home, babies."

 *****

Hello!  I wanted to post this tonight because I won't be able to update tomorrow! ;) Don't miss me too much!

So how was it? As amazing as always? ;) hahah jk.

And about that third book, the one about Brielle and Blake? But mostly about Brielle. How do we feel about that? Should I do it? Or make this book the last one? Comment your opinions please!

I guess that's it. So um BYE! 

   Xoxo Erin

Pokračovať v čítaní

You'll Also Like

117K 3.7K 30
*YOU NEED TO READ THE FIRST BOOK TO UNDERSTAND THIS ONE ITS ON MY PROFILE * The past might have hurt you Yes you can run away from your past. But wh...
27.3K 1.4K 36
[Sequel to 'my mother's boyfriend'] Harry left. Louis was heartbroken. Now Louis is in a happy relationship with Liam, his daughter is his whole worl...
27.7K 1.7K 30
@supu1224 pitched me this idea: What about a story named versions where they face struggles of life and how that changes them into different persons...
73.3K 2.5K 74
" Why do you think he's looking at us? Do you think he likes me back?" " Don't get your hopes up man." ~*~*~ " Why the hell is the preppy boy staring...