he left

By hoe_seokie

❝you won't find me.❞ ©hoe-seokie | 2016 on-going » More

00.
01.
02.
03.
04.
05.
06.
07.
09.
10.
11.
12.
13
14
15
16
17
18
19
20
21
22
23
24
25
26
27
28
29
30
31
32
33
34
35
36
37
38
39
40
41

08.

3.8K 285 93
By hoe_seokie

"Jungkook I'm sorry," Jin apologized for like the nth time today, and as usual, I would just ignore him as I sat on the couch with my headphones on, avoiding eye contact as he begs constantly, tugging on my arm. "I'm sorry, it's just that I'm so sick of seeing you like this. I want you to be happy and I know finding will be your only happiness." he reasoned out.

"You could've just told me instead of lying to me." I muttered under my breath. "I would've came anyway."

He just sighed before laying his head on my shoulder, his breath uneven as his other hand reach to play with my hair. The gesture was comforting, really. I somehow felt at ease at how devoted my brother is into getting me better, I feel the sincerity in his words and as well as in his eyes.

But I didn't need to be lied on, I've had enough lies from Jimin who promised to never leave me behind, yet here we are in a quest to find his fucking ass. But it's wrong to put all the blame on my brother, so with a sigh, I rested my head against his. "Just don't do it again hyung or I'll forever hate you for that." which is a lie because out of our family, Jin was the one whi became a mother and a father for me, he was the one who attended to all my needs and threw away his childhood to become mature for me— I basically owe everything to him.

"You can't hate me," he chuckled, playfully hitting my chest. "I'm your brother." He pouted before pulling away as he leaned in and gave a sweet peck on my forehead before dragging me off the couch. "C'mon, they're waiting for us." he said and lead us outside where a black rover already awaits.

"Where are we going?" I raised a brow, snatching my hand off his grasp. He just rolled his eyes at me before pulling something behind his coat, revealing lots of printed paper as a gasp escaped my lips.

When Jin said he'll help find Jimin, I didn't know it was to this extent. My eyes were wide as I stared at the many papers in his hand, Jimin's face came into view with his name written on bold letters below. "Are you fucking kidding me," I said in awe as I gaped at the fliers in his hand.

"No, I'm not." He smiled sweetly. I was too dazed to even move as he take hold of my hand once again before pulling me inside the vehicle, a huge stack of fliers in the back whilst the others sat in the middle with namjoon behind the wheel. Hoseok was examining the piece of paper in his hand, nodding as he stared precisely at Jimin's printed picture.

Taehyung had a sad look as he stared at it as well as I recalled last night when Yoongi told me about how badly he wanted to befriend Jimin. I watched as he sighed and pouted against hoseok's shoulder, sadness slowly making its way to my system. I don't know if I should feel flattered that I'm yet the only one who managed to break down his walls or be sad because here I am trapped in the huge wall he once again built.

Yoongi was sleeping beside me, his headphones in his ears as a few snores could be heard. The ride was silent, except for Jin and namjoon casually talking about random shits in front as I once again was stucked staring out the window, finding interest in each houses or whatever that we passes, shrugging the thoughts of Jimin away.

But it seemed useless because Jimin would manage to occupy my mind no matter what. Everything that I see seemed to resemble him, our shared memories and laughs. He was like the sun, so beautiful yet so far— a breathtaking masterpiece but had burn through my flesh everytime I go nearer.

Why did he have to leave? What is it that he badly wanted to runaway from? was it his father? was it his lonely life, or was it just me?

I was brought back to reality when I felt someone tap on my shoulder. "We're here, so mind if you get the fuck out now?" Yoongi said with a blank face. I turned to see we've already arrived, with many people wearing such costumes. "Where are we?" I frowned, slowly exiting the vehicle.

"Cheryl festival." Yoongi casually replied.

"What's that?" I raised a brow.

"It's a yearly festival here where people wears costumes and such." He said, his face void of emotions as he stared back at me. "Namjoon thinks it's a good place to hand out fliers since there's a lot of people attending the festival." he sighed, muttering about how tired he was to even move a muscle.

"C'mon we have lots of work to do!" Jin waved at us. Taehyung and hoseok were already handing out the fliers with a huge smile on their faces. I couldn't help but sigh along with Yoongi when Jin handed us some fliers, pushing us to the crowd until I was pushing past people after people, getting lost at the crowd that I could no longer see where my friends are.

So with a groan, pang of pain in my chest and trembling hands, I took all the courage and slowly made my way to a nearby couple, scoffing to get their attentions. They stared at me with a smile on their faces, they seemed like good people. "U-uhmm, excuse me." I awkwardly scratched the back of my head.

"What is it young man?" The woman asked with such gentleness, reminding me of a certain asshole. I shook my thoughts away and bit my lip, slowly reaching her a flier. "I just wanna ask a favor that if ever you see this guy, please kindly contact this number." I shyly smiled.

She took the flier with a smile, examining it for a moment before shaking her head. "Well I definitely haven't seen him around but I'd call if I would." She smiled sweetly at me before she bid me goodbye, excusing herself before clinging on to her boyfriend.

I thanked her and waved her goodbye, a huge smile set on my face as I handed out the fliers, ignoring the tiny feeling in my gut as a lot couples surrounded everywhere. I was sighing and groaning the whole time, but would still force a smile whenever someone comes into view.

My knees were aching from standing too long so I sat on a nearby bench and massaged my legs, when a small kid hovered over my sight. He was wearing a hanbok with a cute smile on his face as he tapped me on the head. "Hyung," he called.

"Hey there, little kid." I smiled back. "What brings you here? Are you lost?"

He just smiled wider, shaking his head before handing me a flier. "Someone told me to give you this." He said. I frowned when I saw the same flier given to me, it was Jimin's flier. "He said you badly need it." the kid innocent spoke, his eyes blinking simultaneously.

I flipped the flier on the back, eyes widening at the words scribbled on it. I immediately snapped my gaze back to the kid, my hands flew to his shoulder. "Who gave this to you?" I asked with furrowed brows, my heart pounding hard on my chest as I followed the direction where he pointed his fingers at.

"That hyung, right there." He pointed, making me once again gasp.

He pulled his black snapback down and left in a hurry. I didn't catch his face since he covered it up all too quickly, but he was wearing all black clothes which kinda made him out of place at such a colorful event. Without thinking much, I thanked the kid and ran after the unknown boy, my heart thumping so loud in my ears as I looked from left to right, spotting the rushing man as I chased behind him.

"Stop!" I found myself yelling in desperation.

His body figure, his movements— it was too familiar. I couldn't be mistaken. It's him. I picked up my pace and ran faster, pushing past people after people, ignoring their angry remarks as I chased after the guy, not caring about the fliers slipping off my hand. "Stop! Jimin stop!" I called, tears welling in my eyes as I yelled after him.

People gave us wierd stares, but I didn't care.

Namjoon came into view and he looked surprised to see me from afar. "Hyung catch him! Catch him!" I yelled as he rushed to block the man's path, locking him in his arms tightly. I slowly made my way towards the squirming man, catching for my breath. "Jungkook what happened?" Namjoon raised a brow, still holding onto the masked man.

I ignored him and just made my way and pulled his snapback off, freezing on my spot as my breathing hitched. The flutter on my stomach vanishing as I closed my eyes and just sobbed in disappointment. It's not him.

"Could you let me go now?" The stranger hissed in irritation.

"You gave this?" I sobbed, raising a certain flier in my hand.

"Obviously." He rolled his eyes. "But don't get your hopes up kid, I was only paid to do that." he added.

"Who gave this to you?!" I gulped, clutching on to his shirt, desperation laced in my voice as I cried.

"I don't know, geez. I was only doing my job." He shook his head nad had managed to escape from namjoon strong grip. He gave me once over before turning on his heels and walked away.

Namjoon draped an arm around my back, rubbing small circles as he whispered comforting words. But my gaze remained fixed on the back of the stranger, sobbing as I once again read the words written on the back of the flier,

I never took you with me, but you were never left behind

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

8.1K 328 16
Jimin and jungkook , two childhood bestfriends are forced by destiny to break apart and meet again. What happens when Jungkook realizes his feelings...
8.8K 260 7
🔞 It started out as a playful threat until it became a silent promise and an inner wish. * Now Published as a non-fanfiction on Kobo and Selar. Supp...
11.5K 590 14
"ʙᴜᴛ ɪ ʟᴏᴠᴇ ʏᴏᴜ..." "ʙᴜᴛ ʏᴏᴜ'ʀᴇ ᴍʏ ʙᴇꜱᴛ ꜰʀɪᴇɴᴅ..." 𝗦𝘁𝗮𝗿𝘁𝗲𝗱: 11/28/2020 𝗖𝗼𝗺𝗽𝗹𝗲𝘁𝗲...
3.6K 129 12
You're a young girl, who's a little bit introverted and afraid to be under everybody's eyes. You only have your best friend, but it's ok for you. You...