The Taming of the B.I.T.C.H (...

By LovelyLaylaBrown

Ivy Wright was the meanest of mean girls. Feared by all at Madison Collegiate Preparatory Academy. She was co... More

★Meet Ivy★
★New York Rebel★
★Victim #1★
★To Much Too Handle★
★Settling In★
★Two Collide★
★Two Collide-part 2★
★The Aftermath★
★It's Okay Not to be Okay★
★The snap that started it all★
★Hi★
★Some serious Bullshit★
★The balls in my court now★
★WTF★
★You didn't think it would be that easy★
★Blake Livingston★
★I'm glad we're on the same page★
★The fight that ended it all★
☆Normal Routine☆
☆The Deal ☆
☆The Sleepover Pt. 1☆
☆The Sleepover Pt. 2☆
☆The Sleepover Pt. 3☆
☆New Beginings☆
☆The Talk of Madison Prep☆
☆Walk Away☆
☆The Talk-Part 1☆
☆The Talk- Part 2☆
☆The Next Day☆
☆The Next Day- Part II☆
☆Homecoming☆
☆Your WHAT?☆
☆The Waiting Game☆
☆Not So Broken- Part 1☆
☆Not So Broken-Part 2☆
Thanksgiving Day
Thanksgiving Day 2
☆Ski Trip☆
☆Dark Date & Special Place☆
☆Best Christmas Ever ☆
☆Best Christmas Ever 2☆
☆Not Ready☆
☆Apologies☆
☆Ready☆
Secrets & Lies
Destruction✌🏽
⭐️Wowza ⭐️
⭐️make it or break it⭐️
⭐️This could be the end⭐️
Author's Note

☆The Next Day- Part III☆

19.1K 601 68
By LovelyLaylaBrown

I love that you guys are loving this story so much and since I got so many comments and votes I decided to give you another update today. Oh and this chapter is going be alot longer just because #Emvy gets to know each other a lot better and you can't have a future without knowing ones past (hint hint 😏😏)
So enjoy my lovely people 🤗😘

Emerald's POV

I stopped Ivy from leaving because I wanted to talk to her. "Look Vy, I just wanted to say I'm proud of you for apologizing to the waitress back there I know that was hard for you but I'm glad you did it. It takes alot to admit when your wrong, but you did and I'm happy because it shows that you took our previous conversation seriously.

And I'm sorry for getting mad at you, it's just I don't get it. I don't get whats going on between us and I don't know if it's some game your playing or if you really feel some type of way towards me but I can't keep doing this.

Like one minute you say you want to be friends than you do things like kiss me or hold my hand or hug me...and don't get me wrong I enjoy it but if we are just friends you can't keep getting jealous of everyone that attempts to flirt with me nor can you keep leading me on. I meant what I said the other day, I'm not going to pressure you into something your not ready for and I'll still be here for your if a friendship is all you want from me but you can't have both a friendship and a "hidden" relationship with me behind doors.

I was mad earlier because I'm out and proud and I'm not going back in the closet for anyone, even if I like them and for some odd reason I seem to like you alot. I like every inch of you and I know your confused and I don't want to be led on just for you to drop me when you realize I'm not what you want or your status is more important."

I said as I nervously rubbed my neck. She smiled a fake smile and I knew it was fake because it didn't reach her eyes like it normally does when she's around me. "Damn, your breaking up with me already," she said as she playfully rolled her eyes. I chuckled before holding my heart and saying, "No never, you can't get rid of me that easy Miss Wright."

She laughed before speaking, "no, but seriously Em, I understand you 100% it's just when I see someone else looking at you or flirting with you I just can't stop myself from getting jealous and wanting to rip their head off...but honestly I think I like you and I'm just really confused and scared about these new feelings and I can't seem to control myself when I'm around you. I just subconsciously find myself reaching for your hand or wanting to hug you. Hell you've even manged to get me to things I've never thought I would do. Emerald Greene your turning me into a big softy but I like that.

So I can't promise I'll stop completely but I'll try and I'm glad you understand. I'm not 100% sure what I am doing because this is all new. I've never kissed a girl. Hell, I've never even been attracted to girl but with you everything is different. Your right, I shouldn't be leading you and for that I'm sorry. So until I can sort out my head, I will try to keep things between us PG-13" she said as she looked at me. I smiled before saying, that's all I can ask for now. Let's head inside before Blake gets any ideas." She laughed and we headed inside.

*******************
Ivy's POV

We were all in Emerald's room, gossiping and listening to music and talking about any and everything. After Emerald and I talked we headed inside and have been lounging around for the past couple of hours. Amy, Blake, Mercedes and I were all on Emerald's bed eating candy and talking.

"Is she always like that," I asked Amy as I stared at Emerald. She was siting at her desk playing with a turntable and focused on her macbook screen. "Yeah, she always mixing something or creating a mashup...hell some times she gets so lost in her little music world that she forgets other people exist," Amy said as he she threw up a skittle and caught it in her mouth. I smiled as Emerald looked so focused on whatever was on her laptop screen. I pulled out my phone and snapped a quick picture of Emerald.

"Did you seriously just take a picture of her," Blake asked with a smirk plastered across her face. "What, it's for our project," I said as I rolled my eyes at her. "Sure it is," she replied back as she playfully rolled her eyes at me. I continued to watch her work until Mercedes spoke, "clearly you want to go over there, so we will leave you two alone," she said as she pulled Blake and Amy out of the room and closed the door behind her. "Yall betta use protection," I heard Blake clearly yell as the door clicked shut.

I slowly walked over to Emerald and she was still oblivious to my movements. I gently pulled her headphones off and she jumped, "Jesus Christ Vy, you scared the crap outta me," she said as she turned around to face me. "Sorry," I said as I stared at her. "Wassup," Emerald asked me as she raised her perfectly arched eyebrow at me. "Nothing much, you just seemed so into watever it is your doing over her," I said as she chuckled at my response. "Sorry about that I always get lost in my on world and when im bored i create mashups....do you maybe want to see what I'm doing," she shyly asked. I nodded my head before replying, "sure."

Emerald's POV

I grabbed Ivy's hand and pulled her unto my lap, I mean friends sit on each other lap right, I thought as she blushed a little as I began to talk about the art of dj-ing. "So first there are at least a dozen ways to blend from one track to the other. The first thing I do is align the beats of the two or more songs so that they are in sync with each other. Now to do this i have to make sure the tempos match and make sure the rhythmic notes are happening at the same time, After that you...." I was cut of as Ivy began to chuckle.

I looked at her and raised my eyebrow "What's so funny," I asked. She shook her head, "Nothing it's just your so cute how your so passionate about this but Em, I don't understand any of the things your saying or showing me," she said as I playfully rolled my eyes at her. "How bout you just listen to it than," I suggest as she nodded her head and snuggled into me. "So this is just a mashup I was playing around with," I said as I pressed play.

I watched as she bobbed her headed as each song moved smoothly to the next. "That's was amazing," she said as she looked up at me. I smiled and said thanks as she began to play with my necklace. She smiled up at me as she sat on my lap in silence. "Hey Em why do you always wear this necklace," she randomly asks as she continues to twirl the necklace in her hand.

I smiled sadly before replying, "it was a gift from my mom...Umm it was the last thing she gave me before she died." She gave me a sympathetic smile before saying, "I'm so sorry Em, I didn't know." I cut her off, "no, it's okay I guess we can start working on our project now," I said as I stood up and grabbed two pens and I notebook.

"So maybe we should start with the basics," I said as she opened the notebook to a blank page. "As you know, I'm from New York, I'm the only child, I'm a lesbian and I recently moved to Arizona to live with my father's only living relative my Aunt Amelia. Now I don't know how much Amy told you about me but I'm gonna tell you why I'm here. You see about seven months ago I was your average happy, outgoing teenager, until one day I came home and my mom and dad had this solemn look on their faces. To sum it up that's they day my life changed. I found out my mom was diagnosed with stage four lung cancer and it was spreading pretty fast and treatment will only prolong the outcome; so she refused treatment.

Me, being the stupid selfish teenager I was; instead of being by my mom side throughout the end of her life...I was busy running around New York creating havoc. I had got into some trouble which landing me in a holding cell on numerous occasions and before my mother died I had ended up on my third strike. So one day I had the urge to go visit my mom, little did I know that was the day she said goodbye to me. Like I actually got to talk to her and tell her how much I loved her before she took her last breath. The next two days I found myself in front of Judge Helen, who let me off with a warning because she saw me as the girl who just lost her mother but I still had to continue my weekly visit with my doc, who turned out to be your dad," I said as I wiped at the tears that were now continuously flowing down my face.

Ivy immediately pulled me into a hug and began to whisper words of comfort into my ear. "I was so stupid Vy, I wasted so much time being mad at her for not fighting that I hardly got to spend any time with her. I was so selfish," I sobbed.

Ivy's POV

I listened to her story and I would have never guessed she went through so much. She was so happy yet she had to watch her mother die. By the time she finished she was a crying mess. I immediately pulled her into a hug and whispered, "It's okay Emerald at least you were able to say goodbye, your were able to tell her how much you love her and how you cherished her. Be happy for the life she lived and remember her for how she lives not how she died. She loved you and is watching over your right now," I said as she tried to calm herself down.

"Do you want to continue or stop" I asked as she pulled away from my embrace. She smiled before saying, "we can continue." I nodded and asked, "So why didn't you stay in New York with your dad?" I watched as her facial expressions changed from sad to hurt. She faked a laugh as she said, "while I was busy rebelling because of my mother's death my father spent his days and nights getting drunk to numb the pain of losing the love of his life and having a troubled child," she said as she ran her hands through her hair. "Damn Vy, I hate myself so much at times because I keep telling myself I couldn't save my mom but i could have saved my dad. If I spent more time with my dad then he wouldn't have needed the alcohol because I could have been his support system. Now he's somewhere in some rehab facility and I can't contact him because it might hender his porgression. Ugh, this sucks because I lost both my parents in a way," Emerald said as she tried her hardest not to cry again.

I lend against the headboard and opened my arms. "Come here," I said as she sat between my legs and I wrapped my arms around her waist. "You can't think like that babe, you can hurt yourself with all the what if's because it's an endless game of cat and mouse. Trust me sweetie, I know from personal experience." I said as she played with my fingers. "So how about you tell me about you, are your parents divorced," she asked as she shifted her face to me and looked into my eyes.

I sighed before beginning to tell her about the mother I never knew, "Um, no my parents aren't technically divorced, my dad is actually a widower, my mom died during child birth...something about complications during birth...I never got the true story on what actually happened and that's mainly because my dad hates the fact that he was on a business trip when I was born and he never really got to say goodbye to her. Uh, it was actually barbz who was in the room with her. Her name was Isabella and she was gorgeous. I have so many pictures and Barbz tells me stories about her. You know she held me for a good five minutes. Barbz said the first things she said was, I was the most beautiful thing she has ever created. I was her sweet Ivy. She was an artist, like a really good one I can show you some of her work sometime. I guess you can say I got her creative genes. But sometimes I get so upset because I find myself missing someone I never knew but I always feel she's with me, that's how I know your mom is looking over you too," I said as I smiled at her.

She smiled back as I ran my hands through her curly mane. "I bet you have an awesome relationship with your dad," she said as she relaxed into my embrace and closed her eyes as I continued to play in her hair. "Actually, he was hardly around for most of my life. I mean he showed up for all the holiday's like Christmas, New Years, Thanksgiving, Birthdays, but he was always very busy. When I was younger I use to hate it but I guess as I grew older I became numb to the pain and betrayal I felt whenever he would say he was to busy to visit, but he has been around alot more since he moved back home," I said as she frowned at me, "you shouldn't have had to get use to it, he should have been there for you," she said as she interlaced our hands that were still around her waist.

"How about we talk about something that doesn't make us want to cry," she said as I chuckled at her. "How did you get into art," she asked. I smiled as I recalled the day I stumbled across my mom's art room. "Will, I was always a curious kid and one day I was going through my dad's stuff because I missed him and I stumbled across a key. Now there I only one room in our house that stayed locked and being a curious 6 year old I figured that key had to open it and of course it did. I saw paintings, photographs, sculptures, murals, and so much more and they all had the same signature Isabella Wright. After that day I found myself trying to imitate every piece of artwork she created and honestly it just flowed," I said as I smiled at the memory.

"Aww, that's too cute, you have to show me some of both your work," Emerald said as she grabbed a pack of Starburst off her dresser. "How about you, how did you get into d-jing," I asked as her eyes lit up with excitement. "Actually, it all started when I was like 7. I went to this block party and there was this teenage girl there, she was so bad ass, she had like a bunch of piercings and tattoos. She was wearing like these skin tight fitted jeans, a white graphic tank top with EQUALITY written on it and a leather jacket and I remember think she is so bad ass and then she started mixing and I swear it was like I was hearing sound for the first time ever. Her sound was so raw and real and after that I wanted to make music that touch people's souls and makes a difference," Emerald said with so much passion and fire.

"So you remembered what she was wearing," I said as I rolled my eyes. Emerald melodic laugh filled the room, "out of everything I just said all you got was I remembered what Beca was wrearing," she said as she doubled over in laughter. "It's not that funny," I said as I glared at her. I was about to speak when a knock on the door interrupted me. "Come In," Emerald yelled to whoever was at the door.

"Hey guys, my mom said dinner is ready and Ivy are you staying over tonight," Amy asked as she lend on the door frame. "Sure I would love too," I replied as Emerald hopped out of my embrace and we all headed downstairs to the dining room. We all finished dinner and headed back upstairs. Amy, Blake, and Mercedes ventured of towards Amy room, while I headed to Emerald's room. "Hey I put you some night clothes on the bed," she said as she headed to the bathroom to change her clothes, wash her face and brush her teeth. She came out the bathroom in sports bra and basketball shorts. I couldn't stop myself from checking her out as I made my way into the bathroom. I quickly washed my faced, brushed my teeth, and changed into her clothes.

I stood in the bathroom sniffing her lavender and mint perfume and reminiscing on the day we shared. Thank God for Web design, I thought as I turned the bathroom light off and headed to Emerald's bed. She was already laying in bed scrolling through her phone when she looked up at me. She sent me smile as plugged her phone into the charger and lifted up the blankets for me. I quickly hopped in the bed and she immediately cuddled me. I smiled as she tightened her grip on my waist. She placed I gentle kiss on my head before whispering, "Goodnight Princess." I smiled and said, "Goodnight Em," as we both drifted into a peaceful sleep.

-----------------------------------------------------------
3,151 words at 3:00 in the morning= a very tired and sleep Layla but you guys deserved it. Oh, there might be some grammar errors but bare with me it's 3 in the freaking morning. I know it might not be what some expected but I actually think this was one of my favorite chapters to write. I honestly think them opening up to each other about there background stories is a huge step in the right direction. Now don't get to excited I have some interesting things planned for the following chapters but just know....NO MATTER WHAT HAPPENS NEXT ...I TRULY BELIEVE #EMVY IS END GAME....will I think they are i haven't really decided yet it all depends on my mood at the time 🤔😎😃😆😘 But let me know what you think: Comment/Vote..love ya

Layla 😘

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

60K 2.6K 37
ᴅɪᴠᴇʀɢᴇɴᴛ; ᴛᴇɴᴅɪɴɢ ᴛᴏ ʙᴇ ᴅɪꜰꜰᴇʀᴇɴᴛ ᴏʀ ᴅᴇᴠᴇʟᴏᴘ ɪɴ ᴅɪꜰꜰᴇʀᴇɴᴛ ᴅɪʀᴇᴄᴛɪᴏɴꜱ.
591K 2.2K 63
lesbian oneshots !! includes smut and fluff, chapters near the beginning are AWFUL. enjoy!
16.8M 648K 64
Bitmiş nefesi, biraz kırılgan sesi, Mavilikleri buz tutmuş, Elleri nasırlı, Gözleri gözlerime kenetli; "İyi ki girdin hayatıma." Diyor. Ellerim eller...
108K 5.2K 41
ငယ်ငယ်ကတည်းက ရင့်ကျက်ပြီး အတန်းခေါင်းဆောင်အမြဲလုပ်ရတဲ့ ကောင်လေး ကျော်နေမင်း ခြူခြာလွန်းလို့ ကျော်နေမင်းက ပိုးဟပ်ဖြူလို့ နာမည်ပေးခံရတဲ့ ကောင်မလေး နေခြ...