Unwanted Wife (Gruvia- Fairyt...

By gruviax_

"Do you even mean a single word you just said ?" She asked me, her eyes tearing up by the second. "What shoul... More

Marry me
2
3
4 Ed
5
6
7
8
9
10
11
12
13
14
15.
16
17
19
20
21
22
23
24
25
26
27
28
29
30
31
32
33
34
35
36
37
38
39
40 (END)

18

4.4K 130 71
By gruviax_

~Juvia~

The door bell rang, I pressed my hands against his chest and pushed him of.

Why the hell did I kiss him? I don't even know myself. I am always lost whenever I am with him.

He looked at me with his cold and mischivious stern eyes. His eyes were locked on me as if I was his prey.

—————
~Gray~
"It might be Natsu"

Juvia went upstairs. There wasn't even a single emotion on her face. I couldn't even look at her after I kissed her, but she didn't even care, she walked away from me.

I went to get the door. I could hear Natsu yelling at me to open the door. "That idiot, when Is he going to learn some patience."

I opened the door.

"Lucy, she isn't here yet." I joked.  His cheerful smile turned into a frown.

"Shit, I thought she would be here" Natsu muttered.

"It's for Juvia" He handed me a gift bag.

"What about m..?" Before I could finish my sentence. Natsu pointed to my face.

"Wha...what is that?" Natsu patted my back. "What did you both do? There's lipstick smeared on your cheeks"

Natsu was laughing his head off.

"I need to get married soon! I'm envious of you, Fullbuster!"

"Stop it! You ass! Instead of being envious of me! Get yourself a girl" I told him.

I saw Juvia coming down, I thought about our little kiss.

"Seriously dude, how the heck are you still able to resist her?" Natsu whispered. I gave him  a warning look and he laughed

Juvia ran up to Natsu "How are you,Natsu?"

Natsu yanked the gift bag from me and handed it to Juvia.

"Natsu, Why did you go through to the hassle to get me this?" Juvia's eyes lit up. She was never this happy with me.

"It's nothing, Juvia"
Natsu put his hands around her shoulder.

The way she talked to Natsu, made me wonder why she always had a harsh tone when she talked to me.

I glared at Natsu for a second, his hands were on her shoulder. Is he trying to teach me a lesson or something?

He smirked at me! This little punk. He was tryna teach me a lesson.

Juvia, she didn't say anything, she went along with him.

"Oh my! It's Lucy" Juvia ran to Lucy.

I noticed my idiot of a bestfriend drooling over her.

"When are you going to stop drooling over her?" I whispered.

Natsu didn't take his eyes of Lucy.
I watched Juvia hugging Lucy, she dragged Lucy over to us.

————
Natsu~~~

I couldn't take my eyes of her, she was stunning. Lucy was nothing like the others I have met. I don't why, but I felt like I have seen her countless times before.

She looked just like the girl that Zeref would show me pictures of when I was in middle school.

I was lost by the way she smiled.

"I couldn't introduce myself to you last time. I am Lucy. Lucy Heartfilia" Lucy introduced herself.

She offered me a handshake.

Heartfilia.

It sounded very familiar... Heartfilia

I took her hand. It was smooth and warm. I didn't want to let go of it.

"Ah, Pardon me. I am Natsu. Natsu Dragneel"
Gray gave me a pat on the back, I'm pretty sure he did that to tell me to let go of her hands.

"Natsu...huh"

"You were pretty popular in Highschool. I still remember you chasing Lissana around." Lucy brought up Lissana.

How did she know about Lissana?

I heard from Jellal that she went to the same school as me but I never knew how much she knew about me.

"Was I, it's been so long...." I was suprised that she brought her up, I didn't know how to answer her.

"Where is Erza and Jellal?" Juvia asked.
I was thankful that Juvia changed the subject.

"I don't know, she must be with Mira" Lucy answered her.

" What about Jellal and Laxus?" I asked.

"Probably running after Erza and Mira" Natsu muttered.

________________
(Mira's POV)

I hate him. I hate him. How could he?
Why the hell can't I take him away from my mind?

I tried to sleep. I was tired. I wanted to get him off of my mind, but I knew it was impossible.

*2 hrs ago*

"Get out" I yelled. I regret letting him into the penthouse.

"No, I know you still love me." He was practically arguing with me about my feelings.

"I lost everything I had towards you the day you went with her." I told him.

"It was an accident, I told you countless times before. Mira, listen to me" Laxus hopelessly tried to convince me.

I knew it was an accident, but I wasn't able to bring myself to love him again.

"Leave me alone, Laxus. I moved on. I don't have any feelings for you." I lied.

I saw his eyes flaring up, Did I say too much? He walked towards me. I knew he was angry.

"Laxus, stop it"

He kept coming towards me. I stumbled and fell on to the couch. Laxus sat beside me, he sat way too close to me.

"Tell me, Do you still not love me?How should I prove to you, that I still want you" He asked, does he regret what he did to me then?

How should I prove to you, that I still want you.?

He still wants me. I was lost in his grip.
I didn't try to get away from him, I knew he was not going to hurt me.

"You can't . I already told you. I forgot everything we had together. " His grip had became tighter.

I knew he had figured it out, a smirk formed on his face. My voice was shaking. He knew I was lying.

"You still suck at lying, Mira!" He undid the first button on my shirt. "Did you really forgot everything we had together?" His husky voice melted my ears.

I only saw him. I couldn't see what he was doing.

"Laxus....stop it"

He was already on the fourth button.

"You still have it." He said.

It's been years since I saw him smile like that. Laxus touched the locket on the silver chain that was around my neck. His touch would send me sparks all over my body.

"Lax. ...." I couldn't even say his name.

"You still have this, you still have the necklace. " He was smiling at it.

He had bought this necklace for me on our first date.

"You said you forgot about me, You fooled me for 6 years, Mira"

I got up from the couch to avoid his questions, but he pulled me back down. "let me go. We don't have anything together."

I knew he didn't listen to what I said.
He didn't avert his eyes from me.

"MI. ...Mira, just once. Just once, can't I hold you like this? " His arms had wrapped around me.

I missed all of him.

His cold breath and his warm embrace.
Why do you make me feel the way I do.?
I felt his lips on my neck

"Idiot! Let me go"

"I was just messing with you. Why are you so shy, we did it countless times before. Mira....I already seen everyt." Before he could utter an another word I kicked him off the couch.

"Shut up"

He was still the same. He still found happiness in teasing me.

I could feel myself heating up.

"Get out" I took his jacket and pushed him out the door

He looked at me and gave me a kiss on the cheek

"That's for lying to me." Laxus chuckled.

My cheeks burned of embarassment. I can't believe he kissed me

" Get out..."
I closed the door. He was gone.

*2 hrs later*

I touched my neck. I could still feel the cold touch of his lips.

Idiot. He always makes me feel like this.

_______

(Juvia~~~

"He loooovess you, juvia" Lucy stretched out the word love. I knew my bestfriend was having the time of her life teasing me around.

Lucy sat on the kitchentop counter."I could tell by the way he looks at you"

"Says the girl who has never had a boyfriend." I teased.

"Shutup Juvia. I had plenty" Lucy said.

"About Natsu...." Lucy cut me of

"I don't know Juvia, I feel nothing when I see him know. I don't feel the exictiment or happiness anymore."

"It doesn't seem that way to me, I think he is interested in you. Besides I heard Gray talking about you to Natsu countless times." I said, her eyes lit up as I told her about Natsu asking Gray about her.

"yea right... I don't even give a damn anymore. I have a case tomorrow, it's a divorce. I seriously hate my job sometimes." Lucy whined, her passion was to become a chef. I still don't know why she became a prosecuter.

"Grays mother called me." I told Lucy.

"And....what did she say"

"She made me go to the ferti..lity clinic" I stuttered. Her eyes widened , when I said that.

Lucy started to laugh." Lucy, I am serious"

" It has not even been 2 months yet..I swear all of your parents are not normal." She was still laughing her butt of.

"She sounds really warm, she isn't like my mother. Gray doesn't like to talk about his family. I asked him once and he said to never ask him again about them. " I wanted to meet his mom, she seemed like a nice women.

"I feel like he is just like you, you both have too much things in common" Lucy opened the fridge and took a bar of chocolate.

"He is. I think it's his father, who asked for it. He might be planing to give the company to Gray. It's not even a big deal Lucy, marriage is just a contract for him and I . He does not love and I don't love him." I sighed. "A child. He doesn't even look at me, he doesn't even like seeing me."

"what did your report say?" Lucy asked

"Nothing, everything seems normal." I answered.

"A child. It's something I will always wish for, it's something I would never want from him."

"What's wrong with you both?" She scolded."I clearly know you love him Juvia. You can't deny it"

"Lucy, let's say I love him, do you think a guy would like a scarred up girl with a messed up reputation."she didn't answer, I was sure she was trying to figure something out to answer me.

"See....you don't even have an answer to that "

"I am sure he loves you for who you are" she assured me.

"Leave it, Lucy. I don't even care. Help me bring this bottles down. They're too heavy"
Lucy took the wine bottles from the counter and followed me.

___________
Gray~~~

I heard everything she said.. I couldn't believe my mom would this.

I was stupid. I believed her. It's just a contract. She thinks it's just a contract.

I should at least use her until the contract ends.

I heard her footsteps. I went to Natsu.

__

(Natsu)

Heartfilia....that name. Her last name kept playing around in my head.

I saw her coming down. I never felt like this before. I couldn't take my eyes of her. She was too beautiful.

"Luce..." I muttered .
She looked at me, did I say it out loud.

Luce

"That's my pet name" Lucy chuckled. "No one calls me that anymore."

"Sorry. I think I heard my brother say that name before....it sounded similar to your name." I apologized.

"Yo luuccceee" Juvia called Lucy.
Juvia walked  in with a mischievous grin.
"Natsu, you can call her that. It's her pet name."

"luce."

It was her pet name. I heard it so many times.

"It's a beautiful name...who gave that name to you"

" My fiancès brother." Lucy said with a straight face. I kept getting this vibe that she doesn't want to talk to me.

Fiancè? She has a fiance.

What was I thinking. I am so stupid. How could a women like her not have a owner yet?

I regretted asking her that question. I couldn't stop thinking about the man who has her.

I changed the subject.

"Jellal and Laxus, they might have nightshift again." I said.

"Then the other two must have it too..." Lucy added. Her voice was so addictive.

" It's still odd to me...that all of us were so close to each other and yet we didn't know both of you"

I chased after lissana. I didn't know there would have been a women like lucy among our midst.

I hung out with Mira and Erza all the time, but why was I never able to see her.

" I forgot to ask you Natsu, how is Zeref and Mavis? " Juvia asked me

How did Juvia know them?

"Lucy and I were always around Mavis and Zeref. " Juvia said, while trying to open the lid off of the wine, Gray took it from her and opened it.

Lucy hung out with them? I felt completely lost.

I looked at Lucy, she avoided me. She knew what I was going to ask her.

"You knew Zeref? " I felt as if she was hiding something from me.

__________
(Lucy)
Sometimes I really wanted to kill Juvia. Even though she was my bestfriend, she was a complete idiot.

"Yes, I know Zeref. "

Natsu's face was priceless.
I really wanted to get out of here. I didn't want to see his face.

"How long have you known him?" Natsu asked.

"How long has it been Lucy?" Juvia asked
"It's been 20 years. He was like our older brother.." Juvia told Natsu.

Juvia, Why don't you just spill everything about my life to him? Dumbass

I took my bag and helmet from the couch. "Juvia. ...it's late...I need to leave" I was tired of dodging questions from Natsu

—————
Natsu~~~

I knew it. She didn't want me to know that she knew Zeref.

"I should better leave too, Gray." I got up.
"I have to clear a divorce case tomorrow." I told him.

"Natsu, stay for a while more. I miss you" Gray said, pulling my jacket. I pushed him of.
He wasn't drunk. Go miss your wife

" Lucy don't you have divorce ca..." Juvia was interrupted by Lucy.

"Juvia, shut up." Lucy glared at her.

Was she a lawyer?

"You're  a lawy...."

"No. I am a prosecuter" Lucy replied.

Why was she being so rude to me? She clearly was not interested in talking to me. 

Juvia broke the awkward silence between Lucy and I

"It's 11:00 pm, I will drop you of, it's dangerous to ride the bike..." Juvia offered.

Gray came and put his arms over her, they really did look good together.

" It's fine, Juvia" Lucy declined the offer.
Juvia ignored Lucy and went to get her keys.

"Juvia. ..it's fine, I said no."

"Juvia's right, it's pretty late..., Natsu can drop you on his way. " Gray added.

I can't believe Gray just did that! Lucy's beautiful smile turned into a frown.

Did she freaking just frown???

"Yea, Lucy. Gray's right. Go with Natsu. He'll drop you of" Juvia said with a smirk.

"It's fine, Natsu. I came on my b..." Juvia interrupted Lucy.

"I'll drop it of tomorrow..., go with Natsu"

It was hilarious watching Lucy glare at Juvia.
"Then I guess I have to bother you with dropping me of." Lucy turned to me and forced a smile.

"It's not a bother. Gray, I'll call you later"  I waved goodby to Gray and Juvia.

"Yea, tell those idiots to stop chasing them around" Gray sighed. He was referring to laxus and Jellal.

"Like they are gonna listen to me" I retorted
All of us erupted in laughter. It was quite funny watching Jellal and Laxus always chasing Erza and Mira.

"I'll see you tomorrow" Lucy Hughes Juvia before she got into my car.

My heart raced at the thought of sitting next to her in the car.

Juvia waved us goodbye.

________

(Juvia)

Natsu and Lucy had left, I really wanted them to be with each other.

I shut the door and walked into the living room. Gray was drinking, he was wearing his glasses.

There were couple of bottles on the table. Just how much did he drink?

"That's enough...you already drank 4 bottles. " I went to him and took the wine bottles.

He grabbed my hand

"Gray...."

" Sleep in my room from now on"

Sleep in my room? I was suprised at his sudden remark.

"It's fine....I could sleep in my room." I told him.

"Just listen to what I say" Gray raised his voice.

" Gray, You're drunk". I told him
I was mad at him, I shook his hand off and went to my room.

Gray got up, and followed me to my room.
I sat on my bed, I could hear his foot steps.
He took my clothes from my closer and started throwing them into my suitcases.

"Gray, stop it....you're drunk." I yelled.
He took the suitcases to his room. I didn't follow him. I sat on my bed in retaliation.

Gray came in. "Are you still not going to listen to me? I told you to sleep with me from now on!"

"Why are you doing this?" I yelled back at him.

" Is it wrong for a husband to ask his wife to sleep in the same room as him?"

He was right. I could feel my cheeks burning. Sleep together?

"Why do you always make me so miserable?" Gray groaned, he ran his fingers through his hair.

"Gra...Gray " He came closer and picked me up.
"GRAY!!" I yelled.

His room and my room was literally 1 step away. Does he have to pick me up?

"Why the hell are you so light, you need to eat more!" Gray muttered as threw me onto the bed. "My friends will come to my house from time to time. They will pity if they know my wife doesn't sleep with me." 

"Do you think I care?" I retorted. I took this opportunity to run away from him.

His arms wrapped around my back, preventing me from leaving.

"I am not going to stay still if you move again."

He started to unbutton his shirt. What is he doing?

I have never seen him like this.

He took his shirt of. ...revealing  a 6 pack.
I looked away.

Gray came closer and closer, my heart accelerated.

"Gray, stop it"

He smirked at the sight, and after a while he let out a small chuckle.

Was he toying with me right now?
I am an idiot, he just came to take his clothes from the bed.

Gray got into the shower.

*10 mins later*

He came out, water was dripping from his hair.

"Aren't you not getting in?" Gray asked.

Are we going to do It? Oh Shut up Juvia!

I grabbed my clothes and went into the washroom.I turned the shower on. I stayed in there until he would fall asleep.

All these thoughts came rushing to me.
I put my clothes and came out.

I turned the lights off, and laid beside him.

" When is our marriage contract going to be over?" Gray asked.

He was awake. Did he overhear me?

"Do you know when it is going to be over? I'll give you a divorce as soon as we have a child" He said.

Shit! He heard me.

"Should we have one? " He asked.
My heart was racing. He turned over and faced me.

His hands ran trough my hair. He pulled me closer. His body was pressed against mine.

"Gray... "

My hands were pressed on his chest. His arms were around my back.

He caressed my face, his thumb brushed my lips.

—————
~~Gray~~
It was hard for me resist her.
I pinned her down on the bed

"My parents bought this bed, so that we can use it well." Her face was bright red.

"It's a shame that we didn't even use it yet..." I said.

"Gray, stop it....please" Juvia pleaded.

"Don't tell me it's your first time....you must have done it plenty of times with Bora"

" Stop it Gray, don't accuse me without knowing anyth.." I didn't wait for her to finish.

I pressed my lips against hers.

I was just trying to get even with her, but I couldn't stop myself from embracing her.

I should have just listen to Natsu. She didn't stop me this time.

I never felt so happy. Her hair smelled like green apples.

I touched her face.

She was crying, I felt her tears on the tips of my fingers.

I got up. It made me angry! Why does she cry whenever I touch her??

"Don't make me the bad guy all the time" I said as I got up.

I was her husband. I have every right to touch her.. she can't just always turn me away. Does she love Bora to this extent??

"A child. It's something I will always wish for, it's something I would never want from him. You said that didn't you. You could have told me that face to face when I touched you." Her eyes widened as I repeated those words.

She gave me an apologetic look.

_________
I still couldn't sleep. She's probably asleep by now.

To my surprise, Juvia rolled over to my side.
She wrapped her arm around me and kissed the nape of my neck.

"I am sorry, Gray." Juvia whispered. "I didn't mean to say all that. Sleep well Gray."

Juvia, what are you doing to me?
Her hands were wrapped around me. By the time I turned around, she was fast asleep.

I wrapped my hands around her and I kissed her forehead.

I'm so in love with you, women!

Sorry for the long chapter. Hope you liked it. I know my grammar isn't the best but Thankyou still for reading. Thx for the likes and comments...I really appreciate it.❤️❤️❤️😘

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

17.8K 323 17
Just some one shots and short stories of my #1 best ship evaaa!!! Other ships are included such as Nalu ofc, Gale duh and Jerza yeaaaa!!! Hope you e...
89.8K 2.9K 20
"I will try once more. Approach him. But, if he rejects me once more........ I-- Juvia will finally halt her actions of love for Gray-sama....Juvia s...
13.9K 542 17
"Why him?" Lyon asked, still staring at the sunset. "Hmm?" Juvia mumbled, her eyes pulling away from the beautiful view to look at him. He hesitantl...
59.6K 1.5K 17
"Only do it with the one you love! Yes I remember! That's why!" He gave me a peck on the lips "that's why I'm kissing you" and he kiss me once more t...