Blind Date

By imakestories

Emma Swan is a beautiful 28yrs old single mother with her 2year old son Henry. She has been caught up in work... More

Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
Chapter 26
Chapter 27
Chapter 28
Chapter 29
Chapter 30
Chapter 31
Chapter 32
Chapter 33
Chapter 34
Chapter 35
Chapter 36
Chapter 37
Chapter 38
Chapter 39
Chapter 40
Chapter 41
Chapter 42
Chapter 43
Chapter 44
Chapter 45
Chapter 46
Chapter 47
Chapter 48
Chapter 50
Chapter 51
Chapter 52
Chapter 53
Chapter 54
Chapter 55
Chapter 56
Chapter 57
Chapter 58
Chapter 59
Chapter 60
Chapter 61
Chapter 62
Chapter 63
Chapter 64
Chapter 65
Chapter 66

Chapter 49

1.1K 77 2
By imakestories

Emma's POV

I know what I have to do and that is to go see my husband. I walked into his room and he was asleep. I could watch him sleep for hours. It doesnt matter to me that he lost his temper all that matters is that I love him no matter what. I kissed his head and held his hand until he woke up.

"Hey." I say softly.

"Hey Love." He says to me.

"Im glad your okay." I say to him.

"Emma its all my fault. I love you so much, but I will understand if you want to leave me." He says.

"Killian, Im not going anywhere I love you too much to leave you." I tell him.

"After everything you saw of me being crazy you still want to stay with me?" He asks.

"If I lost you my world would be over. I need you Killian. I love you." I say and kiss him.

"So about this whole Henry thing?" He asks me.

"He somehow got out and got lost." I lie.

"Emma are you sure because he was sleeping and out the second floor of the house?" He questions.

"Killian I wish you could know the truth, but I cant tell you because then you will go crazy and to the police and that will really miss things up." I tell him.

"So keeping this secret from me will make our family safer?" He asks.

"Yes Killian. It kills me that you dont know and that I cant tell you, but its protecting our family." I tell him.

"Emma if I promise not to go crazy or to the cops will you tell me?" He asks.

I looked into he beautiful blue eyes and knew that I had to tell him. I took a deep breath and looked down at the ground.

"You were right Neal did take Henry, but I handled it. I took Neal off if Henry's birth certificate, I stopped the child support, and told him he wouldnt go to jail." I say to him.

"So this will make our family safe and we never have to worry about Neal again?" He asks.

"Yes, I did this for our family. Please dont be mad." I tell him.

"Im not mad. Okay maybe alittle, but as long as we never have to go through this again. I'll be fine." He says.

"Good, now lets talk about getting you out of here?" I ask him.

"Yeah I wanna go home and be with my family." He says.

I kissed his head and I walked out Killian was coming home.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

30.7K 1.9K 40
Emma Swan and Killian Jones were in love since they met back in the 6th grade when Killian was a new student in Storybrooke. It took them awhile but...
46.6K 2.2K 40
Emma Swan (16) the most loved and most popular girl in school. Killian Jones (17) the boy no one ever sees. One day they meet and they fall in love...
115K 3.7K 40
Emma Swan (21) and Killian Jones (23) are best friends and roommates since they met their freshman year in college. They both have a hard time with r...
86.9K 4.6K 40
Emma Swan is a 22 year old woman who Graduated from College. She always had a plan for what came next. She thought by the end of College she would ha...